Question about magic.

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Night, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Night

Night New Member

Ok this will sound strange but does anyone have any past life memories involving powers? Something that today would be considered sci-fi magic or movie type magic. I have these recurring dreams and thoughts of abilities that shouldnt or hasn't existed in this time. If too strange i understand.

2. Night

Night New Member

It is too vivid to be imagination, at least i hope not. Also I have others memories as well, but this is something I've been dying to ask, and was too worried I might seem crazy

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Night,
    Welcome to this forum.
    I am curious about the kind of magic you are referring to.
    Is it a shaman thing or a voodoo thing or fairy tail magic?

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

psychic powers of any kind?

5. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to this forum, Night!

Can you give us an example?

I do not remember magic or special powers myself, but people with special talents and gifts do exist and always existed.

6. Night

Night New Member

Psychic powers yes. I will give an example. My cousin who was my best friend when I was younger was hit by a car, my mom got me and we were on our way over there to offer support, on the way my mom said something and I responded with, mom she is already gone, you can slow down. I was 5 at the time. And hello all. The power I was referring to is, I have a weird dream of being able to control energy. Also I got shocked by our 220 electric dryer as a kid. I remember touching the wiring as it was running and was not hurt. My mom saw me get shocked and called 911. Even though i said I'm fine. I did not pass out, the paramedic told mom i should be dead. But anyways in my dreams i can hold energy and it does not hurt whatsoever. Its very strange to me. I tried telling my husband this, but he said it may be my autism spectrum brain playing games with me, but it doesnt feel like that.

7. Night

Night New Member

Oh and hello all! :) Ty for the warm welcome.

8. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

From what I seem to read between the lines, for you it feels more like a burden than a gift.
    It does sound strange indeed, but there are theories that nothing is impossible. Energy fields, electricity, magnetic fields... each single human thought produces electrical energy and magnetic fields. So why not? You might be able to absorb and handle energy that would kill others.
    As for why that is, no idea. Maybe there is a way you can use this to learn from it or to help others. Do not ask me how, though, as I have no idea. I just think, personally, that when you have been given anything that goes beyond what the "average" human is able to do, there must be a reason.

Night likes this.
  9. fireflydancing

It is not weird being able to control energy. It is just uncommon. Maybe you should Google on 'Electric people' or Sliders. There are some posts on this forum about this topic too. I heard several times that these people got shocked by electricity in their life.
    It happened to me too when I was young and the second time I was older (the second time left burned spots on the skin).
    To be honest, both times were not serious life-threatening but it is a fact that my energy can influence electrical devices, lamps etc.
    Maybe you recognize this in real life? Or is it only happening in dreams?

Night likes this.
  10. Night

Night New Member

See my question now would be, were we lightning strike victims in past lives? My past life memories are not nearly as good as others on here, mine are jumbled but the energy thing feels natural, if that makes sense

11. fireflydancing

Hi Night,
    You mentioned a clairvoyance experience when you were a child but I still don't understand your experiences with controlling energy. I would like to hear more about it.
    Do you experience object moving around you? Is there some kind of electrical interference between you and your environment? Or is it just a deep knowing?

12. Night

Night New Member

Hi firefly. It's a deep knowing. Like if it existed i could hold it. I have these images that come up that I'm seeing from first person holding it. I figure that is my mind trying to make sense of what i feel

fireflydancing likes this.
  13. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

Maybe you were a monk in a past life.