Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

I'm asking this question for my own understanding. I have never read any of these books in fact I have not even read any books about reincarnation. My knowledge and understandings comes from source. Are those of you who read these books looking for conformation about your beliefs or are you looking to gain knowledge and understanding from others? My understandings of what this is all about are not in books or anywhere else . It must come from a source including your deep spiritual self. I'm interested to know what things are you searching for by reading these books?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

We all depend on the witness of others for testimony on the things we haven’t seen, know or experienced for ourselves. The more “reliable” witnesses to a certain point, the more reliable the information is deemed to be. Plus, different witnesses bring different viewpoints, perspectives and insights to the same phenomena, just as you and I would if we went to the same event. When you put all your eggs in one basket, depending on only a limited number of “private” informants as you do, you are more subject to having reliability issues in terms of the information given and to being potentially misled. This seems especially true when the information you say you have been given doesn’t agree with many prior witnesses, living and dead, and to the overall consensus of these witnesses. I.e., you have a verification problem in the eyes of others and should consider this issue yourself.

Of course, to paraphrase the poet, you are entitled to follow the beat of your own drummer, no matter how measured and far away. And, you theoretically could be correct with everyone else being wrong. But we are also entitled to follow the beat of our own drummers as well. And, I think we are more likely to be correct in terms of both methodology and results.

Cordially,

S&S

3. John Tat

Your answers gave a greater understanding of how all of this works for you. I'm glad I asked. I now understand I'm the one coming out of left field. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. KenJ is right when he talked about ego. We cannot allow our egos to blur our thoughts and communications.

Sea and Sky's opinion about collaborating evidence by witness's is valid in the physical, when analysing physical events. I'm not so sure its valid in the spiritual. Others agreeing with you on spiritual issues and events and actual proof provided on physical issues and events by physical witness's are two very different things.

Different to books, films, videos and so on that outline a particular theory, event and happening on these issues that then gives possible explanations and reasons to them I'm often left with nothing as an explanation and reason for what is communicated. I often battle to even understand the concept of what has been communicated.

I have to earn everything. I'm never shown the way. I have to search and search then ask the proper questions off my source

Its something like when we were at school and we did not understand something that was being taught to us. That is actually a good analogy of what my partnership is like between the pure/spiritual me and my source

At present there are four concepts I'm really battling with. I will outline two to show there complexity

The first I have talked about before. The basic concept is ...You will always reincarnate back to the land. The land will be your only physical connection to all past and future incarnations and the universe. Everything will change and disappear but the land will always be there. You will from now on always reincarnate back to the land... the power of the land. Other than a very simple understanding of this I have no idea what it means. I also don't know if it only applies to me or to all of us

I will continue with another post

4. John Tat

continuing...

The second is difficult for me and far more complicated.

My source talks about the death of the pure/spiritual me. He talks as though it's imminent. I suppose that could be anything from 1-1000 years in physical terms.. I kept asking why?

because that would mean the total and complete end for me.

I searched and searched and could find nothing of any consequence to ask. As I said I must earn everything, nothing is given to me The times I'm at this dead end on something that is extremely important my source will throw out a clue. It's never a complete answer I must find that out for myself Its always a symbolic clue or an analogy. I understand my source knows and believes much of what is written and reported in the bible is symbolic of what is actually going on. Even though we both know there is no god.

His symbolic clues are just that nothing more. They are to give me an insight and/or the beginning of an understanding. So do not take offence at what the clue was.

He talked about the crucifixion of Jesus,, that is the clue. The symbolization of what will happen to me..Nothing to do with the actual event of Jesus being crucified. I immediately understood that I will die. So I began to ask questions

The very little I now do understand is.. When I go (the pure/spiritual me) into the process's after the death of this or some other physical body to be processed and reincarnated I will face a test. I must and will go through the agony and torture of some sort of spiritual death. My source told me if I call out for it to stop or for help everything will end for me

He went on... when you die it will appear you have gone to sleep. When you wake up you will no longer be in the process's and would have reincarnated back into the physical and will be occupying a physical body.. Everything will be real from the moment you wake up never forget that. You will always reincarnate back to the land

Again I have no real understanding of what this all means, and if it only applies to me but to all of us

In reference to this my source keeps saying... God created heaven and earth and man in his image.. I have absolutely no idea what significance that has to all of this. Maybe someone else does

5. SeaAndSky

John,

Some parts of what you are saying sound vaguely Mormon-ish. I'm not sure you're familiar with the Mormons, though they are world-wide at this point. Anyhow, I see some things that sound a bit like something that might jive with their approach, but others don't link up with anything I know.

S&S

6. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Hi John Tat,

I have been reluctant to offer this the many, many times you have asked, because at the same time, you have said you are not really interested in researching and reading. You want your information to come just from your source, I think. Anyway, here you are in the scientific book section, asking yet again. I will ignore that this is probably not the right section to do this (perhaps the thread can be split??) and offer this to you.

Yes, I have heard what you are trying to express before. It sounds exactly like what the ancient Egyptians believed. This may blow your mind, though. To them, there were more than three parts to a person. To them, there were 7 or 8 - we think. As it is a dead language, our understanding of what they thought is not very clear. Your "soul" however, sounds like their "ba", which has been described as a spark plug of re-animation. And your "spirit" sounds a lot like their "ka," which, while incorporeal, was tied to the body so much it needed sustenance. Perhaps, this will help you.

The Egyptian view of body and soul

7. John Tat

Hi Blueheart

Thank you so much for your reply.... thank you...thank you. I have been searching and searching this is my first clue I did a quick search on Ba and Ka. In Wikipedia there was a photo of a golden Ba amulet.... it sent a shiver down my spine.. I know I have seen that somewhere before... sometime long ago I know that deep down in my spiritual self... thank you

Regards John Tat

8. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

This is great! I look forward to further updates.

S&S

9. John Tat

Hi blueheart

I do not want to get off the subject of this thread. My source has always calls me bb, does that mean anything to you?

because he will never answer me why he does that. Last night when I was meditating with him he said "your contact is a guardian and she will understand what I mean" I don't know if that is you he is referring to or not

Regards John Tat

10. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Whether he meant me or not, you thought of me, so thank you. It was a kind thought.

Of course, the vowels you hear could change the meaning, but when I read BB, I read it as Brightest Blessing.

11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

No claim to be a "guardian"--but it did occur to me that BB might be initials, such as the initials from your past life, a very significant life, and/or one where you knew your "guardian" or "source", or one which they think is most important in terms of your true identity. Given the Egyptian connection, it may even be a name or title that goes wa-a-a-a-a-ay back.

Cordially,

S&S

12. SeaAndSky

13. John Tat

Hi S&S

Thanks for doing the research. It would be possible my source is saying bebi..... be bi and I'm hearing it as bb. We all want to be someone famous in a previous life not just a janitor so I don't know what to think

It's interesting in the hieroglyphs of his name The two boot like images I have seen in my mediations several times, but that also could relate to thousands of things

Deborah which of those two books would be best to read first, that would lead me to a greater understanding of the second?

regards

John Tat

14. SeaAndSky

John,

Interestingly enough, the "boot" image is the letter "b" in the Egyptian phonetic script:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transliteration_of_Ancient_Egyptian#Uniliteral_signs

So, you have apparently been seeing the name "bb" in ancient Egyptian. That doesn't mean that you are the ancient official named, but it is an interesting correspondence between the "bb" you have been called by your source and what you have been envisioning in your meditations. It seems to be much more than a coincidence to me. (To me it seems like you have been shown your name as well as told/called by that name). Why this name, seemingly from ancient Egypt, relates to you and your experience is for you to answer; however, I must say that I am intrigued.

Cordially,

S&S

PS--the symbol that follows the two "boots" in the ancient Egyptian vizier's name (the letter that looks a bit like a feather) stands for the letter "i"--so maybe that is not a part of your name since it wasn't part of what you have seen in meditation.

15. SeaAndSky

John,

BTW--have you figured out how the Egyptian nomenclature--ba, ka, and etc.--relates to your division of the person? It seems a bit more complicated than what you have been talking about, but I am intrigued by that as well.

S&S

16. John Tat

Sea and Sky

I'm just beginning to research Ba and Ka

From what I have found so far it is all very close to how my source has described these things to me

I have discovered there was four major parts Kha the physical body, Ka the spirit Ba the soul and Akh which was a transfigured spirit that survived death of the physical body and mingled with the gods. Following the death of Kha Ba and Ka were reunited to reanimate Akh That is very close to what my source has told me and I have said many times on this forum

Every site I go to reports the following.. The idea of a purely independently spiritual immaterial existence was completely foreign to Egyptian though and beliefs .. Again in alignment with what my source has told me and I have said many times on this forum that there is only physical life

I will continue to research but that is what I have found so far. I think its reasonably accurate, if not I would like to be told

I will get onto what physical entity I may have occupied in these times later Maybe this was the first

Regards John Tat

17. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

This is all very interesting. I think you would be surprised how closely this aligns with a lot of traditional Christian ideas about the make-up of man: physical body--kha, soul & spirit--ba and ka (though the relationship and separability of these two is somewhat disputed), and resurrection or "spiritual body"--akh after death (though many things about the what, who, and how of this "body" are disputed).

Having said this, there are a tremendous number of differences between accompanying belief systems, but those are not really under discussion at the moment. Neither system, however, seems to take reincarnation into account. Still, very interesting.

Also interested to hear your thoughts on the name issue, which is just as interesting. I'm beginning to believe your sources--if not you yourself--have some kind of relation to Ancient Egypt.

Cordially,

S&S

18. John Tat

I have done some more research. It continues to surprise me how close a lot of it is to what my source has told me and in many cases is documented on this forum long before I got the clue from Blueheart what to search for

I now know what a guardian was in Ancient Egypt A guardian was a higher level of Ka (spirit) that gained that status from knowledge learnt on earth.. So my source talking about a guardian was accurate which at the time I did not understand

Egyptians feared a second death far more than they did first

As I have reported on this forum my source talked about my second death... my spiritual death.. That is what the ancient Egyptians feared would happen to them. Yet my source has told me I will reincarnate back to the physical after this my second death.. So I don't know what to make of that

The only clue I have is... he often talks about "the others", who I think may be currently with him. He has never said that but that is what I feel

He tells me that I will join "the others" in the physical. For what purpose and/or reason I do not have any idea

It may be connected to when he told me... when you reincarnate after the death of the spiritual you... everything will be real in the physical... never forget that

Did Ancient Egyptians believe in reincarnation? there is plenty of discussion on that issue

I think they understood they could learn more from a succession of lifetimes. As I said they only believed in a physical life. To be able feel and touch and so on without a physical body was unacceptable to them. So they embalmed and mummified their physical bodies for use in other lifetimes

So their belief in reincarnation was not complete

This is the little I have learnt over the past day. As I said I'm intrigued how close it all is to what my source has told me

19. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Hi, SeaAndSky

I think you misunderstood the link you posted. Egyptian hieroglyphs do not work like an alphabet, but mostly as picture signs that instantly transmit concepts, rather than sounds. (Although, at times, they do represent "sounds-like" concepts. I will set that aside for now, as it is not relevant to the name you found.)

It is interesting to me, that we do not really know what vowel sounds they used, or how and when they used them. Their written language only gave the consonants. Most of what we know is an educated guess. This is why the god in Karnak temple can be found called Amun, Amon, Amen, etc.

So, John could actually have had that name, (whether he was the vizier or not) and he could be hearing it the way it was pronounced. The "e" and "i" might be wrong.

Now, I am by no means an expert, but I do feel compelled to point out that Egypt was and is a desert country. We have found examples of sandals and even shoes, but no boots that I know of. The symbol is actually two legs. Probably walking, I am not really sure.

The feather represents a concept that might be interesting to discuss. It is the feather of the goddess Maat, and it stands for truth, harmony, order, justice, and the correctness of things. To live a good life, was to live in accordance of the ways of Maat.

20. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Ah . . . that is what I was afraid of. . . . I support you in your search, and you can, of course, believe anything you like, but that is not really an accurate statement. The link I posted really is the best, in my opinion. And, in all fairness, it is hard to sum up the metaphysical beliefs and nuances of a thousands-of-years culture that we only know of through fragments of their writing, on just a web page or two.

The key word, I think, in that statement is "purely." They did, in fact, believe in a spiritual existence some might recognize as heaven. They called it the Field of Reeds, and if one's heart was light and you lived in accordance to Maat, you could have hope of attaining a life there. It was a beautiful, abundant place, much like their home, but free of disease, droughts, and other dangers. Noblemen envisioned themselves hunting and fishing in the marshes, all the time, surrounded by their families. If their tomb was properly stocked, they would not have to perform any manual labor when the Pharaoh called on them. Oh, joy! Their little doubles of themselves could do it for them, hence the many statues found in their tombs.

John, I think that much of what you believe aligns with what we think we know of what they thought. I also can imagine you might have had a past life as an Egyptian priest, since they are the only ones who really would have had time to theorize about such things and access to it, and the ability to read. However, their thoughts about the afterlife, I think, were way more sophisticated and nuanced than ours is today. While they most definitely DID place emphasis on the physical body and recognized spiritual elements we, perhaps, do not, that does not mean they did not believe in a spiritual existence separate from earthly life. They believed in that too.