Re-live

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by My_Sun, Jun 1, 2021.

1. My_Sun

My_Sun Senior Registered

Hey all, i hope you are well, and i hope you are safe.

If you had the chance to relive a past life, which one would you choose and why?

I guess i would choose the second life prior to this one, and the reason is i would very much love to hug my Son again.

Ocean and Jim78 like this.
  2. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

I'd like to repeat my last PL, because I like the cuisine of the Italian Navy.

My_Sun likes this.
  3. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I wouldn't mind being a Silk Road trader again. I can still remember a lot of the fantastic scenery I saw on my travels.

I didn't have much family, so I could meander around without anyone waiting on me. I didn't take the whole road every time because it wasn't necessary and it was such an absurdly long and exhausting trip, but I did get to Turkey from India at least once anyway. One of my memories is definitely of the Black Sea.

My_Sun likes this.
  4. Ocean

Ocean Senior Registered

I know too little about my past lives to decide if I would like to re-live them or not. And those lives I know a bit more about I would not like to re-live.

But I would very much like to re-live my childhood and youth from current life in the 80’s and 90’s. We had so much cool stuff! The music, movies, cartoons, first video-games… Yet we spent a lot of time with friends outside, not clinging to a smartphone for the whole day. I also did a lot of traveling with my parents as a kid.
    I would like to be a few years older than I was maybe, so I could be more independent.

5. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

I'd rather live on a different planet the next time around, had some untimely ends and just want something different.

My_Sun likes this.