Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S Thanks for the above I have printed it out so I can study it... As you know it does take me a long time to put such comments together so I can understand what has been said
    Something I wondering about... Last week after meditating the following entered my brain.. This is how it often works... I get some of the things passed on immediately after the meditation finishes
    I got... There will be a dawn... a magnificent dawn... when the light of the gods will shine upon a new world...I don't know what to make of that... what do you think..is it a metaphor or something else?

Regards

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

I think it is most likely a metaphor for the changes and "rebirth" that the light of the gods is intended or hoped to bring. My opinion on this is based on past imagery you have received, and also the fact that I think this type of metaphorical image is more-or-less universally used for new beginnings of great and wonderful import. I certainly hope so. We could certainly use something of the type on this tired and often brutal world.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. John Tat

Hi... S&S Thanks for that... that's what I thought as well. I'm going through what you said the same as I am with what Mere Dreamer said.. It will take a little longer to get a complete handle on both
    I think I should clarify the relationship between John Tat and BB..Its becoming more and more difficult for John Tat to know were BB begins and ends.. That I know sounds Physo but that's how it is...
    Blueheart summed it up well... that there was a time when BB and John Tat were the same.. That takes me back to when I was told and I reported in some posts that I was told it's all about the spiritual becoming physical.. I was told this and reported this long before any of what we are now talking about happened.. I thought it meant everyone.. but now I'm not sure.. maybe it was only meant for me... as I have also said before over time things take shape and make sense..Bluehaert is right I have already been there and done that and that is what BB and my source want back.. As I have said many times before it does not matter how godly the gods are they still require physical entities to do there work in the physical .. Different to what is believed not even gods cannot magically appear in the physical in physical form... They must reincarnate back to the physical and be born again to physical mothers. The Christian religion also believes that with the birth of Jesus to a physical mother... Imagine the reaction if Mary reincarnated back to the physical... that's how important the mothers of the gods reincarnating back to the physical are to BB and my source
    Getting back to John Tat and BB...... BB is me the pure spiritual me... John Tat cannot and will never again turn his back on who he really is... I'm sure neither S&S or anyone else could never or would never reject and turn there back on there spiritual self.. Who is John Tat to question the wisdom, knowledge, the skills, abilities and motives of his spiritual self? John Tat has no comprehension of what the big picture is so how can he possibly judge anything.. That's how it feels...
    As I have said.. I now want to return to how it once was... when John Tat and BB are one... I cannot imagine anyone not wanting to be one with there spiritual self if they had the opportunity to do that.
    The thing is... it has never been taken into account or even considered that not all spiritual entities are all goodness and godly ...I'm not saying BB is a bad spirit but he does have a purpose and and obligations to the gods .. Most are searching for who they spiritually are... I'm lucky in the fact I know... just as I did thousands of years ago

Regards

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  4. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I agree completely with becoming "one" with the pure spiritual you. "John Tat" is just a name derived from the surroundings you are now in and given to the physical body you now inhabit. It is also the outlet you use to interface with the physical world.

I have been reading an author lately who has really impressed me (though time will tell me more as I continue to delve). He came through a lot to be able to realize a lot more about his "real" spiritual self and to develop his spiritual senses. Some of the things he says remind me of what you have said. I.e., that we are first and foremost spirit beings. He also insists that as spirit beings we have a spiritual body--composed apparently in a totally different manner and with completely different senses and boundaries/limitations to our physical bodies. In fact, the term "body" may be a misnomer for something that is more ethereal and vibrational than physical. Our physical bodies are what he calls "probes"--biological instruments/tools with which we are so totally interfaced that most no longer can or do exercise their spiritual senses and abilities or even know themselves outside of the limitations imposed by the body.

So far, this does not depart from a lot of things a lot of others say. However, from there he diverges. I cannot summarize his view completely in a couple of words, but it includes the fact that we discovered the physical universe and are involved, almost as explorers in exploring and learning to utilize (and enjoy) the physical universe, which seems to jive with some of the things you have said. More distinctly from others, and perhaps from you, he says there are lots of different entities, groups and agendas out there in the broader spiritual universe involved in this "physical" project as well as others in the spiritual, on Earth and elsewhere, etc. So, there is a lot going on here and elsewhere. Many of these groups/entities act to keep us more or less enslaved, limited and deluded. Others will act on our behalf to free us and help us recover our real self and understand what is actually going on. However, this is not a simple God vs. devil division--it is more like the types of things we see everyday in this world.

So far, this differs in some respects, but not all with other reports/viewpoints that I am familiar with. I thought that he posited almost a complete lack of overall hierarchy, such that all these different groups are struggling to advance their different goals just as we see different groups struggling here on Earth in the physical. However, I am coming to believe that he does posit an ultimate unity or source that is beyond and the originator of all, but I am not sure how to describe it.

However, I suppose that is enough of a digression. Probably the point I am trying to make is that you are you, and you want to be able to be who you are in your totality. I've got the same overall goal, as do probably a large majority of the people on this board. However, your totality and real identity is not just BB OR John Tat, or any of the other possibly thousands of temporary identities you have had in the physical. YOU include these and transcend them. Hence, it always makes me a bit concerned when you talk about being BB again. Sometimes you seem to be referring to your real spiritual self, and sometimes you seem to be referring to a temporary identity from long ago. When I consider the things your source seems to be looking for and the fact that he seems primarily interested in having back BB--not helping you to realize yourself in your totality--I am concerned about whether you are on a path that will merely trade your own current set of limitations as John Tat for another (perhaps broader) set of limitations as BB! You are not totally your true spiritual self without being all of you and incorporating all you have been, including everything you have been before BB through BB and all the way up to John Tat.

If the person I am reading is correct, there are lots of different groups/groupings/agendas in the non-physical with different and often conflicting goals and ideas both in the physical universe and beyond. Some have more knowledge, some are just the pawns of others even higher up in terms of power and knowledge. As noted, this is much the same as what we find on Earth. All I can tell about your source is that he has his own agenda as part of a particular group and wants BB back for his and the group's own particular reasons. I have seen no particular interest by him in you being yourself in your totality as a spiritual being, or even of preserving anything of yourself since BB.

I don't think the spiritual growth you have achieved since then can be easily erased. So, that may not be a problem, but I'm just concerned that his agenda may not be totally in your best interest, or even comport with what you are imagining. That he seeks BB back to serve the Sun gods does not seem to be in doubt, but you will bring more to that service if you are "all" of you, including both BB and what you have learned and become since you stopped being BB.

Cordially,
    S&S

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    Carloloner and KenJ like this.
  5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Well said S&S, I have been afraid to say such things for fear of appearing offensive.

6. John Tat

Hi S&S thanks again for the input.. and again I need to put work into it to fully understand what you said.. While I was reading it I don't know if it was BB or my source or John Tat was saying to me.... this is all fine but has nothing to do with us.. S&S... you remember I said BB and all of this goes back thousands and thousands of year before the unification of Egypt... to a time the sun gods came to the tribes of the Nile.. Egypt... What is happening is not an agenda of anyone except BB and the others... those members of the tribes the gods came to who have not gone home... As I said.. something significant happened during the spiritual event we had with gods before they left.. .The way things are is not how it was meant to be

Regards

7. John Tat

Hi Blueheart On March 21st in post #411 you said I was worried about the ritual I will go through during the dying process... You are right it scares me....I waited this long to answer you because I wanted to think it through and mediate on it... I don't think I'm saying anything I should not when I say and you would know during the ritual I must put a series of events in there proper order for me to be successful.. They talk a lot about putting a series of events in there proper order in many situations including how you get into the light and control physical time...This is very important to them in the spiritual as well.
    What I get confused about is where BB begins and ends...They tell me during the ritual I will be on my own and must do it on my own..You say I will remember but what if its only John Tat will he remember? That's what scares me.
    The last two times I mediated on this and I hope you can tell me what it means... I"m travelling at high speed in the pitch black... I think its in a tunnel but I'm not sure...As I travel I see lights on both the left and right... I know they are doors to somewhere I don't know where... I don't see them all that often... I'm travelling and I see a light in the distance on the left or right of me and I approach it at high speed and I go past
    I know I must select the right door to go through but I have no idea which one... They maybe showing me the dying process I will go through.. I don't know
    After I finish mediating as often happens I get thought about it... Last night the following were my thoughts.... they be nothing but maybe not... I'm travelling in a north south direction...The question is am I travelling north or south? If that's right then the lights (the doors) are opening to either the East or West... Even if I can find out if I'm travelling North or South which door would I take to the East or West
    or is it one of those situations if I'm faced with this I will know? On the other hand this may have nothing to do with it... do you know? What are the doorways of light... that I must select the right one? do they have different outcomes?... but I would still have to select the right one...maybe Deborah will know

Regards

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  8. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

My first instinct is to tell you to listen to your heart. It will not steer you wrong. But, that sounds Disney and cliche, I know. I want to help, not make you more worried.

Trust that John Tat has structures or systems inside of him that will work as strong for him as it does for birds finding nesting grounds that they have never been to before. John Tat may not "remember" per say, but a spider knows the pattern to weave for her web, even when she has never made one before.

Beyond that, you have to find your own "True North." When I say that, I don't necessarily mean a compass point. But, I worry that talk about directions and symbols (and what if your True North -- is up?) will only muddy and confuse things.

For the light doors, maybe you can make yourself a window? So, you can get a peep before you choose? I think, behind them you will find the answer to your question. Perhaps, one leads to the time as BB when you did the process "right", and another door to a different time / different body, where you did it "wrong"? Which one would be more helpful for you to see? Sometimes it is better to not know ...

John Tat likes this.
  9. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

It sounds as if you are heading for a merger that will unify all of you. At least I hope so. Having that plus all of your memories from the past few thousand years might be too much to ask (especially since so few actually have all their memories). What is important is that part or parts of you are not left out, I think you will not be complete unless you are all that you have become as shaped by all of those various lives, whether you remember them specifically or not. Frankly, I'm not sure that it is necessary to remember all, at least not until we have achieved such an expanded consciousness that we can really comprehend and benefit from such information.

If I had time right now to look back over the posts you have made over the last couple of years, I would definitely do so. And if I get time to do so, like an afternoon when the family is gone and I'm not on the hook for a variety of chores, I am definitely going to do so. Even without that--what a trip! This has definitely been a wild ride. So many things seem to finally be resolving and becoming clearer, but even as some things clear up, fresh complexities appear. I had thought originally that the sun gods came through some type of interdimensional portal that looked like the sun, now it appears to me that this may have been a symbolic representation given to you in regard to their source and coming. At least, I think that is what you are saying--that they travel instantaneously as "souls" (in order to transit unimaginable distances or dimensions "in the light" outside of time). Maybe a second "sun" (or something that appears to be a second sun) manifests at the destination in order to make that possible, but it seems clear that they do not do this in a physical body. By doing it as non-physical beings they can do what no material body (or physical space ship) could do, and exceed the speed of light by traveling instantaneously or close to instantaneously via something like an interdimensional latice or grid of light. Nonetheless, it appears that they still must become physically incarnate at their destination "the old fashioned way" via birth through a chosen maternal instrument--a mother of the gods. At least, once again, I think that is what you are saying. But it seems that once here, since it doesn't seem like they could bring such physical devices with them, they must have had to construct Ankh devices that you described them as using at some point. Anyhow, a lot of things get jumbled in my mind after such a long stretch, so as usual feel free to clear up any mistakes on my part.

Cordially,
    S&S

10. John Tat

S&S you have it all wrong It's to difficult and complicated for me to find the right words right now... As I reported they arrived in and were physical I have always said they were/are physical gods
    They came to us from the light of the second sun...As I have also said many times they came from and went back to a place exactly the same as here..This is connected to what Deborah talks about everything is done in reflection... Study the images of reflection I posted and you will see where they came from... a place exactly the same as here What is confusing for me is where were they born Here or there I don't suppose it matters because both places are the same.. If it was there then the mothers of the gods reincarnating here is a reflection of where they original came from.. there is no difference.. they came from the East and South... As I said in a couple of posts they went so far as to tell us.... where we are here now is exactly the same as where we come from..

Blueheart I have something to ask you about the reincarnation of BB.. Its got something to do with the the old physical completely overwhelming the new physical.. It's beginning to feel like John Tat as BB will not return as a modern human he will return an Ancient Egyptian... with all of the good and bad that means I will explain it in more detail later

Regards

11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Well, I thought I had a grip on it, but obviously not. Sorry.

BTW--Was there anything I got right?

Cordially,
    S&S

12. John Tat

Hi S&S.... I will do my best to explain... As I said to Myna its all about your perceptions about what is going on with me... It was not correct for me to say you have it all wrong... what you sometimes have wrong is your perceptions the same as Myna as a result some of what you think and the questions you ask are not relevant.. A good example was your last post when after I don't know how many times I have said they were and are physical gods you said they must travel as non physical beings and then become physical at there destination.. I have never said that... that is your imagination Not even the gods after they have reincarnated back to physical form can switch back and forth.. anymore than they can magically appear in the physical in physical form... they must always be born again to physical mothers
    I have never hidden the fact that I have trouble with the comprehension of complicated written word... Everything I talk about and it is only a fraction of what is going on.. comes from BB my spiritual self and source... Different to you and most on this forum there knowledge comes from extensive study... the reading of books and other sources... I think that is the biggest difference between us
    Blueheart understands and I think Deborah does... I understand its difficult to understand things you have no prior understanding about or knowledge.. That is why I hope and I have been told my next mother has been chosen.. the spiritual self of my next physical mother anyway.. It will a spirit like Bluehearts who will understand me as I grow up... .. I have been told I will always have a complete love for my mother and will always protect her with everything I will be..It feels like she will at times be in danger I don't understand why she would.
    The point I'm trying to make is... understanding what is going on is not easy for others... they are creatures of the writings of experts and scholars.. when I can only speak about what is actually going on
    I'm continually evolving As I have said things that have been passed onto me me come back and prove me right... or they correct misunderstandings and mistakes I have made
    A good example is when the gods said to us we come from a place exactly the same as here.. When I reported that months ago I had no knowledge of reflection.. On the other hand there are times when revelations completely changes my understandings and beliefs I had on a subject... I was wrong... in my interruptions and perceptions of what was passed on.. Over time it all comes home to roost and I continue to be educated.. Its very similar to after I came home after my heart attack.. Nobody could understand and they still do not.. how everything changed for me.. I was different... As I have said that is a very lonely place to be.... With what is going on with BB and my source it is not lonely in the sense. they are there
    Yours and most others perceptions of what a god is... are very different to the gods I know... That is another area of misunderstandings and wrong perceptions .. I'm more lucky that you...as you know I read the bible as best I can.. I understand the beliefs you have in your god and know how to approach you when I talk about your god... You do not have that luxury...you can only talk about my gods from what you have read and your perceptions of what you have read, which always seems to be a comparison to what you believe your god is.. not an understanding of them as separate from your god ...but everyone does that,,, That's enough for now

Regards

13. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Actually, the first part of your message above is, I think, in harmony with what I wrote above. You state:

"I have said they were and are physical gods you said they must travel as non physical beings and then become physical at there destination.. I have never said that... that is your imagination Not even the gods after they have reincarnated back to physical form can switch back and forth.. anymore than they can magically appear in the physical in physical form... they must always be born again to physical mothers"

What I said was that they traveled as non-physical beings and then incarnated into this physical plane via physical mothers:

"By doing it as non-physical beings they can do what no material body (or physical space ship) could do, and exceed the speed of light by traveling instantaneously or close to instantaneously via something like an interdimensional latice or grid of light. Nonetheless, it appears that they still must become physically incarnate at their destination "the old fashioned way" via birth through a chosen maternal instrument--a mother of the gods." (Emphasis added).

I may still misunderstanding you, but I'm not sure. Please let me know where I am off. It seems to me that what you are saying implies that they have to drop their normal form where they currently exist as physical beings, travel as non-physical beings, and then be born again into the physical via physical mothers. On the other hand, as I discuss below, if they are existing in a higher plane, they are already non-physical though they may perceive their present environment as being solid and earth-like. So, they could simply travel here without leaving their current form and then would have to incarnate via a physical mother. (I.e., put on the "space suit" like the rest of us do).

The last thing I said brings me to the next point I want to talk about: higher planes and the "reflection" idea. I think it is incorrect to think that what are called generally "higher planes" or higher "spheres" etc. are all kinda fuzzy, formless and wispy. The lowest plane--generally called the "astral"--is, by all accounts, mostly a very confusing place with very little seeming fixed and physical seeming. However, this is not necessarily the case with higher planes. A variety of planes, locations, spheres, etc. are said to exist higher than the astral, and to be tangible and "physical" seeming to those who exist there. In fact, the "astral" apparently just represents a "gap" between our physical plane and the next higher physical-like plane. At least one schemata I have seen shows planes/spheres of "force" alternating with planes/spheres of "form". In those of "form" things appear and seem as solid as they do here to those that exist there, though they may have greater powers of body and mind, etc. in that environment. So, in this way of looking at things, there is our physical plane having "form", the next plane above (the astral) is one of "force" rather than tangible "form", but it is followed by a higher plane of "form" that seems solid and earth-like to those that are there, and so forth up the ladder.

However, more to the "reflection" idea: Our plane of existence, the physical plane of "form" we exist in, is said to be only a poor, imperfect reflection of the beauty and wonder of the next higher plane of "form". Likewise, this next higher plane of form may itself be only a poor, imperfect reflection of a still more glorious plane at a higher level, and so forth.

If this schemata is true, then the sun gods may inhabit one of the higher planes of "form" such that the earth though similar is but a poor reflection of what is found in their plane of existence. Where they exist is, on the other hand, a very much more beautiful and perfect version of here. Just a theory--let me know if it jives with what you have been given.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--BTW, John, I'm not all about what I have read. Instead, what I have read and studied, from physics to religion to etc., acts as a field of ideas that I look at, wonder about, and wander through. However, intuition is as much my guide as reason, though I find that whatever is true will ultimately be seen to be reasonable as well.

PPS--The ideas I have discussed above may help you understand the "reflection" idea you have been talking about. Where higher beings come from is the "real" that is being reflected. Where we are is like the imperfect reflection in the water.

PPPS--Having said all I've said, I still don't know how to deal with the issues presented in your case. I don't know for sure that what is being proposed is for the best for you or anyone else, nor do I really know who/what the entities you refer to as the sun gods are (though I have theories). I just hope that what you are planning to do turns out for the best for you and the rest of us.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  14. John Tat

Hi S&S thanks for that...from my point of view this has been a great exchange between us... It has shown me I'm not a good communicator ( which I always understood) and also I do not take into consideration anywhere near enough some of the things I talk about because they have never been talked about before and therefore there is no prior knowledge about them I must explain what is going on in far greater detail..The travelling within the light thing is a real ripper... What is being passed onto me is how... all of us can travel withing the light,, It is the only way we as physical entities will travel the universe,... I now understand when I said our physical bodies are not capable of long distance physical travel it gave the impression that you can only travel within the light in a different form...No that's not right... Time does not exist within the light that's how we will travel the universe as physical entities.. This may sound crazy.. but from what I have been told when we step out of the light at our destination time begins again for us... if we stay six months of our physical time exploring our destination then enter the light and return home when we arrive back we have only been gone six months and aged six months... What I cannot get my mind around is... when we are hundreds of light years from earth the time we spend outside of the light at our destination directly effects our time line on earth I will now think long and hard about the rest you talked about and reply later

Blueheart... When I was mediating the other night the women in the long red dress and gold arm bands with lions heads on them came to me again.. She gave me a big lump of wood it looked like it came from a tree... she looked straight at me and said... "the time has arrived to let you go"... what do you think that is?

Regards

15. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Hello

I still read this thread on & off

I try to understand what kind of experiences u guys are experiencing here.
    OBE experience? PLR experience? mediumship experience? visions experience? object reading experience? Remote viewing experience? sorry for being clueless, I just try to compare with my experiences, but yours seem like unending scenario, as if your spirit guide tells u long stories & all of them seemed to b from same past life time.

Btw. I also get confused with term entity, to me entity is negative energies, like demon, astral parasite, black shadows

Do u refer physical entity as human? So why don't u call them as beings. The term beings are more for living creatures without necessarily have neg aspects.

Sorry to jump into conversation, because I'm interested in the topic but I couldn't follow

What is BB btw?

Whom u call as source? God or spirit guide or any spirits who contacted u?

Another question, have u ever seen your whole body & face in a PLR?

Thx for giving me some insights of your experiences

16. SeaAndSky

Hi Myna,

John and various others, including myself, have been exploring various topics related to his experiences for years at this point. They started with his PL memories of dying as a pilot in WWII and the aftermath of a hatred for God and complete atheistic viewpoint to the level of hating everything having to do with the topic and concept--including the people who he felt had misguided him in his past lifetime. However, he was also very involved with his own meditative experiences and had long been making contact with what he considered to be his true spiritual self as well as one who he refers to as his "source" (not in the sense of being the source of his being, but as a source of information). Over a long period of time, John has been trying to make out what the information being conveyed to him means. We discovered he has, according to his source and true self, a past that is extremely ancient, going back to tribes that existed in the Nile area well before the first Egyptian dynasty. At that time it appears that he was referred to as "BB", which is an English language representation of his ancient Egyptian name, and part of a group that interacted with very advanced beings referred to as the "sun gods". In recalling this he found that he was in fact a very religious person--at least with regard to the sun gods--and recovered his faith in them--as the only "true" gods--as well as remembering his vow to serve them. It appears that he may have had multiple lifetimes as a priest in ancient Egypt, but walked away from who he had been as well as his vow for thousands of years. Now he has either been discovered by his ancient group or discovered them (perhaps both) and is being prepared for a future lifetime where he will return to the service of the sun gods--who are apparently returning to restore proper order, etc. That's a quick gloss that leaves out a lot and doubtless has some inaccuracies, but John can correct.

In terms of lingo, I don't use the term "entity" as indicating anything evil, nor do I use "being" to denote something that is not evil. I see them both as being neutral terms, though a different style of usage may be current among others.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  17. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

This actually sounds like they may be giving you some basics of Einstein's Theory of Relativity. I've covered some of this before, but here goes. When anything is traveling at the speed of light t=0 for that item. That doesn't mean that time stops passing for the rest of the universe. So, one of the methods proposed for travel to the stars--which are very far away--is very, very fast space ships where they go fast enough that what are called relativistic time dilation effects approach (but don't reach) zero. I.e., the passage of time slows down inside the ship.

So, traveling close to the speed of light they might make a trip of 200 light years in what would seem like maybe a few months rather than 200 years. Nonetheless, outside of the ship 200 years would have passed. If they were actually able to travel at the speed of light, it would seem like no time had passed for them (i.e, they would not have subjectively experienced time and would not have aged), but outside 200 years would have passed. (There are also other time dilation effects related to General Relativity and gravity/acceleration, but those are even more complicated, so I'm not going there).

Anyhow, it sounds like once you go into the light you are in the zero time zone, but if you go anywhere, you have to take the time it takes for light to get there. I don't know though, because they sometimes seem to be talking about some type of light network located outside of normal space-time, where light is not traversing the usual route but taking some kind of short-cut through "hyperspace" or something of the type, so that you travel instantaneously rather than at the normal speed of light.

In any case, this is pretty cool stuff, and seemingly something they know how to do.

Cordially,
    S&S

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  18. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Although I have always been interested in "The Sciences", my studies in physics have been small so I have nothing real to contribute. However, my small understanding of quantum physics lends the concept of folding space-time so that the distance between point A and point B, that are 200 light-years apart, could be reduced by folding the "fabric" of space-time. I have often wondered what that would look like. The reported portals or "wormholes" could be associated with some of the posts about Light - just a thought.

Mere Dreamer likes this.
  19. SeaAndSky

Hi Ken,

Definitely agree on both ideas. The "folding" idea is often referred to as a "tesseract", though this is also the name for a four dimensional cube.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--That's as far as I go. I know a lot of words/concepts in a muddled sort of way from extensive reading, but the math is waaaaaay beyond me on most of this stuff. Cool concepts nonetheless.

20. John Tat

Hi Myna S&S covered it very well..To your questions... my source has been a spiritual buddy of mine.... my spiritual self BB.. for a long time
    When I mediated I connect with myself BB my spiritual self He has been around for a long time and reincarnated countless times.. he has seen it all ... and has great knowledge
    As I have said I rarely see images... the only times I see things is when that need to be done Mostly its done through an exchange of thoughts.. It took a long time to convince myself it was not my imagination.. It was only after researching what had been passed on and finding it was accurate on subjects I had no previous knowledge about did I begin to accept what was happening was real.. There has been many times on this forum I passed on what was communicated to me and later it was proved to be accurate When I write a sentence on what has been passed on it only takes several seconds to read it... but its more often than not it took hours to sort out what was passed on so I could write the sentence... its hard work..
    Of course its continuous..Its the same as tuning into a TV series every night... Every night I tune into my spiritual self...As I have also reported the time immediately after the meditation has finished is important... There are times immediately after the meditation has finished what was passed on comes together and makes sense. There is a huge difference between a spiritual guide and your own spiritual self... Yourself will always guide you in the right direction... he only wants what is best for himself... I have never seen my whole body and face... S&S is right... for me there are physical entities and spiritual entities... nothing to do with anything evil... It's just how I define them
    I think what helps m e a lot is.... before all of this began I had no knowledge about any of this.. I was not confused by the teachings of Hinduism. Buddhism or the writings of experts and scholars or anything else..As a result I have a pure connection with BB my spiritual self with no confusions of what anyone else believes in That is a huge advantage for me... Different to what has been taught and most believe... we are all individual spirits and we are all on a different path..

Regards

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017