• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Rabbit-Hole experiences

KenJ

Moderator Emeritus
This morning as I was waking up and wanting to just transition rather than get up, I decided to examine the times in my life that I had that Special feeling, the one that I get when my Guide talks with me and tried to connect the dots, trying to make sense of all of the ones with no awareness of completion.

I recalled one where I had felt one at a Doctor's office where one of the doctor's children would die, something, that has yet not completed. Another was a conversation where my sister started to realize that something was happening with her and she wanted it kept unknown. Her daughter, my niece, told my daughter about it and later, when I was talking to my sister on the phone, I blurted out the question to her "have you decided to let other people know it now?" My sister connected the dots and that created a bad relationship between the two of them AND my niece writing me a scathing letter and now wanting to move into the wanting of Forgiveness.

Me being the ars that I am, thought about it and recorded it after seeing through the craziness to be told to her after I transitioned [I corrected this today]. I then got the urge to act literally to my wife's usual morning question of whether or not I was ready to get up, I said "what-ever you want to do, I only want to do what works best for you" while knowing fully that she would not understand what I said was literally true.

Then, after 1:30 PM she came into the bedroom and I said it again and she realized what I had done [people in my current condition want to stay in bed;)].

I noticed how some truths seem like spiraling sequences of happenings when the dots are connected, I went into the table where we normally eat [part of the Great-room just off the kitchen] and a gift I had ordered online for her was there. She opened it and there was a card with it stating in bold print "do not read this" [I still haven't but was told it was a warranty] which was a further dot to be connected to this seeming spiral.

My wife and Sea & Sky will both recognize this as coming from the Bible, making it even further along, and fitting in with my previous "knowing" that Paul/Saul used an hallucinogen while on the road to Damascus.

It spiraled further, leading me further, to a web-sight that gave me the answer that I sought when I joined this forum [hiding in plain-view]. Unfortunately, I can not write the answer publicly without permission from Admin.

Back