Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

The circle with dot seem to often be used as a symbol for Ra or the sun or even the deity. Other than that tiny bit of knowledge, I think I'll stand back and see what Blueheart has to say about these, especially in terms of the movement seen.

BTW--you've gotten me interested in looking into the Ancient Egyptians a bit more. This is a subject which never interested me very much before. From what I can tell, there is very good reason to believe that the origins of Egyptian culture is much older than currently believed (among the mainstream "experts"). There is also a "symbolist" school of interpretation that sees far more and deeper meaning in almost everything the Egyptians did. It's all very intriguing. I was familiar with some of these ideas from Cayce and some other sources, but I was surprised to find many of the same things now coming out from some more scientific/scholarly sources (though still not mainstream).

Cordially,

S&S

2. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

I have done some research on the circle divided into 8 equal parts by a cross and a ex

What I found was some references to circles with lines in them but nothing like my visions..But with some guidance from my source my interpretation would be... It gave the ancient Egyptians all of the precise angles they required for everything they built including the pyramids. When you actually draw it there are eight individual pyramid shapes all in a different position within the circle, But when you turn it around as happens in my vision they move into the right positions for what would have been required to build them, giving Ancient Egyptians the precise angles to build perfectly shaped pyramids at any location and also precise positioning to the sun or whatever else was required just by turning the cross and ex within the circle.

How easy would that have been?

They may have even had some system where they set the pyramid shape within the circle up at a certain distance away from where the pyramid was being built depending on the size of the pyramid being built and looked through the shape and angles and made sure the pyramid was being built perfectly. They could have also used any combinations of the 8 pyramids one, two, or even three. All combinations would result in perfectly built pyramids with perfect angles using this system

As I have said before it's very difficult at times for me to have any real understandings what my source talks about without plenty of work by me, but that is the best I can do right now

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
  3. SeaAndSky

John,

This is fascinating and very interesting. I hesitate to recommend books I have not read, or shows I have not seen, but I'm finding myself very interested in some of the research that has gone on in the areas that I mentioned in my prior post. I'm also interested in the fact that you are consistently seeming to get messages and guidance that relates to the ancient Egyptians. If you wish, I will point you in the direction of some books and authors, etc. that I have found that may be of interest to you for the same reasons. I'm hoping to acquire some of these books, etc. and read them for myself, but thought you might also find them useful.

The authors I am talking about basically take the position--with backing of scientific evidence--that the ancient Egyptian culture has much older origins than currently believed. It is referred to by one as a "legacy culture"--i.e., it is the last remnant of a far older and now lost worldwide culture that was far more advanced (in some respects) than our own. The areas of advance were not necessarily the same "material" sciences where we have made such strides in the last 150 years, though they are also alleged to have had advanced abilities in these areas using completely different approaches and techniques.

Overall, the primary thing emphasized is a wisdom and knowledge about how everything "fit" and worked together--i.e., the "Big Picture"--which they expressed in symbolic fashion understandable to those conversant in these things, but opaque to the masses and largely opaque to us as well. In any case, I'm only beginning to study this field, but I think you might also be interested. If so, please let me know, and I'll post some references for you to check out.

Cordially,

S&S

4. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Sorry for the late reply. I had emergency abdominal surgery and missed it. Fun times. Anyway . . .

Regarding the written symbol:

The circle with the dot in it, in Egyptian hieroglyphs stood for Ra. In other traditions, it is the symbol for "sun sign." Additionally, there is a way of depicting the four elements with circles, and in that system, the circle with the dot inside stands for air.

If you look at how that symbol was written by others, all over the world, there is another way of looking at it. If you were viewing it from above, it is the primordial mound, surrounded by water. The first thing to appear, rising out of the primordial sea, the womb of the world. Early in Egyptian history, they made sun temples, open to the sky. They built a mound, to represent this first mound, and stuck an obelisk on it to symbolize a whole bunch of things, but one meaning was the sun's rays. The obelisk was the precursor to the pyramid.

Regarding the color:

You are seeing it more in the context of a vision, but just so you know, the ink color most used by Egyptians was black, with corrections made in red. They did have green pigmentation, though. Osiris, God of the dead was most often shown with green skin.

Regarding the motion:

I could swear I have seen what you are describing, but I seem to think it was in a movie? I checked with my local movie expert (my husband) however, and he does not remember it. I am not that well versed in the Egyptian magical traditions, but in other traditions, the motion IS important, sunwise versus widdershins (counterclockwise.)

5. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Regarding the other circle with many lines, what you wrote sounds interesting. I do not remember any such artifact, if that is what you are asking me. Then again, the pyramids were ancient crumbling relics before "my time".

The symbol reminds me of Fortune's Wheel, which I bet you have heard of. It is not ancient Egyptian, though. The is, however, a hieroglyph of a circle with an X inside. It stands for "the city".

6. Dawn o the Shed

Dawn o the Shed Senior Registered

7. SeaAndSky

Hi Dawn,

You are right about the multiple appearances of the circle with eight divisions or spokes. So, it could be one of those, but John seems to be getting images and symbols with an ancient Egyptian and possibly even a pre-Egyptian connection. Trying to find matches for the 8-spoked circle in that area has been a bit challenging.

Still, this is a bit like patching in that missing DNA in "Jurassic Park"--i.e., if we are postulating (possibly) an ancient worldwide culture pre-dating Egypt (but with Egypt being the most representative remnant), some symbols from that culture may have been preserved in other ancient cultures that were lost in Egyptian culture. This may be one example.

I know I'm reaching here, but when you run into a dead end on Google . . . .

Cordially,

S&S

8. Dawn o the Shed

Dawn o the Shed Senior Registered

Hi S&S,

I was thinking the latter, the same or very similar symbols are used in so many traditions, (Inca too, forgot them!) usually representing the Sun and cycles of death and rebirth. Perhaps this was once an almost universal symbol whose meaning has now been skewed by centuries...

9. John Tat

View attachment 812 I will continue with another post

NUMBER TWO.jpg

/monthly_2015_09/57c5f18498eae_NUMBERTWO.jpg.cad0ae2d70684107ff99226025f6d7a0.jpg

10. John Tat

continuing

In my previous posts on this thread I talked about visions I have had since I was a child, one had a dot in the middle, the other a + and x that crossed each other and divided the circle into 8 equal parts. I then posted another post and said that I had contacted my source and he told me that the circle with the + and x were used to build things including pyramids. I then went on to say that the 8 sections were pyramids and were used as a tool to build the pyramids. That was the assumption I after looking at the circle which appeared logical to me. The next day after looking at it again I saw that the sections were not pyramids at all. Once again I had not completely understood what my source had told me and had jumped to conclusions. As I have said before its difficult for me. He gives me clues then I must search and search then try and put it all together. It's great all of this is on record for all to see. It shows how it is between myself and my source, and is far better in showing how it is with us, than any words I could write.

That night I went to bed and did what I always do, I meditated and contacted my pure spiritual self. I asked if my source was there, he was. I asked him what is going on with the circle with the + and x inside? He replied...This is what we used to build things including the pyramids. The same as he told me before.

I told him I already understood that, but what is it and what does it do? He immediately shut me down. He was gone, he was not there .... there was nothing, only my pure spiritual self.

That was only the third time this had happened.. So I continued on for a while meditating with my pure spiritual self, then I ended it

(the font size on this is big and I cannot change it...I will post and see how big it is after I post it)

then continue

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
  11. John Tat

continuing

I was lying in bed thinking about the weekend and what I would do ...Then I thought to myself, what if the + and x lines extended out beyond the circle?. I got a bit excited so hopped out of bed got paper, pencil and a ruler and used a small dish to draw the circle. I then then ruled to + and x inside the circle as accurately as I could. Then I was stuck, it seemed a good idea to begin with, but how far out from the circle should I extend the lines? I looked at looked at the circle, and for some reason I understood the length of the lines were very important and I had to get that right, if that was possible. So what I did was I drew a straight line across the four sides of the circle that just touched the centres of all four sides of the circle. That created a square. What that did it gave me an exact angle to extend the lines of the x to... to each corner of the square.

To draw the exact positions for the + lines was now easy. All I had to do was find the centre of each line of the square then draw an exact straight line to the centres. Now I had all of the right angles and dimension's I still had the problem of how long to draw the lines. the only sensible thing I could thing of was to extend each two lines of the 8 sections until the gap between them was the same as the length of the two lines inside the circle, so that is what I did. I then drew a line across the bottom of each section to finish the section off. The above was the result. A bit rough but the best I could do with a dish ruler and pencil...I will continue

12. John Tat

continuing

Now the hard part began.. I now had to find out if this meant anything at all or if was a load of rubbish?. After hours of searching over two days on the internet I did find out what it was...go to

http://www.gizapyramid.com/Jacob research.htm. .. the third option blew my mind.

I just clicked the link and it did not work. But on a google search it did. It also goes under the heading. The Great pyramid reveals a new idea

Squaring the circle? I had never heard of that...never. After seeing what I had created I understood a guy who went to tenth grade at school, was never taught maths, in my day it was arithmetic. All we learnt were the times tables, adding, subtracting and long division, that was all, could not have drawn something so complex especially when I had never heard of squaring the circle and had no idea what I had done

What I created is not exactly right, for example my square is a little different and my lines do not finish in the same spots. The major difference is.. I started with a circle the example looks like it started with a square and created a circle, which makes sense to me. Obviously the image was inside me I just couldn't get it right. But I have to say I was taken aback by how similar they look. I would really like to know if you drew my example with the proper instruments if you would still end up with a circle? mine also had a square in it that was important to it

From what I have learnt squaring the circle is next to if not impossible to achieve, but by doing it this way apparently the circle can be squared. I have to say apparently because I have no idea how and why it works. This squaring of the circle is what Ancient Egyptians used to build the pyramids, just as my source told me the first time and I have been visualizing all of my life

I meditate and contact the pure spiritual me and if I want to contact my source I will ask if he is there Most of the time I have other things going on, sometimes he is there waiting for me. After I have contacted the pure spiritual me I no longer have any real connection to John Tat

It may appear my source is a major part of all of this. The fact is, my source is a small contributor to the pure spiritual me

SeaandSky if you think those books are god then give me the names. I will research them and see what they are about

Blueheart.. Hope you a get better soon all the best

13. John Tat

I'm just having a casual browse around the internet And I found an eight sided pyramid... Its interesting to me because of the eight sections in the circle. Just google eight sided pyramid there is plenty there

14. John Tat

Over the last two nights I have been asking my source about the vision I have been having since a child, the circle with the dot in the middle and that dot exploding into many dots that go out and full up the circle. As they touch the circle they collapse back to one dot and the sequence starts again, All of the dots are continually moving clockwise

The following is the best I can do at this stage in interpreting what he told me

What you are seeing is the symbol of our methods of how we did many things including moving heavy objects...

Again as always I have to draw some conclusions from that then begin a search if that is possible

My initial thoughts would be The circle with the dot represents the sun. The exploding dots may represent harnessing the power of the sun but that power is restricted by the sun and when it is there.. Its only a thought but it is interesting

15. John Tat

I asked my source about this last night and told him as I always do you "must guide me " I waited and waited because in these circumstance I know he is still there.... Then he said, something like...

"We re directed ( I would assume reflected) Raser to where his power was required" I don't know why he called Ra raser, but it did sound something like that

I understand in laymen's terms what that means, but that is all..

Maybe someone understands more on a technical and scientific level

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
  16. John Tat

Is the belief we progress from a primitive society to an advanced society a fallacy, To this day much of what and how

Ancient Egyptians did many things and how they achieved many things is a mystery There is very little or nothing recorded about their high technical knowledge.. Why not?

Modern day scholars and scientists continually make educated guess's based on what has been found.. They are restricted by modern day thinking and technology in solving the riddles of how Ancient Egyptians did many things, when in many of the cases the scientist's and scholars don't even understand what was actually being achieved by what the Ancient Egyptians did

A rock ain't always a rock.. it can be many things

By the little of what Ancient Egyptians left behind that is still to be seen.. it is obvious a lot of their technology was more advanced than what we have today...If the scientists and scholars believe the written word from Ancient Egypt then why wasn't their great knowledge of technology written down for modern day scientists and scholars to see...Why not?

You would think many scribes would think they had an obligation to record such great knowledge. Maybe it was forbidden... that is the only logical answer.. But why would it be forbidden?. If it was forbidden who actually had the knowledge and where did it come from? It makes the answer to the following simple

Is it a fallacy to believe we advance from a primitive society to an advanced society?

That was one of the questions I asked my source when I queried him on several issues I have recently posted about on this forum

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
  17. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

I think that most historians, archeologists, etc. know that humans did not move from a primitive to an advanced society in a straight line. They would see it more as peaks and valleys. Rome did fall, after all. Much of what they knew about street building and indoor plumbing was not reproduced on a large scale for a long time. These scholars find evidence of advances lost, nearly every week, but these do not necessarily capture headlines. The belief of a linear advancement is rather, a popular, but simplistic one.

To clarify, we actually know a whole lot about HOW the ancient Egyptians did things. What we do not understand fully is the thought processes, the WHYs of certain matters. For instances, we have examples of their humor . . . but it is a bit hard to understand how they thought that was funny. Tone of voice, when telling a joke, is everything. Does that make sense? Spiritual beliefs and metaphors are hard to understand out of context.

If you have entered the realm of the levitating blocks, flying machine, and ancient alien crowd, then I am afraid you have left me behind. It depends, of course, on what you mean by "high technical knowledge". Tutankhamun had an astronomical instrument in his tomb. It was essentially a plumb line (string with a weight) and some attached sticks, and yet with it, they could chart the stars, survey the ground, etc. There is evidence of advanced dentistry. They were able to repair broken bones. But, for all their medical know-how, they would not or could not contend with infections very well. We know this, because they wrote it down. We have several medical papyri and, also, paintings of various procedures.

Would it have been forbidden to write down technical knowledge? I doubt that very much. Is it possible it was lost? Sure it is. Over the course of several THOUSAND years, some of which in which one or another religion was outright destructive of the religious thought that came before, I am sure a great deal lost. In this respect, I do agree with the heart of what you have said. But . . .That is why archeologists are still doing what they do!

18. John Tat

Blueheart...I'm certainly not entering the realm of levitating blocks and aliens.. I now fully understand its difficult for others to understand what is going on with me.

When things like squaring the circle happens to me, something I had never heard of and even now do not understand, yet from somewhere I drew what I did I have to take notice of what is passed on to me and try and make sense of it.. I cannot prevent people from being sceptical or their own beliefs blinding them on how something was actually done. The mistake I make is to talk about it because it gives the wrong impression...I'm also left thinking what others think but that does not alter the fact as in squaring the circle there is a logical explanation somewhere out there... You see the problem is, many of the scholars and scientists are bound and restricted by their own core beliefs and knowledge which sets a foundation for them in their investigations. I suppose they have to base what they find on some type of foundation but that is the big mistake they make.. This cycle of misguided knowledge and understandings goes on and on because the misguided become teachers and those turned to for expert advise. Its the same as believing everything they read.. That is possibly their biggest mistake It is obvious to me they cannot decipher between fact and symbolism, much the same as happens in the bible. Even if they understand something is symbolic it appears to me the best they can do is have a guess about what was meant. Certainly not the way to go in their quest for the truth. Ancient Egyptians were not and were not influenced by aliens.. That does not mean they had knowledge that would be alien to us today... that is the confusion that happens when I talk about these things from my source

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
  19. John Tat

This thread is all about receiving information from a source. That's why its important to me in trying to explain how it works

Assumptions can be made about anything.. Assumptions are nothing more than guess's based on facts

What is a fact? It's a fact you are reading this post, that cannot be disputed.

I give the following example only because it is the easiest to make my point, nothing more, which you can then relate to a source and any subject. At present we are talking about Ancient Egypt.

A guy tells you he has three children. They are there living with him and his wife and he loves them very much. The trouble is that is not a fact. It is an assumption based on the fact his wife gave birth to them after they were married. This assumption cannot become a fact until all three children are DNA tested

..... see the problems that example creates for the science and the experts have on their beliefs about Ancient Egypt

But not only on this subject. Scientific books and books written by experts in general are full of their assumptions, with very few facts, so we need to be careful about what is factual, what is assumption and what we believe after we read them

My source does not work that way. He is only concerned about facts. That I understand is difficult to believe. But if you have never experienced the things I have.. such as drawing an example of what apparently squares a circle with no previous idea such thing existed let alone draw it and then still not know what I created and still have no idea how it works, then it is next to impossible for you to understand. That was not the first time I have experienced such an event. Its the same as the power from the sun Ancient Egyptian's used. I know it's a fact

they used the power of the sun in ways not discovered yet, because my source told me. As I have said I make terrible mistakes in comprehending his facts, but I cannot escape they are facts

In my opinion what needs to be done is for people to abandon what has been drilled into them for generations by the people in power especially religious leaders.. They teach us that the only source capable of contacting them is there god and any other contact is evil, or the person is delusional. It is also my opinion many of you have been contacted by source and have not understood what it is or was afraid of it. To me it's a perfectly natural way in helping the advancement of human knowledge and understanding.. my last bit of advise for what its worth...

Never allow your beliefs to blind you to what is going on

20. Eowyn

Eowyn Wrought out of steel

You know nothing, John. You are assuming your source is telling you the truth, first of all. Then you are assuming your source is something different than a voice in your head (and some would call you schizophrenic), or what the rest of us might call intuition, a ghost, our guide spirit or whatever. I'm not judging who your "source" is, I'm only saying no one here can be sure of what he is, least of all if his existence is true, unless we trust your words, that is, we all have to believe you, the same way we have to believe you are a real human writing and not a robot, for example.

If I stop believing in gods (or demons) and start believing your source, what makes that different than religion? Btw, do you think you are the only one who has been "contacted" by alleged different entities, from disincarnated beings to aliens? Do you know that most of these end up being religious movements or even destructive sects?

All we can have while in human form (and very likely in spiritual form too) are beliefs. We all have experiences, the moment you or other people interpret those experiences, being from science, logic, or any other approach, becomes a belief. The trick is to be aware all the time that beliefs are just beliefs and they should be changing constantly, as your own experiences and your knowledge from hearing other people's experiences make you evolve. The day your beliefs don't change, this means they have become dogmas, and then you can get blinded.

As for facts, the main problem I see is that people decide what is fact and what is not according to their own beliefs. This is quite common among orthodox scientists, but you were also doing it in your post. I guess it's human nature, and it's hard to escape this attitude.