Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi briski... I understand how this would be confusing... For me there is John Tat the physical entity... then there is BB my spiritual self.. then there is my source and/or spiritual guide whatever you want to call him who came onto the scene some time after my connection to my spiritual self .. It's interesting when I think about this ... there are times I think BB was once a physical entity long long ago when the sun gods came to the tribes of the Nile..and as I have talked about many times... some members of the tribes during a ritual with the sun gods before they left turned into something different If you have not read in the tread the sun gods came to the tribes of the Nile from the light of a second sun that appeared in the sky.. that was the origin of the term "sun gods".. I first came into contact with BB when I was close to death in hospital after a severe heart attack. In many ways I don't understand the difficulties others have in contacting there spiritual selves ... BB came to me .. what I do have some understandings about is how you go about contacting your spiritual self when you meditate and what his memories are and where they came from.. I understand how I talk about our spiritual selves to many is way way wrong ... that's ok .. I know that's what happens... beliefs most from the imaginations of man that have been around and handed down from generation to generation for thousands of years... for most are difficult to question

briski and Speedwell like this.
  2. briski

briski Senior Registered

I wish i could contact my spiritual guide that easily, esp while im quite unwell. Like now. Not in a great way at the moment. Have a CT scan coming up soon.

3. John Tat

Hi briski...I believe its important to give your spiritual self a name BB my spiritual self name was given to me by my source.. My advise would be .. give your spiritual self a name and talk to him when ever you feel the need to. I talk to BB many times a day... this very much helps in building a connection to our spiritual selves.. As you do this you will build a connection that will make it a lot easier to be in contact with him... As I have said before when you make this contact you will know.. there are no illusions it has happened..I'm not well either... During any medical procedure I close my eyes and connect with BB
    When I do this I completely understand there is whole lot more to me than John Tat.. that is very comforting.. John Tat is neither the beginning or the end of me

wishing you all the best

briski likes this.
  4. briski

briski Senior Registered

Thanks John, hoping you get well soon.
    Im very concerned about my health right now. As always fearing the worst!

5. briski

briski Senior Registered

Ive made up a name John as suggested, i first thought up Joe, didnt feel right switched to Jay..then it popped into my head JJ for some reason. I little bit inspired by your own. Hope you dont mind!

6. John Tat

Hi briiski I find the fact you settled on JJ very interesting... I believe in actual fact because of what they are they don't have physical names.. A nickname like BB JJ is what they prefer.. So its a very positive sign you have settled on JJ .. maybe just maybe a connection to your spiritual self has begun just by wanting a name to call him so you can be in contact with him.. he maybe giving you a sign... yes I'm here call me JJ

briski likes this.
  7. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

I'd appreciate more details in regard to your method of meditation. You say one must be ready for the stuff that is hard to deal with--murder, mayhem, evil, etc. OK. However, you have said nothing about your techniques for entering into this type of communication with your inner self. Most use calming and settling techniques to eliminate distractions and focus the attention inward (or away from external physical phenomena). Some focus their inner attention of various chakras, such as the heart chakra or "third eye". So far, you have said a few things about what to do when you "get there", but nothing about "how" to "get there".

Cordially,
    S&S

8. John Tat

Hi S&S There is no point in repeating myself.. go back to post #633 and read thru them... Its all about getting yourself to a point where you are ready to begin to meditate and attempt to contact your spiritual self ..After you give your spiritual self a name talk to him during the day.. This is very important.. it is the beginning of contacting him.. My connection to BB has nothing to do with my gods... nothing.. its between me and BB and nobody and nothing else.. unless you can get to this point with your god you are wasting your time.. I feel this may be difficult for you. to talk to your spiritual and continually ask him for help and guidance.. you must keep him separate from your god.. You are not abandoning your god just establishing a connection with yourself your spiritual self.. which is in no ways evil
    How can anything be evil about asking for guidance from yourself... you must get to that point.. If you are being real about this .. what I have talked about in the other posts and this one will take months of work to get it right... nothing will be given to you you must earn it.. you must prepare yourself in the proper manner.. I believe that is why almost everyone fails .. They try to mediate and contact there spiritual selves and give up when they are not successful because they have not put in the effort to lay the foundations so it will happen
    After some time you will begin to feel the connection to you spiritual self.. you will even begin to feel he is acknowledging you.. do not dismiss this feeling because its the beginning of establishing the connection.. As this connection grows a time will arrive when you will know its time to begin your meditations in attempt to establish a connection with him/you the spiritual you.. always understand there are two of you.. one that dies and never returns.. the other you who goes on and on incarnation after incarnation.. You are attempting to contact him.. the other you ..your spiritual self
    Now it becomes a little complicated... you are going to mediate and attempt to contact your spiritual.. if you rush this and have not put months of work into building the proper foundations you are wasting your time and will be overcome by your imagination.. you will believe something is happening but it will all be an illusion.. OK.. now to contact your spiritual self while you are mediating you must go to another place.. if you cannot do this again you are wasting your time.. Over time my connection to BB has grown to be so strong .. I can close my eyes go to this other place and be in contact him reasonably quickly..It took a long time to get to this point.. What is this other place?... the best description I can give is...there is nothing physical there.. its a place that has no connections to the physical world.. So this has nothing to do with self hypnosis.. its a different thing altogether
    How do you get there? I can only pass on how I got there.. something similar may work for you.. on the other hand it may not.. I sometimes wonder if there is some sort of ability required to do this.. I'm not sure if the answer is yes or no.. going back to how I did it.. After countess times of unsuccessful attempts to contact my spiritual self while I was meditating... also keep in mind I had no idea that this other place existed.. during one mediation I had a feeling that came from my very being... from deep inside me.. maybe all of my work and effort had begun to pay off (nothing is given to you you must earn it)..to ask to see faces.. I did not question that.. so I began to ask... show me faces.... show me faces... show me faces .. over and over and over again that first time I did see two faces...Over a period of time asking this every night while I mediated I was seeing a picture show every night of faces.. men.. women... children all of them all ages and types.. freaks... monsters and on and on.. What I did not understand at the time was happening was.. I was slowing leaving the reality of the physical world leaving everything physical behind and going to this other place.. the picture show of faces was taking me there.. when I finally got to the other place I was under no illusions what had happened.. The first time I was only there for a short time... as I went there every night I learnt how to lock myself into this other place.. a skill you can only learn from being there.. As I said that is what worked for me.. probably not for you.. but you can see from this what you need to do to get there.. When I think about it Its very unlikely it will work for you... you must find your own way... nothing will be given to you.. but at least you know what has to be done to get there.. That's enough for twelve months.. that's how long it may take if you do it properly... contacting your spiritual self when you get there is another thing altogether

All The Best

briski likes this.
  9. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I don't recall if it was on this thread (I think it was on another), but I seem to recall you saying that you saw the building of the great pyramid over several life-times. I'd appreciate more information on this. The current theory is that it was built over a relatively short few decades by huge numbers of workers.

Cordially,
    S&S

10. John Tat

Hi S&S What I said and from my memories was.. because of the techniques we used to build the pyramids it was possible for us to walk away at any point during a pyramids construction and go back and start again years later . As I have said before.. I'm beginning to understand some of my feelings can fill in the blanks in my memories some I believe with reasonable accuracy.. I have a feeling generated by my memories that it was not possible for us for reasons I do not understand to build huge pyramids from beginning to end without breaking up the construction of them into something like time periods which is a term I have within me that does not mean all that much to me.. others may understand more than me.. I have a feeling the pyramids were built for a particular family of pharaohs who were in power at the time not anyone particular pharaoh within that family.. that is where the scholars may have it way wrong.. so there was no urgency in a pyramids construction to get it done ASAP.. It was more of a monument to a line of pharaohs and when it was completed whoever the pharaoh died first after its construction was finished was buried within the family pyramid ... It is very possible that when a pyramid could be completed during the reign of particular pharaoh he pushed hard for it to be completed and history giving him the credit for building the pyramid... making it to appear the pyramid was built over a short period of time.. during the reign of that pharaoh.. when in fact it may have been over many hundreds of years..I hope this answers your question

All The Best

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    Speedwell, SeaAndSky and briski like this.
  11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I continue to try and understand what is going on with you, and more recently, why your contacts emphasize that they are the "good guys" and why they are operating as they do outside the normal system of things (in terms of reincarnation). The following constitutes some ideas I have come across that may have some bearing on this topic--at least to me.

As you know, I'm always reading, and recently read some materials in regard to Christian reincarnation (one of my interest areas) that I thought might have some applicability. I'm not sure how to summarize and simplify what I have read, so I'll just take a stab at some principle points. (For the inevitable critics, be gentle--I'm really having a hard time phrasing all of this without getting too sectarian and risking violating board rules).

Anyhow, first, there was (as the Bible says) war in heaven. Second, this original rebellion against the almighty resulted in the "fall" of the rebels from the higher non-physical realms to lower non-physical realms (which may have been created for that purpose--i.e., prisons or places of exile). Third, the physical universe serves the higher realm as a sort of half-way-house for those among the fallen who are seeking to "return" to the higher realms (and it may have also been specifically created for this purpose). So, the physical is a place those who had been in rebellion may rotate through via reincarnation while trying to recover/develop their virtue/character and prove themselves loyal and worthy/trustworthy of further advancement. Fourth, from the standpoint of the leading rebels who still stand by the rebellion (and see themselves as the "good guys"), it is a new realm to exploit and conquer--and much better to be in than the prison realms they would otherwise have access to. Also, the dedicated rebels have to stay active in the physical (whether incarnate or not) to try and stop/slow the defection of those who are ready to leave the rebellion and to "go home" (i.e., people like me). Consequently, the physical universe is a middle-ground and battle-ground between these two opposing forces.

Also, it bears remembering that (notwithstanding later derogatory representations in art, etc.) those who led the rebellion were among the highest of created beings and glorious. From an artistic standpoint, John Milton's "Paradise Lost" would be a closer rendition of them in their beginning than Medieval art works. This is also in keeping with the usually quoted language of the Bible on this subject.

Anyhow, I put the foregoing out there for what it is worth.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat and tanker like this.
  12. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Fascinating theory. What would you say about soldiers who were already dedicated Christians when they went to war and killed people? I have no views - just curious.

13. SeaAndSky

Hi Tanker,

I have never been a pacifist, though I am tending more in that direction in my old age. For most of my lifetime, I have been a proponent of the "just war" idea and believed that (while regrettable) it can be necessary just as self-defense can be necessary. (This has long been the standard belief in most Christian circles). The problem often comes, from a Christian or human standpoint, because most of the wars fought in human history have not been "just wars" and even when they are justifiable from that standpoint, they are going to be full of unjust (and heinous) acts. Humans are imperfect at the best of times, and when terrified, under fire and/or brainwashed they are capable of almost anything. However, even on the side of an "unjust" war or military action, I tend to empathize and sympathize with the rank-and-file individuals involved, as I expressed on BenjaminFR's Waffen SS thread. Most of the responsibility goes back to the leaders who get things rolling, and even here I am leery of standing too much in judgment when I don't have to do so.*

Cordially,
    S&S

*PS-At least theoretically. In practice, my blood can be set to boiling by some of the things I hear. E.g., some of the despicable cruel and animalistic acts committed by Isis/Daesh during its reigns of terror.

tanker likes this.
  14. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Absolutely. S&S. Those acts evoke a horror on the scale of what we felt when confronted by the acts of the Russian armies. They were equally beyond belief. I can't imagine what drives people to this sort of evil. As you say, the 'just' war seems to be a concept that is too fuzzy round the edges to judge. It might start out that way, but developments seem to take it in other directions. If the leaders alone had to fight these wars they believed in, we'd probably have peace for ever.

15. SeaAndSky

Hi Tanker,

I know what you are talking about in terms of the acts of the "Russian armies". Here is something that you may or may not know about:

http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/memories-of-early-theosophists.5570/page-5#post-85974

When I'm calmer, I prefer to refer to the perpetrators as Bolsheviks, but I wasn't particularly calm when I wrote this. Anyhow, I don't believe this is a particularly "Russian" problem. Anytime you get a bunch of men who have been thoroughly brutalized and brainwashed and come through enough battles where their friends and comrades were slaughtered, you're going to end up with . . . problems. In most cases in the modern world, leaders try to quash and control this. Stalin sought just the opposite.

Cordially,
    S&S

16. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Thanks, S&S. I'm familiar with the dreadful stories you mention in your past thread. I wasn't around in '45, so had no direct access to those events. Terrible and tragic indeed, enough to make anyone weep ... but what I was referring to is the acts of the Bolsheviks (that's what we called them at the time, although we had some less polite terms) against SS soldiers they caught. Admittedly they had cause to seek revenge. There were atrocities committed by certain members of the SS against them when we invaded their country. But the nature of the acts I'm referring to are beyond any sane person's imagination, and, if you can believe it, very much worse than those poor women had to suffer. I can't bring myself to describe them and the forum wouldn't thank me, but in terms of depravity I'm sure you nor I could not even begin to think up their nauseating methods. (You think Isis are depraved? They don't come close.) I don't know if it's even been written about to any extent, let alone photographed. I for one will never speak of the results of what I saw. There simply are no words.

I would have to take issue with this comment from your post, and I quote: 'I suppose the Germans weren't worthy of being mourned, or perhaps they just deserved what they got--as the bloody Bolsheviks said'. It saddens me enormously to hear this said. Understandable, perhaps, if levelled against the culprits of war crimes. But speaking for myself, I was an honourable soldier, as were my Kameraden I knew, who were simply doing a job they sometimes felt questionable as time went on. From our point of view, we were fighting for our country as you were fighting for yours. The regular soldier, and also a good many of the Waffen-SS for that matter, did not go around commiting atrocities. He fought soldiers whom he often respected and felt were much the same as himself. Was I not worthy of being mourned? I was basically a gentle, decent man with feelings, who was well aware of the awfulness of what he was being asked to do. I did not let what I had seen turn me into a brute. I obeyed orders, and if I didn't, I would die. By the time of Stalingrad, my only feelings were of survival. I never hated, never took revenge. I did my duty, as did the men I was fighting. Was this man not equally worthy of being mourned? History is written by winners.

Did I deserve what I got? Have you read what we went through at Stalingrad? I and the people I knew had done nothing worse than the people who said these words. I died in utter degradation and misery, trying to save my nation against odds I knew to be impossible at that time. We were abandoned by our masters, left to our fate. I suffered then, and I suffer now. The thousands of men who fought on after me suffered even more. Is this honestly all I'm worth?

17. SeaAndSky

Hi Tanker,

The language from my prior post that you quoted is NOT my point of view, as the linked post should convey. This is especially true as I have pretty good reason to think I was a PL victim of the depredations described. I was mocking the seeming POV of those who covered up and ignored these atrocities during and after WWII, the ones who acted like German civilians deserved this kind of treatment from the Russians. I am on your side in re this issue. And, I am also on your side in re the treatment you and your comrades received at the hands of the Russians when captured. All of this hearkens back to the kinds of barbarians that served as the models for Isis/Daesh and their ilk. Soldiers who have served honorably deserve to be treated honorably.

Cordially,
    S&S

briski likes this.
  18. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Thanks very much, S&S. It's good to hear that. I'm glad that wasn't your point of view - I guess I'm just so used to being demonised that I didn't see beyond the words. I'm sorry your experience was such a bad one, and I hope you've found a way to come to terms with it. As you can probably tell, I'm still struggling with mine.

19. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

tanker,I think that I understand that it stings when the "good guys" are defined by the opposition. It is a natural thing to draw lines and position yourself and others on either side of those lines with those most like us and with the most similar world-views as the "good guys" and the others as anywhere from fools to our enemy. You are in a unique position of having memories of a past life where that personality was an "enemy" of the society your current personality is a part of, possibly most of us have been in a similar position without remembering.

Watching the "race" issues unfold here in the USA is a good example of the "like-me" and "other-kind" gets stoked repeatedly to the point of it being comical (if it weren't so tragic). I'm thinking just now of a black celebrity who is promoting a political party and asking people to remember the lynchings of long ago by the Klan that was really the party she is now promoting - much like chickens rallying for Colonel Sanders IMO. Our minds can get so wound around specific issues to the point of blinding us to the bigger picture. Having been born in the 1930's, I remember the hatred of the Germans and Japanese. I recall that I still felt some strangeness in owning a German Shepherd in the 1970's (they were renamed Alsatians I think here in the US during the war), it takes a while for those old thoughts to die.

SeaAndSky and tanker like this.
  20. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Well, Ken, I said you were a wise man. I'm pleased to say I got the wrong end of the stick with that particular issue we were talking about. You can see I'm still sensitive to past things, and obviously still possessive of my old country! Actually I was surprised just then how strongly I felt. Think it was my other self coming out. As you say, I'm on both sides of the coin so can't say much, but at least I've got Russia to use as a good target for annoyance.

Personally I think all this hatred is the real 'enemy' of our times. We hate someone, make war against them, win ... then build them up again and make friends. What could be more crazy than that? And expensive.

I'm not old enough to remember hatred of Germans or Japanese, although my parents had enough of it to notice. Once I'd suppressed my memories, very early on, I didn't really know what was going on. My parents hid the newspapers at the top of a cupboard I couldn't reach. I wouldn't have been interested, anyway.

I watch the election fever over in your country with puzzlement. I hope something good comes of it, but I'm not holding my breath. It's about as mystifying as the politics over here. As for the dogs, I always only knew them as Alsatians, and it seems only recent that we don't say that. I had no idea why the name changed. Beautiful dogs, anyway. I'd have one, if I had a dog and wasn't so lazy ...

briski likes this.