Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S I know nothing about wormholes.. I googled are wormholes fact or fiction... I was shocked to discover they are nothing more than a theory of Einstein/Rosen and none have ever been found
    I had always assumed they were a fact.. That creates a whole new ball game for me on what they attempting to pass onto me.. What if Einstein/Rosen were on the right track but wrong in what they thought was out there.. This is crazy for a guy to say who only went to 10th grade at school... but what if they were wrong in there assessment?
    That there are no wormholes but grids of lights that creates the interlocking networks of lights that you must be within the light to see and use The question would be are these grids of lights that suck into them the random lights of the universe and that creates one gigantic light of enormous power that goes on and creates the networks of lights we will travel within a natural occurrence or are they made by and intelligent race for everyone to use?.. It makes me wonder that when you are within the light are you just a couple of degrees away from your own dimension.. if that makes any sense
    As I have said they talk about re directing the light is important... they talk about increasing the power of the light is important... and they talk about a pulsing light is important... I have a feeling these are very important ingrediants to travelling within the light... but its only a feeling.. but I suppose its probarly obvious when I think about it
    Anyway this is just of the top of my head after I discovered wormholes are nothing more than a theory and none have ever been found...

Regards

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

All faster than light travel ideas are just theoretical (for our current civilization) at this point.

I think that is more often than not the way things advance at this stage of science/technology. I.e., at one point things were based on extending some practical experience and building on it. Such as developing better techniques for building a dwelling from wood. Now it seems that theory leads, and experimental confirmation follows (or it doesn't, and there was something wrong with the theory). So it may be with the idea of wormholes, which is only one of the theories out there for faster than light (FTL) travel.

The only reason it keeps coming up (along with other ideas that have been broached) is that reeeeeaaaaallly smart scientifically educated people think this kind of thing could be true and have advanced theories to support these ideas. So, it is not just crackpot stuff. As you may recall, Einstein is also famous for the mass energy equivalence formula E = MC "squared". Which has since been proven to be true by, among other things, nuclear power and bombs. So, he is definitely someone with a good track record when it comes to theories and predictions. Likewise, this means that the theories you are broaching for FTL could be correct as well.

There have been a variety of ideas I have heard, from wormholes to warp drives to ducking through alternate dimensions in order to travel FTL. No one knows which will actually prove viable. Likewise, I have heard some ideas in Science Fiction like that you propose: That it may be being possible for an advance race to create its own "bypasses"--interstellar "highway" systems that are impossible for us to comprehend and that use technologies and sciences we have not yet discovered (or perhaps even imagined).

Just because we haven't done it yet doesn't mean it can't be done.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

If this is a memory, the lump might be incense -- an offering for the gods, before taking your leave. Or, depending on the shape, it might be a seal of office, or perhaps a message. ("Announcement" scarabs have been found far away from Egypt. They would have fit in the palm of your hand, maybe a bit bigger. It would be shaped like a scarab on one side, with a flat surface with writing on the flip side.)

Do you think this was a memory? Or was this a communication meant for now?

4. John Tat

Hi Blueheart.... thanks once again... they were good questions and I meditated on them last night... but got nothing... I think this is one of those situations where I must work it out by myself... through both analyzing what happened and to keep asking questions when I meditating...After I finished mediating which is always a good time to go back over things I went through what she said over and over again... this is how the analyzing begins... as I have said most of this is hard work.. Going back over what she said and how she said it feels to me she was saying this with great apprehension... like she did not agree with it... that this decision to let me go was not hers... What I do not understand is... If she is the only one who can let me go why would she if she thought it was wrong unless those who made her do it are more powefull than her.... which is a completly different issue.. these are the types of situations that go on and on leading me to one thing after another... The lump of wood which I'm now sure was part of a branch from a tree she gave me... at this point I have nothing on that at all.. I'm sure its a communication meant for now... I will keep working on it.... any help at all would be great

Regards

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

It may mean nothing, but "The Branch" is one of the terms or titles for Jesus Christ. How that could possibly relate to anything you have going on, I don't know. It seems extremely unlikely. Just thought I would let you know.

Cordially,
    S&S

6. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Ok. So, if this is now, I am wondering if the woman in red might be a spirit guide of yours, that you are outgrowing. It happens. And, yes, your main spirit guide - your Source, I believe - would have authority over her, when it comes to you and your goals. He will stay with you through thick and thin, but others may come and go. At any rate, this is what I have found through my own communications and memories of Bardo.

Just an aside, if what I am guessing is right ... If you want to keep her, you, John Tat, are the ultimate authority in that. But, obviously, you would need some clarity in who she is and what she does for you first. Is she helping, or is she holding you back?

And, I think S&S is right in the respect that the wood, then, is largely symbolic (as is much of "their" communication in general filters down to us this way - in symbols).

7. SeaAndSky

John,

Has there been any change in what is happening with you and your source, etc. since the vision of the lady in red handing you the branch?

Cordially,
    S&S

8. John Tat

Hi Blueheart... I have mediated four times on the possibilities the women in the red dress is a spirit guide of mine... She is not a spirit guide she is my mother... She was the same mother I/BB had for each of my incarnations into Ancient Egypt as BB.. Not only did BB return many times but he was also born to the same mother.. There is so much going on surrounding this I can never share it..When my mother said to me "the time has arrived to let you go" she was telling me she would no longer be my/ BB's mother... .There is a real power struggle going on like you could never imagine.. and my next mother is part of it...Its all about a disagreement between two groups from Ancient Egypt both wanting control of a new time in the physical.. Who do you think the other group may be and what group would I belong to? I cannot talk about any of this... sorry... but that's how it is... I know you understand.. This is a very big deal.... it incubuses many things and outcomes .. My next mother must be extremely powerful to be able to replace a mother I had over many incarnations... My source told me she was chosen.... chosen by who?

S&S ...The change is not with my source but with me/BB..Over recent times before any of this, my source has backed away when BB has challenged him.. BB has developed a very short fuse... maybe he always had one.. he can be brutal to my source, which has only begun to happen in recent times...my source seems to be unwilling to tangle with him... I'm beginning to wonder who is the more powerful and who is better connected? On the other had BB and my source have been connected since the time of the sun gods and the tribes of the Nile/Egypt.. Its all somewhat confusing to me

Regards

9. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

It seems to me that you, as BB, were not a member of the same group as your source. So, the first question to me is, where BB's allegiance lies in terms of these groups. It appears from your comments that he is still not aligned with the group of your source, but I am not sure. Perhaps he is aligned, but does not want to be dominated by your source. Either way, it seems clear at the least, that BB does not intend for you/him to be dominated by your source on your return and with regard to your return.

This is all very complicated. You need to know more about the issues involved that separate these two groups, and why BB objected/objects to what your source wants to do. However, if I'm remembering correctly, you were aligned with the original sun gods and the later Egyptian religious forms (and deities) that most closely replicated them or that you thought would be approved by them. Likewise, if I'm remembering correctly, the departure of Egypt from the old ways was the primary reason you abandoned your priestly vows. (I'm guessing your vow was to the sun gods and you no longer felt like you could participate in something that wasn't close to their true worship).

Seemingly your source was not so aligned and was more willing to go with the flow as times changed. I'm just guessing, but it sounds like a very ancient dispute may still be behind all of this.

Cordially,
    S&S

10. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

You got some clarity on the woman-in-red - that's great! You have been wondering about her for a long time. Being your mother over and over like that, of course you have a strong bond. Makes sense she would pop up from time to time, now. So, now that I know this was not a real branch, so to speak, but a Bardo-like "conversation," I can make a guess that the branch was meant to convey something like, "you are leaving my hearth now." Wood, symbolically meaning warmth, health, the good-feeling of fire-side chats, sharing food, having a place at the table, etc; all of that would be conveyed to you in an instant with a quick image.

But. Speaking of Bardo and Branches ... This is something that I experience for myself ... When talking about planning lives in Bardo, I get the image of a tree with many, many branches. These branches represent the possibilities based on current choices and probability of something happening. A trunk, for instance, is going to happen to that person in that life time, no matter what. For example, you are going to meet a certain person in your lifetime that will have a lasting impact on your life. Could be a good association, could be bad. The person might stay, and might go, but a trunk is a definite 'gonna happen. The branches, then, are much more situational. When the window of opportunity has been passed for that planned event, the branch and all its branchlets and leaves wither and die.

Ok. So that might be a whole lot of information that is not relevant to you at all. I don't know. Just thought I'd mention it. When talking with "them" about what is going to happen, Bardo-folk use branches with me a lot.

As usual, I am out of time, but let me just say this. Your source has his job, and you have yours. He will see things from a wider, more long-term perspective. And (if he is at all worth his salt) he is planning far, far beyond what you are thinking of - your next life. Your job, on the other hand, is to stick up for the next John Tat. Hang on to what is best about him! And BB is stuck mediating in-between. Occasionally, these two goals will collide, with him pressing for something BB thinks you are not ready for. Try not to worry about any of them. Your source is a big-boy.

Do you see now why I distrust people who talk about spirit guides as all rainbows, peace, love, supreme wisdom, and timelessness? It / they might exist somewhere, but with some notable exceptions, I have not seen that. What you are seeing now, (without knowing the specifics, of course,) sounds normal to me. My normal, anyway.

John Tat and Mere Dreamer like this.
  11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

On another thread, you said:

"It's difficult for me to relate to anything talked about on this thread....I have no such feelings... I feel no connections at all to the physical entities I.. BB has occupied They have all died never to return They are of no concern to me.. I suppose not knowing who they were does contribute to that.. I only have memories of events.. Even in my most recent incarnation I.. BB occupied a WWII pilot .. The only memory I have of him is how he died... BB is certainly not "all sugar and spice and everything nice".. He can be brutal to my source.. Some of the memories I have of "our" incarnations could not be described in any other way other than they are extremely violent..Violence does not appear to phase BB... On the other hand he can be the complete opposite.. He is a product of where he has come from and what he has done... He has no feelings of remorse anymore than he believes he is on some wonderful journey that is taking him to a place of peace and goodwill.. He is who he is...."

Well, I might as well be blunt about a few things here. The truth is, that I have never been 100% certain about reincarnation, even in regard to my own experiences. It is one viable theory, and it certainly seems to fit facts in many cases, so I cannot ignore it. Also, it is a theory with a lot of positives from a human standpoint, though it also has its negatives. There are, however, often alternative explanations for many (and maybe even all phenomena reported in the reincarnation context). I'm not going to get into the particulars. I suppose that would be the subject of a whole thread on its own.

However, there is one area where I have always had close to 100% certainty: There are earth-bound entities/spirits. They are reported in one form or another by all religions, theories, approaches, and researchers that I am aware of, and many people have experienced/interacted with them at one time or another in their lifetimes. They are often unpleasant, but can also be very knowledgeable. I do not think they are some separate order of beings as typically portrayed by many religions, but the spirits of human beings who have never "moved on", but cling to the earthbound existence and often seek to attach themselves to a living being, apparently in order to experience some type of vicarious physical existence, or perhaps to forward the ideas they cling to in the physical, or even for revenge or evil.

So, an alternate theory: It is quite possible that if BB is an earthbound spirit, he would have attached himself to many over his existence. In ancient Egypt, it could well be that the society and beliefs supported, facilitated and accepted his complete possession of numerous individuals in sequence so that he could reprise his role over the centuries--effectively having many lifetimes there as BB. Of late, he seems to not have had that option, and may have played the part of a mere hitch-hiker on people like the WWII pilot, influencing them to a greater or lesser extent. This does not mean that the memories received through him are not true memories, just that they may (outside of perhaps the first memories of the sun gods) have been memories he acquired by his association with and/or possession/obsession of others. In contacting BB, you thought you had found your innermost being, but maybe not. Perhaps you merely set up a more direct communication with a being who is "haunting" you, sharing some of his memories which includes those of the people he has associated himself with over time. BB can teach you things and show you things--he knows a lot. But this does not mean that he is you. All of the sudden your "source" shows up, apparently glad to have finally tracked BB down, and intent on having his own influence over you. BB is not eager to share, and the two don't get along very well at all, though there is apparently a common origin and perhaps some common goals.

Well, it is only another possibility, and may be dead wrong. Also, it may be true that the WWII pilot was a PL of yours, but BB is not. However, one way or another, I cannot see BB and your Source as two servants of the Light. Everything you say about them indicates that they are beings who have not really changed (for the better) and become more humane/evolved since they existed in ancient Egypt. Somehow the whole scenario they are spinning just doesn't seem to fit to me.

Cordially,
    S&S

12. KenJ

KenJ Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

I wish that I had been able to articulate that understanding as well as you did; I agree that that is the best "fit" of the information given. BB definitely seems obsessed with the "physical".

13. SeaAndSky

Hi Ken,

Agreed. Actually, I have been studying a lot more on Spiritualism lately, which mostly exists at present in the U.S. in what seem to be fairly banal and insipid forms (though I certainly wouldn't put all in that category). However, it had a much more impressive history in the century between the 1840s and 1940s, when some of the best scientists and intellects were involved in this sort of thing. Nonetheless, it was always liable to be the haunt of charlatans, perhaps even more than the New Age stuff, as it came of age in a more credulous age. In its Anglo-American form it never believed in reincarnation, believing that further evolution took place in subsequent spiritual spheres/planes and that we were, more or less, on the ascent, from matter and upward/onward. I think its peak in the U.S. corresponds roughly with that of the Universalists and other movements that were contra traditional Judeo-Christian beliefs. In its "European" form it became "Spiritism" and has a very wide and growing audience world-wide (and did accept reincarnation from the beginning). Actually, much of it is very optimistic and even inspiring stuff. I was surprised as I ran into the literature involved and now available online on everything from the nature of the "other world" as derived from spirit communications as well as OOBE types. So, a source of information I was completely unfamiliar with until recently. It does, however, recognize the problems presented by Earthbound spirits, who can masquerade as others and cause a lot of problems in a variety of ways. There are dark spirits out there, but though they are basically malingerers and troublemakers, even they--supposedly--will eventually be brought into the Light. So, as I said, a fairly optimistic approach to things (though the near-Earth environment is definitely not the best neighborhood to do a spirit tour).

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--If you're interested in some additional reading (easily available online pdfs), I will send you some links. It is mostly first-hand stuff, which I find extremely interesting.

14. KenJ

I accept your offer! I had read what you spoke of in several books, I think I even emailed you a comment about that. I know that Dolores Cannon wrote
    about the earth-bound spirits as did books by Robert Moore. I was taken aback when I first read that "spirits" had some bad-actors among them and that
    they also retained a sense of humor (although, looking at my life, they would have to). I don't recall where I read it, but one story was funny; when explaining
    how the "greeting party" made the newly arriving entity more comfortable, the spirit that oversaw that greeting party appeared as Moses. It seems that the
    new-arrival was Muslim who had taken a liking to Moses. What was shown to the newbie was God on one cloud with sword-raised and surrounded by
    many warriors with Moses on another cloud with warriors of his own. As part of the "performance", Moses melted God's sword. I don't recall the story further,
    that was enough to satisfy my funny-bone.

15. John Tat

S&S and Ken J .... Thanks for your input.... Its difficult to explain how wrong you both are... As I have said before you are creatures of the writings of experts and scholars... Both of you have admitted as much over and over again by quoting these experts and scholars.....You can study all you like and still have no real idea about what is going on...This is not a college degree where study and work makes you knowlable and have a real understanding about what is going on... you are both strong in your beliefs.. you both offer very little of your own experiences... because you obviously do not have them.. almost every time you turn to the writings of your experts and scholars for answers.. just as you have this time because you have none of your own. As I have said before I offer on this forum only a fraction of what is going on
    BB and my source who do come from the very beginnings of Ancient Egypt and the Sun Gods who offer the truth about what is going on and if that is to much of a challenge for you both to come to terms with and understand then that is how it is... I feel no need to convince anyone about anything about what is going on with me.... It's interesting that when you are both faced with the real truth about spirits and what is going on you run away like frightened children

Regards

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  16. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Ken and I have both had our share of "psychic" experiences (though Ken has had more extraordinary things in his life than I have). You are correct that we have recourse to the experience of others--with experience--in forming our beliefs. However, you seem to pass over the fact that there are others with personal experience that can be drawn on. You tend to act like you are the only one who has had experiences exploring the spirit realms, receiving communications from spirit entities, and so forth. Ken and I are not just looking at "theoretical" authors. In fact, we are principally looking at others who have experiences that are as deep or deeper than your own. You are drawing on only your own experiences and what you are being told by source/BB. Drawing only on your own experiences can give a person a very skewed and parochial idea of reality. (This is true whether one is dealing with the outer world or the world of spirits). In olden days, people had a very skewed view of everything beyond the borders of their own village because of this fact. Even someone like Marco Polo, one of the great explorers of his age, only knew a bit more than his contemporaries (by modern standards).

Likewise, placing all of your reliance on two others from the spirit realms for information might be a good supplement--if they could be said to be absolutely 100% trustworthy and knowledgeable. But, as the saying goes, you must "consider the source". That is what I am urging you to do. Everything that I have heard from you confirms the fact that, as is not unusual in cases such as this, source/BB may have knowledge beyond the current knowledge of scientists and historians. However, once again, I have to emphasize that this is not necessarily all that unusual. So, this neither surprises me, nor changes my opinion. I am merely eager to tap into another source for information. However, as I know, you know, and probably everyone else on this board knows--knowledgeable and good are two very different things. Do not make the mistake of thinking that their superior knowledge about certain things = goodness.

In view of the foregoing, your last comment is nonsensical. You seem to think you are the only one who knows the real "truth about spirits" by personal experience. This is manifestly untrue in terms of the people on this board, including Ken (and to a lesser extent myself) when speaking about disembodied spirits. Further, it is absolute balderdash in the general sense. You ignore the fact that we are all of us surrounded by and interacting with "spirits" everyday. We ARE spirits, and every person around you is merely an incarnate spirit encased in and interacting through a physical body. I learned a long time ago that it was not just the "spiel" I was being given, but the person that mattered. All the signs of a great deal might be there, but if you have real doubts about the character of the person offering the deal--WATCH OUT. If you met BB and source in the flesh, being the type of persons you now know them to be, would you want to get involved in a "great deal" with them? In fact, you'd probably see them as con-men and/or thugs and go in the opposite direction. The fact that their "standards" may be those current millennia ago when it comes to things like violence does not exonerate them, it merely proves that they have failed to advance and improve over millennia. This is a very, very great negative indicator to me.

Likewise, the idea that we are running away "like frightened children" is absurd. I do not have concern for my personal welfare in this matter, but your welfare. I'm sure the same is true with Ken. It is true that I have some concern about what these two are up to in terms of the wider world, but that is secondary to my concern that you are in way over your head and taking some steps that may prove very bad for you in the long run. Take it as you will.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I wish you could establish personal contact with the lady in red. Somehow, I think she may be a balancing voice who is being blocked or limited in her interactions with you. I may be wrong, but . . . .

17. John Tat

Hi S&S I find you post interesting at best.....The problem is its all fictional... It is your own interruption of what is going on with me generated from your imagination.... It's nothing more that.... It has no credibility at all... I have never seen your posts on your physic experiences.... I must have missed them.. You are right I do only trust BB and my source.. At least I know what I'm getting is first hand and not embellished by others who have had there experiences. You must be physic to know which to believe and which not to believe... that is your problem you don't know ... your beliefs are based on your random selections of what you believe are true..
    I don't know if you search out those who agree with you.. or just read them all and decided which bests suits your own beliefs then believe those... I on the other hand get it directly from BB and my source.. That is one of the reasons your interruptions of what is going on with me lacks credibility... You have no clue who BB and my source are.... How could you?

Regards

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  18. KenJ

John, I'm sorry that you are so easily moved to such a defensive position. S&S stated my feelings in what I thought was a non-threatening manner, probably much better than I would have - that is why I did not say those things first. Frankly, I expected you to fall back into a defensive posture. Having what can be seen as an interesting experience with such a cast of characters would be important to anyone. I even tried to put myself in your position and wondered if I could retain any objectivity.

Spirits seem to have "human" foibles, the ones with Earth-attachments that exist vicariously through gullible incarnates have been noted by many. To have someone like me or S&S cast doubt or suspicion on something that you deem so important would undoubtedly not be welcome. We are simply pointing out the possibility that things might not be as you believe. Caution my friend, try looking at it from another point of view.

19. John Tat

Hi Ken thanks for that... There is little point continuing this debate as you I and S&S have different experiences ... You have given me advise allow me to give you some... Its very predictable for some to call things they do not agree with and/or understand as evil and/or connected to the devil... This has gone on since time began by those who wish to protect the there own beliefs which I must admit are held by the majority
    To take offence that BB is not phased by violence then cast him as evil shows to me the lack of understanding most have... Even in my most recent incarnation the death of the WWII pilot was as violent a death you could ever endure...This did not phase BB anymore than the many other violent actions he has been connected to.have. Maybe some spirits cope with the violence they have been connected to over countless incarnations better than others... but that in no ways makes them evil
    BB is connected to the only true gods... the sun gods.. He was there when they first arrived... He will be there at the arrival of the mothers of the gods and he will hold them to the East as the mothers of the gods are filled with the light of the gods... He is a warrior of the light... the gods

Regards

20. KenJ

I should probably let that pass without comment, however I have some rather strong thoughts about evil and the devil. You will not find me talking about either of them, you can search, but I doubt that you will find where I have used those words. If you are going to find fault with what I have said, you should at least respond accurately. There were quite a few civilizations that worshiped the sun, I'm recalling an Indian tribe that took it upon themselves to pray for the sun to show itself each day. They were so full of themselves about that that they believed that the sun would not rise without their prayers.