Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S Thanks for the links.. as always they are very helpful ... when I was reading them a thought came into my mind.. very likely imagination.. but it was one of those things that felt more important than other thoughts...I think you know what I mean... It came to me.. like the Jews are the chosen people of the Christian god ..are the original tribes of the Nile the gods came to ..the chosen people of my gods?
    you would imagine they were chosen to come to back then...just a thought and as I said very likely imagination
    Ken... very interesting about the stone.. iI will research it.. anything that may be linked to back then interests me

Regards

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

I don't think there is anything too strange about you calling the "original tribes of the Nile" the chosen people of the sun gods. It goes together with, and completely harmonizes with, everything you have said thus far. It also goes together with some of the things I have been talking about in my thread on "Super Groups". Based on what you have said, it could be that the original tribes of the Nile constitute the oldest Super Group currently in existence.

Once again, I do not KNOW that this is correct. But it is certainly consistent with everything you have been saying since you began this thread.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I'd also like to get your thoughts on the things I said in my post #619.

3. John Tat

Hi S&S.. the following are my comments on your post #619
    I have to begin by saying I don't fully understand some of what I talk about...some of it is far to complex for me...... most likely if you were in my position you would have a far better understanding than me
    From my point of view what worked for me was.... I was a clean sheet.. I had no knowledge.. no understandings...no education on any of it.. in fact I did not care about reincarnation... the spiritual.. what happens when I die and on and on... So I think we could ask the question ... if it began for you and others when you were in your fifties as I was would you with all of you knowledge ... education and beliefs been able to put all of that aside and believed what had begun was real ?.. maybe it has begun with you and others .. it starts in very small ways ... it was easy for me because I was a clean sheet
    You said... they seem to be someplace else that is physical... I have never thought of it in that way... the only answer I had come up with was... that the spiritual maybe another dimension of the physical... But what you said is very possible
    Traveling within the light... they most defiantly can do... as I have said ..they came to us the tribes of the Nile from the light of the second sun.. you are right... time as we know it does not exist within the light
    You can only travel long distances within the highways of light that are within the universe.... Maybe and its an extremely big maybe ... that's why light is often associated with ufo sightings
    Yes ...again you are right...the ankh shaped object around there necks was some form of technology.. from what I remember and also guessing to some extent I think it connected them to there technology.. that is an obvious conclusion I know but it's the only conclusion that makes any sense to me
    Yes as I have said before.. there was a sacred ceremony before the god's left and some within the tribes became part of the god's and the god's became part of them ...After the god's left those members of tribes who the god's shared themselves with also became god's... that's how it all started..the physical god's over time evolved into mystical god's ..but were always human if that makes any sense
    Yes many peoples from the lands of the original tribes will go to Egypt.. As I said spiritually many of them are still Ancient Egyptian.. Some of them will be given special powers by the gods... just like last time
    Not only do the god's have technology they use in the physical.. but yes within the spiritual there is technology... spiritual technology...I sorted this out a long time ago... it was hard work over many meditations... With this as I have talked about before.. during a meditation I go to sleep and wake up on a completely different level.. it doesn't happen very often but at times it does
    They must have wanted me to know this .. and that is why I had to go to a much higher level to be told... There are many things I know about spiritual technology but can never share them....the best example I can share with you is reincarnation itself.. Reincarnation happens within the technology of the spiritual.. it is a process.. its technology .... this knowledge is going to be difficult for many to accept... because god is replaced by spiritual technology
    Yes you are right... the only way they can return-is to be born again into the spiritual
    Yes technology and religion are the causes of most chaos
    I hope this is satisfactory

Regards

4. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Thanks for taking time to respond on that. Modern materialism and the type of science that grows out of it is stifling understanding and comprehension of a wider universe that includes non-material forces, beings, etc. Once upon a time, humans knew only that a lode stone would point north and that lightning came down from the sky. They did not realize that these isolated phenomena were both the result of electromagnetism, and that these forces could be tamed to give us much of what constitutes modern technology and the modern world. The forces were there, but they were unexplored and used in only the most primitive ways (if at all). Based on the remains of ancient megalithic civilization(s) and the PL memories of many (including you and Ken), it seems evident that there are other forces and principles other than the ones we usually think about that can be used to accomplish wonders as least as great as those we now accomplish with our knowledge of electromagnetism. Knowledge and exploration of these areas are stifled because they violate our current understandings of the material universe (which the current scientific consensus believes is all that exists). This is a shame, and we will and do suffer for it.

BTW--You state "Yes you are right .... the only way they can return-is to be born again into the spiritual" Did you mean to say "physical" in that statement? I don't understand.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--As someone who was a science type with an interest in space travel, I have been aware for a long time of the difficulties of interplanetary travel and especially interstellar travel. I was very interested in the way this was, seemingly, accomplished by the sun gods and their followers, as well as the fact that they considered attempts to travel interstellar distances in the physical to be (if I have understood you correctly) absurd.

5. John Tat

Hi S&S Yes I made a mistake I meant physical "To travel interstellar distances in the physical is absurd".. is not as straight forward as that statement..As I have said before we will use the light of the sun to go to another dimension so we can enter the light.. so in "this" physical it is absurd to believe we can travel interstellar distances... this dimension will not allow us to do that... in a strange... slow and roundabout way we will slowly outgrow this dimension

Regards

6. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I had a sudden thought the other day. We're there female sun gods? I know both gods and goddesses were worshiped in ancient Egypt, but in all of your discussions of the coming of the original sun gods to the tribes, I can't recall anything about females and my general impression is one of males (which you sketched out at one point wearing kilts). Anyhow, just curious.

Likewise, if there were both male and female sun gods then, will there also be male and female born to the mothers on their return? Also, will the ones that come be the same ones who came before, or others of their kind?

Cordially,
    S&S

7. John Tat

Hi S&S ...Yes as I'm sure I said at the time there were female sun god's....I have also said that a female from the tribes who was one of those who joined with the god's became the most powerful of all of the god's of those who came from the tribes. who they themselves became gods after joining with the gods....... She was a very powerful god.....They all wore the same clothing... As I have also said chaos reined for a long time as the gods fought each other for control This was a good thing as it laid the foundations to the greatest civilization the world has seen.. This is how it was meant to be
    They will all be born to to the same mothers of the gods....They will be the same as last time... they will reincarnate into new physical bodies... they are the only true gods

Regards

8. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I check regularly to see if you have posted anything new. As always, I remain interested in any new experiences or information you have to report. Also, when you're quiet for too long, I begin to be concerned that something might be wrong.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to an update when you get a chance.

Cordially,
    S&S

9. John Tat

Hi S&S Thanks for your concerns...I have had a few medical problems which are being attended to...There has been plenty going on.. its been a long time since I lasted posted..Something you may be interest in which BB and my source have been communicating about is the reincarnation process itself.. As I have said before it is a process in many ways no different to any other process... eg...Iron ore is processed and it turns into steel. That's how a process works... you begin with something it's processed and you finish up with something different but what you began with is still there ...My source and BB's take on the reincarnation process is very different to what is talked about and believed..There take puts into question about what its claimed happens as you die and are reincarnated.. Its claimed you see long gone relatives and friends and on and on.. Now I question how much of that comes from the imaginations of man and how much are illusions when people have NDE's ... My source and BB claim the reincarnation process has complete control of us.. It has controlled all of us since our time began.. and this is a very bad thing.. They have said to me we are the good guys who from our time in Ancient Egypt learnt skills how not to be controlled completely by the process When you have some controls over the process you have some controls over the outcome of the process.. As I have said before it all begins with the ritual the physical must go through as he goes through the dying process.. He plays a vital role and hands the baton onto his spiritual self ...he then begins going through the reincarnation process
    There is plenty more especially about next time but I will get to that later
    All The Best

10. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Glad to hear from you and glad your medical problems are being tended to! I had long concluded that your source and BB were involved in doing things outside of the normal reincarnation process. So, I am not surprised by that, but I am very interested in what/how/why they are doing that, and why they consider themselves the "good guys". Is the normal reincarnation process evil in some way?

Cordially,
    S&S

11. John Tat

Hi S&S I will do my best to answer what I can... I'm only sure about my (John Tat's) role .. I have some knowledge and understanding of the rest of it.. most of it I cannot talk about ... but I will do my best to pass on what I can within the parameters I'm bound to keep within...It's important there is a structure in place.... a process.. but knowing and understanding why there is reincarnation process and who and/or what controls the process is important.. It is not a random process where anything is possible and can happen .. it's controlled by very strict rules and conditions.. Both BB and my source have knowledge about this from there times in Ancient Egypt..I'm sure about my role and have been shown exactly what I must do.. I have played my role over and over again while meditating guided by BB and my source. When it begins I cannot make any mistakes .. The methods and order I do things in is extremely important to winning.. I call it winning because that is what they call it..From what is happening I have concluded there are two process's not one .. both are very different and completely separate from each other... The first process is the process the physical entity goes through as he dies.. The first process the physical entity must go through as he dies must happen.. It doesn't matter how the physical entity dies... being blown apart by a bomb blast and killed instantly or dying peacefully in bed makes no difference.. we all must go through this process... it is separate from what is killing us... Once the physical has gone through the dying process and is dead.. it releases our spiritual self to enter the second process.. the process of reincarnation.. Now I understand this it makes complete sense to me the physical must be dead and gone for our spiritual selves to reincarnate... and supports why I only have spiritual memories of BB with no clue who the physical entities were BB occupied.. It is also supports the fact there is no such thing or partial form of physical reincarnation
    During my meditations on what I must do I have been shown the environments of both process's .. They had to make me aware of what to expect as I begin the dying process..they are very different to what has been written and talked about.. The control of us within both environments is extensive.. Illusions are a big factor ... Even our spiritual selves are captivated and controlled by the power's of the illusions... it's all about getting us to do exactly what they want us to do .. Anything that has complete control over us is evil.. both process's have total and complete control of us.. The last thing the process's wants is control taken away from them... even in the smallest ways With his training John Tat begins to take control away from the process as soon as he arrives there.. That is why his role is extremely important and extremely dangerous.. BB and my source have told me the process will come after me with everything it has as soon as the process understands what is going on .. If I fail what will happen to me? I cannot imagine and I do not want to know.. That is why my preparation has been so extensive..but BB told me there are no guarantees of success.. They tell me over and over again ... we are the good guys .. draw strength from that as soon as you enter the process and you begin the cycle of taking control away from them.. what you will be doing is for the good of all of us... never forget that... never.. you must die our way the ways of Ancient Egypt not the ways of the process.. After I have won BB will be released free of any controls as he enters the process of reincarnation.. insuring his success.. What I find interesting is this must all begin with a physical entity not a spiritual entity .. control can only begin through a physical entity... I wish I understood why
    Why are we doing this? BB will also be Or D Ha a physical entity next time... once again two will become one.. It is a transformation that can only happen within the reincarnation process.. you must have some control over the process allowing you to make it happen.. Next time after the transformation has happened everything that needs to be done can and will be done

All The Best

12. SeaAndSky

All,

I am making a new post here to bring out a subsidiary topic to the main topic "receiving information from a source". John "source" is a disembodied person who may or may not be what others commonly refer to as a guide. I think John would say that his source is more than that, as he is very ancient and knows about the most ancient things of Egypt (far beyond the years that historians currently number). But John can speak for himself on that.

However, the subsidiary question is HOW to establish this link and begin receiving such information. John speaks strongly about his form of meditation, both as a means of contacting such a source, as a means of establishing contact with your own deepest spiritual self, and as a means (in doing one or the other of these things) of recovering memories of past lives. So, I am soliciting detailed information from John about his form and techniques for this type of meditation.

Likewise, I am soliciting information from any and all others about their particular methods of meditation related to any or all of the foregoing.

Cordially,
    S&S

13. John Tat

First of all you must get your mind in a place where you really want to do it... That may sound an easy and basic thing to do but its far from that..To get to such a place within your brain you must eliminate everything you know and have been taught about what to expect ...that it is not in any ways wrong or evil and that a god is not guiding you or looking out for you.. There is only you doing this for yourself nobody else.. and you are willing to accept anything that happens good and bad ... because its not always good and pure.. Unless you can get to such a place you are wasting your time and you will be taken by your imagination on journey of fantasy and meaningless information.. I have never seen the truth talked about how it really is.. there are no lights or beautiful music or anything else there is only the harsh realty of what you want and what are trying to achieve... nothing will be given to you you must earn it

14. John Tat

Reading through my last post I feel the need to give a better explanation of a couple of things..First I still have my gods... but my gods are not part of and do not have anything to do with the relationship between me and BB ..my spiritual self...being willing to accept anything that happens .. good and bad.. because its not always good and pure...means...not all of the memories are good and pure memories ...if you are doing it right some memories will shock and terrify you..so if you are not willing to see those things that you your spiritual self has been involved with... then don't bother to even start

15. John Tat

As you go through the essential things of preparing yourself to begin to try and meditate so you can be in contact with your spiritual self/soul... it's important to understand his involvement in all of his incarnations.. He just wasn't an observer...he experienced those incarnations... even if you believe he was only there to learn... he was fully involved .. As a result he was involved in the extreme in all of his incarnations be it from from a serial killer to a priest.. he was part of them all.. that's important to understand as you begin this journey If you don't want to know who he really is then do not even begin

16. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Your last post once again triggers some of my confusion about what is going on with you: You speak in the third person saying "he" did this or that. Shouldn't you be saying "I" was this or that, or "I" experienced or did this or that, etc.?

I realize we are not our full selves while immersed in the physical, but while I may be a somewhat diminished version of my true self, denied my full memories and capabilities, it is still "me" and not "he".

Isn't BB you?

Cordially,
    S&S

17. John Tat

Hi S&S I have always said BB is me... my pure spiritual self ... but there is two of us not one... John Tat the physical and BB the spiritual...As a result in some situations I refer to BB as me and others as he
    That is the whole purpose of next time for BB when me/he becomes Or D Ha and BB one not two.. as I have said many times... When I talk about who and what BB is... it is most defiantly he... John Tat cannot think and/or have a perception of himself of something he is not in those situations.. BB is the spiritual me.. you have to make that distinction in those situations if you want to be in contact with him/you the spiritual you ... As I have said before and I understand it's difficult for those with different beliefs to come to terms with.. Our spiritual selves are not all sugar and spice and everything nice
    They have enjoyed the thrills as a serial killer murdered his victims.. just as they have enjoyed the peace calm and satisfactions of a physical entity priest

All The Best

18. John Tat

I believe its important to not only know where the previous incarnation memories of our spiritual selves are ....but to also to understand what they are and have a proper and real comprehension of who's memories they are.. We would agree all of the physical entities our spiritual selves have occupied are dead and gone and will never return.. So who's memories are we left with?.. There can only be one answer.. the memories of our spiritual selves.. It is assumed by many that those memories are the memories of the experiences of the physical entities.. NO..NO..NO. that could not be more wrong.. They are the memories and experiences of our spiritual selves .. there memories and there interruptions of what happened during a particular incarnation.... As I said they are not all sugar and spice and everything nice

19. John Tat

I understand it will be difficult to believe what our previous incarnation memories are and where they are... But unless you can accept all of the physical entities our spiritual selves have occupied are dead and gone and will never return.. making it impossible for those memories to be there memories. and all of the memories are our spiritual selves/souls memories, then it will be impossible for you to access those memories of your spiritual self/soul when you meditate... IMO you need to and must eliminate all references to previous physical entities.. unless your spiritual self wants you to know... As far as our spiritual selves are concerned the memories are there memories no one else's... this is just one part where you must learn to control your imagine as best you can... I have also fallen into the trap of wanting them to be something they are not... another strong emotion you must control.. These are just several thing you must get a handle on before you begin if you want to be successful.. I will talk about some others later

20. briski

briski Senior Registered

I guess I must be pretty stupid lol, im trying to understand this thread. I think i understand, you was BB or bebe in a previous life and you are being communicated to by a familiar spirit or spirit guide. Is this correct?