Question about destiny

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, any one else experienced several, alternative destinies in one past life ? Dont know if my mind is playing tricks on me or what....had a dream, vision where a pl soul member showed up and showed me a scenario of how he would have died if he did not die the way he did...I also have vaque memory of being showed an alternative way of how pl me would have died...

Li-la likes this.
  2. Tesso

Tesso Member

Hi Jaimie,

No, not me. That possibility of several, alternative destinies for each one of us might well exist at a higher level, who knows.

What I indeed experienced is that our destiny somehow is (so to speak) "writen" somewhere, and at the same time there is our free will, a universal law that is superior to the former, so they are not in contradiction. We could end up saying that our destiny is a sort of draft or a sketch subjected to our ultimate choices. If those choices change our initial destiny, for good or evil, that will be our responsibility.

All the best,

fireflydancing and Jaimie like this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thanks for answering, Tesso :) All the best right back

4. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

I've had this too. I think there is learning in each road, each destiny, we are all connected and dependent on each other. If someone close choose to do drugs for instance it has a certain impact on the family, if the person chose not it has a different. We always have free will, thus we also have several choices of destiny but I think each is developed for learning, if not for ourselves then someone else. I think you can sort of pray tell how this or that is going to work out and so several roads, destinies are lined up depending on your own free will, and, or others free will.
    If you like please share what it was that was different from how he really died to how he was suppose to die, and the same with you? If you don't wish to share I understand.

Best Wishes

Li La

fireflydancing and KenJ like this.