Question about simultaneous life or what is this, please?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Li-la, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi, everyone!

Me again :)

I have been chewing on this for a bit and not really known if I should post this or not. In the meanwhile I have tried to figure this one out for myself, but have failed. So please if anyone here could possible help me out I really would appreciate it : )

It all began when I saw an ear ring. I was in a store and saw them and even ended up buying them (even if I don't ever wear ear rings). Then there has been for quite some time a small image, film footage, if you will, with no sound. At first I am the female in this footage. She sits down by a sofa. Behind the sofa is who I think is her husband. Opposite her is a police officer ( on later research he looked like a police officer from India). First I see things through her eyes, but then it is as if I am shot out of this view and see her and her husband, like from the police officer standing there, almost as if I stand next to him. At one point her husband take his hand, light, on her shoulder. It is as if she is frozen on the outside. Civil. But very nervous on the inside. She wears such typical ear rings. (thus the ear rings)

I only thought that this is a scene from a movie. I ignored it. It has played it self over and over again over several months.

Then other things has happened. Several scenes from this "movie".

I would like to place this home in India. The servants are from India, but the woman, the father-in-law and the husband and later in one scene I see a young boy, a son are not originally from India. They are so called white. The woman has brown hair and pale skin.

Then I see her at a beach and it is a funeral of some kind. She is not dressed in black. A servant has pushed out what I think is a wrapped up body on a simple wooden raft. Then it is on fire. She stays to watch it burn down, but she does not cry.

Then there is a relative or friend (I suspect the father-in-laws sister?) who sits in the living room and is teary eyed and very upset. The husband is home now and he too is teary eyed and upset. There is also another man who comes by who is connected to the father-in-law, and he too is "outrageous".

It seems to me that the woman has done a quick burial of a different faith than these people think the father-in-law had. Without grievers getting a chance to attend, as well.

Then I have a scene where her husband tells her to undress and is aiming to punish her by violence on her back. I can't see if he was capable of doing it. But it is as if the sister of the deceased wants it done outside where everyone can see, but the husband will not do it this way.

I would like to place all these scenes in the time period of 1920-1930. She is wearing long, slim dresses and has a slim body type. Her hair is wavy and relatively short and is on the side.

The husband remind me of my own dad. The father-in-law remind me of someone in my life, our chemistry has never hit it off. I would think this was a stranger's story if it was not that the husband reminds me so much of my own dad (in good and bad). I have thought if he wanted to show me something from his past, but then why do I 99% of the time in these scenes see things from his then past life-wife's eyes?

If this could possible be a past life then I don't understand the time frame. I have had before memories of being Laura, a woman who died in her early 50's in the 1920's. Then in the 1930's I was reborn, as Anna. Unless it is what is called a simultaneous past life? But even so this feels strange. Is that not very rare? A soul splitting up like that?

Could I have picked up her energy because of the ear rings? They were not second hand, but brand new so they could not have had a previous owner.

Can it be from the Akashic Records? Don't one needs permission to then enter?

I have tried to ask her if she is trapped in some way or wants to tell me something but I get no respond, not like one would think, at all, I can't communicate with her. I thought maybe she is in spirit and has not moved on because of what I saw. What I saw was basically that her father-in-law was a total pig and violated a young servant girl and that the woman, I saw things through, at one moment attacked him with a letter knife when he had locked her in a room (and her husband was not there).

Any other thoughts are welcomed :)
    I still can't decide what to think of all this or if what I have seen as her is how it was back then.

Here are some photos that remind me of what I saw:

[​IMG][​IMG]

I'm embarrass to admit that I don't know much at all about India or its history besides from knowing it was British colonial.

Best Wishes
    Li La

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    Jaimie likes this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, interesting. To tell the truth - I have no idea ! Only maybe few suggestions: Do you feel like her ? Is she like Laura, Anna and you ? From what I have read time is an "illusion" here on Earth and simultaneous life that do not follow a linear time line has been reported. Do you have any names or name of the city where the woman lived ? Is there something with your dad in this life that can tell of such whispers of such a past ? Have you been interested in the 1920's-1930's ? How do you feel about India ?

Maybe it is crucial for you to have more time, to have more scenes from this "movie" to figure out what it is all about ?

Have you asked your spirit guide for help ?

/Jaimie

3. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi!

Thank you for writing! :)

She seems similar to Laura. They had the same interest in horses. They had respect for the natives in their different countries (in Laura's case New Zealand). The woman knew how to speak their language and was drawn to their religion. The woman would "see things" and a doctor checked her sight when she was a young child, and on another as a grown woman she saw the ghost of a man that use to work for them and this was how she found out he had passed away in the night. During her physical struggle with the crazy father-in-law all her abilities were open. As skin met skin she saw what he had done to the poor young girl that worked with her family on his land. I think he was a widow and thought he was entitled to treat girl and women like this.

About my dad and the woman's husband...well, they had similar looks, body types. I could like it on them - like they were one and the same. I could also tell that as his wife the woman was the target of jealousy and envy. He was good looking, intelligent, successful perhaps in what he did, and could charm. I have 2 scene that show the closeness, the tenderness and I would say the peace that existed between her and her husband, tender moments. He also made her laugh a lot. I am not so sure he was 100% faithful or if this was brought on by another female who wanted a piece of him, but there was some question about it, but at the same time I could not tell that he had lost interest in his wife.

With the woman I also felt that she did not wish to live on her father-in-law's land and in this big house, it was more on the country side. She wanted an own apartment near a city where I think her husband worked. Laura had a similar situation where she did not wish to live isolated out in the country side either.

There is also the same situation with the husband reacting that he should punish his wife on her back to show who was the boss around here and that she had gone against the normal order, the authority. It was expected that he should take this role instead of another man. Rules, rules, rules. My dad never hit me in this life even if us fighting has been bad, but then again it is against the law here in Sweden.

In the woman's case I feel that if she wanted to get away with murder it was a clever idea to burn up the body to hide the evidence of her crime. Because a police officer was in the scene that repeat itself I don't know if it was a crime what she had done to burn the body up like this or if they suspected she had killed her father-in-law. It is the scene that comes more frequently. What becomes very apparent to me is that she has her husband's support , as he stand behind the sofa and touch her gently with his hand on her shoulder. I don't know how much he knew about what had really happened.

I don't know any names. I don't know India so I don't know where to start looking. It is so stupid with me. I am this way in this life too. I forget names. I think it is because my right brain is most likely more advanced and my left brain is likely too small, ha ha! It is always what I see, what I feel. I am terrible at remembering dates too, so names and dates is not my cup of tea.

I have thought if Laura was still alive when this crime happened that she had read about it in a newspaper and got visions from it, but although I understand that they have lived somewhat during the same time Laura passed away in the 1920's and from what I can tell the woman is a young adult in the 1930's which would mean that Anna was already born. Confusing, confusing...

Yes, I should perhaps just sit back and let what ever now will show itself do so over time.

I did one time ask of help and the answer that came back was "She is you", but then again I don't know if this was my subconscious talking or an actual spirit guide.

We have a store here in Sweden called "Indiska", I am sure it is all around the world. When ever I have stepped into such a store and see the dark wood on furniture's and things and porcelain it is like something has grabbed me from within but I never knew why. Very much so when I see wooden elephants.

I don't know why but I have never been interested in the 1930's. It is almost as if I push it away. It was the same way with the style that dominated in Laura's life with all that wood everywhere. Now, because of the scenes, I have gotten more interested which was the same way how it started to operate on me when Laura's life began to play itself.

Best Wishes

Li La

4. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Some pictures. I saw this kind of style with the long dresses. Both this woman and Laura had the same body type (and Anna too but was often told she was too skinny and got more on the hips later in life)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

You mention Laura was from New Zealand. I returned to New Zealand in this lifetime.

Did she (Laura) know how to speak Te Reo? Te Reo Maōri was when I was growing up, compulsory in school, which is why I still know some bits of Te Reo today. Also the Maōri are very Spiritual people much like the Ancient Egyptians and Hindu people.

In my own experience, I have learned that when we are in a spiritual quest, we tend to reincarnate into countries with very Spiritual religions such as India, Egypt, Israel or even New Zealand. Again, this is simply from my own PL’s and discovery.

As for India, there are Bengali and Punjab dialects of Hindi.

I watched an Hindi film a few weeks ago, that was set in the early 1900’s India where social class society was very strict. You could not marry into a rich family if you were poor and you could not marry into a poor family of you were rich. If you’re interested in seeing what it was like this is the movie: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devdas_(2002_Hindi_film)

I’m sorry I cannot be of more help, but the New Zealand connection pricked my ears.

Eva x :)

Speedwell and Li-la like this.
  6. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi, Eva!
    Thanks you! yes Laura spoke with the Maōri :) it is interesting what you write that we tend to reincarnate into countries with very spiritual religions, so New Zealand and India does share this in common too :) I will watch the film, thank you for sharing.

Another thing they have in common is, I am afraid, the suspicious of murder having cast a shadow on them for the rest of their lives. I don't know why everything has to be so dramatic,this make me think it comes from a movie (sigh). When Laura (who was separated from her husband) returned with a male friend to get some of her belongings she saw her husband hanging from a three outside their home. She was destroyed by the sight despite everything that had happened between them. She began to latter suspect the male friend who had first visited her husband alone to get her belongings (but the husband had refused, given the message she would have to pick them up herself), and she would later have night terrors and visions of this, but she never really knew. His death had a profound effect on her. (Needless to say perhaps is that she took a boat trip as far away as she could from this male friend, to start a new life somewhere else).

With this other woman in India I see her stabbing her father in-law with the letter knife in defense but I could feel her rage as well blended with fear, as she thought of the other young girl he had violated.

I have now searched for killings, murder weapon being a letter knife in India but can't find her. Because she burn the body she may have gotten away with it? Still it must have had a profound effect on her as well, for the rest of her life. I was able to find Laura (her husband too, where they lived, and even the boyfriend she had when she and her husband had temporarily split after she thought he had left her for good).

I am a little afraid to go in deep meditation state and try to see if I can get any useful information, if this woman is not the product of sheer imagination on my part that is, but on the other hand I don't wish to attract any shell-astral-body from this past. Just last night while I was asleep my husband thought he heard 3 loud knocking from nowhere and saw a shadow like person first move from the area where the knocking came and then up the stairs (me and my daughter sleep on the second floor). It is the very first time my husband has ever acknowledged seeing a shadow-spirit.
    So I am thinking in case this woman was real, and she succeeded killing her father-in-law, then I don't want this father-in-law to be a ghost in my house. Just when I have thought no more crazy and unbelievable thing could happen around here...

Thank you so much once more. I am looking forward to see the film!

Best Wishes

Li La

7. Eva1942

Hi! :)

I've always had mixed reactions with some Maōri. Though there was a general consensus that where I returned to (the South Island) Maōri's were more kinder because they were from 'the mainland'. North Island Maōri are much different. How do you feel when you see a picture of a marae?

Had you ever thought that perhaps if this lady is not one of your PL's that perhaps she has come to for help? Earthbound Spirits and Spirits in general are attracted to people who are always 'open' to Spirit. This has only happened to me once, and I have learned to protect myself better and close myself off more. But then again, Spirit do not do anything that frighten us in the physical because their intentions of making contact is all about showing us unconditional love. Does this knocking frighten you?

One of my guides used to physically manifest, where I could physically see him, but I taught him to not to unless he really needed to. My hubby never saw him of course.

I think that simultaneous lives are possible. There is apparently my doppelganger in the UK who also writes books like I do and was born about the same time I had a accident in 1992, so what's not to say that I have a simultaneous life there too?

Eva x

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Li-la likes this.
  8. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi!

Laura loved them, the marae. I have found a record of an address where she stayed in their village when first arriving to New Zealand. They were kind people.

Yes, I have thought if she needed my help but she is not at all responding, not like she is shutting me out, but I can't make her respond or function on her own. She is just like Laura or Anna, when I have had those memories. She is not on her own, if you know what I mean.

I have gotten used to paranormal activities and am not afraid or startled like I use to be. I am still, though, afraid of the appearance of Laura's past life husband, and am not really sure what I should do about that. I some time don't know if I am dealing with his true spirit or if I am dealing with a shell of him that still wanders. I can't pin-point him in my past life as Anna or in this life, so I am a little afraid he has not reincarnated but of course that does not have to mean that he is trapped.

That must be really something to see your spirit guide manifest like that, how awesome :)

I have not thought that much before of simultaneous life until now. It must be amazing to find you have a doppelganger, wow! How did you find her? Did you have her memories or how does it work?

Best Wishes
    Li La

9. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Li-la likes this.
  10. Eva1942

Ngati Porou and Ngapuhi is two of the most well known Maōri iwi’s (according to a 2013 NZ census). Are any one of these Iwi’s familiar?

[​IMG]

It was, but now I tell them only to do it when it is strictly necessary. Last time they physically manifested was when I was ill in hospital.

Funny thing is, someone told me I looked like this lady. To me I think it is looks only and nothing else. I don’t know anything about her, let alone having her memories. So no, I don’t have anything of hers and I dismiss this completely. It is not something that my beliefs stretch to, but am always open to learn.

Eva x

Li-la likes this.
  11. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

12. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi, Eva! Thank you for the information :) I just remembered their looks from meditation and later saw old photographs of them from when Laura lived. From these memories she worked as a teacher with children that were Maoris and children that looked as if they came from Europe. I'm gonna dig and see if I can find the address that I found that Laura lived and I will get back to you, perhaps one can locate it then through the geographic area to know what Maoris they were, I will get back to you. Laura came to New Zealand when young and was part of the Mormon faith, the Mormons were invited to live in a neighborhood of the Maoris. So I can remember that it was a open and spiritual attitude due to these circumstances. As a teacher I can imagine that the children were good to her back because she was not the kind of teacher who would be mean but still have firm rules that everyone knew. She worked as a teacher for some time before she got on the boat to America to reunite with her Mormon family, relatives. The Maoris looks were unfamiliar to me before I had my meditation, a lot of memories have faded. I have a thread on it here if you would care to read it (only if you want to)http://www.reincarnationforum.com/t...after-regression-meditation.8402/#post-112918

And this is the short version of Laura's life http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/pl-experience-laura-mormon-ww1.8527/
    Looking back just searching for it I realize I have truly bombarded the forum with questions from Laura's life ... (sorry)

[​IMG]
    I found this photo so cute I just had to add it here (the nose "rubbing"?)

Best Wishes

Li La

Eva1942 likes this.
  13. Eva1942

Li La,

Did you know that the ‘hongi’ originated in Ancient Egypt? In my lifetime as an Ancient Egyptian Queen, I never once kissed my daughters on the lips, it was via noses. I returned to New Zealand where the Maōri practice this too. (pic is below. It looks like I’m kissing my daughter on the lips, but I’m actually kissing her via touching her nose) the meaning of the hongi or nose kiss is so that you can look into the eyes of the person and look at their soul.

I loved the marae too. It always felt so special for me, because in order to step on it, you have to be invited and welcomed by the traditional owners. But I suspect that this way have been because Te Reo was a compulsory part of all schooling in modern NZ.

If you could find that stuff it would be great, send me a PM :)

I’ll take a read of your posts soon.
    Eva x

E76161D5-252A-4A4F-B9C1-3525D3E63FDD.jpeg

14. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Senior Registered

There’s no conclusive evidence that ancient Egyptians practiced Hongi or that it originated from Egypt. That’s an unsubstantiated claim.

Nefertiti is clearly kissing her daughter on her lips. Her nose is a great distance above her daughter’s lips.

edited by a moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2019
    Speedwell likes this.
  15. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Active Member

I dont have too much insight to antient Egypt at all, but I would guess they had several different ways to kiss - just like people have today. How one kiss another person, also depends much on what the relationship is. I tend to kiss my childrens heads and faces, but never their lips. I would say that would be someting romantic or erotic, and the mother-child relationship is definitly not that. Even my husband I sometimes just kiss on his forehead, because not all parts of a marrige is about being romantic. There are also several other aspects to love.

I belive the Egyptians were aware of microbes (bacteria and virus), and that they knew of transmitting of desises from one person to another. Also therefor I think it would be natural that they tryed to limit the mouth to mouth kissing in general.

What I'm trying to say is that its not necessarily so unlikely that the kiss depicted in Evas photo, is to be seen more as a kind of nose-kiss than a mouth-kiss. It could of course be interpreted in either way. But as I mentioned, a mouth kiss is more associated with romanticism and sexual intimacy, and that does not quite caracterise a mother-child relationship, in my opinion. Just my thoughts. I could of course be wrong.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    Eva1942 and AlteSeele like this.
  16. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Senior Registered

The romantic and sexual intimacy you associate with mouth to mouth kissing is a very modern, if not self inflicted association. I kiss my son on the lips often without ever thinking it’s associated with romanticism and sexuality. You also can’t apply modern/self association with ancient depictions and psychology. They’re vastly two different worlds. I do agree with you however that there are various forms of displaying affection.

The point I was more or less taking issue with was the claim that it originated in ancient Egypt, when there’s literally no depiction or evidence of this. The only depiction of unapologetic intimacy in ancient Egypt is during the Amarna period where it is unmistakably kissing on the lips.

edited by a moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2019
  17. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

The nose rubbing conflict has been removed and now we can continue with Li-la's thread again.

Ophelia3, AlteSeele and KenJ like this.
  18. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

hi
    wonder if anyone knew if it was alright to dance in the 1930's-40's very close to your dancing partner, and the woman's left arm was kept close to the man's arm and sort of resting to his chest, like their arms are intertwined, and holding hands?

I had a flashback of her dancing like that with the man she either later married or was married to. The other people in the room also danced close. It was no dirty dancing, and he was use to leading her, sort of like swagging, not jazz but somewhere in the middle rhythm wise.

I have tried to see if I can see photographs of how people danced in the 1930's-40's and I can't see anyone dancing like this. She also rested her head to his chest, he was taller.

I have tried too to locate homes in India from this time. It is brown-reddish, much wood, has a round water fountain in front.

I think her husband worked in the city a lot of days and came home for instance in the weekends, to his father's estate. She was not happy there at the grand estate more in the country side. It was as if the husband was persistent that she should not accompany him with the son where he now lived and worked for most time. Why I don't know.

I can't say if her husband was unfaithful or not, but there is something there that I can't reach which usually mean there is pain there. A door locked.

Her husband is like 2 men. One that she can talk with about serious things and one who likes to discuss things with her. They like to learn more about things. I would say they were equal in this area. He is not one to put her down. He likes to talk. So just keep it going. That is the feeling with him. They don't have to agree. Serious. Curious. Is out to find answers. I can't hear them but I can see them in a room talking, discussing something. it is hot weather. As she is to smoke he lights it for her, as if this is a break when they are talking. The other man he is - has ideas about women. He does not take them seriously so I don't understand why he took her seriously. Perhaps a life time of being brought up like this by his father. Womanizer? I can't get to it. He is a good looking man and has a strict, serious pose about him but he has the craziest broad smile, laugh that just comes suddenly, and he burst up like this one time as he has grabbed hold of her hand on the dancing floor.

I don't know if she stabbed her father in law to death of just stabbed him to get away or if she had a strong daydream about stabbing him.

It feels as if she is alone, taken from her family, friends, there on the father-in-laws estate and that her life, despite her being a mother who loves her child, is lonely, boring. She is not interested in all the flowers growing around the house and how to water them and so on. but it is as if other women are. She can almost hear her mind, brain shrink day after day, this is the feeling.

I don't know if she separates from her husband or just visits relatives. I see her on a boat with her child, they wave goodbye to the husband, father of her child. He is serious, yet he force a little smile and nod, like an agreement that now she will remove herself with the child and not wave anymore, and she does and go inside. When I saw this I realize the weather can't have been hot because of the clothes they had with them, as if she is prepared that it will get more cold.

I'm just trying to figure out if there can be any truth in this. They are not as strong on an emotional level as I am use to.

Anyone who remembers a life in India? British colonial India?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  19. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, because of the clothing on the boat I would think North India? They have winter over there (link http://www.indiamarks.com/must-see-winter-destinations-india/)
    just a guess
    /Jaimie

Li-la likes this.
  20. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It surely was, the "big bands" and Bing Crosby had people dancing all of the time. There was the Flapper" period and there were "Polka"types also, but the two and four-step (Fox-Trot) dances were very popular.

Li-la likes this.