Pleased to meet you all and any Cathars!

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Valerian, Aug 29, 2005.

1. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

Yes surrender seems to be the only way with Kundalini.
    For me it woke one night ( i had received shaktipath from my guru just a few days before). One night in nov 2008 i was reading Eckhart Tolle's New Earth and it had deeply resonated with me, and that evening i had released some trauma tears related to my family. That night when i was meditating , my body began to slowly shake , i observed the effortlessness of it. I went to bed that night and while i was falling asleep my etheric body or the energy body would rise up half way while i was asleep on the bed , I aware of being in the etheric body and as also in the physical body, hard to describe. I was fully aware of the way my energy body was abruptly getting up and falling back , many many times without me doing anything. And then i saw the vision of a yogi multidimensionally like a flash , again hard to describe, like i could see his full body and yet close up of his face , and feel what he is feeling all at once. He was in deep bliss and in deep meditation. I also began to have more and more out of body experiences and energy movements with in the physical body.
    Apparently they are called Kriyas, they would feel like eletricity jolts , automatic mudras and full hatha yoga poses that would happen effortlessly.
    One night i dreamt of a snake staring at me intensely and in that gaze there was such intensity , it was in my living room where i was sleeping, so i suspect it might have been an out of body experience. I will never forget its intense stare. The stare was stern and yet there was a bond. The snake was like a cobra but not exactly cobra, it did not have a hood but had such a piercing gaze. Its body was facing straight forward but its gaze was sideways at me.
    There was an intense message there.
    An intense message of 'wake up, its time. There is no going back'.
    Then my life began to go through major changes, divorce, change of place, change of people around me , and my interest in spirituality began to be more of a main focus , and i began to meet my soul family.
    More out of body travels and experiences , downloads, etc. Its been amazing journey ever since , like before 2008 i was a different person. literally different version of me. My relationship with my parents immensely improved towards unconditional love.
    My Kriyas got reduced as i let go of resistance with surrender, now they come up as a few automatic mudras that hold me or anchor me within in stillness while i let go of levels of identities, and be present in observation without thought. It feels like Presence. I feel more attuned to GAIA now. I can feel my body being guided to go touch certain trees and i feel their presence and my presence as one. its a beautiful journey, was painful when i was going through initial life changes and upheavals but now its more in the foreground as a gentle presence. Sometimes intense desire to focus inward comes over, an intense urge to stop thinking and be present, be one with surrounding, an intense urge to stop doing, just stop all the external focus of mind. and there is a magnetic pull there , an invitation to be deeply present, it feels like heaven on earth. like the split of me and my life disappears into 'What is' or whatever IS here and now.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    fireflydancing likes this.
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

WOW... great experiences, I feel you.

You mentioned you were born in India and you mentioned your guru, so I assume you had some knowledge about Kundalini in advance. I didn't. Yes, I sometimes talked about Kundalini but to be honest, that was a shallow perception. In hindsight, I didn't really know what I was talking about. (In the years prior to the experience I had already energy rushes now and then and I called them Kundalini energy as if that was all).
    It all started when I made soul contact with an online friend. One particular day our energies 'clashed' somehow. Immediately my energetic system set on fire. My chakras went wild, like burning spinning wheels and it felt like melted metals (gold) were pouring through my veins. These fires and burning went on for weeks, until one moment that the K-experience started. I didn't feel well and went to bed and then it all started. Like you (and I find this highly interesting) I was not alone. There was a spirit, guiding and controlling my process. I trusted this spirit completely, so I didn't panic during this weird event.
    It's life-changing and irreversible. I know. I was ready, although I didn't do yoga practices nor meditation. I just allowed everything to happen. I didn't suffer much side effects like the Kundalini syndrome (lucky me) but there are still a lot of inconveniences you have to go through. Your energetic system gets an upgrade. I did experience krya's for quite some time, the unvoluntary movements like spasms. For more than a year or longer, three hours of sleep was enough for me. I no longer tolerated drinking alcohol. I still don't. And this moving cloud of bubbling energy that circled through my body day and night without a break, really made me crazy.
    It happened to me in 2016. You mentioned the year 2008, that also a remarkable year for me. Life before 2008 and after 2008. August 2008 was the turning point.

truthlove likes this.
  3. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

You were ready for it. Trusting the inner spirit is one of the best things you can do for yourself during this process. Energy can be highly intense and uncomfortable when its active full blown. But that too settles down like you said. Meeting of your soul family accelerates things. I met my current husband in 2011, he is my soul family. He is american , we are born in two different continents in two different races, with two different cultural backgrounds and yet our bond is powerful and highly resonating on all levels. After meeting him my out of body and energy body expereinces were very strong. Like one night i remember i am moving through chakra system and as i moved through what i feel like my heart chakra i heard a tearing sound along with some sort of loud inner sound. The understanding was that i had a break through , through some barrier. I had dreams of our shared 'past life' memories but they were not recurring dreams, just to show that we are connected on many levels. There were challenges too, massive , like 'existential crisis' triggered by the relationship itself to push us further into our own sovereign truth independent of anything external. we went through questioning life in a very deep way last fall, i had to face the emptiness , like death. I had to question the most challenging aspect of being human -'the attachment' to loved ones.

Its like people here, we are also soul families since we talk about things that sometimes our immediate birth families swont talk about. 2008 was indeed a turning point for me. I dont know if you listen to Bashar via Darryl Anka , he said that in the fall of 2016 everything will change. i have been aware of massive timeline jumps since 2012, literally the history i studied and remembered , some of the major events have changed in this timeline , thats the firsttime i was aware of the proof that 'past' can change since all time is now. there was a point in 2016 i was so much aware of daily timeline jumps of the collective , and individual , there were proofs in my personal life and in what we call collective history that was flickering back and forth. one day i would check a certain thing and the next day its 'past' would change, the flickering was very strong. Even in my physical surroundings , there were some things that i knew to be there always , suddenly appeared to be something that was added recently ,according to everyone around me. it was very fascinating period and it still is. We are all spiritually accelerating , we are waking up. Some who wake up experience kundalini and some don't. But the process of awakening continues , some remember their pastlives strongly that help with their progress and some connect to guides like the cathars. In my experience with Kundalini, its like the energy takes care of you, the inner guidance is strong when you surrender and we can hear clear energetic directions that feel correct. Many people experience this in many different ways.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I understand what you are talking about. We've experienced the same kind of pattern with different focuses and different chronological orders. I already had lived my Dark Nights of the Soul (twice) before my Kundalini awakening. I was already in balanced energies when I 'met' my soul friend and the consequent K-awakening.

I am not focused on timelines or 'the collective' not even on 'awakening'. It just happens and that's ok. There might be a wave of people that will end their repeated existence on this Earth but I assume there will be other souls to fill in their places after they left. The way I see it is that life on Earth gives the opportunity to live Free Will to the max. We can't complain if we don't like the outcome because all kinds of scenarios were part of the game.

Once again, I find it highly interesting to read your story. In a way, it confirms my own. It makes me feel 'less crazy'. It's hard to find information about life after the K-awakening and life after you've found your soul friend. When you search on the internet, it's easy to find people who want to achieve both events but hardly information about how to organize and live life afterward. Life will never be the same again and 'no escape'.

truthlove likes this.
  5. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

Yes. nowadays i am finding myself in moments of no thought , moments of gap from the focus of the story, just being one with the NOW and i have never experienced anything as fulfilling as that, no where go , no goal to reach, nothing to do , just being one with what is. its like rejuvenation, being submerged in the source without breaking away from it. All energy is focused in self as whole. Its deeply nourishing and from that springs inspiration and creativity. This submerging in the source, in the moment has rekindled my interest in painting , and it feels like a loop of infinite energy feeding my inspiration and me acting upon it from fulfillment in turn creates more fulfillment, it in turn nourishes me .This now moment can take any form, walking in the back yard, reading a book, being still, painting, watching, talking , sleeping , working, anything we are doing can be done with absolute presence and even when the thoughts come back there is awareness of presence. I feel its about being able to be in the moment not shrinking away from what is in the moment and whatever form the truth takes in each moment, being able to BE that. Truth as the embodiment and not as a future goal. Timeline jumps interest me because they gave me the proof of illusion of continuity, they are like a break in the illusion. the illusion is strong. its something fascinating to observe like many things in life. I feel the loving kindness energy in your posts. Which is what Kundalini brings out the most in the end. Presence is loving kindness. :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  6. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

Hey guys , check this out. Pretty interesting Cathar past life information. Apparently their real wisdom came in dreams and channeling sessions from beings like Mary Magdalene and Hathors of Egypt. Today there are a lot of cases of channeling that happens from whom which we receive a lot of wisdom, its all over you tube some very good channeling sessions starting from SETH material to Bashar via Darryl, to pleadians, etc. But back then it must have been very difficult to express that wisdom due to the time period. But its the same wisdom as we know today. Also shows that not all Cathars were killed, some lived to their old age even.
    The volume is low when he speaks , you may have to adjust the volume in your system to listen better. very informative.

7. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

And some more interesting information on Cathars that appear to corroborate above regression video. This land of Cathars is a powerful portal to other dimensions as per some grid workers who have done massive energy work on that land. This, and the video and the past life memory or dream of KAYE they all go together wonderfully in my opinion.
    http://www.christofonline.com/2016/10/23/12th-stargate-action/

8. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

WHERE ARE THEY?? This is a question that continues to rise in my mind. I am frustrated by their absence, and drawn to something I cannot find. So many people murdered. So many with traumatic memories--tortured, burned alive, murdered--memories that should burn through the memory barrier. 'IN SEVEN HUNDRED YEARS THE LAUREL WILL BECOME GREEN AGAIN, GOOD PEOPLE WILL RETURN!' If this prophecy is a prophecy, they should be here now, on this board or obvious by their presence in the outer world. WHERE ARE THEY? I see some cult-like groups being established in their name, but I cannot help but suspect the types of groups that are built around the teachings of a single charismatic leader. In my experience, these types of groups--from Jim Jones to Scientology--turn out badly. The Cathars and Bogomils were not so, they were built around only one leader--the Christ--they had no other supreme leader or teacher. Instead they had many teachers, and these knew their teachings and taught others. Where are they? It may be that their religion proved true, and their teachers "the consoled" (called the "perfect" by the inquisition) were blessed in their deaths and did not return (and did not have to return), having entered the Light and having no desire to descend again into this world. But if not, why do they leave the rest of us without counsel? (Here I count myself as one who may have been one of their followers--by my own feelings in this matter if not by any clear memory). And why did Kaye visit briefly and then disappear? Was this what her contacts told her to do? Why? Is the time still not ripe? So many questions, and so few answers.

9. tmolesky

tmolesky New Member

I’m back from a while lurking and taking it all in.
    Many times when meditating or practicing asanas I continue to “flash” to the visions that caused me to post on this forum in the first place. I think about a lot of things when doing intense physical exercise or actively attempting to quiet my mind, however the Cathar thoughts shine through strongly and it is evident to me that this is a clear message my subconscious is telling me. I see faces- lots of them. Sometimes I have sleep or day dreams where I interact with someone for a moment that I don’t know now, but feel familiar with them At that particular instance. It’s always something not of this time or place and then there is an overwhelming fear of intense fire. I recently read the Gospel of The Beloved Companion and that triggered an emotional response I did not expect. I’m not sure where to go from here. There is something tangible happening and I can’t seem to break out and take whatever next step I should be taking, be it more research, regression or just interacting with others feeling this as well.
    All my best wishes to all here seeking.

TM

Tinkerman and SeaAndSky like this.
  10. SeaAndSky

Hi TM,

I can tell that you are another that seems to have heard this call. Thanks for your memories, your thoughts, and for bringing up the Gospel of the Beloved Companion. You make me feel less alone. I cannot tell whether this gospel is indeed what it purports to be, but I hope that it is. I would very much like to believe that the original writings and teachings of the Cathars were saved and preserved somehow and somewhere. The idea of this writing gives me hope that it might be so, but if so, its guardians need to come forth. If they have stayed hidden through the centuries to preserve this and perhaps other texts, it is time to distribute them freely, for they are safer spread to millions via the internet than they could ever be if hidden physically. If physically hidden with a group of guardians, as the stated background of this text implies, all could be found and destroyed. Only by disseminating this information as broadly as possible can it be safeguarded.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I am also obsessed with finding out as much as possible in this area. I think T-man has experienced a similar pull. Plus, there are many others who are interested even if not pulled as forcefully.

Tinkerman likes this.
  11. SeaAndSky

Hi TM,

I did a little research on "The Gospel of the Beloved Companion". It appears to be a revised version of the NIV translation of the Gospel of John. You can read the adverse reactions by going to the one star reviews on Amazon (which are mostly based on well-founded doubts about its authenticity rather than disputes about what it says). They are worthwhile, and are not the usual snark-fest. (I think some really wish it was authentic). OTOH, there is actually a book out analyzing the Gospel of the Beloved Companion that gives a fairly positive evaluation here:

amazon.com/deeper-look-Gospel-Beloved-Companion-ebook/dp/B00IVWEHOO#customerReviews

However, I have no idea what the scholarly credentials of the evaluating author are. Plus, I'm a bit suspicious of this Gospel because the purported translator of the Gospel of the Beloved Companion cannot be traced (at least by me or the author of the evaluation). The evaluator points out many of the authentication issues in her book, so it is not (at the least) a complete positive spin job. Consequently, this could be a revolutionary addition to the Christian cannon, or a complete fake. I'd prefer the former, but fear the latter is actually the case.

Then, there is Arthur Guirdham. He was actually a very brilliant man, and I am surprised I haven't obtained and combed through all of his books at this point. There is a very positive review of his work overall (including his famous Cathar books) here: https://ellisctaylor.com/2016/01/09/new-years-eve-without-arthur-guirdham/

One of the things that all of this points out to me is that normal scholarly resources cannot take me to the next step. The Crusade and Inquisition were too thorough in their work of destroying people and records. This leaves, for the time being, only the chance that some forgotten and hidden group has preserved some relevant literature/information (as is claimed in regard to the Gospel of the Beloved Companion), or the recovery of such information via past life memory and research (as is claimed by Guirdham). These will probably be my next areas of research.

Cordially,
    S&S

Speedwell likes this.
  12. SeaAndSky

In my continuing exploration of the "Gospel of the Beloved Companion" and its mysterious author (translator?), Jehanne de Quillan, I discovered that she is not quite as mysterious as originally thought (though it is difficult to get to the bottom of any of this). In any case, she appears to be very busy doing seminars (mostly at churches) around the country on her book, and these tend to show up on personal and church Facebook pages. Here is a biography from an Episcopal church blog from 2010 related to an upcoming seminar:

"THE INSTRUCTOR: Jehanne de Quillan, teacher and author, presents this program. Raised from childhood in the Laconneau Tradition, and educated in Southern France and Ireland, Jehanne has recently presented the Magdalene Seminar at the Washington National Cathedral. She spends her time teaching and leading pilgrimages and retreats in Europe and the United States. Jehanne is presently working on her second book, The Gospel of the Beloved Companion: a Full Commentary, which is due for publication in early 2011."

The only picture I have found shows a tall Gallic looking woman with dark reddish hair of mature years. (OTOH, perhaps she is just standing next to a very short woman). I'll forego posting her photo (due to copyright concerns), though it is reassuring to me to actually find one. Laconneau, the mysterious group that she is associated with--and which apparently "preserved" this text--is not Cathar in origin, but claims to be far more ancient and mysterious. You can read through what is on their website at Laconneau.org and come to your own conclusions.

I'd actually prefer to find a surviving group of Cathars myself. That is unlikely enough. An organization that claims to have been a hidden and secret sisterhood devoted to feminine equality and spirituality that has remained intact since ancient pre-Christian times is not impossible, but certainly improbable. However, if so, I have to wonder why they suddenly "outed" themselves now. Likewise, aside from the "new" gospel translation being discussed and promoted, they promote a list of books, study materials and other offerings that appear to be closely tuned to current tastes and culture in feminist and feminist spirituality circles (and available to everyone already). Also not impossible I suppose, but if they are this ancient I would expect they would have their own books of hidden and ancient wisdom. However, maybe what they show on their website are just the initial "on the surface" offerings and they get to the "ancient" stuff after the chela has proved her worthiness. o_O Anything is possible, but I have to admit to some disappointment.

Overall, in the never-ending struggle in myself between doubtful and hopeful, I find myself far more doubtful than hopeful most of the time--this may be the sad fruit of old age. Still, I have been wrong before--sometimes "wishes do come true". However, if there is something as revolutionary as this out there--and make no mistake, it is extremely revolutionary--the original source texts should be authenticated by experts. There is no risk anymore that anyone is going to be burned at the stake for bringing this material forward. Actually, they would be counted as Heroic for doing so by most, and the prominence and number of devotees to what they have to say would skyrocket. Thus, the supposed reticence of the group to have its "ancient" texts authenticated seems very suspicious to me. It almost makes one wonder if they are afraid to do so and possibly be exposed as a sham. :eek:

Anyhow, if genuine, this is extremely important material. If this is truly what it claims to be--THEY NEED TO CONFIRM IT. If not, please stop wasting our time.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--there is also a series of posts several years ago where this organization is mentioned on the forum. I don't recognize many of those posting, but Totoro is one of them. Just do a quick search for "ryan" as the name of a member and they can be found.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  13. SeaAndSky

I continue to seek information. It is a compulsion at this point, but not an evil one. A couple of points of interest.

First, there are those who claim a Cathar family heritage. Apparently, not all the believers were exterminated, though it is quite possible that the Parfait (those who could confer the Consolamentum) were wiped out. Others apparently fled and hid themselves among other groups, keeping a public faith that matched the community, while still meeting with other Cathars and practicing a private faith out of sight of the inquisition et al. I have no idea whether they had any way of getting in contact with each other, but their presence and the possibility that they will come together at some point heartens me. (After all, with the internet, all kinds of reunions and associations are now feasible). One interesting story I read was of a Cajun Cathar! Apparently, some Cathars hid among the Huguenots and some therefore ended up as Cajuns in the swamps of Louisianna! The world is a very strange place. :cool:

Second, there are those out there who pay special attention to the details of the 700 year prophecy of the last Cathar perfect, who pronounced it at the time of his death in 1321, and are expecting something special to happen in 2021 (exactly 700 years later). I'll be keeping an eye out myself. ;)

S&S

14. Kaye

Kaye Senior Member

S&S, I find what you wrote beautiful. When a cathar lifetime reclaims you once more, it is a compulsion that cannot be hushed until you step back into that. Cathars are alive at this time because its necessary. Allow yourself to step back into that light. We live in times of excess, when you really go deep into yourself you find you need very little. Its not about limiting yourself, its becoming free of want. There is something intensely beautiful about that.

KenJ and SeaAndSky like this.
  15. SeaAndSky

Hi Kaye,

Welcome back! :D

Cordially,
    S&S

16. SeaAndSky

Hi Kaye,

I hope you have more to add to this thread. I don't want to push too hard, as I'm a bit concerned that you might take flight. However, as always very interested in what you can add.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I just finished re-reading everything from your first post forward (though I did skim some of the Kundalini posts). There is some very good stuff there, but always room for more.

17. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Yes Kaye, good to see you back; I've tried to contact you since our last conversation a very long time ago, did you change your email address?

18. SeaAndSky

Hi Kaye,

I have read again and am considering what you have said above in post #154. Ironically, in my "continuing research" I came across a poem by a Christian poet that speaks to the conflicting nature of the praise and challenge presented by the Cathars (https://theotherjournal.com/2018/09/24/the-cathars/ ):

We climbed the sharp crag to the stark towers of Quéribus,

the last Cathar castle perched precariously against

an implacable blue sky. A lone golden eagle,

rapt defender, silently passed. The Cathars

rejected the world of the flesh: meat, wine, body.

But we were in France, and still in love. An appetizer

of creamy chèvre was waiting in the sun-drenched café

by the river. The blood-red Languedoc dozed in its carafe.

Above us, the foothills still brooded, wrapped in the past.

At Montségur, they were given the choice: convert or burn.

They all went up in flames, too pure for this world.

But here, the croissants are made of gold, and the coffee

is rich and dark as the robes of heaven. Our bodies

sang in the night. Forgive us, Good Men, Holy Cathars.

We love this flesh, the messy existence of sex, blood, birth.

And yet we look up at your abandoned fortresses carved out of cliffs

in a nest of air, walk the same stony steps you trod on your path

to God, and are left to ponder how you never wavered.

("The Cathar" by Barbara Crooker). The lives described--at both extremes--have not been my life. And I do not foresee the luxuries described above in this lifetime, but even for one living a much simpler life it is still a hard choice, even though it may be ordained on high. You know this yourself.

Cordially,
    S&S

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019 at 11:46 AM
    KenJ likes this.