PL Dreams and Interpretation

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by mara, Jun 20, 2007.

1. VikingGirlTBird

VikingGirlTBird A True Viking/Medieval Person at my very heart!

Chesapeake, Virginia, The United States of America
    Greetings Skarphedinn!

Bing! Your wish just came true!

As a person who also really loves, who is really interested, and who is very knowledgeable about the Middle Ages and the Hundred Years War, I just started a thread on this forum called Past Lives During The Hundred Years War (1337-1453.)! for people to share their past life memories about and during the Hundred Years War (1337-1453.) that I really think that many people, including yourself, would be really interested in, would be very excited about, and would really love read and participate in! Plus, I even included all of my past life dreams/memories as a early fifteenth century medieval French knight in medieval France during the Hundred Years War for many people, including yourself, to read about if you are really interested in. Can't wait to see you and many people on the thread very soon hopefully! See you and many others around! Peace!

PS: I really find all of your posts about the Hundred Years War extremely interesting and very informative and I really wish that more people would start threads and post posts in threads about middle ages and the Hundred Years War in general! Keep up the good work!

Here is the link to the thread on this forum: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/past-lives-during-the-hundred-years-war-1337-1453.9443/

Yours, VikingGirlTBird! :) ;)

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    Peace of mind likes this.
  2. Scavenger

Scavenger Senior Member

As I was reading about the 3 types of PL dreams in this topic (which is not new to me, since all my PL memories and related informations come to me through dreams), I was surprised to read that the informatory type of PL dreams possibly mean the the 8th chakra is open. It made me think it's not the most common type of PL dream (since they need an open 8th chakra). And in my case, I've only had 2 such dreams while I've had a buch of realistic-looking and symbolic ones.

And there's one dream that keeps me interested, but I don't know if I can trust it. It's very personal, so unfortunately I can't share the exact content of it, but I'd be glad if someone can add thoughts whether I can call this dream an informatory one or not. Here are the main characteristics of this dream:

1. It was an unknown voice that told informations about one of my past lives. The voice talked about this PL self in third person.
    2. It was about a certain, difficult life period of my PL self.
    3. There weren't any usual images and action in the scene, only the static, photo-like image of my PL self as some kind of background image.
    4. The voice talked in a bit coded way. Some things were called in their names but other informations came through strange metaphors. But I could still understand the "hints" after I woke up and wrote down the dream.
    5. I had this dream when I think I was quite opened spiritually. I practiced a Reiki-like technique every day (called prána nadi in Hungary), I frequently got prána nadi treatments before the dream, had 2-3 succesful group meditations (but not PL regressions) and I was vegetarian back then. So I can even imagine I managed to open up the 8th chakra somehow. But a month after the dream, I got issues IRL, I stopped the whole prána nadi practice and eventually stopped being vegetarian. And I haven't gotten new informatory PL dreams ever since...

So the question: do these characteristics suggest an informatory PL dream? Who had experiences with such dreams? Could you eventually validate the infos you got in this way?

3. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

The more I think about it, the more I think this message was meant for CL. Not PL. Current Life. In which case, I can validate my personal experience but your personal experience needn't my validation. I've learned words from dreams with which I hadn't a clue of their meaning. Words that have lead me down a path that exist prior to my incarnation. An outsider looking in would say I must have heard the word somewhere from this immediate incarnation. My friend, you needn't a skeptic to define your personal experience. If you are a skeptic, that's completely healthy. Given what you've shared, it's time to test the boundaries of your Faith.(Weigh your personal experience, not by seeking validation from any outside source but, by acting on the whims and notions as dictated by these so called too good to be true events. Meaning, place stock in the information received, whether you're proven right or wrong).
    Lastly, #5 is to say this- I too have had many miraculous experiences while eating healthy, exercising and meditating hours in a day- however, I've had the same(though not as frequent) while not practicing any one way of spirituality as defined by the professionals. What I have gathered is that the intention or passion for your personal growth is more important than any specific actions allegedly, "required" to make that happen.

Scavenger likes this.
  4. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I rarely have PL dreams, at least not direct ones anyway. Most of what I remember has come to me during my waking hours.

That said, hints of PL come in many forms. Anything in a dream can be a potential hint depending on how you choose to interpret it.

I had a vivid dream recall that was pretty cut and dry. A shot for shot first person view of my final few minutes in Rome.

Another was only a hint into the subconscious mind of another PL. I heard him speak very clearly and got into his mind. Most of my other dreams just have a scattering of potential PL related events, most of which I have no clue how to interpret tbh.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Scavenger likes this.
  5. Scavenger

Scavenger Senior Member

Cloud potato, Klaud, thanks for your replies! It's always a bit easier to work with dreams where I can see places and actions in 1st person, at least there are details I can try to validate. A place, a person, whatever. But the informatory type of PL dream seems like something difficult because it's basically an information a voice tells and you either accept it or call it ****. The thing with my aforementioned dream is that it talks about a life event that may cause one of the major problems in my life. But the "problem" is that I've never had such an event in my current life... It seems like a carryover from a previous life. And that's why I keep wondering if this dream wanted to tell me the origin of my current life problem. I think I still don't have enough faith to believe everything that appears somehow PL related. My rational side always needs more informations and validations, and sometimes my impatient other half wants to believe too much, wants to connect too much dots too fast. But making notes of everything is important, dreams, regressions, anything can bring up a piece from the puzzle. So I collect everything, even the hard-to-validate ones. It happened to me recently that a several years old PL dream started to make sense recently, after endless hours of research and new results I didn't know about back then.

My healthy life period only lasted for a few months, no big and groundbreaking things had happened, but I had some interesting and unusual dreams regarding my PL research. And when I have my average, not so healthy life but I experience the phenomenon of synchronicity, that's when I get some realistic-looking or symbolic PL dreams. But it's true that we don't need to be Buddhist monks to find PL memories.

Klaud likes this.
  6. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

I don't see how there could be an issue as one has the experience then make the choice to process and explore or just let it the memory fade away. If anything it is either an issue with the mindset or a socially programmed block to where the individual is conforming to an external expectation rather than a personal limitation.

Scavenger likes this.