Purposeful Death or the Cobain Way

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by jaysta118, Apr 2, 2018.

1. jaysta118

jaysta118 New Member

Does a purposeful death lead to reincarnation? From what I have read on this forum and doing my own research, faith and spiritualism are perhaps two major components of reincarnation. But does strong faith and/or spiritual longevity lead to reincarnation if one considers suicide or a purposeful death?

I have also wondered what reincarnation possibilities are for persons that die of a drug overdose, accidental deaths, or suicides such as the famous Kurt Cobain case.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  2. Jim78

Jim78 Active Member

All I know is that I committed suicide in my 18th century life and I've had two more incarnations since then that I know of, including my current life.

Also, my current life brother committed suicide in 2007 and I know that his soul is at peace.

As far as my experiences tell me, the reincarnation possibilities from a purposeful death is the same as for any other kind of death, we have things we've learnt and things we still need to learn, the same as everyone else.

AlexD likes this.
  3. Eowyn

Eowyn Wrought out of steel

Reincarnation is a physiological and natural phenomenon. If you want to come back, you'll do. That's all.