PL Baggage?

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by There and back again, Jul 16, 2018.

1. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

After getting to terms and doing a couple days of research somethings are starting to make sense and while looking through some old threads here I am still needing some answers. So the issue is when there are quarks and odd behavior from possible past lives that cant be explained away normally. In short I am not like my age group at all both in habits and how I do things much like old man kind of things despite being only a twenty something. Looking back over the years I am noticing a theme where I would say or do things that does not make sense other than it being something leaking over from past life experiences. I don't have much as far as memories go however my Mom complained a couple of times about me being a strange but otherwise well behaved child.

I do occasionally get odd dreams but they are all over the place with a few exceptions, I once told one of them to a family friend and her jaw may as well fell through the bottom of the car bouncing off the road and hitting the back of her head such was her surprise. It was of a big fire decades ago and it was in first person where a large fire had started up and we had to set up fire lines to keep it all contained. To this day there is a lone chimney standing where there was another house was on her property.

2. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Member

The biggest problem with past life work is that there is really no way to prove anything. It is all about what the individual sees as truth. And one memory or quirk is often not enough to convince anyone, often including the person they pertain to. But if you put together all of the different pieces and they are enough to convince you, that is all that can really be hoped for. If you trace these quirks and dreams to past lives, then that is that.

3. There and back again

Not just one quirk but rather a lot of them and these are not normal for a twenty something, there are other dreams but I am be pretty vague on things by nature as I have been betrayed a few times in the past. What I tried to bring up is a question as to how past lives impact personalities of people in their current lives without them knowing or having any idea as to why they are the way they are beyond their current experiences that would be personality quirks, though patterns, beliefs, prejudices, defects of personality (issues), and so on ect. I know this must be a strange way of asking and probably thing though I feel very foreign to people of today in my ways. I like looking at people as being layered like a book or even a library and what I want to do is peal back layers until I reached the hidden things buried within that leads back to past lives and how that all works in current lives.

4. Spirit Sword

We are all products of our past, but the effects of past lives on current incarnations vary in type and intensity. Many aspects of my current personality, especially traits more prominent in my youth such as brashness and over-confidence, trace directly back to past lives. From a young age, I displayed an unusual interest in war stories and heroic literature uncharacteristic of my family and the others surrounding me. Someone once pointed out that I "vassalize" my friends, feeling the need to protect them and bestow gifts upon them for their continued loyalty. I also constantly point out what I find to be the odd logic of the present era (which is often quite normal logic to most present onlookers). There was no real way of knowing where these quirks came from until I became acquainted with reincarnation and my own past lives. Once I knew what to look for, I was able to notice less obvious effects. For example, it is not uncommon to have a rocky relationship with a sibling. However, after knowing more about a past life where I also had prominent issues with a sibling, I noticed the same specific pattern of preemptive strikes and deep-seeded mistrust (even in times of peace) still occurs today.

I suppose what I am trying to get at is that there is no fast way of knowing. There are more obvious past life effects and there are less obvious ones. To see these connections, the person in question would usually have to know their past and current incarnations somewhat well, but these effects are still present in everyone who has reincarnated, whether they are aware of them or not.

Ritter and There and back again like this.
  5. There and back again

Thanks for the reply, do you have any advice as far as self regressions go?

6. Spirit Sword

When you first try self regressions, it is important to try as many different audio recordings as you can (thank you, internet). Different scripts work better for certain people, so it is all about finding what works for you. Write down everything you see, feel, know intuitively. I keep a journal of spiritual experiences, which has helped me in so many ways. It is also important to make sure you are comfortable and will not be disturbed. You will not always see something, and this is fine. Regressions are not always pleasant (many of mine expose so many negative emotions that they force me back into the waking world prematurely), but they are never dangerous. Returning to the present can be disorienting, which is why I created a post-regression routine which works for me: first I write down as much as I can (which sometimes is not much, due to vagueness of memories, not being completely present mentally, or being overwhelmed with emotions), then I take a warm shower and drink a cup of tea (both of which are calming, help to collect my thoughts, and allow me to focus each of my senses in on the present moment), and I finish my writing down anything that I missed. Most of all, do not be overzealous. I got into reincarnation too fast, spending far too much time in a regressed state, and it has gotten me into some trouble. My advice would be no more than twice a week, even if you do not get anything.

Did I completely answer your questions? Is there anything I can clarify or that you are unsure about?

7. There and back again

Sorry for the late reply but thanks for the advice.

8. Spirit Sword

No problem. Feel free to let me know if you need help with anything and I will do my best to aid you.