question

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by ananoske, Oct 1, 2018.

1. ananoske

ananoske New Member

life after death and reincarnation are different aspects?

I do not know if it is a question that has already been answered or a stupid question?

2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Hi ananoske. In my experience we don't reincarnate immediately after dying. There is usually a certain lapse of time between an incarnation and another in which we keep existing in a different plane. The time varies depending on the circumstances, for instance there were 4 years between my last death and my birth, but I've heard of people who took a much longer time (or an even shorter time) to reincarnate.
    So to sum it up life after death and reincarnation are two different things, there is the spectral life (or "life between lives") inbetween a reincarnation and another.

fireflydancing, ananoske and briski like this.
  3. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

I don't think there's a determined/set time between lives, but I do believe that there is a time between lives on some spectral plane. I also believe that there are those who advance to a higher plane, those who do not reincarnate again and are granted eternal rest. They go on to become spirit guides to those who had once been close in a previous life, or simply relax and rest in peace.

ananoske likes this.
  4. briski

briski Senior Member

From my understanding when you die you first go to the astral plane following the light to meet your spirit guides. You then go to a higher plane and then you can chose to reincarnate or learn on the spirit side.

ananoske likes this.
  5. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Yes they are different concepts. All religions claim afterlife. Not all claim reincarnation.

Some people think that successive incarnations of one soul don't happen successively in physical time, as "up there" there's no time, nor space.

ananoske likes this.