Pointing to the Past

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Julius.Suiluj, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

Does anyone else suddenly at times just continuously get things that keep pointing to their past life? I have been having this for about 3 weeks now, continuously pointing to my time in Rome.

It's as if I feel more memories will begin bleeding through soon. Getting stronger and stronger day by day. I also woke last night from a nightmare and was covered in blood. This has been happening a lot lately. I wake and feel utter shock, betrayal, sadness.

2. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

In the last month, I've seen continuous references to Greece, and not the subtle kind either. They're really obvious signs lol. Like, I'm currently house sitting for a friend and she asked me to pick up her mail once a week. I had to laugh when I was sorting through it and saw a hefty sized brochure for a cruise around Greece.

It's one of the lives I've seen the least of and I'm looking forward to whatever's ready to come to the surface.

Julius.Suiluj likes this.
  3. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

I can relate, I just keep getting signs and all sorts of things pointing to Rome. I hope we both receive a lot soon.

Klaud likes this.
  4. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

It seems that I share your view that you keep finding things that lead you in a particular direction, I just found this.

Julius.Suiluj likes this.
  5. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

Oh wow, this looks fascinating. I've always had an intrigue about the history there, seemingly not as much as you. Seems all 3 of us posting here then keep having things popping up for us. :)

6. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

The thing is though, I have read so much in my lifetime that books I've read seventy years ago could easily be influencing my thinking.

7. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

Oh that's too bad. I actually haven't read much of anything regarding mine, or seen anything on television. Also wasn't taught in school, so that aids me.