Questions from viewing Dolores Cannon youtubeclips

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by sortoflikeheaven, Oct 3, 2018.

1. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

Hi everyone, I feel a bit confused after watching Dolores Cannon youtubeclips regarding pl and time concept. In one of them it was claimed that a patient under regression would so-call interfere when asked to say happy birthday to herself after explaining she was attending her birthday party. When she did people at the party started laughing because she did that. It was the man who had put her into the regression state that had asked her to do that. This proved to him that she was able to change the past, what was suppose to be just a pl memory. Dolores Cannon talks about time and that it does not exists, that everything exists at the same time - meaning then that our pl exists at the same time. I'd like to know if anyone here has ever interrupted a memory during regression - and if so, if you actually can and you are not just imagining it, then one can change the outcome? Please, give me your thoughts regarding this, thank you :)

2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Assuming that would be possible, if the past changed you wouldn't know, as you are now the "changed you", not the one that started the regression that induced the change.

In my experience, you can't interact during regression. It isn't time travel.

sortoflikeheaven, Cyrus and briski like this.
  3. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

That makes sense :) I was surprised because I have no personal experience of being able to change the memory during regression

4. briski

briski Senior Registered

Think i watched a Newton regression on youtube that did a LBL and something similar was done surely its only changing the memory not what happened in past

5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I have personally read quite a few of Dolorous' books and find them fascinating, on the other hand I would suggest that other authors be read in depth before trying to understand her reporting. It is not that I doubt her work, it is just sometimes difficult to get your head around, at least it was for me.

I was enthralled with her books but while reading Starcrash she gave what was supposed to be both an accurate view of the circumstances (entity did not know what the "yellow metal" was that it found) but at the same time described something else as "Golden" colored which caused me to consider ignoring all of her work. From looking at my reading notes, I find it put me off so badly that I did not even record having read the book, let alone writing comments about it!

sortoflikeheaven likes this.
  6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi @sortoflikeheaven,

To me it sounds like this person was into some kind of mental projection. It’s like being in the astral plane, but the great difference is that you are still aware you are in your body.
    You can do more or less the same ‘things’ but you are not in your astral body. Well, in this case you can review your past and interact at the same time.
    If a person has the abbility to do this, it is very difficult to distinguish between memory and projection. It is so fluid.
    The regressionist might not have been aware of this possibility or when he/she was, used it to say the past changed. This is open to further discussion, I think.

sortoflikeheaven likes this.