Psychosomatic gun wound

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by AlexD, Sep 26, 2017.

1. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've suffered from sharp pains in my right knee. It mostly emerged after I began remembering details from my previous life, in which I was shot to death. It happens only occasionally, so I don't give too much importance to it (my headaches from the headshot were far worse than this), but at times it makes it hard to walk for several minutes.

The reason why I suspect this pain to be from a gun wound is that it is always near a small round birthmark I have, shaped like a bullet hole actually. I was told that when I was a toddler, I used to make a sad face and hold my right knee as if it was really wounded, and my family had to reassure me many times to convince me that there was nothing wrong with it. When I was born there was another birthmark of a different color near the round one, a much wider one made up of several small patches, like the result of some burn or explosion. I reckon it might have been due to the trauma or maybe it was an explosive bullet. This birthmark slowly faded over time and now I only have the bullet hole.

I suppose that the most effective way to deal with such pains is to face the trauma and digest it, at least that's what I did with the headshot. The fact is that right now I'm undergoing many quick changes in my life and I really don't have the energy to focus on anything else.
    So, any suggestions on what to do when the pain strikes? Thankfully it doesn't really last too much. Twenty minutes or so, mostly. Still, it can be annoying.

2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Try placing your hands on either side of the painful spot and simply convey warmth and compassion through it, like a blessing. All you need is a few moments of calm for that. If you have more time, take the pain as a reminder to put your feet up and rest for a while. Check in with yourself. It may just be a physical reminder that you're pushing too hard either physically or emotionally.

helz_belz likes this.
  3. Totoro

Totoro Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Mere Dreamer, that's interesting. I wish I had thought to try that. I had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen during the winters around 18-20 then it went away. Looking back, I figure it occurred when the injury occurred.

I wish I knew what to do about it then, it hurt like hell.

4. Alexander_H

Alexander_H New Member

I had the same! I kept having sharp pains in my abdomen, which after a while triggered dreams about being shot in the side during a duel - killing me. I also have a birthmark there. So your story is very similar !! What I do when the pain strikes is to get a hot towel and put it on top of the afflicted area, and just rest for a bit, breathe in and out slowly as if trying to calm a panic attack. This is what helps me, anyway. Mostly it's just sitting it out and waiting :'(

5. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Yeah, I had to wait half an hour yesterday for the pain to pass. I tried massaging the knee but it took some time. Pain in the knee sucks, but I was really desperate with the pain from the headshot. Thankfully I had enough time and peace to digest the trauma and no longer feel it.
    Usually wounds from our past life manifest in our current body as birthmarks, but not always. Strangely, I had a birthmark on my knee but not on my forehead, where I received the deadly shot... thankfully, because it would have ruined my face.

6. Alexander_H

Alexander_H New Member

Oh yeah that would've been horrible. Maybe it was a blow to the back of your head? And there is a birthmark but you just can't see it?
    As for the massaging of the knee - maybe tape therapy would help? My dad is a physical therapist and sometimes he places tape in certain places and the pain can just disappear - it's a very odd concept - but I highly recommend it. How did you solve your past-life trauma for the headshot, though? I'm kind of desperate to solve all of mine :')

7. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Nah, I'm positive that in the late 80's I was shot from the front with a pistol, I know the exact spot. Perhaps in 1958, when I was executed, I was shot in the head from behind, but I'm not entirely sure.

As for the past trauma, as soon as I remembered it I treated it like any other trauma from this life. I did self-administered EMDR and it passed. Emotions can be overwhelming though, especially with violent deaths.
    This is also why I'm not doing it now, because I need to be at my best and facing the 80's again could undermine my mental stability. I was in a town I loved (and still deeply love) but I was starved and eventually I got involved in the revolution... bullet hell.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  8. Alexander_H

Alexander_H New Member

oh my :( I'm so sorry. I wish I remembered more lives, I just have frequent dreams about the one from the american rev.. Were you alone during your EMDR? Isn't that dangerous?

9. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

It's ok. No, I wasn't alone, I was with my aunt, we usually assist each other with this kind of things. But personally I don't think that self administered EMDR can really be dangerous, I've done it on myself in other occasions, and my aunt too. It surely takes up a lot of mental energy though, and it takes a while to recover from that, even weeks. It's best to do it in calm, quiet periods and not when you are particularly busy.