Question

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Gladys Swedak, May 13, 2019.

1. Gladys Swedak

Gladys Swedak Member

I've only had one experience but it was very personal and intense. My husband and I were driving through northern Montana when I saw a lone, gnarled, leafless, tree on a small hill beside the road. I said, "I'm buried under that tree. I was killed by an arrow."At that time I named the date, but don't remember it now except it was the 1860's. As we drove on I felt a pain in my chest. I had never been to Montana or had any other experiences like that, before or since. A mother once told me that her son knew things he had no way of knowing about his grandmother who had died. She believed him but didn't pursue it. I had a dream of my father once just before a great niece was born. He told me he was my nieces child.
    I don't know if these this is what this is about but I would be interested in talking to someone about it. I would like to know more about the Montana incident.

glia21 and Speedwell like this.
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to the forum, Gladys.

Interesting, story. Thanks for sharing. It would be even more interesting to investigate and find out if there really is somebody buried under that tree and learn more about that person, if possible. The pain in the chest you probably felt where the arrow hit you. I wonder why you never tried to find out more. Maybe there are people in that region who know something, or there are registers...

3. Gladys Swedak

Gladys Swedak Member

I wondered why I had spoken the words and the pain but my husband brushed it off as a vivid imagination. It was my first experience so I didn't take it any further. I live in Vancouver B.C and we were coming back from Manitoba through the northern states because I had never been there before okay or so I thought. I don't even know where in Montana it was. Just a lonely tree and I spoke the words.
    I happened to see the video of Carol speaking of children's experience of past lives on you tube when watching something else. I found it very interesting after watching it checked out her website. From there I found this and here I am. Talking about something I had kept to my self for years.

fireflydancing likes this.
  4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Gladys,
    Welcome to the forum!

5. glia21

glia21 Senior Registered

Hi Gladys! Thanks for sharing and welcome! Like you, I`ve had experiences similar to yours and don´t have anyone to talk to - which applies to several people here. Do you plan to investigate things? It sure would be an interesting thing to do. I am still looking for proof or let´s say any verification/falsification of what I seem to remember would be just fine. I hate to be in doubt. This here is a very good space to exchange points of views & share PL related experiences and incidents. :)

6. Gladys Swedak

Gladys Swedak Member

If I know where that tree was I would but it happened so fast as we were driving past that the only thing I know for sure is that it was in Montana and on the northern most highway through the states. I didn't know and still don't know how to investigate but thinking about it more I realize that may be the reason I'm so interested in things Indian. I have written a story about an Indian tribe titled White Medicine Woman, which can be purchased as an e-book on any e-book site. I saw a book with the front cover of an Indian by a tree with the title of Healing through Symbols. I thought it was a story but as I flipped the pages it was blank. On the back was another Indian standing in a forest. A friend had just dropped off a box of books at the Spiritual Centre we go to and I saw it. I swear the Indian on the cover talked to me. I saw his lips move. Yeah I know it sounds weird okay it is. I picked it up and brought it home. I write in it when I see them talk to me. I wish I did know more about that Montana tree and if someone was buried under it.