• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Post Pandemic Covid

Cryscat

After four years ducking Covid, it finely got me. Husband and son went to an event, picked it up there and brought it home. I got sick two days after them. It hit me like a bad cold. Clogged sinuses, throat, and coughing. Never ran a fever, but was freezing for two days. Could not get warm. Husband, who is 65, got Paxloid, I was on my own (not 65). I guess it was a good decision to keep getting covid vaccines. Finally starting to turn the corner now. Feeling better. Still coughing, and sinuses still messed up.

After four years ducking Covid, it finely got me. Husband and son went to an event, picked it up there and brought it home. I got sick two days after them. It hit me like a bad cold. Clogged sinuses, throat, and coughing. Never ran a fever, but was freezing for two days. Could not get warm. Husband, who is 65, got Paxloid, I was on my own (not 65). I guess it was a good decision to keep getting covid vaccines. Finally starting to turn the corner now. Feeling better. Still coughing, and sinuses still messed up.
Sorry for you.

Vaccination is not much better than the covid itself. All the vaccines were concocted in such a hurry, that the virus that, in theory, has to be present there in a weakened form and only to provoke an immune reaction of the organism, in fact is almost as active as in the full fledged illness.

And the 2nd target of the virus is the brain. And whereas the lungs can be more or less repaired after the illness, the nervous tissues cannot.

Practically, the whole generation of the inhabitants of this planet got irreparbly made useless.

Just compare this very forum before the pandemia and now.

Personally, most of the people I knew before are now irrecognizable for me.

I'm very glad the bastards up there made it impossible for me to get vaccinated during the pandemia, and I don't care some of my acquaintances calling me schizophrenic for the habits I developed and still maintain nowadays. God helps those who help themselves.

The reincarnation will heal this situation, I hope, if covid consequences are not inherited by the future generations...

Best regards and best wishes for all of you, folks.

The quite opposed views on the same experience / truth / evidence / fact / ... prove that everyone creates his own reality.

Had no trouble for the first three years despite being exposed to it early on very late 2019 but ended up getting it last year so had to work through it. Recovered naturally and didn't bother with the modern poisons that gave so many long covid.

The quite opposed views on the same experience / truth / evidence / fact / ... prove that everyone creates his own reality.
I agree. I vaccinate because I grew up with people who lived before vaccines and antibiotics. So many horror stories. As for my health, continuing to improve. All the nasty coughing seems to be clearing up. Still got the nasal problems.

Here there is a Seth quote that seems to fit this short discussion:

Your ideas about your own health are even more important than those steps you take to promote it.
Your ideas about foreign countries, allies and enemies, also have a vital role to play in how you handle your own bodily defenses. People who are afraid that their nation will be invaded by an enemy will often also consider viruses or diseases to be enemies, ever about to threaten their personal survival. Such attitudes will, of course, be detrimental to feelings of well-being, health, and exuberance. While it is true that medical technology has many serious defects, it is also true that many people believe in the medical profession to such a degree that it would be nearly impossible for them to survive in good health without it.

Last edited:
As for my health, continuing to improve. All the nasty coughing seems to be clearing up. Still got the nasal problems.

Get well soon! 💐

Hope, you feel better already. How's your husband doing?

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to both of you.

I caught a severe case in October of 2019. A group of kids/teachers at my kid's school went to China and came back about the time my husband and I got married...I caught it 5 days later when I went there to help my daughter do some catch up AR reading. I was around one person for 15 minutes. Walked in healthy and fine, came out and my husband had to almost carry me. And it hit that fast.

I was sick for 5 months. Ironically, I got better JUST as covid officially hit. For those saying it wasn't covid, I had the antibody test the following August because I got surgery and my surgeon was like, can't be Covid. Turns out, it was and I had not been sick at all, except for my gallblader almost bursting between the illness from Hell and surgery.

I've caught it a few more times. Other than the first, it hasn't been any worse than a mild cold and I am un vaxxed, some reasons are my own, some are I am absolutely allergic to some of the components, almost dying from a chicken pox vax in my 20s, and several auto immune diseases...and my doctor's advice was to cope.

Saying that...vaxxed or not, I hope this isn't severe for you and a month later you have totally recovered.

Back