• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Question about photos

Totoro

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
First of all, hi! I know I've been very, very quiet.. Live has been a yoyo or rollercoaster, feel free to go with the metaphor you like best..

Divorce is still looming, I spent the better part of 2.5 years coming off of an anxiety.. field trip? I don't know but I know I haven't been all there and I found my way out of it. Went back to school to finish my master's and I'm looking forward to teaching and I'm slowly trying to get back to being me :)

So, that's what brings me here.. I went back through my thread that I had going and several of my pictures are gone. Photobucket stopped public hosting I think and that's part of it, but some have red text that says (Picture not available). Was that something that was done through the forum? If I edit the post, the code for the image is gone as well.

I'm just curious what happened.. mainly I hope no one complained about the images or copyright or anything.

Thank you! *big wave* :)

Hi Totoro, its been a long time.
The provider was changed, different program and many changes.

OK, glad it wasn't anything major.. :) Yeah it's been a while.. I hope you all have been well!

Back