Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John/Dorothy Gail:

I am familiar with the basic outlines of much that Dorothy has set forth, though there are certainly some new and interesting twists/ideas there that I was not familiar with. As I said in an earlier post, I'm not sure how much should be taken literally and how much figuratively in the Old Testament, so I'm not the one to defend it's "literal" truth from a historical standpoint. Also, this whole subject is an active part of the culture wars going on in the U.S. and to some degree throughout the "West", with two sides pitted against each other, and both thinking they have the better arguments, and/or superior credentials, and/or are more scientific, and/or etc. etc. In most respects, I don't feel like I really "have a dog in this fight", as I believe that a compromise will eventually be found that will do justice to what is worthwhile in both positions while displeasing the purists/extremists on both sides. So, I remain cautious of anything that seems too extreme to me on either side, while giving both sides a chance to speak. I'm not sure how this impacts the current discussion except to say that it may be best to take what both sides say with a grain (or pound) of salt. Overall, it seems like some type of liberation/escape event took place that became the subject of later storytelling and part of the Jews' origins stories. Aside from that, there are a lot of different attempts to fit the narrative in with known events in the history of the region. We've had some discussion of the Moses was Akhenaten hypothesis that some have put forth. (To the scorn, right or wrong of those with opposing views). There are a variety of others ideas and theories out there, while the most consistent thing I can find is the degree of scorn heaped on various positions by those of opposing viewpoints (when they even "stoop" to acknowledge opposing viewpoints). Such is the nature of real polarization.

In any case, I'm not sure whether that is actually what we are talking about. John (BB) seems to feel like the nature and/or degree of slavery practiced in ancient Egypt has been grossly misrepresented. I'm just pointing out that the "stories" about Egyptian slavery in the Bible are very limited, and actually only pertain to a fairly short period when the "Pharaoh of the Exodus" (whoever that was) came to view the Hebrews (who were--according to the text--initially welcomed and had already been there for approx 350-400 years) as a threat to national security. He then took a variety of actions to neutralize them as a threat (once again according to the story) while utilizing their labor for Egyptian projects. So, this was not a long term enslavement in the Bible, nor did they enter as slaves according to the narrative (other than Joseph). So, I think that BB can afford to lighten up on some of his concerns vis-a-vis the stories in the Bible.

Other than that, I'll be spending some more time myself looking into the theories that Dorothy Gail cited. They are definitely interesting.

Cordially,
    S&S

2. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Suddenly I remembered something. Despite the name of this thread, I haven't heard anything about your source in a very long time. Is he still part of the picture? It seems like what you are getting now is all coming through BB.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S My source is a lessor influence than before.. BB my spiritual self is getting stronger... I think that's how it's meant to be.. it still a three way deal as it always has been John Tat.. My source and BB
    sometimes while meditating I cannot get to BB without going through my source first.. My source still in many ways directs the traffic much to BB's displeasure .. It has now evolved to the point ..and this is why I do not mention my source that often any more..where it's something like... your car is useless unless you put gas in it.. you rarely think about the gas as you drive around... you only understand how important the gas is when you need to top up and your car will cease to operate without it

Regards

4. John Tat

My source has been in recent times communicating about death of the physical body... When the physical body dies... if its at birth or 100 years later is critical to next time
    It's obvious to say our spiritual selves can only be released to reincarnate after the physical body dies.. as I said when that happens is critical to next time...
    With most of these things I cannot find the accurate words to describe what has been communicated to me.. the best I can do with this is... its something like a relay race...when the baton needs to be passed onto the next physical entity ... the current physical entity must die to coincide with that
    Physical time is not relevant to the reincarnation process.. I have some understandings why.. but it would take to long to go into it
    My source has told me numerous times that the next physical entity I (BB) will occupy will die in his thirtieth year and his name will be Or D Ha
    By then what I must do next time will have been accomplished and BB will move on to the next phase that needs to be done
    This is important.... that things are put in place for us to do .. that we must do without question
    Its also important to reincarnation itself.. Almost everyone looks backwards at was has happened with little thought or idea about what will happen..What will happen to us in the future is all that really matters.. the past is the past.. its something like a bunch of old people in aged care sitting around talking about how things used to be..what they achieved and what upset them.. I'm also guilty of that
    what will happen to us is the most important thing of all... not the past...

5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Interesting post, but I think your last paragraph ignores an important point. The reason for concentrating on the past for most people on the board is to try and break through barriers from the past that are holding us back so that we can determine our trajectory and clear the way for our future.

This also applies to you. When I first came on the board, you actually were a fairly typical poster with some fairly clear memories of a very traumatic prior war death (just like a lot of other posters with war deaths who come to the board). Tied in with this somehow was a very negative attitude towards religion in general and the faith you had in your last lifetime.

What was not typical in your case was a prior near death experience, your relationship with your "source", and the spiritual practices you had developed as a result. However, in most other respects you were not that different from many others. And, you went through a fairly long time here before you more fully broke through to your ancient past and reestablished your ties to your ancient faith. This also gave you your trajectory into the future, which is characterized by a very strong religious orientation towards the sun gods of Egypt, etc.

So, in certain respects you are not that different from a lot of others on the board. Many are on a somewhat similar course of development, but have not yet broken through to a clear idea of "who" they ultimately are, and what they are headed towards (or need to head towards). But we're getting there. Assuming you are correct in all of your beliefs, you just managed to break through a bit sooner than the rest of us.

The real differences for you seem, in many respects, to hinge on the "help" (if true help it is) you have had from your source and some other factors in your case that do not exist for many others.

Cordially,
    S&S

6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I'm of the opinion that we don't always reincarnate in the physical future, as not all our past lives are in the physical past. This is because the space and time are features only of the physical plane; they aren't features of the non-physical planes. Physical lives are like dreams for our higher selves, and like our dreams, our higher selves' dreams don't follow a temporal sequence.

7. SeaAndSky

Hi Barosan,

I have been having some related thoughts. However, to begin with, I should say that I have a hard idea comprehending existence without sequence. Even in the example you give, there is sequence in dreams in the context of the dreamer--i.e., a first, second, third, etc. dream. You can make it a bit more complicated by inserting possible simultaneous dreams, but having more than one dream at a certain point in such a sequence is merely a variation on the basic theme, and seems to have more to do with our capacity as dreamers to dream more than one dream simultaneously. (I'm not agreeing that this is happening, but I do acknowledge the possibility).

However, as you point out, sequence for the dreamer does not necessarily restrict the temporal context of the dream. So, our dreams across the course of the night could hop all over the place (in relation to time in the earth plane). Whether "sequence" for the spirit is totally out of step with sequence (successive time) on the earth plane seems to be the primary issue. I'm not convinced that this is true, or if it can be true, that it happens that often. All of the experiences of others I am familiar with, as reported in regression accounts, etc. seem to indicate that sequence for the spirit doesn't hop around in the way you are indicating, but is somehow aligned with and bound to time sequence on the earth plane--i.e., past lives are reported sequentially vis-a-vis time in the physical plane. However, if you have some examples or reasons for your belief, I'd be interested in looking into that further.

BTW--my ideas were on a somewhat different track. I'm thinking that there was at some point in spirit sequence a creation event--i.e., a Big Bang in re spirits--that took place outside of the physical plane and its time stream--from which issued multitudinous spirits. And, that these spirits exploded into the physical time stream at different points in physical time, just as a physical explosion throws debris all over. So, one explosion, but young spirits continue to fall into (and be bound in) the physical time stream all along its course. Anyhow, just ideas about how one creation event as to spirit could result in the continuous seeding of the physical time stream with newbie (young) spirits.

Cordially,
    S&S

8. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Hi S&S,

Some people who experienced and / or facilitated 'between lives" regressions say that, no matter from which past life you ascend into the afterlife, you find yourself in the same afterlife moment. They say that it isn't a linear interweaving of lives on Earth (and / or other realms incarnations), and successive periods spent in the afterlife.

I did regressions but, as of now, I haven't met any of the councils described in the related literature. I experienced the notion of "soul family", of "higher self", of "guides", I received answers to the questions I asked, but there was nothing close to what I read in the books published by "life between lives" authors. I don't mean to say that they are wrong.

My belief is that we interpret, and distort, what we perceive during such experiences through our beliefs and expectations. So, it happens that honest channelers, mediums, regression facilitators and subjects experience and describe (sometimes wildly) different realities. They get what they expect, because each one of us creates his own reality, both willingly and unwillingly, from all his thoughts, voluntary and involuntary.

As I experienced, and others report, in the non-physical realms you can instantaneously change focus anywhere in time and space, and your thoughts materialize instantaneously too, both those you intend to and those you don't. I asked, and was answered, that you can make changes into the events you focus on. It seems that it happens permanently that past is changed from the future, but we have no way to be observing it from our physical perspective, and in the big scheme of things, it doesn't matter. This is like when in a dream you revisit a previous dream, you wish and change something, then the dream takes another course; for you, when you wake up, it makes no real difference; it was a dream.

I try to form opinions based on my own experiences, subjective, I know, and not to borrow beliefs from others. When I read / hear others describing similar experiences and opinions, I take that as some confirmation, but I'm still aware that we can share the same illusions.

Probably the most interesting ideas I encountered are those from the Seth-Roberts books / videos, and Abraham-Hicks (which borrowed heavily from Seth's, but has some original ideas too).

KenJ likes this.
  9. John Tat

Hi S&S and baro-scan.. What you both said is informative and interesting...From my own experiences there is a sequence of reincarnations of our spiritual selves .. one after the other.. but often it's not a simple sequence... it's can be far more complicated than that..which may confuse and/or make it difficult to link one incarnation to the next...from my experiences our spiritual selves can by choice change direction.. or are forced to change course for various reasons from one incarnation to the next... When this happens it most certainly feels like our incarnations do not dove tail.. they are not in sequence... they are jumping all over the place.. when in fact they are still happening in sequence.. one after the other
    I have experienced my spiritual self attempting to change direction.. he wanted to leave behind who he was/is and his commitment to the gods..For I don't know how many incarnations BB my spiritual self went from one incarnation to the next.. He was jumping from one incarnation to the next with none of them having any real connection to any other.. What I find interesting is.. of the few I have a sprinkling of memories off.. he was always who he was.. most times he went back to what he knew best.. what and who he was and is never changed.. he was attempting to change direction... but who he was never changed.. it took him a long time to understand that.. and our source to come along and guide him back home .. to where he belongs
    The point I'm attempting to make is...even when our incarnations do not appear to be in sequence.. they are...its just changing circumstances from on incarnation to the next that may make it appear they are not in sequence and are jumping all over the place

Regards

10. John Tat

Because of some recent posts on other threads I have been thinking about something I have talked about before... that is..the highways of lights within the universe we will one day travel along.. This knowledge came to me from from my source and BB my spiritual self..During my most recent meditations as BB and my source prepare for next time they have been talking about BB travelling along these highways of light during the reincarnation process So going to the light for all of us possibly means we all travel along these highways of lights during the reincarnation process.. that one day the physical us will have the abilities to travel along.. This would have many implications I'm not sure about or understand about

11. John Tat

Things happens in waves some time ago on this tread I talked a lot about travelling withing light.. the highways of light within the universe.. that this is the only way we will have the abilities to explore the universe.. I talked about reflection being a part of the light and how we will travel... Its all starting again with my source and my pure spiritual self BB.. But I'm not smart enough to understand what they are talking about.. I don't even understand most of the words they use because I have never heard them before let alone understand them..It was terrible last night as I meditated ..It was driving me nuts they did not want me to go.. it took all the power I could muster to end the meditation. I was exhausted.. The only option I have is to stop meditating for a while hoping when I start again everything will have settled down .. I don't want to know... I have told them that over and over again ...They stop for some but then it starts again...They are smart they get my attention by telling me BB will travel within these highways of lights during his next reincarnation process .. that's all it takes for them to start again

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  12. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

John, is it possible for you to speak during your meditation? I realize that speaking during meditation sounds strange, but you indicate that you are able to do other things while meditating. It may be helpful if that were possible so that the words could be more easily get defined if they were recorded. Even if it is right after the meditation when they are fresh in your mind would be better than trying to make sense of them a bit later.

13. John Tat

Hi Ken No it's not possible for me to speak while I'm meditating.. mostly because I never think of physical things while I'm in deep meditation.. I have tried training myself by repeating over and over again to do a physical thing during mediating like to let go of the ankh that I have around my neck but it never works.. I always begin my meditations by holding the ankh and asking Horus to guide me
    The few things I have learnt about this include.. We cannot travel the universe within the highways of lights restricted by this dimension That's why BB my pure spiritual self can..Physical entries will move to different dimensions by using the light of the sun.. The sun is common to all dimensions.. that is also a big factor in time taken to travel.. When we step out of the light we will return to our own dimension thousands of light years from where we started. taking say only a couple of hours of our dimensions time... that's basically how it will work.. from what I have been told...Understanding how to make it happen is impossible for me as they ramble on about it

Regards

14. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I wish you would write down as much as you can, including best recall of words when you come out of meditation. We have folks here, like Blueheart, who may have enough familiarity with ancient Egyptian that they could help you find possible/probable interpretations.

Cordially,
    S&S

15. John Tat

Hi S&S From my own standpoint if I don't know what a word is.. its impossible for me to even attempt to write it down.. to spell it...Lets say a Russian is talking to you in English then he uses a word or says something sprinkled with Russian words.. then later you ask someone what he was saying and they ask you to to spell the word or write the Russian word down which is basically the same thing ...for me that's impossible.. I'm not even sure the words are another language or just words and sentences I have no clue about what they mean..That happens to me all the time in my life.. As I have said many times before only going to 10th grade at school handicaps me in many ways..this may be one of them.. I never really know when that is the problem.. If you only understood how hard it is for me .. writing words down then searching for what they mean as I attempt to understand complicated writings let alone these communications .. Some of the words even you use are just as foreign to me as these communicated words are but the difference is.. I do not have a word spelled out in front of me to find out what it is..
    Just a couple of more things where I understand the words but do not fully understand what being communicated actually means. This is one of the reasons I rarely talk about communicated things because I know my understanding are inept
    There is something about a leaving dimensions and a returning dimensions.. I have no clue why that would have to be that way.. or I'm just not understanding properly..they also talk about vacuums..vacuums are important but I have no clue why.. vacuums are different in every dimension.. that is also important.. so coming and going and the dimensions used and vacuums are all connected to travelling within the light.. I wonder if that would have a connection to going backwards and forwards?
    They talk about time to travel within the light.. never distance.. Which makes me think whatever dimensions(s) and I'm sure its plural .. we will travel in.. distance is not a factor or does not exist
    There is only time..its all about time not distance.. If that's right.. then the measurement of light years is completely wrong.. We will never travel the universe while we believe in light years and that is the yard stick we use... light years does not exist in the universe its as simple as that..Light years only exists in the minds of people in this dimension we will never travel the universe using a measurement of light years.. there is only time..That's enough for now

Regards

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  16. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

John, that is why I was hoping that you might to speak those words. You possibly could learn to do that, maybe doing it now without your being aware of it. Maybe you could ask to have it happen if it is important - just start a voice recorder before meditating.

Another thing I'd like to mention, it's about some important men in my life. I did not get along with my father very well as I was a disappointment to him after my older, attractive, and very smart sister set an example that I rebelled against. The first man that I knew that showed unconditional love was my girlfriend's father, a farmer, when I was fourteen, the second was my first father-in-law, another wonderful man with a forth-grade education.Having known and loved that man as if he was my family, I understand the hardship, although second-highhandedly, of trying to relate with an education deficit. You do quite well and you seem to have managed to have achieved quite a bit in your life despite your shaky start.

John Tat likes this.
  17. John Tat

Over the past couple of nights while I was meditating I had which for me was major breakthrough about myself...For years on this forum I have talked about my pure spiritual self and how BB my pure spiritual self is separate from the physical entities he/I occupy.. That has been very confusing to me as I have memories but never know who the physical entities were.. Now I understand for the first time why it must be that way... BB my spiritual self is a pure spirit.. but the physical entities he/I occupy are far from pure... so they are different.. they are separate.. even though both are me..This is proof to me that purity of spirit is very much connected to the gods of Ancient Egypt.. where BB comes from.. This is of great relief to me .. and gives me greater understanding of who I am.. I talked about on another thread how I felt I was close to finding who the physical entities were.. I never anticipated this outcome

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  18. John Tat

As I understand more about purity of spirit those understandings are a little different to what the religions of today claim and teach it is..
    My source who guided BB my pure spiritual self back home is guiding me to a greater understanding of purity of spirit
    Purity of spirit is purity of purpose... when our spiritual selves understands there purpose and then accepts what there purpose is they become pure.. That is the journey our spiritual selves are on... every spiritual self has a purpose... finding what that purpose is...is not easy for them
    When I thought about this it came to me that this is very close to what the religions of today say and teach... but they have altered to mean....all spiritual selves are on the same journey and have the same purpose... to be pure with there god or something like that..
    That perception only creates confusion

19. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

@John Tat ... I recently found a video about "the return of the gods" based on ancient Sumerian tablets that implies they created Egypt (along with most major historic cultures) before leaving. This summary of the ancient stories is adjusted for modern sensibilities (aliens instead of literal gods, for example) by the presenter for the sake of Youtube, but I wonder if it sounds at all similar to some of what you're talking about.

No worries if you're not interested in watching. I thought it was a fascinating glimpse into how ancient religions are being merged into modern belief systems, and wondered how those who lived back then would react to this reinterpretation of their history of the gods.

briski likes this.
  20. John Tat

Hi Mere Dreamer I just watched the video Very interesting... some of the things that were talked about I have also talked about on the forum.. and as you know my knowledge does not come from the writings and beliefs of others but from what has been communicated to me.. I will watch some more so I understand as best I can.. As you know I have always said BB my spiritual self was there when the physical gods came to us from the light of the second sun..as is why we called them sun gods.. I have also said I have no clue how long ago that was was it 10..15...20.. 40 millenniums ago or even longer.. I have no clue and have always said that.. what I do know is BB was there when they came to us The video also backs up what I have been saying the gods will return and will end chaos and return balance back to earth and that it will be an extremely violent time as balance is returned and the only true gods will once again take there rightful l place on earth.. I have always said that.. As I said I will watch it several more times... The major differences I can see is.. that the gods who came to us were born to mothers from the south and east I and they will return and give birth to new gods.. Its as big a deal to me as it would be for Christians if Mary returned and gave birth to another Jesus.. BB next time will end chaos and restore balance creating a safe place for the return of the mothers of the gods.. As Christians know gods cannot magically appear they must be born to physical mothers .. BB is a warrior of the gods he is not the only one..Or D Ha the next physical entity BB will occupy will be guided by the north star to everything he will need for a swift and complete victory over chaos.

All The Best see ya