PL experience "1542".

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Li. La., Feb 11, 2019.

1. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

Hi, just wanted to share a past life regression meditation on this site.

So I experienced being a girl, said 1542. The country was rich in nature and had the 4 seasons. At some point I could see a forest further back. My father owned his own land and house, had a wife - my mother - and I had several siblings. This land and house was apparently something that meant a great deal to him, as if he had inherit it. It looked quite old at times even of it's day, plenty of space. (They would work on and around the windows at times, as it would crumble with time). It was as if this was a strong part to play in his identity and would manifest itself to all of us, more or less. Had a blast as a child running inside and outside, playing, but I also had chores that I did, we all had them, and I would really concentrate as a child doing them, balancing with my toque when carrying something and being allowed in the kitchen. So far so good.

Only somewhere in my teenage years something happened that was horrible. I had either ran away from home in the process or just met and became romantically involved with a young man at some point which apparently was taboo. Big time. I wish I had not had the experience of the scene when my father dragged/forced me into a room with open fire and a long wooden desk. My mother - crying - was also in the room but where were my siblings when I needed them? Gone with the wind. My mother wasn't much help. I cried out for her to help, because to me my father had lost his mind. He was beating me according to what was, I suppose, those days physical punishments and I just wanted him to stop but he wouldn't- and it was all just - horrible. Horrible scene. He was very angry and at the same time there was a glimpse of tears in his eyes as well - yet he kept beating me. When this happened it was as if another me - my soul perhaps - told me that as bad as this scene was - it was suppose to be the moment when my mother would finally find her strength and fight being suppressed. That it was not for me to be taught a lesson - as my father thought - but her, and once she got the hang of it - my father in return. Only when I saw her turn away - because she could not watch it, standing with her back against us as he kept beating me - it was the knowledge of failure. I could tell she wanted him to stop beating me, yet she thought perhaps both I and her would be more in trouble if she intervened. As if it was a taught loyal act to "stand by her man" and just let this maniac do this.

I was then forced into a room and they locked it so I could not get out. At first when being served food in this room, and even the food was a form of punishment, as if I was a prisoner and I knew the rest out there could dwell on good food. I would not eat. Just couldn't. I sunk into a state of depression. I would not talk to no one. One time a sibling knocked carefully on the door to ask how I was, a younger sibling. That was the only thing that warmed my heart.

Then one day I met my father again. My body had a physical reaction. I both hated and feared him; very strong emotions. At the same time I remembered once when I was a child and would joke and try to feed him and pretend he was a rabbit and he would join in the game and make funny faces. So it was all emotional. I was told to be let out of the room if I began to eat up what was served. At some point my blues went away and I got a plan of my own. I forced down the food. I decided to play their game but at the same time I had decided that I would run away from home when they least expected it. As naive as this thought might have been at the time it filled me with strength and endurance.

At some point even a priest got involved. It was as if they had this plan to both punish and make me "pure" again. I got lessons from the priest to read and he would come back.

It was as if it was all settled in those days. Who to marry. Like it was a business deal. I had apparently in their eyes made a sin. When I talked to the priest the message was pretty much that falling in love (I don't think they used that term though) with someone was lust and a sin, but learning to love someone (like the arranged husband to be) was the only pure love in the eyes of God. Me thinking that I loved him (the young man everyone was so mad at me for) as a husband already was not something that was right in their book. I think the young man I had fallen in love with came from the same circles but for what ever the reason my father refused out wedding to take place. It could perhaps have been that the two families, or fathers, did not take too well to one another after all? Maybe I was already promised to someone else which I got some emotional influence on but it was still a mystery. Don't know.

So the plan was to keep me there on the land. Think also the boy (or young man) they had perhaps arranged me to marry in the future had withdrawn due to this "scandal" so it was as if my father thought that maybe I would be on their land til I died (Oh, happy day) or with time that I would be let in from the cold again and a new marriage arrangement would be made. At one point my endurance failed me. I ran away from home when the panic had taken a hold of my chest. Just could not take it anymore. Basically ran away with nothing but the clothes on my body. Think I also stole money on my way out, in a haste. Don't know the reason though why I suddenly took off again. Then I was afraid to return home - to receive my father's punishment.

With time I got quite dirty. I remember running from a building with bread close to my chest as if I was haunted by someone or feared that they would see me. Then I remember hearing a gun shot and stopping (think I had been running) to see first a roundish kind of blood spot coming through on my chest, the dress I wore. This time I was in a forest. Think I was both physically and mentally shocked. As I left the body on the ground I could see two men, one of the men had a shot gun. They were standing over me. One of them sat down on his knees to inspect me, saying something to his "friend?" about my clothes, as if a mistake had been made?? Or perhaps they were after shooting me - knowing who I was?? No idea. I think both men just kind of sneaked away from the body and the situation. So I have no idea why they shot me in the first place.

I know all of this sounds like some kind of movie, and of course I don't know if it is true or not, it feels real when one is in it but so does certain dreams right? According to how I spoke afterwards it was not I who was suppose to be taught a lesson, even though on earth I did everything wrong it seems; I was suppose to teach them a lesson instead, the child teaching the parents. It was wrong to me that there was no equality, justice between the sex; between husband and wife, father and mother. It was unhealthy. Also that I was totally against violence. And to fall in love was not a sin. I had distance to all of this so even if I knew it was really bad at times I wasn't that effected by it, as if I had been healed from it from before. Don't think I even felt bitter, where I was - was peace - and I said that "they are trapped within their time" meaning my parents. Think many people were just trying to adapt and survive and once you have been taught the rules early on you think this is the way to go. As far as the young man I had feelings for I had earlier felt, when I was trapped in the room, that he was safe in my heart - we both were - and nobody could remove him from there.

That's it :)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    SeaAndSky and glia21 like this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Li La,

You are correct about people in their times. Most do not think beyond their particular training, class, time and context. This is true now just as it was then.

BTW--What you have written seems like a very possible scenario and sequence of events for the era. In that regard, one of the areas where I believe that there actually has been some real advance is in the treatment of those who violate the law--at least in terms of the level of punishment we deem appropriate.

Punishments back then tended to be much more severe than we would consider to be appropriate in the present era. Theft was often a capital offense. Thus, to be shot in the act of stealing a loaf of bread might not, perhaps, have been considered as extreme as we might think. Also, at the time you were killed, you were apparently unkempt and may have been mistaken for a despised gypsy. Apparently they felt a bit different about it once they saw you more closely.

In terms of penal codes, they could be extremely harsh. The "Bloody Code", which came into effect later in the British Isles, carried things even farther. "Jurist William Blackstone said of the Bloody Code:

It is a melancholy truth, that among the variety of actions which men are daily liable to commit, no less than a hundred and sixty have been declared by Act of Parliament to be felonious without benefit of clergy; or, in other words, to be worthy of instant death."

Instant death is what you experienced. Perhaps things weren't as harsh on the continent, but I doubt it.

Cordially,

S&S

Li. La. likes this.
  3. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

Thank you. I honestly had no idea. That's insane.