pre-planning next life

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by briski, Aug 30, 2018.

1. briski

briski Senior Registered

Is it wrong to start planning? Would we forget once we left thd physical world

2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Hi briski. I don't know if planning is any use, honestly. But I know that at my trial I said "if circumstances had to repeat themselves, I'd do it all again". I got a death sentence and was executed. I reincarnated not too long after that, and I did it all again. Not really a plan but I did what I said I'd do.

fireflydancing likes this.
  3. briski

briski Senior Registered

So if i read that right executed twice in previous lives?

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Exactly. Two consecutive lives (the second one was an unofficial kill but I got a headshot all the same). After the last one, here I am. Not planning to get into any trouble this time though.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    briski likes this.
  5. briski

briski Senior Registered

Blimey! Reason why im asking is i think the clock is ticking toward the end of this visit for me

6. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Sorry to hear your time might be almost up. I do believe we remember everything on the other side... the fact is that we truly remember everything, all that we couldn't remember in life, and thus our consciousness becomes completely different. What matters to you right now may or may not matter anymore to you after your departure. Planning a new life from now may seem silly or useless to you once you're on the other side. On the other hand, if you have a profound intention to do something, you may choose to pursue it next time all the same. Depends if your soul finds it useful for your personal growth.

Cyrus and briski like this.
  7. Cyrus

Cyrus Active Member

Why hurry?

There is no time in LBL, so it's useless trying here to save time that doesn't matter in the end. Just relax and prepare to have a decent end, leaving no close relative in this life unprovided for and so on.

briski likes this.
  8. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

I don't think you can plan while still in the flesh. Personally, I believe, that on soul level other issues matter and that you only can plan your next life once you are free of your current one.
    I currently wish for a more simple life, like as a shaman or just any other member of a tribe. Because I am fed up of having to care for material possessions, what the neighbors think, what to wear and all that stuff... but who knows what the true I (my soul) will decide once this life is over?

briski likes this.
  9. briski

briski Senior Registered

I have a few ideas now on what i would prefer, prob will all change once in the LBL though.

10. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Certainly would be nice as I am very unhappy with this life, a part of me greatly misses the old ways spiritually and it is like missing a loved one or close friend. I despise the rat race and the constant attention to financial survival it makes me sick.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  11. Wishhhhh

Wishhhhh New Member

I don't think it's wrong to plan--from my own perspective anyway. I don't know my soul completely and all the past lives I have. My life right now isn't all bad and I've learned many lessons but I do have my hopes up that maybe I'll actually become what I want in my next. It just all depends on the soul :)

( This is my first time responding in a thread that isn't my own :p I hope this made sense )

briski and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  12. briski

briski Senior Registered

Makes sense to me :)

13. WhiteRose

WhiteRose Member

can i ask a question is it possible to have dreams of your next incarnation or are there such things as future life regressions?

14. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Some call that "future-life progression". I read a book by Bruce Goldberg.