Pre-Birth Memory

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Hailerz, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Hailerz

Hailerz Active Member

For the longest time in my life, I’ve always carried this memory, even as a child and I couldn’t figure out why I had it until now.

I discovered I have a pre-birth memory just recently, I just didn’t know there was such thing until I randomly googled “remembering before you are born” and search results of others’ memories and they call it pre-birth memories. I was so estatic when I found out I wasn’t the only one.

This is how my memory goes:

I’m in outer space, looking over earth as an energetic being. There was another being next to me, and what I believe is my guide behind us telling me to pick which life I want to have. We were all just white energy. I had 3 choices to choose from. I saw icons that showed up on earth in the regions of the life I was able to choose from, and in those icons were my potential parents.

I looked at the life in England, and it was a life of being rich and getting whatever I wanted. I believe this to be under Royalty of some sort. I remember saying to myself “not this time, I’ve been rich many times and want to try something different.” And then I moved onto the life in Australia. It was a plain average life with nothing special to it. I said no once again and then moved onto the last life, which was in America. I found this life particularly interesting. I discover that if I was going to choose this life, I will be struggling a lot, and that I would have disabilities and have profound deafness. I remember saying to myself “I wonder what it’s like to really struggle, and what it’s like to be deaf.” And I decided right there and then I wanted to try this life out.

Here I am, 100% deaf and going blind, with parents who care about no one but themselves with many many issues involving with my family. I’ve struggled so much and I still do, and I’m happy to say I don’t regret choosing this life one bit. This is growth for me, and I’m happy I did decide on this life. I’m very spiritual and I’m very fortunate that I have other family who are spiritual, as well as having amazing friends. One of them being my best friend who’s my soul sister. I’m currently in college studying Massage Therapy and I’m living with my grandparents who’ve been so so supportive and loving to me. They’re the parents I’ve never had and always wanted. I’m in a very happy place right now.

I wanted to share this because I came across this forum last night and I fell in love right away and wanted to share a bit of my story!

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Hello Hailey, welcome, and I really enjoy your post.

Hailerz likes this.
  3. Hailerz

Hailerz Active Member

Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to hearing stories and questions in this forum. :)

4. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Your choice of disabilities, if they are indeed chosen by us prior to birth, are difficult for me to imagine. I am familiar with how people have a fear at times to interact with people with disabilities and hope that you don't find too much of that. I'm loosing my hearing, but luckily have good sight and hopefully will retain it. I realize that you chose this challenge, but have you looked into cochlear implants?

Like you, I feel that we chose our difficulties in order to either advance or catch-up. I've met quite a few people who are angry about their disabilities and let that resentment interfere with their advancement/life. I'm not sure how much you can read or get access to these posts, but I wonder if you feel the same way as I do about healthy able-bodied people belly-aching about not being rich?

SeekerOfKnowledge and Hailerz like this.
  5. Hailerz

Hailerz Active Member

I believe I chose a life with disabilities because of what you said; spiritual growth. I know for a fact before I chose a life, I wanted to grow spiritually, emotionally, and have more experience on my plate, which is why I chose this life. Like I said, this was a choice I wanted to make. There are many people out there who are healthy and because they did not wanted to choice a life of being disabled and that's okay. We all have choices. We all have free will.

There are unfortunately a lot of people out there who don't know how to approach disabled people or even fear them. So in turn, they make fun of them to conceal that feeling of fear or being ashamed.

I have cochlear implants. I've had my right implant since I was a year and half, and my left since 2014. In the 90's, they did not allow two implants but later on they realized it was more beneficial to have two instead of one.

I have seen people resent their disabilities, but I have never once resented my own. I enjoy it, actually. It's a learning process and it has its struggles, but there are good things that come with it.

healthy people not being able to get rich? My belief is that they chose a life to not be rich, but something else more worthwhile. I'd like to hear what you believe about this specific topic about people not getting rich or being rich.

6. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hi Hailey,

a warm welcome to you.

Wow, it is amazing how you deal with your hardships. And maybe certain limitations can make it easier to focus on spiritual growth, as there will be fewer possible distractions which could lead you off your path. It just is so sad, I wouldn't want to be without music. You seem to be calm, happy and balanced, while some people with fully "functioning" bodies are unhappy, even those with a lot of money.

All my best wishes for your journey!

Hailerz likes this.
  7. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

There have been several members come here that feel cheated by not feeling as though they have been given their due and do not appreciate what they have, and that frustrates me. It seems as though they are still very immature and needy yet proclaiming to believe in reincarnation and perhaps even even believing in pre-birth choices. My understanding of it being my choice has been very helpful to my current life. I agree with you about it being okay to exclude disabilities, but there are times when it gets very frustrating, especially as I'm getting old.

I'm glad that you sought help in getting some hearing solution, I wish that I could retain my hearing.

I wanted to continue this conversation because I felt that some people might be standing aside.

Also, the topic of pre-birth memories and general thoughts of selecting our life experiences could use more input.

Hailerz likes this.
  8. Hailerz

Hailerz Active Member

Thank you for the warm and kind welcome. I can listen to music, thanks to modern day technology! I have what it’s called Cochlear Implants. They’re like hearing aids but only are for people who are completely deaf. I love music actually :)

That’s an interesting and extremely true observation. I know many people who have bodies that are fully functioning and they themselves, their souls aren’t happy which is sad. I do think of them and wish them peace and hope that they find peace and happiness.

9. Hailerz

Hailerz Active Member

I understand what you’re saying completely. The way I see it is that the people who complain about their lives and whatnot, have forgotten what they’re actually here for. That’s okay, because once they move onto the afterlife, their guides will remind them once again and they can have as many redos as they want until they achieve peacefulness and happiness. That’s what I believe.

You can get hearing aids to help your hearing problem.

I’m glad you decided to have a conversation with me. I do also feel that there are a few people just watching this thread and not want to converse with me. I do wish they can join though!

More threads and conversations on this topic would be wonderful. Reincarnation in general is just so fascinating to me, even past lives and pre-birth memories too. I want to know more, because I learn more. :)

10. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

I hope that you have access to audio books although I would imagine they lack many reincarnation books. I've worn hearing aids for abouty forty years now, part of the reason for giving up my counseling carrier.

I've had a brief memory of what I think was a past life where I was lame for some reason, I guess I didn't learn the lesson well that time! It makes me sad to see myself and others to have to relive difficulties before understanding.

I wish that I had the memories you spoke of about selecting my body.

11. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

Hello Hailey,

I'll join others here and say welcome to the forums. I am going to reply to your other thread later today when I get a moment (your thread about your future daughter). I have my own stories to tell regarding that issue with all three of my children.

Pre-birth communication is something that fascinates me, too. Have you come across the works of Elisabeth Hallett in your search?

I will also say that I don't fully believe, as Ken says above, that we are all here purely by choice. Choice does of course have a very big part to play in our current lives, but also, I believe that there is also a good measure in compulsion that drives us to our current lives, and the actions we follow.

I've not suffered with physical disabilities in this life, but have my own fair share of challenges, mostly with mental health issues, and self-identity issues. More than anything I appear to be in this life to go against the grain -- in more ways than one.

Best,
    Landsend.

Hailerz and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  12. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Glad you can enjoy music, Hailey.

Was about to say something in the direction what landsend mentioned. Some people might be unhappy despite having a healthy body and more than enough to eat, because they either are suffering from carry-overs from past lives or chose to deal with mental health issues like anxiety or depression. Others are overly sensitive and can't deal with all the pain and suffering on this planet.

Remembering that we are here for a reason does help indeed. It is wonderful that you are here now. Might help others, too, to see their own lives in a different way.

Hailerz likes this.
  13. Hailerz

Hailerz Active Member

Thank you for the welcome!

I actually have never heard of Elizabeth Hallett. What is she about? I would assume pre-birth stuff. :)

That’s an interesting insight you have. I also do not believe that we are fully chosen to be here. I believe that our guides also had a hand in play while we chose our lives. They’re the big players here in helping us grow and learn.

Interesting. I hope this life isn’t treating you so hard!

14. Hailerz

Hailerz Active Member

Me too. :)

That makes sense. I feel bad especially for the sensitive people. I just want to hold them together because I see them so fragile.

I know I am here to help others and heal them. I’ve felt that’s always been my purpose since I was a child. I also have natural healing abilities and natural reiki healing. I just need to get certified so that I may do reiki and teach others how to do so. I’m in college for massage therapy. Healing people is my big thing and I enjoy it very much. It makes me happy when others feel relief and feel better.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  15. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

She has written books on the subject -- I bought one a while back. It's an interesting read. https://www.amazon.com/Stories-Unborn-Soul-Pre-Birth-Communication/dp/0595223613

It's a shame that her website seems to be offline now.

My partner was born with a physical disability. I didn't notice when we started dating until he pointed it out to me. To me, he's not his disability. He's just him. The guy I fell in love with.

I struggle very much with my mental health in this life. My life hasn't been hard, but I've struggled regardless. Too much carried over from the last life, as Seeker rightly pointed out.

I suppose you can see mental health as a sort of disability. It's affected every aspect of my life, on a daily basis. From education, to job opportunities, to how I live day to day. Bad days I can't leave the house. Very bad days don't really want to chat about here, as it's probably against the forum rules.

Keep going with your good work, we need more good people like you around, that's for sure. I've been thinking about going to a Reiki session myself. There was a time I used to surround myself with crystals, I collected them. I still keep a quartz for meditation. I would find it hard to believe, but have seen strange things with my own eyes that can't be explained away.

Hailerz and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  16. Joyful Mare

Joyful Mare Member

Thanks for sharing Hailey. That is fascinating regarding choices before birth, i really can't imagine.

I struggled with anxiety for a long time and it held me back so much, it got progressively worse until my late 30's until i managed to deal with it/myself better (also help from meditation). I too have a physical disability which i think it all stems from. I learned to realize that i was far too self conscious about it when in reality other people rarely notice as much i always thought they did.

Hailerz likes this.