Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

Your post 699 was very helpful to me in understanding what is going on. Thanks! If you have any additional information, that would be great. I was very interested to hear BB's explanations of various things, especially the tactics and strategies being employed by the two sides in the conflict, but I don't want to focus just on that. It was all interesting. So, I'd be happy to get anything more related to what is going on, whether related to tactics/strategy or something different.

Cordially,
    S&S

2. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I couldn't help but return to the subject matter of your last post, and decided I had been too vague in my response. Here are some specific things that impressed me that I would like to know more about:

(a) The war and its history. It sounds like it has been a "cold" war for some time now. That usually takes place when for some reason or another both sides are not ready or don't want to fight a "hot" war at that point in time. What takes place then is a constant jockeying for position, something like a long chess match where the two sides try to get the most advantageous position in terms of an eventual "hot" war. What you've talked about in terms of the return of BB and the "sun gods" sounds like the initiation of the next and probably conclusive "hot" phase by the "sun gods".

(b) When and why did human spirits begin incarnating. You really got my attention when you said incarnation is a relatively new process. This is very different from most of what I hear and read--which represents it as being around for a very, very long time--usually 100,000 years or more. So, it is naturally a point I would like to know more about. For example, when did this process begin? Who started it? Why was it started? Where were human spirits before they started incarnating? This is a pretty earth-shaking statement.

(c) What does the other side want to do in controlling reincarnation. You laid out some of the things that your side wanted to do in terms of controlling incarnation. They all sounded pretty good. How is the other side different in terms of what it has been and wants to do in controlling incarnation?

Thanks for your feedback.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S I will do my best to answer your questions as best as I can within my restrictions It will take some time to put it together but I will do it as quickly as I can In the meantime the following are some things for you to consider There is a pre conceived perception of what a spirit is and what it is not........What the age of the incarnation process is is determine by what it is connected to......The incarnation process can lead to many different places that' s how we set it up but our enemies do want us to use it for that purpose The incarnation process is far far more than what it it presently used for I will post again when I sort some things out but as I said it may take some time................,.....All the best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  4. John Tat

Hi S&S.. As I thought giving you good reply's to your questions will take some time also considering the restrictions I have
    I tried to get something from BB on your term "cold war".. I don't think it meant anything to him because I asked three times over three meditations and got nothing back..but as I have explained before sometimes I don't know he has communicated something to me they only come out in my feelings about things.. which I have to say really annoys me.. why he needs to do it that way sometimes.. When I asked him he came back with some crap that's its all part of my education which appears to me to be a load of BS
    It's true the only way to win a final victory.. is for one side to win a major conflict in the physical.. as I have said all lasting control begins in the physical
    The "cold war" thing you talk about I will tell you what I think.. how it appears/feels to me.. we choose not to engage in such trivial things... We are not currently in control so such childish games would have to begin with us . We do not play children's games...so I don't think there is any "cold war" going on... not in the sense we understand a cold war to be anyway.. I will keep going and post again when I can get something to you

All The Best

5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

"Cold War" is a modern term. So, I'm not surprised that it meant nothing to BB. Also, sorry if I confused matters. I was just expressing what I thought the situation sounded like to me, but it sounds like I just confused matters by using an unfamiliar term. I really was just looking for more history and information about the war.

Cordially,
    S&S

6. John Tat

Hi S&S I will do my best to give another reply to your questions and will continue to meditate to try to get more
    You asked the question "when did human spirits begin incarnating"..I meditated on that question four times..All I got back from BB was confusion over the term "human spirits".. I'm not sure he understood what you meant by "human spirits"
    Maybe your question should have been " where did our spirits originally come from?".... I would also ask the question "are spirits nothing more than another form of life/existence we do not understand?"
    Were many spirits once physical just as I believe BB once was?...Did many spirits come from some place we don't know about before our enemies closed the gate between the incarnation process and what it is connected to?
    If they did I have always argued they would not have been/ and are not aliens .. They would have been/are born to human mothers and fathers in the physical right here on earth.. so they could not possibly be alien
    From my understanding of BB's communications the science fiction buffs have it all wrong.. There are no such things as aliens in this world never has been any either
    Governments are wasting there time looking at the sky's for aliens.. If they are concerned about aliens then they should be concerned about children in the womb's of human mothers right here on earth
    But as I said after birth they are not alien anyway The following should be considered.. ..how many thousands even how many millions of spirits occupying physical entities are actually
    "trogan horse's" waiting for the right time?
    Another thing..would you call BB and the others incarnating back to earth to restore balance an alien invasion? In my opinion of course they would not be ..they have all incarnated back to earth many times
    Everyone that is here and ever has been here were all born to human mothers and fathers in the physical here on earth..making none of us ..present..past.. or future ..alien.. There will never be an alien invasion of earth
    I don't believe our spirits come from just one source.. They come from a variety of places
    I will do some more when I have more

All The Best

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  7. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

John, I have a question. Has BB had incarnations since his last Egyptian one?

8. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Below I give my reactions/responses to several of statements you made in your last post. I have put your statements in italics:

I'm not sure he understood what you meant by "human spirits"

Well, I was actually just trying to make some kind of distinction between the types of spirits who are like us and incarnate as ordinary human beings as opposed to the types of spirits who are "sun gods" and also incarnate in human forms. So, I was trying to ask where WE (the spirits that are ordinary human beings when we incarnate on earth) came from versus where the spirits who are "sun gods" came from, etc. So, are we from the same place, from different places, or what?

Maybe your question should have been " where did our spirits originally come from?".... I would also ask the question "are spirits nothing more than another form of life/existence we do not understand?"
    Were many spirits once physical just as I believe BB once was?...Did many spirits come from some place we don't know about before our enemies closed the gate between the incarnation process and what it is connected to?

Wow, these are all great questions.

I have always argued they would not have been/ and are not aliens .. They would have been/are born to human mothers and fathers in the physical right here on earth.. so they could not possibly be alien

I agree, but that still leaves us not knowing where they came from and where we came from as spirits incarnating in human bodies on this planet. Also, we do not know our origins or theirs. Were we created? Were they created? If so, who created us and who created them?

The following should be considered.. ..how many thousands even how many millions of spirits occupying physical entities are actually
    "trogan horse's" waiting for the right time?

I don't understand what you mean here, except perhaps that there may be many spirits who were followers of the "sun gods" in ancient time that will be rejoining them when they return.

Another thing..would you call BB and the others incarnating back to earth to restore balance an alien invasion? In my opinion of course they would not be ..they have all incarnated back to earth many times

No, not based on what you have said. Still, I do not know where any of us as spirits originally came from, either the ones of us that incarnate as ordinary humans, the ones that are "sun gods", or the spirits that are enemies of the "sun gods".

Everyone that is here and ever has been here were all born to human mothers and fathers in the physical here on earth..making none of us ..present..past.. or future ..alien.. There will never be an alien invasion of earth

Based on what you have said I agree. The only way there could be an "alien" invasion of the type most people think about would be if spirits in the bodies of some alien beings from another star system were to physically invade us while in such alien bodies. From what you have said, the "sun gods" don't consider this to be feasible given the distance between the stars.

I don't believe our spirits come from just one source.. They come from a variety of places

Another important statement. Are these different physical places or different places in the spirit realm? Either way, what are these places, and do the "sun gods" come from the same place as the rest of us? Do the enemies who are currently controlling incarnation on earth come from a different place from us and the "sun gods"?

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--You have brought up a lot of interesting questions.

9. Benny Price

Benny Price New Member

I never read a book on the subject, but I did take a college course that taught self past life regression, which was basically like meditation. I was the only person in the class to have past life memories, and excel with the training. The course was non-credit, and the college had a disclaimer that they didn't endorse such things.

I was really lucky because that college only offered strange courses like that for about a year, which included Numerology and Psychic Awareness.

I wish I remembered the name of the teacher. All I remember is she possibly lived near Hollywood Beach in the Oxnard area.

To date I've probably remembered about 50 past lives. People and places are how I find so many past lives. I find that "soul groups" tend to accumulate in areas and general times, like over a few years. Then they all disperse and move on to experience other life issues.

"Life timing" and "soul attachments" are very interesting topics to me. I've had a couple of soul attachments where souls have tried to come into this reality via my relationships. One was a high school friend who died as a teenage, and his soul followed me around for years, and another was a psychic teacher that died while I was in my late 20's. The high school friend (soul) took off in disgust after I broke up with this one girlfriend (who had also had an abortion), and the psychic teacher left when I couldn't make a connection with this woman I knew in my 30's. I'm sure they're both back in this reality someplace.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  10. John Tat

Hi S&S Where do spirits come from?
    I will do my best to explain from my limited understandings .. after more meditations mostly about what I can talk about.. Before I do that it would be good to consider the following....
    All concepts of who spirits are and where they come/came from are shrouded by.. no.. even.. even worse than shrouded by.. the concepts are all human.. given human names and are mostly connected to some sort of god and destiny.. Even spirit is a word that has no meaning to BB let alone spiritual realm ..the same as the rest of it they are all human terms and concepts and have nothing whatsoever to do with how things really are
    I have talked before about the evolution of spirits .. That they to grow in stature and abilities.. the question is and I have asked this question of BB many times...in stature and abilities to who and what?
    but have got nothing back of any real value... get some sort of god out of your mind because that is not what/or how it is
    As you know I'm not a fan or believer in aliens..I'm not saying they do not exist.. but they have had no contact with this world.. Again this concept of aliens .. who they are and where they may come from are all human and have very few connections to how it is .. you have to admire the abilities of the imaginations of man on many things.. life would be very dull without our imaginations
    When people talk about these subjects I get a real feeling of being trapped in some sort of cell ... it's a very strange feeling.. like my head cannot cope with what is being said

All The Best
    p.s. It's not that the stars are to far away it's that an invasion of lizards and/or strange looking aliens is not how it's done

Ken.. Yes BB has been back many times.. but as I have talked about before he had cast off all of his connections to his past only to return during this physical cycle

11. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks John, I was just wanting confirmation as to my understanding about how "personalities" persist. On another thread there was a belief expressed that the personality disappeared when they incarnated again which stuck in my mind. My thoughts were that if BB could still be so forceful as an old personality then I could balance the two sources of informationo_O.

12. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I don't know what word to use instead of "spirit". I don't really understand the Egyptian terms: ba, ka and akh. From what I can tell from reading, the ba is the personality, the ka is the life force, and the akh is the union of these two. Akh can also be the union of these two in a physical body. However, it sounds like the Akh is the total person, which is the ba and ka together when not in a physical body. However, there is a lot of variance in how different folks seem to define these terms. How do you understand them? I think you used to say that to your "soul" was the life force and there was also your true spiritual self or spirit. This sounds a lot like ka + ba = akh. Instead of "spirit", maybe I could use akh to represent the being that is comprised of personality (ba) and life force (ka), and then just note whether the akh is incarnate or not. I'm just trying to figure out what would work best instead of "spirit". What kind of terminology do you think is best?

Cordially,
    S&S

13. John Tat

Hi S&S The only way I'm going to find out anything of value is to ask BB what happens after he
    Goes to the gate and goes through the gate and who and what is there If Blueheart was hear I know she would tell to stay right away from those things they are very sacred and secret I do not have the courage to ask BB about those things but I have no problems finding out what I can Using Anciet Egyptian words is a great idea I will do that......All The Best

14. John Tat

Hi S&S The following is important to "where we came from" I have posted it before but you made no comment...Most if not nearly all spirits (our spiritual selves) are just run of the mill spirits... there is nothing special or outstanding about them.. This of course would appear stupid..ridicules and offensive to most.. based on there personal and religious beliefs .. as I said it is important to where we came from.....I'm interest in what you think about this..I'm getting some things together and will post them but I am very interest to read your comments
    Also do you believe in earth bound spirits and ghosts if you do do you believe they are one and the same .. all important question to 'where we came from"

All The Best

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  15. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I didn't say anything in terms of most of us being "run of the mill" because it didn't seem that controversial to me. I assume most of us do fit into that category. Actually, I don't think that would offend most. It seems that most religions assume that there are spirit beings superior to us humans.

It does seem that some spirits are earth bound. From what I can tell, some of these spirits appear to be permanently earth bound and others seem to be temporarily earth bound. Ghost is a name that is used by some for disembodied "human" spirits when they make themselves known to us. It seems like a lot of the spirits that are earth bound (long-term or short-term) could also be called "ghosts".

In most respects we almost all seem to be earth bound spirits as we keep returning here with each new lifetime, but I think the term "earth bound" is usually used only for spirits who don't reincarnate, but just hang-around (as previously discussed).

Cordially,
    S&S

16. John Tat

Hi S&S Another important question...You said that it's claimed reincarnation began 100,000 years ago.. Disregarding you spiritual beliefs for a moment at what point/stage of human development.. what point in your opinion did we have to evolve to for us as human entities to be worthy of being occupied by a spiritual entity wherever that spiritual entity came from? ...keeping in mind who in your opinion had more to gain .. them or us?

All The Best

17. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

(1) How far back spirits began incarnating in human bodies, etc.?--

I don't know if 100,000 years is claimed specifically by anyone. I did recall that a person reported that they had past lives that went back somewhere close to that far, though the earliest lives were on a different world in a different type of body. I'm a bit doubtful about that type of thing myself. In any case, I do not know when we (as spirits) began incarnating in human bodies, though I have a lot of theories. However, it is also hard to answer your question because I think of all conscious life as having a spirit of some type. So, to me, even my cats and dog have spirits (though not the same type that incarnate as humans). So, if there was something human walking around, I would assume that it was conscious and had a spirit like ours. I suppose it is possible that such a being might exist with an animal type spirit . . . maybe.

The latter is an interesting question. Someone (Ritter I think) recently compared the body/spirit problem to hardware and software. So, advanced software (such as an advanced spirit) requires advanced hardware (i.e., a sophisticated brain and nervous system) in order to work and manifest properly. This is not a bad analogy. I suppose from that standpoint, that you could have less advanced software that could still work on advanced hardware. So, possibly a more primitive animal-type spirit could operate out of a human type body, though I think it would only be capable of using a small amount of what the human nervous system was capable of. If it was an animalistic spirit, I assume it might be a bit more clever, but still animalistic. Still, I'm just guessing on all of this.

To really get down to what I myself consider to be physical evidence of when human type spirits were in human type bodies, I go to something that you see a lot of in your line or work: Art. Animals create shelters, use primitive tools, and have ways of communicating with each other. However, I don't believe they create Art in the way human's do and think of the term. So, I would say that human spirits were in human bodies at least as early as the earliest definite human art works:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_painting

I'm not altogether sure of the dates given on the art shown in that article (which ranged in different examples from around 20,000 years old to more than 60,000 years old), as radiometric dating techniques always rely on certain assumptions that may be open to question. However, I definitely agree that the art shown is the product of a human spirit or something very close to it.

(2) Who do I think had more to gain .. them or us?--

I'm not sure I understand the question because I am not sure who is "them" and who is "us". I believe I am a spirit who inhabits human physical bodies while manifesting in the physical on this planet. So, I assume "them" refers to our physical bodies and "us" refers to us as spirits. In that regard, I don't ask whether my body gains from being used by me any more than I ask whether my clothes or my car gains from being used by me. Also, like my clothes and car, I believe that human bodies were made to be used by advanced spirits of our type (and sometimes by even higher spirits when they choose to manifest at this level). However, I suppose that human bodies considered as biological machines definitely gain from our usage, as we propagate, shelter, feed and protect them (and have done so in ever increasing numbers and style) since we first were embodied in them.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--In the interest of honesty I have to admit that I am not a particularly good care-taker when it comes to clothes, car or body. This is an unfortunate character defect on my part and evidence of poor stewardship.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    KenJ likes this.
  18. John Tat

HI S&S I'm finding your reply's very interesting and informative Do you believe any comparisons we make of our spiritual selves to anything physical is a mistake.. I understand that is the only comparisons we can make .. but are such comparison completely wrong/misleading?
    Do you believe our spiritual selves... who we really are.. are not of his world.. If they are not then spirituality we are all aliens.. not of this world.. If we are all aliens and can only be born physically to be non alien in the physical then in you opinion what is really going on..
    I too am not a good care-taker of cloths, car or body.. On Tuesday I good friend of mine rang and asked me to pick him up from his work place.. I had to stop at a bin on the way and dispose of all of the empty food and drink containers

All The Best

19. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

In terms of your first question, I am not sure how much of who we are as spirits predates being in human bodies (or any physical body anywhere). I tend to think that there are a lot of things, including cognition, affections, feelings, gender, and gender attraction of some type, that are part of who we are as spirit beings and predates our immersion in physical bodies. However, physical bodies certainly impact all of these and a lot of other things about how we react and perceive things.

Nonetheless, I believe that it is imperative that we understand ourselves as being initially, innately, and most importantly, spirit beings temporarily housed in physical bodies. From another standpoint, I guess it would be correct to say that the physical bodies we inhabit were made to meet our needs as spirits and not vice versa. From that point of view, it is probable that our bodies conform to and "resemble" us (as spirits) as much as it is possible for something physical to conform to something spirit.

I think the whole "alien" issue leads to the question of whether we are discussing things on the physical or spiritual level. Is there such a thing as an "alien" spirit? What if it is in a human body? Is it human or alien? What if you or I (who I will refer to as "human" spirits) were in an alien body? Are we human or alien? I tend to think of the spirit as primary. So for me that is what is important to me in terms of whether something is one of my "kind" or not. Consequently, this would be more important to me in terms of whether a being in a different type of physical body was "human" or not, though the word "human" would no longer seem to apply.

And when it comes to spirits, I've heard of distinctions between types of spirits--such as those in the animal kingdom and those in the human kingdom. There are even reputed to be "nature" spirits that are involved in facilitating things in the natural world. Likewise, there are reputedly spirits much higher in the scheme of things than we are in terms of their intelligence and abilities. Actually, the word "alien" in the modern sense is a product of modern times, scientism and SciFi. Our ancestors believed in lots of different types of beings, some looking like us and some much different. The most important thing to them was whether they would help or harm. And, likewise, whether they were benevolent or malevolent in nature.

Cordially,
    S&S

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  20. John Tat

Hi S&S Over many days I have compiled a detailed reply to your last post.. The trouble is I keep modifying it as I assess what I can and cannot talk about .. In the end I finished up with what appears a critical view of what you said which I do not want to post .. on the other hand it has some interesting stuff in it...
    I feel ok and that's the best I feel about talking about the following .. it is very borderline on what I want to talk about
    As you know I'm not an educated person so I cannot put very good words to this.. I wish I could explain in better and in greater detail but I do not have the words to do that
    I have talked about the light being the intersection of countless highways (paths) that can take us to countless places..
    The concept of just one light is wrong
    The light is actually lying dormant within everyone of us ...As we are dying we see the light that is within us in our heads and we (our spiritual selves) goes to the light (the doorway) and passes through our light and goes to the reincarnation process ..that's the only way it can work there is no other way it can work.. I wish I had words to describe this event ..but our spiritual selves only doorway out of the physical body is through the light of the physical body.. our spiritual selves must pass through the light of the physical body for the physical body to die ...If each of us did not have our own light then
    there would no pathway for our spiritual selves to leave our physical body.. There is no other mechanism that would allow our spiritual selves to leave.. This is what I have refereed to as the dying process
    and is completely separate to the reincarnation process.. It's very possible that the concept of the light of god being within all of us came from ancient knowledge of the light that is within us as we die and appeared so mystical and magical to later peoples that there only concept of such a thing was ..it must be god.. the light of god
    As I have said our enemies control which doorways we take as we go through the light..BB passed onto me they have closed all doorways except for those they want us to take .. and as I have also said they are masters of illusions within the reincarnation process when we get there to get us to do exactly what they want us to do

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.