Questions on Reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by JessDarling, Nov 14, 2017.

1. JessDarling

JessDarling New Member

Does anyone look like their past lives? I just started looking into the research on past lives it’s truly interesting. One website says you only have a 1% to 3% chance of looking like them which I find interesting. Also does any have any chronic illnesses in this life or symptoms of one that transferred over to this life? I have an autoimmune disorder that I would rather not carry with me to the next life.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Jess, here is a thread on the issue of lookalike. As far as illnesses happening over and over again, that is an interesting question. If we chose that for this lifetime, what purpose was it intended to have for us, and what do you suppose you might choose in your next lifetime if you didn't realize the purpose, or better yet, even if you did and the experience was beneficial?

3. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

My current opinion on reincarnation is that we have a physical heritage, and a non-physical heritage. I read about past life regressions curing physical symptoms, but in your case I'd say that your affliction is, likely, caused by your physical, and, if it is hereditary, your children might inherit it, but I doubt that your next incarnation could be affected by it. Your next incarnation will be affected by your thoughts, desires, and actions, including those related to your health.

4. JessDarling

JessDarling New Member

Thank you for the link. I don’t see the benefits right now of my soul choosing for me to suddenly become disabled but it has forced me to grow up and speak up

5. JessDarling

JessDarling New Member

Unfortunately it is hereditary so my children will get a manifestation of it. Which is very depressing to me. I hope my next one will be easier

6. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

Sorry to hear that. There is always the chance of some new medical discovery, or of a holistic cure / condition management (e.g. traditional Chinese medicine).

7. JessDarling

JessDarling New Member

Im pretty sure there won’t ever be a cure to say it’s a disorder of the nervous system. Basically my nerves are broken.

8. Jim78

Jim78 Member

I'm the same height, build and colouring as in my last remembered life but I don't look like I did in that life, although I smile the same way. I don't really think the 'suits' we wear in each life has a bearing on each other but body language and attitude certainly carried over. Thats my experience anyway.

9. TatianaRomanova

TatianaRomanova Registered

One must remember there are many look alikes of ones self but in general, reincarnates I’ve met, each has had powerful memories and happened to have looks. I think it’s something you might have a bit of a choice in and one may want to look similar to how they did! With the chance being so low @ what you said number wise, if the person with the strongest memories has the looks it’s certainly saying something! But sometimes it’s only one thing that stays the same or two things. Not everyone is a clone! Looks can come from other lives too

In my experiences looks have been apart of every reincarnate with a realistic claim that I’ve met. But it’s not a tell all but it does say something

As for injuries passing on, my aunt who died young as a child in my old life had haemophilia as a carrier and would’ve passed it to her children had she lived. In this life she found out she was a carrier of it again. Even a new life couldn’t save her from that fate. I have some issues relating to my deaths in lives but I hope what has killed me won’t do it again!

10. Jim78

Jim78 Member

There certainly are lookalikes. A few times I stared intently at certain men like there was something I was supposed to remember but couldn't. Once I had reincarnation experiences I realised those men I would stare at looked like my past life self. My handwriting is similar to my past self too and I get pains in my head once in a while in the general area where I was shot in my past life. I do think being the same height, build and colouring as my past self is a coincidence though because in another life I was slighter and thinner. Of course if I remember correctly the average height was shorter in the past than now so that could explain why I was shorter in a life further back.

11. TatianaRomanova

Oh my! You were a gunshot victim too huh? Do you have any posts about your life? It seems interesting!

12. Jim78

Jim78 Member

Yeah I was a gunshot victim. I put up this post about my death the other day:

http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/glory.7126/

What were the circumstances of your death?

13. TatianaRomanova

Oh my gosh I read that it was so moving..

I was the second eldest daughter of Nicholas II and I was shot in a cellar with my family by surprise.

14. Jim78

Jim78 Member

I didn't understand why I wrote that poem all those years ago. It wasn't until a few months ago when someone suggested that I look for meaning in my old poetry that it really resonated with me. I wrote much poetry as a teenager that predicted my current feeling too. My teens seem to have been a smaller scale battle of the battle I'm fighting now.

That's interesting. Do you remember much from that life?

We were incarnated during the same period although I was a part of the Irish revolution and believed in Republicanism not Monarchies.

15. JessDarling

JessDarling New Member

This is all so interesting! Past lives are a difficult subject for me I’m getting puzzle pieces of information which is no help to finding the answer.

16. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Jess, there is no one here that knows your life-path, it is more in your hands than anyone here in my opinion. There are many of us, perhaps all in one way or another, that are either born with a handicap or acquire one or more in a lifetime. Think of it as a piece of the path that you constructed for your education/experience in this lifetime.

Try to meditate or attempt a regression in order to find a "reason" if you think it is really important to you, but be assured that it is of value to your growth in some way.

As far as the concern about your children inheriting the problem, there are other options like adoption. If you already have children born to you, they chose that knowing what they were going to experience - perhaps it could be finding a cure!