Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

You seem to be misunderstanding my intent. I do not claim to be an infallible source on anything, I merely try to find or develop theories/ideas that will fit in with the data set I am trying to analyze. You have found this useful when it supported information you were being conveyed, such as an explanation for serial lifetimes (mirror lives) I provided, or information regarding the cessation of time flow at the speed of light, and other information and analyses I provided to you at various times that you received favorably. However, I am not trying to do that at this point. I can see some possibilities and have spoken about them in regard to earthbound spirits, but that is just my speculation and you can ignore it if you wish--no problem as far as I am concerned. That is not the point of my cautions, just some spin-off speculations based on the things that concern me.

THE THINGS THAT CONCERN ME are ALL based on what YOU have said, not my own psychic experiences or reported experiences by anyone else of this type. The only thing I am relying on is "common sense" based on what YOU have said, not me or anyone else. So, you are the only witness here. YOU have repeatedly said that you don't like BB or your Source a lot of the time, they can apparently be and are very unpleasant much of the time, you have reported their enmity towards each other, and their violent ideas/memories/attitudes. I am only asking you--Are these really the types of beings you want to be involved with? Doesn't common sense tell you that people like this--whether they are the guy next door, they claim to be geniuses, or they claim to be spirits from ancient Egypt--are going to be trouble and lead you into trouble sooner or later? As the saying goes in my country, would you want to buy a used car from guys like this? Would you want to trust the lives, futures, or fortunes of the ones you hold dear to them? I wouldn't.

Once again, this has nothing to do with the sun gods or the truth of what they are saying on many issues, but it is a known that the best way to fool anyone is to make sure that most of what you tell them is true, so that they'll be impressed and go along with the things that are not. This is where the term "confidence" game comes from, and the term "con" man. So, once again, I will repeat something I have said earlier. These two do not seem to be anything like what I would have expected for followers of the sun gods as you have described them, nor do they appear to be characters that one would even want to invite home for dinner.

That's all. I'm just trying to talk plain ordinary common sense here, not anything cosmic or mystical. If you want to trust them, that is ultimately your business, and good luck--I think you'll need it. But I am definitely in doubt about whether you are tangled up with beings you should trust.

Cordially,
    S&S

2. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S......Thanks for your concern...I really do appreciate that....You are right I do appreciate and I'm grateful for your knowledge and input on many issues..
    With BB and my source your assumptions are wrong... It may be one of those situations were your extensive knowledge on earth bound spirits is overwhelming the reality of what is going on with BB and my source
    I can absolutely guarantee you I'm not being conned or lead to a place I do not want to go
    BB and my source have always been and are completely open about what is going on and what needs to be done.. to the point of sometimes being ridiculous... they can go over and over and over again the same thing just to make sure I understand.. Its the opposite to what you think... its very important to them I understand as much as I possibly can about what is going on
    As I have said before I only report a fraction on this forum of what is actually going on...making it very difficult for you and others to make proper judgments and to have accurate understandings..
    If its possible you need to understand BB is me... my spiritual self... I understand BB does not fit either your perceptions or beliefs of what a spirit is and should be.. but that's who I am
    If its possible you also need to understand something we talked about that goes way way back...it is very important to what is going on...BB made a commitment to the gods long ago and that is possibly the reason I ran away... although I'm not 100 % sure.. but it's as sure as I can be without being 100%...As you know my source located BB and bought BB/me back to my roots
    You are right... there are times when I don't like BB...On the other hand there are many more times I do not like John Tat either...I have plenty of flaws
    You have every right to believe that I/BB is not connected to the light and/or the sun gods... I can assure you through the prism of the light of the gods I am.. I doubt that will change your mind but it"s the best I can do
    As I have said before I'm in a very lonely place with all of this... as I have also said before Blueheart understands and I think Deborah does
    I hope you understand I'm under no illusions about any of this.. I understand exactly what is going on... and I'm a willing participant...
    There are no promises of mighty rewards for me/BB and my source... because there are none...Its all about serving our gods as best we can.... and be who we are... which goes back thousands of years of physical time... The great thing is... I'm back with my gods....I'm just beginning to remember how much I loved my gods.. That's why I responded as I did when it was made out to be something it's not
    Don't worry about me ... I'm fine

Regards

3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

I will always have my doubts, but that is just because I am concerned that I have been facilitating something that may end up being bad for you by casting out explanations that would fit the reincarnation paradigm or other current theories. The truth is, I don't really know. I have probably stated this enough by now to become a bore. Likewise, I accept the fact that you are your own man, and are not going to be swayed one way or the other in making critical decisions by anything I might say. So, I acknowledge that this is your decision. I hope it is the right one.

Mostly, however, I hope that the sensibilities, wisdom and personality of "John Tat" will be the governing factor in whatever combination is about to be brought into existence. Overall, if it is only via texts on a board, I trust you more than I trust BB and your source (as they currently manifest). I have some hope that at the end of this, you will have John Tat's personality with BB's knowledge. This is the combination I talked about based on what supposedly happens when multiple personalities or suppressed childhood memories are finally regained and reincorporated. It is the current person who continues and exists with the enrichment of previously excluded parts of their personality or memory. At least, that is my best case scenario.

Anyhow, Good luck! Check in and update us as often as you feel led to do so. I'm always interested. In fact, this is one of the few threads that I continue to check in on these days. It's been a bit of a trek over the last few years, but I do want to see how the story ends!

Cordially,
    S&S

4. John Tat

Hi S&S I understand its difficult for you to make accurate judgments on BB and my source ... it's the same as making judgments on people you have never meet and you rely on your own instincts when you told about them... its not a good way to go about things If you did understand them you would now the most important thing to them at this point is the return of the mothers of the gods.. not exactly the views of the spirits you thought they were... You are right and Blueheart has talked about it... John Tat must retain some form of balance...On the other hand within that balance and I hope you both understand this...John Tat must also surrender some of what he is in the joining of him and BB... Another thing and I talk about this again S&S only because its relevant to your beliefs that some earth bound spirit may have been BB... The ritual during the dying process of the physical John Tat is when John Tat and BB become one once again..As Blueheart has said I have been through this many times before making your theory about earth bound spirits and BB wrong.. What I need advise about is do I have any control over the mix of John Tat and BB during the ritual.. Blueheart.... John Tat likes the feelings of becoming more like BB... The feelings of the love of my gods are coming through BB and I like it and this is just one aspect of it... Is this how it should be or should I make efforts to stop it?
    S&S... The fascinating part of all of this it has no relevance whatsoever on this incarnation.. its all about future incarnations

Regards

5. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

I think you have proven that, yes you do, by "throwing the dial" in the past and having next to nothing to do with BB in recent lives - until now. It will take a strong will. But, clearly, you have that too.

Yes, BB can be violent. But, that was then. Not making any excuse here, but the ancient world was a violent place. I know I did things I wish I had not in one of my earliest lives. It still haunts me to this day. But, you know what? Bet you anything, S&S and KenJ did too.

So, they don't like BB much because you expressed some doubts about his character and motives. Big deal. BB has not evolved much from that point - because you did not let him. He needs you to change. You remained lost from him. On purpose! So, he has remained a prickly a-hole on the other side. "They" are all well-used to it by now, and looking quite forward to BB mellowing the **** out. And, he will.

I agree with what S&S said I-don't-know-how-many posts ago. You have had many experiences since you ran away from "them" (because of the violence?) and disavowed there was any truth to spirituality. Or, at least, you tried to. You can not run away from BB forever. If "your hand has caused you to sin" cut it off, and all that jazz ... Doesn't exactly work, does it? But, you have grown. Some ancient Egyptian said, enough, I am not doing that anymore. And, then Tom, Dick, Harry, and now John Tat have grown up quite a bit more. Grew some perspective, I bet. Was exposed to war and violence, from the opposite side, perhaps. Hopefully, developed more self-control. Hopefully, realized that there are ways a person can remain true to his vow, and yet not be a murderer in order to keep it. It can be trying, I know, but there is always a third way. It is up to John Tat 2.0 now to find it.

This is partly just memory. The scribe Paheri writes:

You come in, you go out
    Your heart in joy at the praise of the lord of gods;
    A good burial after revered old age,
    After old age has come.
    You take your place in the lord-of-life,
    You come to the earth in the tomb of the west.
    To become indeed a living Ba,
    There is no fault in what is yours.
    Your heart is yours in very truth,
    You have your own, your former heart.
    You rise to heaven, you open dat,
    In any shape that you desire.

(The stress is mine, btw.)

These are the shades of what you have done, I think. Most people don't actually try to split themselves in two. Of course, you like it! Who would not want to be whole? And that is BB's best quality! By all means, keep it. But, stick up for John Tat too. He is not too shaby, himself. ;) He left them for a reason and he is ultimately the key to keeping BB in check.

KenJ likes this.
  6. John Tat

Hi Blueheart Thanks once again.. Its really great you are around

The following is very likely the most important thing I have ever asked you.. I desperately need your clarity.. How can BB be in favor with the god and be a vital link in the return of the mothers of the gods... experienced the light and be connected to the light as he did in ancient Egypt and not be trusted in his judgments on what needs to be done? That question is driving John Tat nuts.. Please I need some clarity

Regards

7. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

BB is missing something, and that is you, John. You are equals in this conversation even though he's got the entire past in memory and you feel like you're always learning from him.

He has much to learn from you, also.

You are in favor with the gods. You are a vital link in the return of the mothers of the gods. This is true because BB is incomplete without you.

So if you trust him too much (in a way that erases what makes you essential by letting him overwrite you completely) you're not doing him any favors. You have every right to stand up for what you think is moral and true. You must maintain your integrity at all costs, because it is your integrity that will make BB whole.

This means that who you are will fill some gaps in BB's character or adjust his trajectory in a beneficial way. Think of a clock. It measures time for our convenience. But if it's missing a single gear, spring, or hand there will be errors in how it measures time no matter how perfectly constructed it is. You are the missing piece. It's his job to become a part of you, as well. You are equal.

You can trust him the same way you trust anyone who is your equal--based on your own experience of him through time, and with the understanding that if it comes down to the line your integrity is more spiritually important than his expectations of you.

Respect his knowledge and history, but always remember you have an important perspective and character traits that can be useful to the point of even helping him correct his alignment and timing. He needs to respect you for that reason. Don't just follow him blindly because doing that will blind you to your worth and the times when your contribution is essential can be lost if you don't stand up for them. You have an important role, too.

The point of this interaction isn't to lose your core self, but to bring out the best in yourself so you can carry it forward and apply it to your future plans.

8. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Well, you must realize that I can not answer that for you. Sorry. I have some ideas, though. I agree with Mere Dreamer. Beyond that, the best person for you to sound out for advice is your Source. Given how you talk to him, I understand that this is problematic for you. Ask if you can speak to him in private. He should be able to accomplish that for you. It may take a few try's before you work out a method. Generally speaking, if you want stuff from them, especially when it is out of the norm, you have to ask.

If it were me, I would try looking at things BB has said by picturing it coming out of the mouth of a full-of-himself teenager. Or, perhaps, an old-timer who is starting to lose touch with the way things are nowadays. In other words, I would not recommend ignoring him - which, anyway, you can't. I am not saying do not trust him or do not respect him.

Just recall, teenagers are much more willing to dare. They shake things up. This is not always a bad thing.

But, if it involves jumping off buildings, then John Tat has to be prepared to lay down some ground rules. So, for example: Demand if we are going to jump, then absolutely no pushing people off. No tricking people to jump, no underhanded dealings. That is a must. And, there must be a safety net.... Stuff like that.

If they are making these plans now, as I suspect they are, with all of the attention on the who /what / where of the mothers ... You have every right to be a part of these conversations. (Normally, the 'you' over there would represent you.)