• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Reading vs. Regression

Barblynn

Has anyone any suggestions on having a past life reading from a medium? I have had a regression from a professional hypnotherapist, and it would be an interesting comparison. Know anyone good? Thank you

Having someone else 'read' your past lives is no substitute for having your own memories which is why having a regression is usually preferable. Sadly there are many charlatans out there. This is not to say that everyone is a crook, but, beware.

Have you had any memories of your own that you would like to share? Any inklings or inklettes?

Thank you for your reply, Tanguerra! I am impatient to get the whole picture, rather than the pieces of memories that have come to me in dreams. I had dreamt so vividly about a Native American life in what seems to be the aftermath of the Minnesota Uprising in 1862. Dreams not just of me as a young girl, but of my mother from that life. You're reply helped me see my impatience. We're probably shown bits and pieces for a reason. ❤ My regression brought out 2 other lives that were not on my radar, but I feel so deeply for that one lifetime and wish that I could just get all of the facts!

Well, that's a great start. It is always recommended to start keeping a journal and write it all out. All the bits that you can remember, even the smallest things. As you write, often more will come to you, sometimes when you are not even thinking about it. You can also start a thread for each of these lives if you wish, and share with others. Often people have good insights to share.

Also, take a look in the FAQ section. There are lots of threads there with good tips and tricks on how to find out more.

Back