Please Help me, I need my Dog to come home to me.

Discussion in 'Animal reincarnation and spiritual experiences' started by AudreysTheme, Dec 7, 2015.

1. AudreysTheme

AudreysTheme New Member

Hi everyone,

I am in a very low place, my beloved Dog died last week and I am simply not coping without her.

I need any help or advice that anyone can give me on how to find out if she is reincarnated.

I loved her deeply from my soul to hers, and yet I let her down in ways that haunt me. I need her back, I need to make it up to her, we need to be together. We have been separated far too quickly I feel it's not right, it really isn't right.

How do I know if my baby has been reincarnated? How do I find her? If she has, will she be as a puppy, or is it possible for a Dog to reincarnate into a Dog that is already living at the time of death?

I am desperate here for honesty and help, please can anybody help me?

If I could have her spirit and soul back in another Dog it would mean the absolute WORLD to me, it's the difference between pure happiness, and the misery that I am living now.

If she does come back to me, will she be the same? Will her personality be the same? Will I know if it's her?

Any help would be deeply appreciated x

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Animals reincarnate as animals, but I think it's too soon. I think she is still with you, unseen. Watch for signs. It may take awhile.

3. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm sorry for your loss. I sometimes wonder how strong I would be if either of my current dogs died; the thought hurts.

My first thought was recalling my daughter's feelings at the loss of her beloved dog that helped her through her divorce and her attempt to find another dog to fill that void. It did not work out for her as the new dog was nothing like the former one.

Finding your dog reincarnated would, to me, be a very slim possibility while you are still grieving, but that is just my thoughts.

The reality is that you have had the experience (both the good and the bad) and that is what is the great importance. Your anguish is apparent, and if indeed you believe in reincarnation, you probably realize that this is a task you have set for yourself.

I believe that at another time, when it will perhaps be more meaningful, you will be reunited. Working through the present and getting to that time in your life is up to you.
    On a personal note, I have had a very close relationship with three dogs in my life (maybe four of the eight or ten in my lifetime), one died, I gave the second one away so she could have a better life, and the third still whines for even more attention each day (my first small dog). I sometimes wonder if she is a reincarnation of one or both of the others.

4. AudreysTheme

AudreysTheme New Member

Thank you both, I am just completely broken at the moment, I am desperate to know if it's even in the realms of possibility that she could come back to me.

I am worried, what if she had been reincarnated to another country? I may never find her.

Does anyone know of anything I could read online to get a better understanding of how it works?

Will she just find her way to me, or vice versa? I truly feel as though it's not the end for us, maybe everyone feels that way, I don't know? It's beyond agony and I miss her so much it hurts.

5. larali

larali New Member

Awww :( I am so sorry that you are hurting over the loss of your dog. I can only imagine the pain you must feel. I can't answer the question from a reincarnation perspective, as I know nothing about that, but I wanted to tell you that I did once have a visitation dream from a beloved pet that had died. It was a gerbil that I had when I was a child. It sounds ridiculous, but I loved her so much. She lived for three years and I played with her for hours every day. When she died, I actually went into a depression. So one day I had a dream about her... it was one of those dreams that feel so real you don't even question the truth of it. She was smiling at me with her big black eyes and I felt a sense of warmth and love, and woke up right after. I definitely believe that animals have souls that continue into the afterlife, just as ours do. I also think sometimes the connection between a human and animal can be even stronger than between humans, because it is less complex and more innocent.

I hope you are reunited with your beloved dog someday, in whatever form. And I hope you are able to heal, in the meantime.

6. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

Hi AudreysTheme

Welcome to the forum.

That's tough! I know how you feel. My little dog died a couple of years ago and I was very sad indeed.

Love is the force that binds us all together. I'm sure if your dog reincarnates again you will find each other again. In the meantime, take it easy on yourself, have a good cry whenever you need to, and let grief have its time.

Discussing animal reincarnation is a teensy bit out of bounds in the forum, but it is something that a lot of people are interested in, so I'm going to move this to the 'Tea and Coffee Palace' which is a space to talk about all kinds of things that people want to discuss.

7. Sister Grey

Sister Grey Senior Registered

I'm so sorry, I know how much love there is between us and our furry companions and I know how deep the pain is when we lose them.

I don't know anything, really, except that I believe that love never dies. And from other people's anecdotal stories it seems it's not that unusual for a beloved pet to return - with love being the force that draws the two of you together again. According to what other people have experienced your dog would be reborn as a puppy. Don't be overwhelmed by your grief and try to rush the natural order of things, it will happen if it's meant to happen.

I don't know if this means anything to anyone, but I've had a couple of instances of very small and quick flashes of seeing my cat's soul, as it really is; she was much more than a cat, something indescribable, very Other, alien, strong and self-processed. I assume she and all the animal kin are with us for some reason, something we don't see or realize.

I don't exactly have a great many mystical (or flakey, if you prefer :tongue: ) experiences, that one was unusual, and the more profound because I'm not terribly fanciful. Take it as you will. Anyway, I don't want to abuse the moderator's good graces in allowing this discussion, but I just wanted to relate this in the hopes of offering comfort. I know how much pain you're in.

8. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Sending you all best wishes at this difficult time. I understand the pain that loosing a pet can bring. Although none of us can ever be sure that a beloved pet will or will not return to us, either in this life or a future life, the Love that was shared can never be erased.

I posted a while back about my experience with pet reincarnation in this thread: Any experiences with pet reincarnation? Maybe some of the stories there would be of interest to you.

9. Twinkling Star

Twinkling Star New Member

I lost my soulmate just over 2 years ago and it's still hard.. Every month on the anniversary of her passing I have a remembrance day and visit our favourite place. I have a shrine in my bedroom with her ashes, her favourite collar, toys and photo's. Gifts I've got for her birthday and xmas (after her passing). For the last few xmasses I still filled her xmas sack and put it under the tree incase she somehow found her way home for xmas.

I have another dog who was still young when she passed so I didn't feel the need to rush out to get another because the house felt empty as I still had another dog that needed walking, feeding and was missing his 'big sis'. I'm glad as I'm also anxious about what if I picked the wrong dog and it wasn't anything like her personality wise, even it looked identical. There's so many dogs out there for sale or adoption I worry how I could possibly know which one was her, so I just waited in the hope she would somehow find me (maybe she'd be a stray wandering around lost on one of our walks or a puppy that had clearly been dumped by the side of the road etc) destined to be found by me. I also hoped my other dog would recognise her instantly so I'd know for sure or get chance to bring her home first (if I'd found her) to see if she did anything like run to her favourite toy or where she used to sleep or some other thing that instantly told me it was her. Like you I still don't know how I'm meant to find her otherwise?