Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

I agree with what Eowyn has said. Her points are all good, and I think I have said many of the same things over time.

However, having said that, I am still interested in what you are bringing out. This doesn't mean that I believe that your source is accurate, trustworthy, or even "good"--there's are allegedly lots of entities, etc. out there of various types that you could be tapping into that could be feeding you information of questionable validity and/or that may not have your best interest at heart.

Still, it has been getting more interesting to me with the turn towards ancient Egypt. So, if your "source" is a bad one, at least he/she/it is feeding you something (true or not) that is more interesting than last year's sports scores. I remain curious as to where this is heading, though somewhat cautious for your welfare. The last makes me hesitant to encourage you further, but you don't seem to be any worse off so far, so . . . .

Cordially,

S&S

2. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Eowyn

You claim those things about what is happening to me. But both yourself and SeanAndSky ignore what my sourced passed on to me about squaring the circle... You see you are both so blinded by your own beliefs' you ignore that which contradicts them.. I would like you both to explain how I did what I did for everyone on this forum to see . If you both say you do not know or do not understand then to me you have no credibility about anything else you said, let alone having no understanding whatsoever of what a source really is. I understand those things I do not agree with

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
  3. SeaAndSky

John,

You shouldn't take offense just because we don't trust your source as much as you do. Actually, the square the circle thing is one of those things that keeps me interested. However, the fact that you are receiving some interesting info doesn't prove that your source is all-knowing, completely accurate, or "good", anymore than the fact that a worldly source can produce interesting info proves that the worldly source is all-knowing, completely accurate, or "good".

Actually, the reason some of the stuff you are getting IS interesting is BECAUSE it is available and can be confirmed from worldly sources--i.e., the internet. So, chill out. I'm still interested, just not willing to swallow someone else's personal revelations and viewpoint without reservations. (And, be honest, you certainly show more than a little bit of reservation about my viewpoints, why should yours be immune?)

Cordially,

S&S

PS--So, still interested in what you're putting out (or bringing in), just not without reservations.

4. John Tat

SeaAndSky

You see this is one area I'm misunderstood on this forum.. I do not take offence of anything....As you may have understood by my posts I do not dodge and weave around issues. I come out and approach them head on. That is way different to taking offense.. I would still like to hear from you your opinions on how I did what I did with the circle... People only take offense if they are not in control of what is going on with them. I'm certainly not that person

5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

In terms of what you did with the circle, my operating assumption is that you have had at least one PL in ancient Egypt, maybe several. If this is true, there may be a lot of relevant information like this--known to you in these PLs--hidden deep under the layers of many subsequent lives, but still there, even if you have to struggle to get to it. It is also possible that you were "guided" towards that result, perhaps by your source or by your own "higher self".

I'm not a materialist, so I don't have a problem with expanding the possible explanations outside of a materialist framework. However, none of that makes me believe that your source is infallible, or lets me know exactly what his/her/its motives are. Like I said, I'm interested, but that doesn't make me lose my sense of caution and my general reservations about your source. As noted, possession of information, skills, or whatever is not proof of "goodness" or ultimate trustworthiness.

Cordially,

S&S

6. John Tat

Hi SeaAndSKy

Thanks for your honest response.. You are different to some others. You must be very strong in your belief's and not

feel insure by with what others believe and talk about. As you know anger is caused by insecurity with yourself and your beliefs

You are strong and I respect that about you

Regards

7. Eowyn

Eowyn Wrought out of steel

I share SeaAndSky's viewpoint in regards to your squaring the circle, John. I do believe you and I do understand you, John, probably more than you think, as you see, I've had similar experiences, I've remembered a lot of past lives and sometimes I've had knowledge coming to me I had no idea about.

As for my beliefs, you are assuming mine, without knowing me at all. My point with the previous post is that ultimately these expereinces are only valid to ourselves. I can repeat a thousand times we all leave our bodies while we sleep, every night. I know that's a fact, as I've seen it happen many times, and I know it's a natural process. But that won't change anything, and people will keep believing that isn't possible and I'm talking nonsense, and I can't blame them, as people learn through their own experiences, just like happened to you.

I have no problem believing you're communicating with a source, possibly you could say I have my own, though I know he's a soulmate now dead, possibly disincarnated and living in the spiritual world. I know he doesn't mess up with me though. The problem I see with your source is he seems to make you more confused, but if you trust him, you're learning something, and he makes no harm, I guess it's all right.

I also have my own theories about Ancient Egypt, they don't include aliens like Blueheart said, but I'm certain they knew things that are lost now. We tend to underestimate our ancestors. Everyone who still believes the pyramids were built with ramps and tree trunks lacks at least a good observation capacity or ignores some of the facts (the same facts ignored by modern science). Those are the real blinded people.

So, yes, I keep being interested in what you have to say, whether it comes from your source or not.

8. John Tat

It's important to me to make the following point. As I said in this thread my source is only a small contributor to my pure spiritual self. My source is not who I'am It would be the same as those who believe they are in contact with their god would believe that their god was them.. One thing that is becoming very apparent to me my source is very authoritarian and lacks patience with anything he considers is not worthy. Being worthy is paramount to him. A person must be worthy. Because that is how he is that is how I come across on Ancient Egypt.. I basically mirror him, because that is how he communicates with me on these issues I do not have enough understandings and knowledge on these issues to put his communications in a more subtle way. When I go back and read what I have posted on Ancient Egypt, that's exactly how he is. I worry about Blueheart because she may well be a guardian. My source was who told me I will die a second death in the process's, I think next time. When I'm in the process's after the physical body dies, the pure spiritual me will be killed, my second death. That must and will happen, well that is what he told me

I still don't understand how those who believe they have communications with their god and I accept that they are having communications from a source, which they believe is their god, which is fine, are so offended by my source

I don't question Christian belief's neither does my source. In fact as I have said he often uses the bible in making his points

I suppose not believing in a god could be offensive to those who believe

I really don't understand the hostility and non belief when they themselves are such strong believers in a source. And that is what this thread is all about... Receiving information from a source.. I would love to hear how Christians communicate with their god and what he passes on to them and others with their source. My understanding is it's basically a one way street, them to their god then waiting for a reply or his assistance. I'm most likely wrong, but I would really like to know how it works

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  9. John Tat

I'm hoping someone can help me with the following My source told me the "S" sound is wrong, that means nothing to me, I googled the "S" sound and all I got was pages and pages on speech therapy and lisps. I then googled the "S" sound in ancient Egypt and all I got was pages and pages of Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics,, One thing I did learn was,, S" in hieroglyphics looks like half of a paper clip. This seemed important, but once again I'm at a dead-end

10. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

First off, no need to worry about me. I am good and we are cool, ok? I went to the main site of your broken link and what I saw looking around there was . . . er, let's just say . . . questionable material. About your drawing of the spoked wheel and connecting it to Ancient Egypt, I just can't think of any artifact, tale, picture, or whathaveyou to connect it to.

You wrote this:

That is, by the way, a very ancient Egyptian attitude. And, what you wrote about him being authoritarian and lacking in patience makes him more real to me, and actually, makes me believe you more. Not that I didn't believe you before, but it seems more in-line with my own communications with whatever-you-wanna-call it.

Setting aside the squaring the circle for a moment, I am interested in a few other things you wrote. Giving an example, you wrote about a man having three children. (I could point out, as an aside, that passing on DNA does not make one a father, but let's not go there. ) Anyway, it is interesting to me that you said THREE, because for some days now I have been looking at one of their stories to see if it connects to Raser at all. It might, then again, it might not.

In the story, the high priest of Ra, who's name has been translated as Rauser and Rawoser has a wife by the name of Rud-dedit or Reddedet. She gives birth to triplets with the help of a number of goddesses. These boys are named Userkaf, Sahura, and Kaka and are prophesied to all, in turn, be kings of Egypt. Such news, of course, would not sit well with the current king Khufu, if he were to find them so it is kept a secret, largely by beating up the servant girl.

Ignoring the end of the story, there are several things here that are interesting. The answer to your "S" problem. A possible clue to Raser. The connection to Ra and his religion through the father and high priest. The three children. The (presumed) fact that Khufu reigned in the pyramid age and has a connection to the great pyramid. The (presumed) fact that the boys became the first three kings of the 5th dynasty. There is even a section previous to this story where a magician prophesied that the oldest son of Rud-debit would become the chief priest at Heliopolis. Which is where the sun temple religion, with the primordial mound topped by an obelisk (benben stone) originated.

I will try to find a link to the story if you want one, but for the moment, I have spent way too much time writing this today, and the natives are starting to get restless. Bye, for now.

11. John Tat

Hi Blueheart

Anything you can help me with would be very much appreciated

So you also have a source, that's really great

This thread was a great opportunity for many to talk about how it works for them.. Just reading threads and posts most have something guiding them They have chosen not to share their experiences...what a shame

12. John Tat

Blueheart

Because Of what you told me

I read my post again where I called Ra Raser... My source told me " We redirected Raser to where his power was required" Then in brackets I said I assume reflected With what you have told me again there is every possibility my understandings of what I was told were once again way off the mark. Now there is every possibility it had nothing to do with the sun (Ra), It now could become far more interesting . Who was we? You would think my source would have been part of "we"..Who else would have been part of "we"..me or was "we" many others that had nothing to do with me? and if Ra was not Raser then what was Raser re directed to do that required his power? Whatever this was its very important otherwise my source would have never talked about it... maybe you know something

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
  13. John Tat

I asked my source again about the above event. And once again he answered me in riddles. He told me BB (that's what he calls me)... there was chaos you know that..OK chaos first of all what does chaos actually mean and what did it mean back then, the meaning of words do change I researched as much as I could. I found references to chaos in the process of death and there was Seth the god of storms and chaos, and other references about chaos, which could be interpreted in many ways.. So once again there is not much to go on with the word chaos. I suppose it could be just straight forward chaos which could be associated with countless events, which again would be nothing more than a riddle

14. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

I will say this, the more he talks, the more he sounds to me like an ancient Egyptian. Chaos was a very important concept to them, both physically and spiritually. They feared it. So many of their actions; militarily, organizationally, ritualistically, spiritually, were designed to keep chaos at bay. Do you remember when I mentioned the feather, which represented Ma'at? Ma'at is the opposite of chaos, and stands for all that is right, orderly, truthful, and so on.

I could be wrong, of course, but all these signs seem to be pointing to a time either in predynastic times 3000 BCE-ish when Horus, the son of the sun, became attached to the kingship, or (and this seems more likely to me) somewhere in the Old Kingdom, between the second and fifth dynasties where, for a brief time, the temples of the sun flourished.

If Raser was, for instance, a high priest or THE high priest (save only the king) of the sun cult, he would indeed have power, both temporal and spiritual. On the temporal side, he would have wealth, a whole hierarchy of priests and priestesses to manage, estates to run, temples and complexes to maintain . . . And, quite probably, many enemies. Especially the high priests of the rival gods, such as Seth.

On the spiritual side, of course, he would be responsible for ensuring that the sun god not turn away from all of Egypt and continue to rain his blessings down upon them. A drought would be seen as a disaster, not only because some poor people would likely starve, but because it was a sign that the gods had turned their backs. Incidentally, the god of the Nile flood was called Hapi. (Happy) So, if Raser was a high priest of the sun god, his primary job would be to keep the god happy. If he were not happy, if he deserted them, chaos would ensue.

15. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Perhaps you saw this already?

Many of your themes keep repeating. Again, consider the primordial mound arising out of the sea of chaos with the obelisk on top, reaching up to catch the rays of the sun. From above, it would be seen as a circle with a dot in the center. It represents the uniting of heaven and earth, male and female, creation, order out of chaos, and so much more, I'd wager.

16. John Tat

Blueheart

After reading you post I had an overwhelming need to contact my source. Please do not think I'm nuts but this is what happened.. He was furious, not at you just outright mad as hell

I have never known him to be this bad. It was all about me I know that. He said BB Audi Ha Pes, that was very clear I could not mistake what he said but have no idea what it means

Then I had an image of a pyramid rising out of the water just as you said with a person half man and half bird standing on the top of the pyramid pointing upwards. He was mostly green, the same green as my visions of the circle and dot. I ended it straight after I was and still am shaken by this contact, it was very intense

17. John Tat

Blueheart

I just read your post again you did not mention a pyramid, but that's what I saw. I get so confused about all of this

I know I'm meant to know and understand but I don't.. This is terrible for me. Have you any idea how it feels when you are expected to know but you don't? It's made even worse when words are used that mean nothing to me

18. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Osiris, Lord of the Dead, was represented as a green-skinned man. The green-colour of is skin was meant to represent rebirth, possibly inspired by the yearly 'rebirth' of the Nile valley after the floods, green with plants and crops. Not sure if he was ever represented with bird-features though. However, his son Horus was usually represented as a man with the head of a falcon.

19. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Well, there are those who believe the pyramids were built to represent exactly that, the primordial mound or mountain emerging from the sea of chaos at the first time, the beginning of time.

Since what you saw seems so symbolic, I would say forget what you know for a second, and ask, what did it feel like when you saw it? What did it seem like the image was trying to convey?

Sorry, I can not help with the words. That's a mystery to me, too. Hope he is not the type to hold a grudge . . . I didn't mean to cause trouble.

20. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Oh, and helz_belz brings up a good point, too. Rebirth, renewal. Both are themes of Osiris and Horus. (Horus was son of Ra or son of Osiris, depending.) The sun was thought to die each day only to be reborn again every morning.