Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

I agree that we cannot really accomplish more at this point on the topic of whether Y is somehow a Hebrew version of Amun, or otherwise derived from Amun.

On a conceptual level, if Amun gets big and powerful enough, so to speak, he would be Y, because there is no room for more than one infinite, ultimate, supreme, all-powerful God and creator of everything who is above all other "gods" and is their creator. As I noted, if Amun is not just the sun god, but the god of all suns/stars in the universe (as you seemed to hypothesize), that is certainly a step in the direction of being Y, but I am not sure you are willing to go any farther in terms of expanding the nature of Amun into an all-powerful, infinite, etc. deity preexisting and above all of the other sun gods (and everything else). Amun would have to be at that level to be another name for Y.

On a historic level, you seem convinced from various artistic/decorative elements at synagogues and, I think, churches that there is a strong connection, but to me use of the sun in such surroundings is merely decorative or symbolic, and doesn't indicate that the God of the Hebrews is a version of Amun.

On a BB level, which is where my interest principally lies, there has been no new information given other than an initial assertion of some sort of connection. I had really hoped for more, because one of the real interests to me in this entire thread has been the doors into ancient history opened by BB and your source. So, that is a bit of a disappointment.

However, that doesn't mean that everything that has come over the course of this very long thread has been a disappointment. Quite the contrary. It has usually been very interesting and even exciting for the most part. That is one of the reasons I have been faithfully following this thread since its beginning.

Nonetheless, I can appreciate the fact that you are fatigued and have a lot of other things happening at the moment. Ditto for me as well. So, rest and come back when you wish. I hope you do, as this is basically the only thread I follow at this point, so I will be checking in periodically for new posts.

All the best!

Cordially,
    S&S

2. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

I have kept away from this thread for over a month as I rested up.. my brain was exhausted.. Part of what I did to rest up was to write down how things started for me 23 years ago after nearly dying from a heart attack how that changed me ... my struggle with not comprehending complicated written words and beliefs... having to do it all on my own.. being a late starter with no previous understandings and knowledge..I'm 73 now and all of this began when I was 50 and on and on... I finished up with 57 pages about what has happened and how it happened... it was great... great therapy
    Just a couple of things from the 57 pages...I talk about my source and my spiritual self.... my spiritual self came first... I first became aware of him when he came to me in the hospital when I was at the point of death.....
    At the time I had no clue what had happened... it was only sometime after I left hospital and I was never the same did I begin to become aware of him.
    Twenty three years has gone by since I first became aware of him.. things have changed dramatically
    Now I talk about my pure spiritual self... I'm no longer aware of a soul...I would like to say....I I know a soul and spirit are separate..or one and the same... or there is only one of them...or the concept of a soul is nothing more than a figment of the human imagination... but I have no clue
    It's impossible for a new and different brain to have any previous incarnation memories...Our brain along with everything else physical about us dies never to return making it impossible for our brains to have any previous incarnation memories .. they are not there no matter what tools you use trying to find them.
    You must meditate and contact your spiritual self he has all of the memories
    As I have said before I only have visual previous incarnation memories of my spiritual self of events.. They are brief...snapshots is a good description.. I have no clue who I.. "my spiritual self" was occupying at the time .. visual memories are very different to communicated memories
    Once you begin to mediate you never stop developing your skills and techniques.. With over 20 years of solid and dedicated self improvement I have reach a reasonably good level.. You will find you go from level to level with each level giving you greater control and easier access to memories
    If you develop the skill of deep meditation and combine that with the skill of self hypnosis while meditating .... you will find this is a powerful tool
    This is just a couple of things from 57 pages and did for self therapy

3. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I would also take steps to preserve this knowledge and experience for posterity. I'm not sure how. Maybe you could make some extra copies and find some folks who would be interested. Maybe scan and email instead. I really am not sure, or sure what would be best or appropriate. It just seems like a waste to me for so much hard-won knowledge and information to be lost.

Cordially,
    S&S

4. John Tat

Hi S&S .... Hope you got through the hurricane OK... with no damage to your family and property....Its interesting what you say and I have never thought about saving anything of what I have learnt...I don't want to be over dramatic but some I could never share because of how it could be used... Also it needs to be a slow development of skills and abilities.. it would be dangerous to jump off the deep end to begin with...Anyone can get a book and just flip through to the important area's.. that could never be allowed to happen with this.. so its far more complicated that you think.. I could post some things from the 57 pages in anyone is interested..

Regards

5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

We did OK. Some trees down, some of which barely missed my father-in-laws house, and two weeks of disruption to work and normative life. We did a lot better in this part of the state than did some others, but I appreciate your concern. Thanks.

In terms of your writing, I don't think what you have should be widely disseminated in full, if only because I think you would not want such deep and hard sought information to be the sport of the ignorant and frivolous. You may not be a believer in Jesus, but there is something to what he said about not casting your pearls before swine.

In terms of the information being dangerous, I suppose there may be a possibility. However, my understanding, reinforced not only by my own experience but by many others (including yours), is that various "powers" and insights can only be manipulated and/or accessed after much arduous effort of the type you have spoken of yourself. Very few will ever take such a path, and of those, only an infinitesimal number will stick with it to the end. The merely evil as well as those lacking extreme dedication and interest will not have the "iron" and determination in their characters and lives to ever make much of, or utilize, the type of things you have spoken about, even if they were interested. And, as you know by experience, it takes much more than mere interest.

So, in answer to your question: Yes, I believe that many would be interested in posted excerpts. However, I still think it is worthwhile to consider sending it complete to someone who can appreciate it for what it reveals--subject to whatever promises of secrecy you may wish to have made. Actually, the person that comes immediately to mind on this board--based on interest, background and character (to the extent I can tell from posts) is Blueheart. There are certainly others with character and interest, but I think her background in the things of Egypt would make her an apt choice.

This is not to eliminate all other possibilities. There are a variety of deep and, to my mind, reliable people on this board. Many could be suitable, but Blueheart is the person who comes most immediately to my mind.

Cordially,
    S&S

Blueheart likes this.
  6. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Something else was percolating at the back of my mind when I wrote my last post: whether there was any way to leave what you have written so that it could be available and recoverable by you (as you are then) on your return. Lots of people have mentioned this over time--the wish that they could leave a message for themselves or something that would be permanent that could be found by themselves (as they are then) at some future date.

It seems to me that what you have written would possibly answer a lot of questions and speed things up a lot for you (as you will be then) on the next round. Of course, I don't know how you could do this. It would be nice if there was some way you could put a copy on very high quality paper (very low acid content) or some other very durable form that would last in a sealed container for a century or so, and have it secreted somewhere in Egypt. I think that there are those in higher dimensions who would guide the one who needed it to its location when the time came.

So, maybe a crazy idea, but there it is.

Cordially,
    S&S

7. John Tat

Hi S&S thanks for your input and interest.. It's a little different to what you think ... There is no need for John Tat to leave anything behind...some of what I have to say in other posts about my 57 pages will explain what I mean.. I'm trying to keep what I will talk about in context... I'm finding it difficult because what I wrote to myself is written with the understandings of what I was writing about which is very different to explaining what I wrote about.. Looking through it there is not much I'm prepared to share but some things I think are important
    I'm doing my best right now to understand "BB" my pure spiritual self.. the more I learn the more confused I become... what I'm becoming more and more aware off is... we have little or no control over who we really are... our spiritual selves... I'm working on a post from my 57 pages

Regards

8. John Tat

I will do my best to explain some things....when I looked at doing this I understood what I wrote to myself in a sentence or two would require much more than that in explanation of what I wrote to myself
    I'm not trying to change or influence what anyone believes in ... Its all what I believe to be true so make of what I say what you will
    Before I begin I believe its important to understand what I believe to be true is different to you and the words I use are many times not what others use.. I'm going to repeat myself with why but its important to those who have not seen it before so they can put what I say into context
    I have great difficulty in comprehending complicated written words and beliefs... When I look back this was the major reason I only went to 10th grade at school... When my parents asked why I was doing so badly my teachers would always tell them "John lacks concentration" which is all they could put it down to back then
    These problems I had at school have never gone away.. the problems I have are just as bad today.. With complicated writings when I study a sentence to try and work at out what is being said I have to then google what some of the words mean then try to figure out what those words mean in the context of the sentence and then try and understand what the sentence is saying then figure out where that sentence fits into what is being said.. sometimes its many sentences before or after... its all to much for me.. Wikipedia is good for me.. it often has simple explanations and I can click on words and see what they mean and how they fit into what is being said...spell check is great
    I write as I speak.. but for reasons I do not understand different to speaking as I write things I need to go back over what I have written and put it in its proper order
    As I result of all of this I have had to find my own way... and why what I believe to be true may be very different to you and the words I use are also different
    To begin with Its important to understand where our previous incarnation memories are.. If you go searching in the wrong places then its all a waste of time and effort
    Its impossible for a new and different brain to have any previous incarnation memories of your spiritual self..Our brains along with everything else physical about us dies never to return.. It doesn't matter what your believe or what tools you use searching your brain for these memories you will never find them... they are not there.... Physical memory is something like a computers temporary memory.. When we turn the computer off (when we die) all temporary memory is lost
    Your spiritual self has all of the memories of all of the past and current incarnations.. You spiritual self records memories in real time and if you develop the abilities to access visual previous incarnation memories you will experience them in real time... Again something like a computer.... spiritual memory is permanent memory... When the computer is turned off (when we die) permanent memory is not lost and there for next time
    Imagination is a powerful force....I fought against imagination for years.. As I tort myself to meditate in deeper states imagination slowly went away... I found what I wanted and/or what I wanted to happen and it also to be true turned into images and thoughts generated by my imagination... very powerful stuff especially when I wanted it to be true
    There is only one of use.. the spiritual us .. not multiple physical entities we have occupied....all who died never to return..they are irrelevant to our spiritual selves
    That's enough for this post next time I want to talk about the differences between physical and spiritual memory... they are different in how they are recorded
    As I said at the beginning...this is all me .. I'm not trying to convince anyone

9. MAATKE-RE

MAATKE-RE HATSHEPSUT THE WOMAN WHO WAS PHARAOH

Hi, I have been away from the forum and very little time to read all questions and answers.

I am glad that you recognize that is only your opinion. I know that its hard for some people to believe that the soul re-incarnate into a new body. And dont believe that the brain is the blue print of the soul. I was told that, so many years ago by a Catholic Priest and the same words were told to me again many years earlier by the Psycologiest.
    What would you tell a child that it comes into this world with the memories of the past? Like I DID! I remember that my soul was above a woman who was ready to bear a child...and when I saw the child coming out of the woman wom, and when it took her first breath...MY SOUL WAS SUCK IN in to this body. And what transpire throughout all does years that I was growing up, were tones of memories of Egypt and how I acted with my parents in this present life.
    I am telling the world, my whole life story, as it was in EGYPT in my book.
    "HATSHEPSUT THE WOMAN WHO WAS PHARAOH." it is in the final face of the editing. It will be in Kindle books.
    I personally can say to the members of this forum...Dont stop in your search for your truth; because someting inside of you, is telling you, you were here onces or many other times before. I wish that everyone of you would have memories since you were born like I did. It would be wonderfull for all of us to meet some were and talk of our past lives memories.
    In my book I answer question pose by historian and arqueologiest, and also who's body is really laying in the Cairo Museum.
    Let me tell you, that yes, and only by the graces of GOD ALMIGHTY and through his power, he made it possible for me to come back here. And yes! God does exist; I also explain that in my book. And why I came back and was for only one reason, And it was to find SEN-MUT and tell him the truth. AND I DID found him, in 1982.
    Reguards,

HATSHEPSUT

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  10. John Tat

Is there such a thing as spiritual memory?...does our spiritual self have memory?.. To believe that you would first need to believe there is a spiritual you that reincarnates..As I have said before I'm not sure about a soul or if the spiritual us is another name for a soul... It's interesting that many people talk about spirits but do not give to much or any thought about there own spirits.. I don't think many understand how different our spiritual self is to the physical entities we occupy... in other words they have little idea about who they really are... most are obsessed with who the multiple physical entities they occupied were.. and have no clue and don't appear to search out who they really are... there spiritual selves.. its a great journey to go on... searching for and getting to know and understand you spiritual self ...who you really are...I only have memories of events... I have no clue who I was occupying at the time .. That makes sense to me because there is only one of me that goes on and on... I never die

It's interesting how things over the years moulded my beliefs.. They were being moulded long before I had any idea about what was going on .. It was not until I was fifty twenty three years ago when I first became aware of my spiritual self when I was close to death did I begin the long journey of putting my experiences into context and then using them as the foundations as I searched for more knowledge.

My experiences began when I was around four years old maybe five I'm not really sure...this is when my nightmares began of the death of a physical entity my spiritual self was occupying during WWII

He was a pilot... Its interesting that its mostly only traumatic memories that are talked about.. I think it's because it's those that have a big and visible impact on a child ..
    The nightmares went on for a couple of years.. My parents could not wake me up as I walked around the house screaming in a manner my parents later told me terrified them..I have vivid memories of every detail of the nightmare.. how I felt and what was going on.. none of which I understood at the time.. What I'm telling you about how these previous incarnation memories happens with children and what it feels like to a young child are my first hand experiences which is very different to never experiencing them....what I experienced and what I learnt from this experience were and a critical in me believing in spiritual memory

Going back to when I was having these nightmares .. Every time I woke up my mother would ask me what I was dreaming about.. and I told her the truth...there was a lot of noise Mom and I was really scaredThat was the truth... that's all I understood about the nightmare... Over the years as my brain matured I began to understand more and more about what I was dreaming about .. Around 16 I fully understood what was going on during the nightmare... It's interesting the dream then and still does scare me... I never wanted to talk about it...and I never told my parents... I'm not sure why I didn't. This experience of not understanding what was going on during the nightmare is significant and cannot be ignored....I have meditated on why and given it plenty of thought the only logical explanation is..
    a young immature brain cannot comprehend even slightly complicated memory ... it does not have the capacity..

All my 4-5 year old brain understood was there was a lot of noise and I was really scared
    This raises the most important question in all of he beliefs about children's previous incarnation memories.. If a young child's brain cannot comprehend the concept of who his parents really are then how can its brain understand and communicate even slightly complex memories..it cannot... I have experienced it cannot.. The roll of adults plays a big part in this area ...I could have been easily led by my parents and adults to believe what I was dreaming about...My young brain did not even know the words to describe what was going on and would have had no clue what the meaning of the words were even if I understood what was going on.
    Why is all of this significant to spiritual memory?... because that is where the memory's were coming from...My experiences makes it simple and logical...if a young child has a memory it has no clue or understanding about... a memory it could have never experienced for many reasons including it has a new brain that has never existed before then the memory must be coming from some place else.

The only other place possible is our spiritual selves were all of the permanent memories are storedSpiritual memory is a complex and complicated thing... It records memories in real time.. I once thought physical memory and spiritual memory were not compatible.. but that's not right.. They have different formats and/or are on different wave lengths .. terrible words to use but that's the best I can come up with.. They need to be otherwise we would go insane if we had access to all of the memories of our spiritual selves.. This is why it's so difficult for us to access them
    So how does a young brain access this different form of memory?

Again I have meditated plenty on it and given it plenty of thought... this combined with my own experiences and how it felt as a young child.. I believe I know.. Before the physical brain has developed to a certain level there can be times that the doorway to spiritual memory opens... just a fraction and spiritual memory in its different format or whatever it is floods into the young immature brain.. The child's brain allows or acknowledges or something like that those memories in because it has not developed the mechanisms to stop them.

.. That's a terrible description but it's the best I can do with my limited understandings of complicated words.. then the problem arises that the young immature brain cannot comprehend those memories
    All of this is very important to understanding spiritual memory.. What it proved to me was.. the door to spiritual memory is not is not shut so tight that it cannot be opened... if only by a fraction
    My experiences have proved you can open this door to spiritual memory through dedication and deep meditation. I have often wondered if these experiences of mine as a young child changed some things in my brain.. for the better or worse?...If they did it's probably for the worse because of my problems with complicated writings and things.. There are times it feels like there is a direct link between the two and my brain became a little confused between the different formats or whatever they are. There is also a possibility this understanding my brain may have has made it easier for me to communicate with my spiritual self.

As I said last time this is all me... I'm not trying to convict anyone

11. John Tat

Before I begin another post on my 57 pages I want to talk about something that in my opinion is important to what I was talking about last time... children's previous incarnation memories
    After posting my experiences it was all going through my mind again.. how it all happened and how it felt...then a realization hit me...that in my opinion is very important
    The physical entity lets call him "I" was in a plane but "I" the 4-5 year old child had no understanding what a plane was.. let alone have an understanding of everything else that was going on
    I believe this is very important in understanding s children's previous incarnation memories
    At what age can children look at objects and things and know and understand what they are?
    Face recognition for a young child is one thing... but knowing and understanding what objects and things are is another thing altogether
    This is of course a slow learning process.. When you consider it takes years for children to learn and understand about the thousands of objects and things are they must learn about and then understand about ... then how reliable are the words of very young children about previous incarnation memories.. but even more importantly the words that adults can put in there minds
    For example.. if a young child said the me....it has a previous incarnation memory of walking up a mountain with a friend which would appear to be a simple and straight forward memory to have
    I would ask the child... What is a mountain?" If the child said it didn't know what a mountain was... then unfortunately it is all bs
    This is the major reason I was 16 before I had a complete understanding of the memory
    The story's of kids like Christian Haupt ... who's mother claims he had all of these memories that began when he was two years old defies all logic of how that could possibly happen... when you consider he must have been talking about hundreds of objects and things... from my experience that is impossible which I'm sure most logical people would agree with
    Young children knowing what an of object or thing is then understanding what they are is critical to the research into children's previous incarnation memories

12. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

John, it seems that you are using what others consider "proof of reincarnation" to illustrate what you call "proof of bs". It is not that I am condemning your statement, I just want to point out that you may be building your theory on a very weak foundation. There are two things that make another story, Soul Survivor, so appealing to me, one was when young James explained to his mother that the object under the toy airplane was a Drop-tank and not a Bomb, and the other was when he correctly identified a previous shipmate by the sound of his voice. Also, naming the ship he was on and how and where he died did not hurt his case any either. So, in my opinion, young children who actually understand things beyond their age-level adds credibility rather than diminishes it as you state.

My own experience of visualizing and knowing that "I" was separate from my body when I was four and knowing then that I could previously leave and re-enter my body at will previously was not bs.

Native Son likes this.
  13. KenJ

I should have added another aspect of young James' recollections that I found impressive, not only did he know what a Corsair airplane was and its drop-tank, but he knew that it had tire problems because of its hard-landings on the aircraft carriers. It is for these reasons that I see only one logical answer to this happening - that the "spirit" of the WWII James was recalling this through young James either through reincarnation (it was the same Spirit), spirit obsession (by another Earth-bound Spirit), or both James being aspects of a common Soul/higher-self. But, that just states the limitations of the foundation I am building my "Reality" upon!

14. Native Son

Native Son Member

Just from long ago recollection of a tv special mentioning this case, was not sister of the WWII pilot a corraborating witness, backing the boy's claim about identifying a particular personal object that only she and her brother knew about? It was an object in the attic, if I'm not mixing up the cases. And therefore, unless someone could show collusion in this particular, it would seem that knowing something so personal, and not available to other than the brother and sister, it was the nail that sealed the coffin, as they say!

15. Native Son

Native Son Member

You have a poor vision of what logic looks like! How many times have you looked upon things you have no idea as to what they are, or how they function? And yet you have seen them, right? In these situations you are a small child that sees, but does not understand, nor can explain, in detail, what it sees, and conveys the vision to the best of its ability. For instance, I see your posts, but darn if I can understand most of them, or if I know where they have been, or intending to go.

16. KenJ

Yes, that is true. To me, John's thread has been interesting to follow because it seems to be a good example of an earth-bound spirit obsessing John with some unfinished Egyptian business - re-read it with that in mind and see what you think Native Son.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  17. John Tat

Hi to you both and thanks for your comments they are very interesting..I never rush a reply.. I will think about what you both said then try and figure out a way to best describe what I find.. that is my biggest problem...Off the top of my head its obvious very few have experienced spiritual memory...it does not take your brain over.. if it could or did then I would not be an average 73 year old man.. It comes and goes it is not permanently in your physical brain .. so your brain must have the ability to understand the memory while its there
    I will explain in later posts why it does not and can't... Our spiritual self can pass on memories and importantly you can see some memories in real time something like a dream but different but it does not explain them or give your physical brain understandings about them . again if my brain understood everything I have seen I would not be an average 73 year old man... travelling within the light we had a long discussion about is a good example.. I think there can be times people can confuse human common sense with some things that are and can happen.. Common sense can tell you not to go there or do not touch that and on and on with no knowledge or understanding of what you are looking at or confronted with

18. KenJ

John, I meant no disrespect. And no the brain does not have to know anything about what a spirit is using it for, Edgar Cayce is a good example of that.

19. Native Son

Native Son Member

Of course you did not mean any disrespect, just like John did not mean any disrespect with his "bs" comment. Are we not all expressing our opinions, which, if they are like mine, are opinions based on our ability to perceive, through our personal experiences, all that we are able to process through our brain, or soul? Or in John's case, an additional entity he feels, his spirit, which he apprehends to be separate from the soul? Therefore, according to John's perceived experiences, he feels that he is made up of a trinity; his brain, his spirit, and his soul. And just because his experiences did not allow anyone of his three parts to understand memories accordingly, until he was 16 years old, he feels that we all must be similar to him, and therefore he is reluctant to accept these accounts of young children's memories of previous lives, because they are too young to understand these memories, therefore it follows that many or all these cases where young children are involved, he surmises that the parents must have suggest these memories. John is making a logical cardinal error, because he has used his personal experiences and abilities, and applied them, indiscriminately, making the minimum age of 16 the criterion on which to believe or not believe the children, if the children are not able to give a full account of their memories and the terms they utilize to recount these memories. John has not taken into account that he might be abnormal, and a slow learner. Because we all do not need to be a minimum of 16 years to be at his level of understanding with memories. And more importantly, since these cases with children, vividly, recalling memories of previous lives at such young age, perhaps John has never heard of the term, prodigy?

20. Native Son

Native Son Member

In being blunt with each other here, it could often help all of us on the forum. Even if only slightly in some cases, still, it's obvious that we all have different takes on these subjects we discuss, along with varying personal experiences, as we note for those that open up to the forum. Sometimes I look at it as if we are all doctors and patients, all in one. And from what I understand of hysterical behavior, often we see a doctor slapping an out-of-reality hysterical patient being slapped back into reality. And sometimes words will suffice in place of the physical slap. And of course the words have to be carefully weighed, otherwise they will be ineffective. There is such a thing as self-delusion, when it comes to subjective experiences. And to "slap" you back to reality, in the Western part of the world, you are not an average 73 years old man. Why? Because you believe in reincarnation, and not only that, but in addition you believe to have memories of previous lives; not to mention that you communicate with your spiritual self, an entity that comes and goes, as you say. At least the soul comes into and leaves the body only once; comes at some point between conception and birth, and leaves upon death. There is nothing average about you, nor any of us here, as we are not normal nor average, according to the majority. We are a minority here in the West. But the "slaps" go for me, as well as all the others here. We all need to slap each other, very carefully though.