Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Briski,

I am very interested in whatever you have on this. The board rules are here:

http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/posting-guidelines.1305/

The major ones I can think of applying to this have to do with preaching or occultism. However, in my experience, as long as the context is clearly related to reincarnation, and not proselytizing in religious/occult/etc. areas the moderators tend to be fairly relaxed. However, if you are concerned about forum rules, please feel free to give me a PM. I'd definitely like to know what you have that might be relevant.

Cordially,
    S&S

briski likes this.
  2. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I think the Anunnaki already came up around pages 30-31, and were dismissed by you at that time. You may want to revisit those pages and see if you have any further thoughts on the matter.

Cordially,
    S&S

briski likes this.
  3. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi briski I'm neither a technical person or a scholar ..Everything I talk about are memories and what is communicated to me from BB my spiritual self I had never heard about metaphysical dimensions or the anunnaki before.. I google both . metaphysical dimensions is way beyond my abilities of comprehensions the anunnaki I just don't know what to make of that.. I think it's important to say .. what I talk about are my/BB's and also John Tats best understandings of the words and do not have any relevance to words that may be used to describe what I talk about.. I'm not a student because of my inabilities of comprehensions of written words.. as a result often I have nothing to offer on what I say .. I understand ... they are my understandings,,mine/BB's

All The Best

briski likes this.
  4. John Tat

Hi S&S I don't remember that discussion I will go back and have a look.. My memory is never very good with things I did/do not understand
    All The Best

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  5. briski

briski Senior Registered

Hi John, I just checked mere dreamer put up a youtube clip, pretty much what I have been looking into,
    Im also drawn to ancient times, self taught how to read ancient txts, found it remarkably easy to learn. Ive not managed to open up my memories, i also used to wear ankh around my neck until I lost it swimming in the sea ( over 15 years ago now) I never replaced it. Im sure I read you wear one? I do wonder if i do have a connection to either ancient Egypt or Greece, or even both. Ive been to Greece around 15 times now(pretty much every year).

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    John Tat likes this.
  6. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

After you said what you said about different tribes of "gods" I began to think about what some others have speculated about--the origin of all of the different "pantheons" of "gods" worshiped in different parts of the world.

A "Pantheon" is probably the word that would be used now instead of the term "tribe" for these groupings of "gods". The word "tribe" was probably used to explain things to you because that was a term you/BB understood--and it is also pretty accurate. In any case, a "Pantheon" is a grouping of gods that was accepted and worshiped by different groups of people in different places around the globe.

For example the Greek Pantheon included Zeus, Hera, Aries, etc. The Roman Pantheon was essentially the same, but with different names (Jupiter, Juno, Mars, etc.), so it appears that the same group of gods was being worshiped by both of these peoples, but using different names. Plus, the Greeks and Romans both accepted these gods as being the same (but with different names).

The Germans and Scandinavians of Northern Europe had a different Pantheon made up of Odin/Wotan, Thor, etc. It appears to be distinctive from the prior pantheon as the descriptions of these gods is different and they have different powers and different stories told about them.

The Pantheon of Egyptian gods seems, once again, different from both of the foregoing pantheons with different stories, names, etc. There have been many such pantheons revered and worshiped around the world. Some have been claimed to be the same as others being worshiped elsewhere under different names, but many are clearly different from each other.

The belief of various people in these gods and pantheons has been explained in various ways by scientists, but none of the "respectable" ones that I know of accepts these beings as being anything other than myths and stories of ancient people. OTOH, there are others who are not respectable scientific types who speculate that there is a basis in fact for these ancient stories and that some type of god-like beings came to our planet in the past, and that the stories and myths that are told about the ancient "gods" are the blurry recollections of what these "gods" did and were like. From that standpoint, it could be argued that various groups of these beings established themselves as "gods" over different groups of people/lands so as to be the pantheon ruling over that people and land.

Did these pantheons ever fight against each other? There are ancient myths from India about battles of this type, but I don't know much about it. And, interestingly enough, when different people groups conquered others, they often considered that their gods were obviously stronger than the gods of those they conquered and had beaten them as well. I don't know if any of this is helpful, and I will have to do more research. However, it is definitely true that the Greeks and then the Romans conquered Egypt resulting in a decline in the prestige of the Egyptian gods. After this, the monotheists--Christians or Muslims--conquered and/or converted the people of all of the regions previously worshiping the pantheons discussed above, almost complete eliminating the worship of all of their gods. How any of this might relate to what BB is saying I do not know, but perhaps it will be helpful in understanding him.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat and briski like this.
  7. John Tat

Hi S&S once again plenty of good information very helpful.. thanks

briski Yes I have worn an ankh for a long time I have three ... two expensive with gold chains but the one I wear all of the time is made from basic metal with no real stones.. I purchased it for 10 bucks at a market and use a piece of cord to hang it around my neck.. attached is a photo .. It gives me great comfort something the others don't.. I'm very attached to my gods especially Horus and Anubis
    It of course all comes from my spiritual self ..BB.. You have to be attached to BB to fully understand what he is talking about.. When he said.. may the jackals of the night piss on them and fill there ka's with piss to drink after we hack them to pieces.. he was actually praying to Anubis the god with the jackals head The upload did not work I will try and do it later

briski likes this.
  8. John Tat

I have this growing feeling that I'm trapped in a bubble..Things like this discussion about the physical gods and the war of the gods does not help this feeling I have..When I say trapped its not a problem because of me/BB .. I'm trapped in a bubble of truth of how some things were that many are looked upon as fiction and/or nonsense..
    S&S talked about respectable scientists who believe the physical gods and the war of the gods are myths and stories.. As far as I know they offer no proof.. none at all.. to back up those speculations
    I though respectable scientists investigated the unknown...obviously by there actions they are far from respectable
    The discussions on this topic is also poisoned by the inferences if there were such beings/ gods they must have been aliens
    The truth about the physical gods is no more or less mythical or alien than Jesus is in the Christian religion.. Jesus a physical god born to a physical mother in the physical.. just as the physical gods were I talk about.. I know for a fact through BB that the story of Jesus was/is a complete rip off from who the true and real gods were/are.. These are things science should be investigating IMO

9. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

First, almost all Christians believe that Jesus was God incarnate. There is a lot more to it than that, and the comparison you are making is definitely not exact, but it would take all day to talk about the differences. For now, it is close enough. There are a few Christians who don't accept this idea, such as the Jehovah Witnesses, but they are a very small minority.

Second, I don't think you should be excessively worried by what "official" science has to say on these matters. "Official" science would think all of us and everything on this board is wacko, as "official" science is a strictly materialist enterprise, so don't feel like you are alone. As a strictly materialist enterprise, "official" science does not accept the existence of things that cannot be explained from its current materialist viewpoint. It also looks down on the relatively small number of scientists who are exploring topics like reincarnation, etc.

Third, don't be worried about speculations about "aliens". People are just trying to fit things into the their own preexisting frameworks of ideas--as they always do. You do the same, as you/BB are currently trying to fit Jesus into your/BB's preexisting framework. This is something we all do. Anyhow, I think they are partially right about "aliens", and you are partially right as well. If the sun gods are presently inhabiting physical bodies elsewhere in the universe, they are not earthbound humans. The only human beings I know about are right here on planet earth. Maybe there are human type beings all over the physical universe, or maybe the physical bodies the sun gods are inhabiting are not human (as we understand the term). Both types of bodies would be "aliens from another planet" from our standpoint. But that doesn't exhaust who we are or who you say the sun gods are. THAT is only the "materialist" way of looking at things, not ours. As you know, the spirit inhabiting the physical body that is named John Tat is not that body. If the "sun gods" inhabit a human body, does that make them human? If they inhabit an alien body, does that make them aliens? They are who they really are no matter what type of physical body they temporarily inhabit. The body for you (as for them) is just a vehicle to interact with things in the physical at a particular physical location.

Fourth, I am not surprised you feel like you are in a bubble. I think we all feel that way to some extent, but your bubble is different and distinct to you and your particular beliefs. If there are other people on earth who remember the "sun gods", you do not seem to have any contact with them. If there are others on earth who are seeking to practice the old religion of Egypt (and after many years there are a few), what they are practicing is not based on what you know, but primarily on speculation and archaeology. So, from what I can tell, you are the sole believer of your type currently walking the earth. To that extent you are alone . . . for now. BTW--I often feel like I am in a bubble as well . . . but the future will come for both of us in due course. Then I hope to no longer feel so alone, and I know you are hoping for the same.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I was not offended by anything you said. I can sense your frustrations. I have a lot of frustrations as well, though my reasons are probably different in most respects.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    John Tat and KenJ like this.
  10. John Tat

Hi S&S Once again your words are very informative and calming.. You put things in ways that gives me things to think about.. I have never properly considered the implications of the sun gods abilities through the incarnation process to occupy physical bodies.. I have always accepted that is what they can do.. That when I think about is a major difference between Jesus and the sun gods.. The holy spirit came to Mary whereas the sun gods must go through the incarnation process..to become "human" ..from my perspective that gives rise to the interruptions of who and what they are when they are born into the physical from a physical mother again a previous mother of the gods and human physical father..Is it something like if you are born in a country you are automatically a citizen of that country no matter who your spiritual self is.. Who you are spiritually has no bearing if you are accepted as citizen or not.. or is who they are after being born human is something different.. To BB they are neither aliens because they were born here to human mothers and fathers or are they mystical.. They are physical gods... It would be interesting if science investigated these things The things we have been talking about here.. the physical gods and the war of the gods.. BB was there .. All of this happened after the sun gods came to the tribes of the Nile..As I have said before I have no clue how long ago that was Was it 10..15...20.. millenniums ago as I have said I have no clue.. My mind cannot cope looking back in time.. going back that far.. My mind can only cope with how long that is by saying to myself what will the world be like in the year 12018 0r 22018 ..That is the only way I can get perspective of how long ago the sun gods came to the tribes of the Nile

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I think I agree with you and BB in most respects. If sun gods are born in a human body they are definitely not "aliens"--but I would hesitate to call them merely "humans". (That would make them no different than the rest of us). So, it seems like they would require a different title than the rest of us. BB has given them one that suits him/you. I'm not 100% sure I'm completely good with that, but I don't have any better idea at the moment. . . .

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  12. John Tat

Hi S&S Something that may help in deciding who they are which I*m very interst to hear what you think... As I have said many times the mothers of the gods must return to the physical first again through the incarnation process so they can give birth to the gods I have thought long and hard about that the only answer I can come up with the mother's of the gods through there spiriual selves grow within there human form a physical body and brain worthy of the gods Does that make sense to you All The Best

13. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

This is something that I have been spending some time trying to figure and understand but what I've found from regressions (other people) and through other research that in terms of spirits no one is really from here and that all spirits that are people here are much older than commonly realized. It gets complicated and there is still so much out there to find and learn but generally being human is just a part of our experiences but never the complete story of our existences. One can open the box themselves or have someone help them along the way but be prepared as some of the answers are likely to not fit with in the scope of your beliefs and theology.

John Tat and SeaAndSky like this.
  14. SeaAndSky

Hi T&BA,

I'm in agreement on all three statements/sentences above. As a matter of fact, the last sentence is what this whole very long thread has been about for both John and myself. You'd have to sort through a lot of ideas and sift a lot chaff, but the thread is worth reading from the beginning--though it would be quite an exhausting exercise.

Cordially,
    S&S

tanker likes this.
  15. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Your last post sets forth a very plausible hypothesis based on the data you have given. It seems quite possible from what you have said in the past that the "mothers of the gods" have to be suitable for that task. The "sun gods" seemed to be looking for some particular blood line when you were talking about this before, so that might be part of it. However, that would seem to be a characteristic dealing only with the physical rather than the spirit side of things. As to the spirit side, you have written in the past (discussing cross-gender incarnations), that there is a very close relationship and sharing of memories between the spirit of the mother and the spirit of the unborn child. Could it be that the "sun gods" also seek and possibly require not just the correct bodies but the correct spirits in those bodies? Do you think that would be the spirit of someone already of this world, or do you think it would it be one of their servants sent from afar, perhaps from where they are?

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  16. John Tat

Hi S&S thanks again for your input.. There and back again said some very interesting.. some I do not fully understand but I will work on it.. That comes from almost everything I talk about comes from BB my spiritual self.. so as always I have nothing scholarly to offer... sometimes I wish I did but as you know that is not possible for me
    Things like the communications between the spirits of the mother and the unborn child I take for granted so I rarely talk about it.. and it does cause plenty of confusion about who's memories you are remembering ....just one effect it has is the memories about cross gender incarnations.. We have had long discussions about these communications so there is no point going over them again
    So yes the spirits of the mothers of the gods would be in close communication with the gods while they were in womb of there physical mothers.. I'm not sure how long they occupy there new physical body before they are born.. may only be a short time.. but that's a guess.. There new bodies are not occupied by a spirit already of this world.. well not as far as I know ..BB has never said anything about that.. but I'm sure if it did happen he would have in some way communicated that to me You said something about would it be one of there servants sent from afar.. That's not how it is .."afar" infers alien well I think it does maybe I misinterpreted what you meant.. The spirits of the gods have never left.. as they said they came from a place exactly the same as here..The full implications of that I feel are far reaching and implicates everything we are

All The Best

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  17. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Ask who are these spirits now and where they are now, again there are all kinds of surprises that are living normal and not so normal human lives as we are all from worlds far away one time or another. I can only wonder where we will all be countless ages from now.

John Tat likes this.
  18. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

In your post 678, you give a brief outline of the war to be fought and the two sides. You have since given additional information. If I am not mistaken, your side won, but the other side was somehow able to maintain overall control of access to this world via incarnation here. From that standpoint, it is true that there were pantheons (tribes) of gods worshiped in ancient times that are now only a historic memory. For example, worship of the pantheons revered by the great civilizations along the Euphrates on the other end of the fertile crescent from Egypt (Sumer etc.), seemed to have disappeared long before the worship of the deities of ancient Egypt ended. So, that may indicate that they were losers in the war you indicate occurred. However, perhaps this war happened even earlier and they disappeared for other causes.

I suppose one reason I am confused is that I would expect that if another tribe or tribes of "gods" was controlling incarnation on the planet so as to gradually exclude the worshipers and worship of the sun gods and the other god tribes who fought on their side, we would be seeing the worship of the winners of this very ancient war between the gods being replaced by the worship of other pantheons of gods (i.e., the pantheons of the losers of the war between the gods). However, the winning pantheons of ancient gods previously outlined (including that of ancient Egypt) were not replaced by other pantheons of multiple gods (the losers). They have all been replaced by monotheistic religions who only worship one supreme creator God.

Consequently, I am having a hard time making the various pieces fit together. If other tribes of gods lost the war, but maintained most of the control over who could incarnate on earth, it seems like they would be gradually replacing the followers of the tribes of gods that won (including the sun gods) with their own, and that the worship of the Egyptian, Greek/Roman, and Northern gods would have been replaced by worship of other tribes of multiple gods. However, this has not happened. Instead, polytheism around the globe has been largely replaced by monotheism.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--There are still some vibrant polytheistic religions around, the Hindus of India being the most obvious. However, worshipers of multiple gods are a definite minority.

John Tat likes this.
  19. John Tat

HI S&S I will give an "off the head opinion" to your questions without going into mediation for answers.. I have a broad understanding but that's all it is of answers to your questions but I will meditate and try and get more detailed answers.. First of all.. you mistake what is actually going on.. It's not so much about religion or god's it's about control OK the god's are the god's... lets call them for want of a better description the generals of there religion/tribes in this war for control.. unlike any other physical war ever fought or will be fought ..when you win this war you win the lot .. everything.. you control everything... So what tactics are use over physical millenniums are only tools used hopefully that will help you keep control and/or sometime in the future take control back
    Its an interesting question how our defeated enemy ended up controlling the incarnation process..I have asked this a couple of times of BB during meditation..He has communicated to me the answer in detail several times.. These is no possibility I can understand it all.. but its something like.. as I said ours is a relativity new incarnation process.. from what I can put together.. originally we set it up for very selective incarnations not so much on religious grounds although undoubtedly was a factor.. but what was best overall.. In other words we wanted to strictly control incarnation for what was best for everyone.. and over time and by now a very high percentage of spirits would be incarnating all good spirits who had plenty to offer.. That's how we wanted to do it..We were sure that was best for this world.. We may have even done it before .. but that's a guess This is only one reason BB believes we are the good guys..We lost control of this process because we were "overwhelmed"is the only description I can give from what BB communicate to me.. That could mean several things but not many but just the term "overwhelmed" says plenty about what happened But us being "overwhelmed" also lost us control of the physical.. As I said there must be balance in the physical for us to regain balance of everything
    I think you and others may be stuck in a mind set of your beliefs , knowledge and opinions and very importantly today's interruptions of what is logical and what is not logical Even just hundred years ago it was not considered logical we could ever go to the moon ..so what happened in these times.. not to appear to be logical today cannot be backed up with any logic at all
    You said our enemies do not control there tribes on earth.. That could not be more wrong.. They are in almost total control of there tribes.. Don't forget its mostly about control As I said they are masters of illusions.. that is what they are best at and use it with tremendous success.. BB is furious about the following tactic they used and still use to this day.. because this tactic everything changed and took control away from us ..it created chaos..They came up with the perfect illusion of what a god should be.. It was so great.. so grand.... so magnificent.. that people were hypnotized by the concept of this illusion of a god.. It slowly took control away from us.. as I said we will never make the same mistakes again To this day they still control there tribes with this illusion Their tribes on earth obviously have changed over the millenniums but their tactic hasn't changed.. From my very limited understating of what is going on its interesting they would use the tactic of a one god when they are not that themselves.. but as I said its mostly about control not god's and religions
    When balance returns the people will see how it always should have been . There will be abundance and prosperity and the people will pray to their god's and give thanks to them for what they have provided them
    As I said this is a very rough and broad account.. some of the gaps I filled in with my feelings.. I don't think I answered all of your questions but will mediate on them and try to get the answers

All The Best

Speedwell likes this.
  20. John Tat

Hi There and back again...I'm not sure how to answer you questions..What may help and I have said this several times before .. I get the feeling that BB my spiritual self was once physical There appears to be an urgency at present about many things spiritual .