• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Radio sounds

ChrisC

Ok this is really strange but when I was in the military I was stationed in Turkey for a bit. I lived in base housing and I swear when I would lie in bed at night I would here voices like someone turning a radio knob between stations. In Turkey was the first time it happened. I have had it happen a few times since, but not often. I had kind of forgotten about it but I was hearing it last night. So weird!

Sound is always internal for me, and "tuned in" to the point where I rarely am confused about what I'm hearing. I wonder how I'd react if the sound was external. Hmm. Interesting.

I'm curious what you'd hear if you managed to tune in on a single channel.

A long time ago I reported on this forum that at times when I woke I heard voices Eowyn told me just before you go to sleep or when you have just woken up is when you are most likely, unknown to you, to drift into another dimension... and you hear sounds and voices.. If I were you ...when it happens I would concentrate hard and try and take it to another level

I've always preferred silence to the constant noise most people seem to need in their lives. I live alone, in a quite and small neighborhood, so the silence is fantastic. Of course I still have the refrigerator that make some interesting sounds, my two wall clocks, both of which I can see and hear from my recliner.

I've always been a very early riser, getting up at 3:00 or 4:00 a.m. I always enjoyed sitting with my morning coffee, reading something, and hearing the ticking of the clocks. I was very surprised one morning when their tick tocks started sounding like voices saying such things as "you can do it" "be careful" "say what!?" I started writing them all down in a little book. Pretty weird.

I have an air purifier in my bedroom, and sometimes when I go to bed, over its constant hum, I hear voices, like a man and woman talking. So many times I've gotten up and looked out the window to see where they are, but there's no one at all.

I would say there are many mysteries and unknown realms that surround us.
Twice in my long lifetime, as a seven-year-old, and as a fifty-seven-year-old, I've seen a place in a snowy winter that felt like pure magic, and I just knew there was a doorway somewhere that would take me to an unbelievable place, if I could find the doorway. The small space was there for only a few moments.

I recently started hearing a TV on when I wake up in the morning, or sometimes if I awaken during the night. The sound is isolated to my bedroom, if I step out into the hallway it stops. I am a clairaudient, but the TV sounds are different from that. I experience both types of clairaudience and have been that way for years.

These all sound like EVP's to me practically everyone has said they heard voices. Anypne able to make out what the voices are saying. I know some if these posts are quite old now

Back