rebirth marks

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by karma111, Mar 14, 2012.

1. karma111

karma111 Registered

Hi everybody,i believe that a person body would leave evidence or marks that would indicate sign of a person past live.I believe it because my parents have notice that i have an earhole on my earlobe when i was 5 years old.It gradually become less obvious and smaller when i grow older.Now,it have completely disappeared.The problem with this is that i am a boy so it not possible for me to have an earhole when i was young.Furthermore,my parents have claim that they did not make the earhole for me.It is puzzeling and strange.My parents believe that in my previous live,i must be a woman.They said that the earhole is marks or sign that indicate that i was a woman in my previous life.I like to hear your opinion on this.Also,i hope to know if other have the same incident as me?:D

2. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

It could be evidence of a past life as a woman, although I have never heard of such as a rule. It seems to me birth marks can be indicators of past lives, and while some scientific studies have had great success with proving it to some level of accuracy, I have no firm belief in it one way or another.

But two differing events kind of describe my "maybe-maybe not" attitude. I was killed with machine gun fire in WWII and I've got no series of birthmarks indicating where I was shot; meanwhile my son was killed with a shot to the left side of his neck in Viet Nam and he bears a very halo-like, quarter sized birthmark with a dark mole the size of the head of a pin in the center of it...it is my assumption that his birthmark "marks the spot", while I, inexplicably, have none at all.

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator

Hello karma111, welcome to the forum!

Although the holes on your earlobes could be a sign of pierced ears in a past life, it doesn't automatically mean that you were a woman. Ear piercing has been popular in many cultures for thousands of years, and it hasn't always been a symbol of female cosmetics. Did you know for example that Julius Caesar, Francis Drake, and even William Shakespeare had pierced ears?

Despite that, it is still very likely that you have been a female at some point during your past lives. Some souls seem to prefer their lives as one gender above the other, but I think we all experience life from both sides of the fence eventually, I believe it's necessary for our spiritual growth.

I hope your question is answered, you can always use the search facility to look for other threads on birthmarks here. Enjoy the forum while you're here, and please feel free to ask any further questions.

Chris :)

4. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum, Karma111!

Like Chris has already said, in the past women were not the only ones to have ear piercings - unless you have specific memories it is good to keep an open mind about who you were before. Birth marks often have links with past lives, though it seems we do not have birth marks for every single wound inflicted upon us in past lives...A complex matter unto itself! Have you had any other experiences or clues to your past lives you would care to share?

Thanks for joining - looking forward to your future posts! :thumbsup:

5. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

I have heard of people having birthmarks that match bullet holes and lethal cuts and one of a boy who walked with an inexplicable limp that was exactly like the limp his great-grandfather had even though the great-grandfather died long before the boy was born. I have never experienced it myself, nor do I personally know anyone who has.

ChrisR is right about the earrings. Many ages and many cultures have seen both genders pierce their ears. Things we take for granted as gender roles haven't always been that way. Did you know that knitting and crocheting were once considered mens' work? The techniques for both crafts were used to make fishing nets. I'm not sure when things started shifting.

6. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Senior Registered

Hmmm....but then there could be other reasons for birthmarks...???

I have come across the "past life" theory of birthmarks before now and think it might be possible for some people on the one hand. On the other hand - personally..I needed a way to "identify myself" to my father that would make it undeniably plain that I am his and this is why I had/have the birthmark I have. At babyhood - the necessity was there (long - but "innocent" story as to why) for me to make it plain to my father that he is indeed my father. I DID prove it and neither of us have ever had a moment of doubt that I'm his - despite being so different in many ways.

That birthmark was the only way I had (ie as an "incoming soul") of saying "You've both just had a child very different to yourselves - but I AM indisputably yours (ie biologically)".

Now that raises a WHOLE different topic - ie the one about how both parties cope when a couple have a child that is so different to themselves in many ways. Maybes I ought to start a thread up some time re how the "child" (ie myself) on the one hand or (from what I know) the parents on the other hand cope with being such very different people to each other. Wonders how many people choose people so different to themselves as parents on the one hand - or learn to accept having a child so different to themselves on the other hand??

7. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

Me, my mother and both of my daughters have a mole in the exact same strange place. I always thought that was weird ... I should ask my sister if she has one, too ... hmmm ....

8. LittleAlice

LittleAlice Registered

I had a strange birthmark, I know it sounds fake but I can give photographic proof. I have a bleeding heart birthmark on my chest on the opposite side of my actual heart.

Weird thing is I met my mother's soul from my past life (who is not my biological mother today) and she had the exact same birthmark only bigger and way faded. I later learned this woman was my mother in my most recent past life, in the past life I didn't know her well at all and pretty much by neglect helped ruin my past life. In this life she did pretty much no better. She knew before I did and apologized and I had no idea what she was talking about until the memories started coming back on their own.

Weird right?

9. Sharry

Sharry Registered

I believe that some of the marks of our past lives could also be internal. Your ear thing is interesting, one of my high-school friends had extra holes by each of her ears.

10. Tex

Tex Registered

Hi Sharry. Talking about internal marks, I can share this. I have a spot in my forehead that is sensible to touch. It’s not noticeable, nor skin marks, but if you touch the place, the bone feels like it have a little depression, the size of a bullet in diameter. I feel a little pain when I touch it. I suffered of headaches since I remember, always the same pain. The pain is always in the same place, on the right side of the forehead. Also I was diagnosis with stereoblindness a few tears ago. My left eye is not working properly since I was born. There is not medical treatment for that. I also have an hypophysis condition. I have almost no sense of smell. I have health issues since very early age. Also I’m suffering since a lot of years some unexplainable pain in my flank. No marks there either. Did a lot of test but medics didn’t found the causes. It’s an intermittent pain, like a stab. Comes and go away without any cause. No any medical reason. All tests are ok, but the pain is persistent, even if it’s sporadic, it can freeze me for a while.

11. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator

Birthmarks are a considerable factor in the exploration of reincarnation. Several good books on reincarnation mention and explore them. Dr Weiss in Many Live, Many Masters and also Jeffery Keen in his book Someone Elses Yesterday. Jeffery's (member here: Stars3) wounds from the Civil War were well documented and photographed in his book.

In addition, we have had many threads over the years on the subject. They, for the most part, have been condensed in to this thread, simply called: Birthmarks.

A birthmark was a significant factor in my own discovery of reincarnation and a past life. I believe without a doubt they are reminders... residual points on the compass that is leading us on this journey called life.

Karma11, first I welcome you to the forum!! And want to say my own son had a nick in his ear that I always said was my reminder that he was indeed my son. I'm not sure of its relevance in a past life... but I'm sure its there, I hope some day it reveals itself.

Tinkerman

12. Kristopher

Kristopher Senior Registered

I agree. If you are aware of Dr. Ian Stevenson's work, he was highly interested in various physical signs that could match a reincarnation case. If we can have mental imprints of past lives I see no reason why we couldn't have physical ones.

Many people have, all over the world. There may not be birth marks in every case, but it does make a reincarnation claim much stronger.