Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Tanker,

I'm in the U.S. and don't remember a lot of prejudicial talks by my parents in re either the Japanese or the Germans. To the extent there were any, it was generally about the Japanese (who had a bad reputation in terms of how they treated Allied prisoners of war). I generally had a high opinion of the Germans on an intellectual level. I was a big Scifi reader, and a bit of a science nerd. To me, Germans represented some of the biggest names in science. Whether for this reason or because of PLs, I took years of German in High School, which (after more than 45 years) allows me to ask "where is the library", but not the far more practical query: "Where is the loo" ;). However, one of my "senior" ambitions is to re-learn German, even though it would be far more practical for me to learn Spanish. Actually, I think I got a far more negative view of both from watching standard "B" war movies on the TV while growing up.

Cordially,
    S&S

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    tanker likes this.
  2. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S I think its important to clarify who the good guys are.. BB who is me.. my spiritual self our source and "the others" who I have talked about before. I have many warrior memories but choose not to talk about them because I see and/or have no need to. Lets assume what you said is right.. then where would BB fit into it.. As you know BB sees himself as a warrior of the gods he always has been as you know .. the sun gods came to the tribes of the Nile from the light of the second sun BB witnessed that event.. They were physical gods and told us they had come from a place exactly the same as here and were born to physical mothers from here.. So in your account of what happened who are the sun gods who came from the light of the second sun to the tribes of the Nile and who BB serves and is a warrior of them.. and who do you think I am (BB) is who is going to return and will end the chaos and restore balance. Will he also end the chaos and restore balance in your heaven as well as the physical?.. if you can answer these questions it would give me a greater understanding of what you are talking about how and why you believe I (BB) may fit into all of it

All The Best

3. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

We are all ultimately spirits. At some point, apparently aeons in the past, there was a great rebellion in the spirit realms. I believe the ones you refer to as the sun gods were high spirits involved in that rebellion, and perhaps of the highest. In addition, it would follow from what I have previously said that all of the spirits currently inhabiting or incarnating into physical bodies in the material universe--including me--were once part of the faction that rebelled (aside from a few occasional drop-ins from the higher planes of existence). Some of us rebels have had a change of heart. However, if what I suspect is true, you/BB and your source are spirits who remain deeply and consciously associated with the faction that rebelled.

The vast majority on earth are probably not consciously members of one faction or the other. As past rebels, they remain under the titular control of the leaders of the rebellion (such as the sun gods), but have lost their memory of the past and on earth are now subject to influences that may ultimately bring them into the opposing camp. You were in this status yourself for, seemingly, a few thousand years. As BB you walked away from your long string of mirror lifetimes in association with the ancient "gods" millennia ago, and plunged into forgetfulness over many lifetimes. In your last PL you had, apparently, switched your allegiance or sought to do so. However, you seem to have abandoned that change in bitterness when you died during WWII. When I first met you on this board, you appeared to me to be languishing in this lifetime without conscious allegiance to either faction--only a deep atheistic animosity towards God.

Then, only a few years ago, you rediscovered the ones you refer to as the sun gods and began to come to a deeper understanding of your past as BB, a spirit/person of importance in regard to one of the greatest ancient earth kingdoms to have been held (and seemingly established) by the forces of the rebellion. Perhaps more importantly, they rediscovered you, and now plan to use you, BB, in the reconquest and reorganization of ancient Egypt and perhaps even more. You will be used, apparently, in an attempt to reestablish the ancient rule and order of the sun gods in Egypt and perhaps elsewhere on this planet. I suspect this will include an attempt to bring the many drifting spirits on earth without conscious allegiance over to the faction in rebellion.

I see this as only one battle among many that are probably being fought for control of the physical universe and the spirits incarnate here. As previously noted, the physical universe is the battleground, it is also the great resource for exploration and exploitation by the faction you seem to belong to. Your faction lost in the higher spirit planes and was exiled to, so to speak, less desirable planes of spirit existence. With the higher planes lost, the physical universe is the place to be and control if you are a rebel spirit.

In terms of the sun gods, I do not know where they came from before their sojourn on earth thousands of years ago, but it was apparently a physical world somewhere in the universe. From what you have said, they travel via light between the stars as spirits in a way that is far faster and more sensible than any material body (or spacecraft) could do, and reincarnate via a host mother when they arrive at their destination, obtaining and using a physical body for life in a physical domain. I do not know how the second sun that appeared with them when they came relates to this or serves their power, but by your report they definitely seem to have had enormous power and magnificence. Using BB as their emissary and general, they seem to aim to renew and expand the ancient outpost of civilization and control they had established in Ancient Egypt. Whether they will remain on earth after they accomplish their goals I do not know. I assume they will once again leave to accomplish similar goals elsewhere in the universe. Likewise, I assume they will once again use the means of communication they used in ancient times (which you previously discussed) to remain in contact with their servants including, I assume, BB.

These are my best guesses John, based on following your posts for the last 4-5 years. They will certainly not all be correct, and may not even be very close. But this is currently what I feel is happening.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  4. John Tat

Hi S&S A lot for me to think about and meditate about.. The only immediate response I got from BB and I find it interesting because these words came through loud and clear ... May the jackals of the night piss on them and fill there ka's with piss for them to drink after we have hacked them to pieces.. I have no clue what relevance that has to what you talked about...We made a lot of mistakes..including people losing there way with the gods as you know was a major reason BB abandoned them.. We will not make the same mistakes again.. I may be wrong but I'm not sure its all about the battle to control the physical... its also about about control of the reincarnation process itself.. which may at present be controlled by who you describe as the higher spirits who you believe banished the rebels..I'm not sure about the good and not so good spirits being in conflict with each other As I said I will have to think about that and mediate on that with BB and our source.. The one thing I am sure about is...whoever controls the reincarnation process controls everything including the spiritual world.. the physical world.. a place call heaven even if it exists.. and all physical life .. That is where all control begins and ends ..In this battle as I have said we are the good guys ... The reincarnation process has controlled us from the moment we began.. Those who currently control the process are totally unworthy of that task........ If you have anything else it would be good because it gives me things to meditate on.. makes it all far more interesting for me and I also learn more about things.. As I get more on all of this I will post it .. thanks

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  5. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

I imagine it wouldn't take you long to re-learn a language you spent years on in youth, so I hope you do it. We didn't do German at my school, so I'm trying to learn it from scratch now. There are no classes where I live, so I'm trying to do it alone, which isn't so easy. However, what seems to have remained with me is how to pronounce it with a good accent, the knowledge of that having inexplicably appeared from nowhere. Well, not nowhere, maybe.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  6. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I find this interaction and attempted understandings of S&S and John very interesting - old testament and Egyptian-life recall, Yahweh and the Sun-Gods, conflicting views from thousands of years ago still attempting resolution. I had to laugh when I read BB's response this morning, I truly expected something about "May the fleas of a thousand camels..." be in the next sentence! That led me to look up who were the Nephilim Giants and other possible explanations.

7. SeaAndSky

Hi Ken,

We looked into the Nephilim somewhere earlier in this enormous thread. I don't think they fit either chronologically or in terms of the salient characteristics for the "sun gods" as described by John, though they definitely constitute an interesting and controversial subject area. (The JW site you linked hits some of the usual characteristics recited for the Nephilim (though there is also dispute here)).

In any case, I think the beings described by John have more in common with the type of being described in Ezekial 28: 11-15:

"11 The word of the LORD came to me:
    12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: “ ‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
    13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.
    14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones.
    15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you."

I.e, these were very high and exalted beings in terms of their wisdom, beauty, etc. prior to the great rebellion. A fairly standard exposition of this chapter, if you are interested, can be found here: https://www.christianity.com/theology/theological-faq/how-did-lucifer-fall-and-become-satan-11557519. The picture of Satan at the top is also standard though not Miltonian (which I think would be closer to the truth in this context). I think it can safely be ignored.

However, though the article I have linked provides some background, I am obviously approaching the matter in a "non-standard" way. It would be hard to do anything else given the data John provides. So, I don't necessarily consider myself bound by prior interpretations.

In terms of "the fleas of a 1000 camels . . ." that hardly seems to be BB's style. His style of rhetoric is not our own, but it is clear that he is deadly serious, and that the enmity between these two "factions" as I have politely (and sensitively) put it, is obviously very great.

Cordially,
    S&S

8. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I agree 100% in terms of the importance of "who" controls incarnation into the physical. This is the doorway for spirits to enter in a real way into the physical plane/realm of action. Spirits can apparently have a lot of influence without coming into the physical, but not in the same way. Complete control of incarnation would allow the faction BB is associated with to eliminate physical entry of their enemies into the physical and likewise control (and possibly open the floodgates) for entry/embodiment of the loyal members of their own faction in the physical universe. At the moment, this is something that seems to be largely under the control of their enemies.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  9. John Tat

Hi S&S BB is me my spiritual self he is me not some entity that has attached himself to me l
    That has been suggested may be the case My memories of Ancient Egypt and what BB/ me has done are all my memories BB memories not some foreign entities memories I Havre far to many memories of being me/BB and importantly our mother in the red dress I have talked about many times and much much more for BB not to be me People need to experience what I have to understand
    Given BB is me its' difficult if not impossible for me to link me to what you talk about it just does not seem possible but in saying that BB is me whoever
    I m All The Best

10. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I'm having a hard time understanding your last post. However, it seems to be based on a perception that I am talking about BB as if he is not you. I was not intending to say that you were not BB in anything I have posted recently. Perhaps your comment is based on the fact that I believe that non-incarnate spirits can influence other spirits who are incarnate. I do believe this. This can be unconscious influence, but it can also be a conscious relationship such as we have with other people. I.e., you seem to have this kind of relationship with your source, which has also been a source of influence in your life. In terms of BB, I sometimes speak of him like he was a separate entity because that is how you speak about him--and apparently relate to him much of the time.

Cordially,
    S&S

11. John Tat

Hi S&S My problem is.. because over time on the forum some have told me or inferred that me/ BB is not me but some non incarnate spirit who has attached them-self to me .. the result of that is I'm over sensitive to how some things are written.. entirely my fault with no one else to blame but myself As I tried to explain I do not see myself/BB in the manner others do.. I cannot imagine I have ever been as important and/or wrong as you talk about.. I just want to see myself/ BB the warrior of the gods I see myself to be... I have had many incarnations into Ancient Egypt..I/BB was there when the sun gods came to the tribes of the Nile.. and I will return to end the chaos and return balance .. that's all John Tat the physical wants me BB my spiritual self to be.. Yet the more I meditate and the more I understand who I am the more complicated I become Such things such as control of the reincarnation process and other things I become aware off.. The important roll the physical John Tat must play in taking some and the beginning of taking control of the reincarnation process.. Understanding where and what the North star will lead us .. Or D Ha and BB to next time.. it goes on and on.. Our source has had no real influence on us for a long time.. he is there but what he had to do he has done I/BB sees him as very inferior to me

All The Best

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  12. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Thanks for the clarifications and no problem on the issue from my side. I understand your concern that others realize that you are BB and BB is you.

On all the rest, I think I've said all I can say for the time being. Like you, I need to return to my meditations and consider these things. Plus, as I also do, I will return to my other studies related to the subject. In the meantime, like you, there are also the day-to-day necessities of life to be tended to. This observation is not meant to detract from the importance of the subject matter under discussion. We are engaged in a very deep and important topic. However, for the time being, I think I've said all I can say until I have some further revelations from my side or you have some further revelations from yours. I'll be looking forward to that.

I hope you have a great day and a great week!

Cordially,
    S&S

13. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I keep returning to certain questions that I wish BB could answer. First, why is the control of reincarnation under someone else and not the sun gods. Second, why are the ones who control reincarnation "unworthy". Third, why does BB have such enmity towards the beings I was talking about in my post above.

I guess a lot of this reflects on the truth or falsehood of the scenario or background I set forth above, the one that BB reacted against so strongly. But I'd definitely like to get something more specific from BB on all of this.

I know that things can come slowly to you through meditation and aren't always clear, but I just thought I would let you know some of the things on my mind.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  14. John Tat

Hi S&S I will sort through what I can talk about and what I cannot talk about.. Keep in mind I'm directly involved so I'm very restricted..Its important to keep in mind that the war of the gods happened here on earth.. you are aware I have talked about this before.. You may refer to them as spirits probably because that is what they are now but maybe not...maybe there is another reason.. an illusion.. back then they were physical gods . there was no conflict in the spiritual between higher and lesser spirits it all happened here on earth ...That is why BB often talks about them as physical. such as "may the jackals of the night piss on them" I will do what I can do

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  15. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I don't recall any discussions about a "war of the gods" that "happened here on earth" being part of the discussions, but perhaps it just slipped past me somehow. I just did a quick search of "war of the gods" used here on the board and came up with zilch. Do you know where this discussion is on this incredibly long thread? Or, a search term I might use to find this discussion? I am very interested in this.

Cordially,
    S&S

16. John Tat

Hi S&S Maybe I did not talk about the war of the gods.. there is so much I do not talk about I get confused about what I have and have not talked about.. The forum leaders precis long threads which they have to do because of the limits of how much can be on the site.. So even if I did it probably is no longer there.. When I think about it's more likely I did not talk about than I did ...In a way I feel comfortable if I did not because I'm not sure how much detail I would have talked about

All The Best

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018 at 4:18 AM
  17. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I am very interested in this, especially in why there was a war, who the sides were/are, how it started, how it ended (if it did), and what is the current situation of the combatants. Of course, I don't know how much of this you know, but whatever you can share would be appreciated.

Cordially,
    S&S

18. John Tat

Hi S&S Before I begin several posts about how it was .. I think it's important you put aside for that time all of your preconceived thinking/beliefs on what has happened and how it was and process what I'm saying .. I will go into as much detail I can without crossing the barriers I face
    The following is important to answering some of your questions . A long time ago I asked BB what is the chaos we will end and what is the balance we will restore.. There has always been plenty of talk about chaos and balance in Ancient Egypt without any clear definition of what they were to us.. BB communicated to me ... chaos is when we do not have control and/or we loose control ... balance is when we have control and/or regain control
    During the war of the gods an extremely powerful women sun god was instrumental in our victory that created balance.. Maybe much later they gave her the name ma'at but that is only a guess..
    Proceeding the war of the gods there were long periods of time of building tensions between the gods.. in other words it was not a spontaneous war.. The war of the gods began over disagreements on what I can only describe as tribal differences between the gods.. Tribal differences is what was communicated to me and those differences had been building tensions between them for a long time Those differences included.. control of territories .. control of people..and the methods used to achieve.. and so on.. I fully understand telling you the gods were/are tribal is way out there but you asked me how it was that is just one fact of how it was .. You asked me who were the two sides in the conflict.. To survive the gods formed alliances with each other.. various things brought then together.. in the end there were only two groups
    Another fact...taking into consideration the whole scheme of things our reincarnation process is a relatively new one and is heavily influenced by our tribal god enemies.. and you wonder why there are problems... Through them there tribes on earth are well established and fully committed to the survival of there tribes
    BB must return and restore balance well before a new chapter in human development can begin.. Our balance must be there so the next chapter can begin.. The sun gods are also tribal .. we are the good guys .. from us all good things happen.. The tribal gods who currently control things must be defeated.. it will be brutal.. Many members of there tribes on earth will be eliminated and will never be allowed to return when incarnation is also in balance.. Many things people now believe in will be gone because many of them are the ways of our enemies. The physical must be in balance we must be in control for this new chapter to begin as we reach out beyond earth.. balance of all things begins in the physical
    The warriors of the sun gods will restore balance in the physical..as I said it will be a brutal time..Our enemies will fight us with everything they have.. and that will also involve countless physical entities
    members of there tribes on earth.. We are far more powerful than our enemies.. as I have said before we are just waiting for the right time to restore balance
    If this post offends you tell me and I will not post another

All The Best

19. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I'm not offended in the least, just interested to find out what is going on. Thanks for the info and for anything else you can provide.

Cordially,
    S&S

20. briski

briski Senior Registered

This war that you mention John, ties into some of what I have been researching in the metaphysical dimensions. Called different names as such, but none the less validates some of what Ive read, unfortunately some of it falls on the wrong side of the forums rules.
    Are the anunnaki involved in this war John? because thats what ive been researching into unless im completely wrong

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018 at 5:30 PM
    Ritter likes this.