Questions on Reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by JessDarling, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:22 PM.

1. JessDarling

JessDarling New Member

Does anyone look like their past lives? I just started looking into the research on past lives it’s truly interesting. One website says you only have a 1% to 3% chance of looking like them which I find interesting. Also does any have any chronic illnesses in this life or symptoms of one that transferred over to this life? I have an autoimmune disorder that I would rather not carry with me to the next life.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Jess, here is a thread on the issue of lookalike. As far as illnesses happening over and over again, that is an interesting question. If we chose that for this lifetime, what purpose was it intended to have for us, and what do you suppose you might choose in your next lifetime if you didn't realize the purpose, or better yet, even if you did and the experience was beneficial?

3. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

My current opinion on reincarnation is that we have a physical heritage, and a non-physical heritage. I read about past life regressions curing physical symptoms, but in your case I'd say that your affliction is, likely, caused by your physical, and, if it is hereditary, your children might inherit it, but I doubt that your next incarnation could be affected by it. Your next incarnation will be affected by your thoughts, desires, and actions, including those related to your health.

4. JessDarling

JessDarling New Member

Thank you for the link. I don’t see the benefits right now of my soul choosing for me to suddenly become disabled but it has forced me to grow up and speak up

5. JessDarling

JessDarling New Member

Unfortunately it is hereditary so my children will get a manifestation of it. Which is very depressing to me. I hope my next one will be easier

6. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

Sorry to hear that. There is always the chance of some new medical discovery, or of a holistic cure / condition management (e.g. traditional Chinese medicine).