Question regarding a connection to an item

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Snowhite525, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Snowhite525

Snowhite525 New Member

Hello,
    I am new to this site but was hoping someone could give me some insight. So I was scrolling a app called letgo last week and while scrolling I came across this ad someone had posted which was a farm find of an antique car. It was found in a field here in the state that I was born and raised in. My immediate response was that this car was extremely familiar and it belonged to...????.....well I pondered and pondered trying to figure out who's car this was or why it was so familiar and for the life of me I CANNOT figure out why I know this vehicle. I have such a connection to and feel like I've seen it a thousand times - like its something I've looked at everyday. Then I began thinking gosh, was this car mine at some point? Is it possible that in a past life I owned this vehicle or someone close to me had it? Almost everyday I find myself going back to that ad and just looking at that car. I just don't understand my connection with this thing. I have no reason to but I've been tempted to go buy it just because I'm so drawn to it - or at least to ask the seller if I could come out and take a look at it just to see it in person. Do people actually recognize items from a past life? Or is it even possible that this is from a past life of mine? Sorry to sound looney, I just wanted opinions from people who know a lot more about this stuff than I.

glia21 likes this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Snowhite525, it seems you have seen a "trigger" like so many others have experienced. I doubt that the owner would object to your looking it over, and the experience might resolve some things for you. There are threads here about music/songs, airplanes, clothing, and buildings that trigger memories.

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Hi SnowWhite

Welcome to the forum. Yes, it certainly could be that you had a car like that (or even that one?) in a previous life. This happens more than most people might think. Not looney at all.

A friend of mine once saw a large men's silver broach, the kind a Scottsman would wear to keep his cloak in place. It was in a glass case in a castle, on display. He had such a strong feeling that it was his, he had to restrain himself from wanting to smash the case and take it.

Sure, why not at least go out and take a look at it? Maybe that would spark more memories of the car? You could ask the guy about previous owners? You never know.

4. glia21

glia21 explorer21

the car issue... :D yep, sounds familiar to me :cool:
    I myself feel a clear connection to cars from the early and mid 30ies. I definitly think that you can remember items. When it comes to PL the only thing I truely believe in is the emotion you feel towards people/eras/ and yes - items from that era.

on the other hand - who knows? It´s also just as possible that you knew that car or a car thats like that one as a small kid. A lot of memory is stored in the brain.