Pre-Birth

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Krysnah, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Krysnah

Krysnah Member

Hello, I was wondering about this theory and I guess I need your guys opinion on it.

So, if you just imagine what you wanna look like, and what kind of life you want until you die, could that affect your spiritual guides to ask you if you want that life with how you've been imagining yourself as?

I hope this made sense :) And yes, I know that a spirit could think different but what if you're really into that life after you die. Could you choose it WITH the body you've been imagining?

ananoske likes this.
  2. briski

briski Senior Member

Kind of like pre-plsnning your next life?

I'd imagine you could

ananoske and Krysnah like this.
  3. Krysnah

Krysnah Member

Yes, but if you imagine what you look like, and what type of life you want WHILE living could that help fasten your pre-birth planning? Like, if you just imagine it repeatedly until the day you die, and you still want that life, could that help fasten your pre-birth planning? Could your spirit guides just go with what you want and what you wanna look like?

ananoske likes this.
  4. briski

briski Senior Member

I hope so, as I have a few ideas for myself. However as you say your spirit or soul may have other ideas also. There are a few in here that can communicate with spirits unlike myself - they maybe able to give you a more definitive answer than myself

ananoske and Krysnah like this.
  5. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Member

I've no idea. I'm thinking about it as I get older, as a future life may be where I'm heading, kind of starting to peep over the horizon. However my present life is in some respects an opposite of the most recent - and in some ways almost the same, the scope for planning is an interesting idea to contemplate. Which things have I done so well that I can happily do them again, and which things have been so challenging, that rather than do it all again, I might try its complement? Who can say? Probably very few of us, so long as we are here in this Earthly existence.

6. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

If I knew that I could choose I would like to be a monk or a shaman of some sort and not live the ways of the current era that is soul draining and toxic such as the 9 to 5 grind ect. I just can't do modern living much anymore...

ananoske likes this.
  7. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi There and back again.

Have you ever considered that you may have chosen the life your living so that you would learn? People learn deep lessons when they are in opposition to something. I know that I always desired peace but now I realise that I won't get peace until I find peace within myself. Maybe your dream of being a monk or shaman is your soul expressing its goal while your current life is manifesting those things that you need to eventually attain that goal in some future life?

fireflydancing, KenJ and briski like this.
  8. Krysnah

Krysnah Member

For my next life, I want to have an interesting life that is very enjoyable. I'm leaning into making myself a name in showbiz. I'm all in for the hard working process and staying all up at night to pursue my career.

ananoske likes this.
  9. briski

briski Senior Member

You could do this for your current life?

GreyReynard likes this.
  10. Krysnah

Krysnah Member

Nope, it's too late for me to begin. I'm leaning into a foreign type of showbiz where I would have to learn their language and other things.

ananoske likes this.
  11. briski

briski Senior Member

Before the age of 20. Even 30 sometimes you can chop and change your career quite easily. Not so much when you hit 40

12. Krysnah

Krysnah Member

To be honest, I don't think the showbiz in this lifetime suit me. All I'm going to do is go to college and pursue a different career that could benefit my family. I have one goal in this lifetime and is to get a good job so I could easily help my family with financial problems. :D

The foreign showbiz I fell in love with involved on looking as what they want as a person--what I meant is that for example, you are American, trying to pursue becoming part of the Korean showbiz stuff. You might have a slim chance because really, looking up in what they want as the next big thing, they typically look for people that looked like them, that could benefit them.

Get me? I hope that made sense! :):)

ananoske likes this.
  13. briski

briski Senior Member

I understand, yep I'm from England btw not USA ;)

Krysnah likes this.
  14. GreyReynard

GreyReynard Senior Member

I say concentrate on living the best life you can now. If you must focus on the future incarnation goal, do theater or music as a hobby to see if you even enjoy it as much as the thought of it.

I see this as similar to asking your spirit guide to give you the winning lottery numbers. They aren’t going to do that unless it’s going to contribute to your spiritual growth. Personally, I am more interested in finding a way of getting off this ride so to speak. I have no interest in asking for another homework assignment before I finish this one

briski and Krysnah like this.
  15. Bita

Bita B_567

Yeah I feel like if you become a vibrational match to what you want it'll probably manifest.

ananoske likes this.