Presences?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Kenz1010, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

Lately, I’ve had this overwhelming feeling of loneliness that’s been triggered by missing some PL buddies. I don’t even have a clear memory of them, this feeling and knowing has just come about since I’ve had these flashbacks (not 100% sure why). This morning, I came down to make some breakfast and then started playing some music. Then all of the sudden I feel these 2 presences, & just feeling their presence made me insanely emotional to the point where I instantly broke down crying. After I broke down I got chills all throughout my body and then sort of calmed down a bit. It was a thing where I could feel their presence on either side of me, and it was almost like I could “feel” who they were, their personality (?), our bond. Not even sure how to explain it, but it was quite surreal and very overwhelming, I don’t fully understand it. I don’t even know if this is all in my head, I feel like I’ve become absolutely delusional these days so it very well could be, but I’ve never experienced anything like this.

Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts about this, please share. Also feel free to share your experiences as well.

Shiriya and WhiteRose like this.
  2. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

Do you think they've reincarnated? Perhaps they are still in the astral world and recognize your soul. Or maybe you feel that very intensely that you imagine their presences near you when they are not really there.

I cannot say with certainty what is the reason why you feel that they are with you, however, something similar happened to me.

A long time ago I felt an annoying presence. At first I thought "will it be an astral shell or a real person..." I tried to contact the presence. In a past life that presence was my son. Unfortunately I had not been a good mother, and he chased me. For years, this person had been following me between lives, simply recognizing my soul. In my past life he presented himself as an imaginary best friend, in another past life he presented himself in the form of nightmares, and in this life he wanted to scare me. He never forgot all the bad things I did to him in that past life. With love, understanding, conversation, and effort, he came to understand that he should stop accumulating hatred and revenge.

Since we were able to fix our problems, I never felt his presence again.

fireflydancing and Kenz1010 like this.
  3. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

I can relate, some of my battle buddies from my different wars sometimes drop in for a visit, as does current life family
    You could be like me where you pick up emotions first
    I pick up the emotions of spirits first (this lead to a complete breakdown in Normandy, France from an overload) and sometimes a smell related to that person

Kenz1010 likes this.
  4. Kenz1010

I’m glad you were able to resolve that issue with your PL son, interesting that his presence seemed to show up in different lives.

5. Kenz1010

It sort of felt like a reunion as weird as that sounds, it was very odd.

6. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Yeah, I know what you mean, as the numbers of WWII vets still alive are rapidly decreasing (nobody of my company that survived is still alive) the nr of visitors can increase

7. Kenz1010

Maybe I should write down everything I felt. It was weird because although I became so incredibly emotional, it was almost like I was happy cause it felt like they were back. They both seemed humorous too, even though I couldn’t hear or see them it’s like I could feel it all. I don’t even know how to explain it

8. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

I know what you mean, I recently lost all ability to visualize, I can describe what's going on like memories and other things I just can't see them anymore, this includes my visual link to the spirit world

Writing down everything can be a great tool to understand messages hidden by your concious, sometimes spirits drop in just to say hi and that they're around, on other ocaissions they want to send you messages (usually spirit guides)

9. Kenz1010

Aren’t numbers also a way spirits try to communicate? I see the same numbers over and over again all the time, I actually think I’ve seen them everyday for the past few weeks. Always see 1010 & 1212.

Maybe if I can find ways to meditate on all of this, I’ll be able to receive some clearer message. I’ve had certain presences around since this PL stuff has gone on where I’m like “hmmm who are you”, but these 2 that made themselves known today were very very different and I just had that knowing of their relation to me.

10. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Yes, sometimes they communicate in nrs
    1010 and 1212 can be dates, maybe check the 82nd honor rolls for members killed on oct 10 and dec 12 to see if that rings any bells

11. Kenz1010

Good idea

12. Kenz1010

Hey CanSol, do you know all the parachute infantry regiments that were part of the 82nd? I can’t find a website that brings me to the roll of honor for the whole 82nd division, but rather the roll of honor for specific regiments. So maybe I can check through all of the regiments and look for those specific dates. I know there was the 504th, 505th, and the 508th, but not completely sure if there was more

13. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

The site I gave you through PM has all the Regiments, 504th, 505th and 508th, there's one exclusion
    the 501st, 502nd and 506th are 101st Airborne (I was 506th)
    The 507th was part of the 82nd Airborne during the Normandy campaign but transferred to the 17th Airborne for operation Varsity ( https://www.ww2-airborne.us/18corps/17abn/17_overview.html, the roll of honor per Regiment is on the left sidebar) they didn't participate in op Market

The 513th was purely 17th Airborne Div
    The 503rd PIR was deployed to the Pacific

Those are all the PIRs during WWII

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Kenz1010 likes this.
  14. Kenz1010

Thank ya very much, I’ll take a look sometime soon.

15. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

I find all of this interesting, but feel I have to ask - can meditation attract "ghosts" or other things to make contact with you when you are out of meditation? Can they like find you when you are in this state and then visit you in this world? (Sorry, I am new at this)

16. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

I never meditate at all, I've been able to communicate with spirits since I was young (all children actually can, it's the adults with their stuff like "imaginary friends" "overactive imagination" and so on that children loose the ability)

17. Kenz1010

Oh god I don’t fully understand it either, you’re not alone there.

18. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Registered

Dear Kenz1010,

I smiled at your message because this is something I have felt numerous times. It indeed can be very unsettling, but it is much more common that you think. I know plenty of people who have experienced the same sensations, and from the book I just read of a French journalist who investigated these experiences, it seems that up to 25% of all people going through grief will at some point experience such sensation :)

So no it's not in your head, and please get rid of the fear of being delusional. From my experience, when experiencing these sensations, it does affect your 'sensitivity' for a few days - meditation is very helpful during these times, as it can be hard to differenciate what is "of you" and what is "of someone else" in terms of the emotions you feel. Be grateful, you are being loved in a beautiful way!

Spirit Sword and Kenz1010 like this.