Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Ken,

I guess it depends on what attributes are being chosen. Certainly, there are a host of physical and environmental attributes that might be subject to choice without controversy. Physical attributes might include extremely acute abilities in certain areas (all musicians would die to have perfect pitch for example). Physical attributes can also include what weaknesses you choose to battle physically, which might include something like what happened to you (or not) as well as congenital defects or flaws. This might include a predisposition for certain issues such as alcoholism, and also might include the types of neurological, developmental or biochemical issues that impact the functioning of the brain and therefore the manner in which the spirit manifests through the body and experiences existence in the physical.

I don't know exactly where the line is between spirit and body, and what to attribute to each. Nor do I know how to distinguish what are the primary traits that determine who we are from more minor personality attributes that do not. But, if these primary traits and accompanying manifestation as personality do not exist, how can we say that there is something in the spirit that is us and is reincarnating? The whole concept becomes meaningless.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I am hesitant to say that personality is "maintained" as this seems to indicate something that is static, whereas personality is, IMO, in the process of development through all of this.

Speedwell likes this.
  2. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S
    \...What you said here is very interesting.. I try very hard to explain how some things are with BB and my source with little success because how things are work with BB and my source is very complex
    As you are aware I have talked about Or D Ha many times.. As I have said Or D Ha is the physical entity of BB each time he has incarnate back to Ancient Egypt.. As I have also said.. right now Or D Ha is trapped in the incarnation process unable to reunite with BB.. our enemies will not allow that to happen.. Or D Ha is both BB's physical identity and personality because BB has neither BB as Or D Ha
    lives the mirror lives not BB ..Or D Ha has the ability to incarnate over and over again not BB... For want of a better description BB rides on the back of Or D Ha throughout the entire incarnation process.. That is why John Tat only needs to get BB to the first gate.. on the other side of the gate Or D Ha will be waiting for BB.. As I have said when that happens its the beginning of the end of our enemies... As you can see BB is very vulnerable.. he must be protected by both John Tat as he is going through the dying process and on the other side of the gate by Or D Ha .. The time after next will be different because it will be Or D Ha who will be going through the dying process of the physical body not an outsider
    In a way for along time I have been telling you BB the same as all spiritual selves has no personality Or D Ha the physical entity is the personality.. Or D Ha the same as BB has many abilities taught to him by the gods in Ancient Egypt some of which makes all of this possible... This could never work for those without the knowledge of the gods

All The Best

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  3. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

You have me totally confused at this point. You have just finished insisting that personalty is based in the physical body and is a result of physical inheritance. This means that personality is purely biologically based and dies with the physical body. Now you say that Or D Ha is a personality waiting in the non-physical to meet up and be joined to BB? How could that be if personality is totally of the physical body? Then you turn around and say that next time around Or D Ha is going to be physical and will be the one to die?

Which is it? Is Or D Ha a physical person/body or some type of spiritual being? If he is a physical person, how could he still be around after 1000s of years? If he is a spiritual being, why does he have a personality? Likewise, if he is a spiritual being, how does he get to be physical except by being born--in which case he would have the inherited personality received from his new parents and not be Or D Ha any longer?

Once again, you have me totally confused at this point. Everything you have just said seems to contradict what you have been saying before your last post, and your last post also seems to be full of contradictions. Maybe I've missed something.

Cordially,
    S&S

4. John Tat

Hi S&S I fully understand why you would be confused.." I'm not" again this is all very complex and almost impossible to explain.. I don't want to make a big deal out of it when for me it's not.. How it is is how it is and how it has been since the times of Ancient Egypt.. maybe since the very beginning of Ancient .. although I have no clue how far back.. I can only speculate
    Or D Ha is a physical entity not a spiritual entity.. .. again I'm only guessing. when I say....maybe something similar to who the very early pharaohs were. I have never thought to question who Or D Ha is I have accepted he is physical not spiritual who can survive in the incarnation process when his physical body dies.. When I think about it.. it makes little sense.. none the less I know and understand that is how it is and always has been that way.. Maybe the scholars have an explanation of what I'm talking about.. There is something about a boat.. that allows this to happen.. that allows a physical entity to return over and over again.. The physical entity must have the knowledge taught to him by the gods that allows him to do this.. The boat is important
    We are obviously in a place of the sacred secrets .. knowledge that has never be written down only ever passed on by word of mouth .. this is how it happens .. this is how Ancient Egypt became the greatest civilization the world has seen.. then slowly crumbled into oblivion as one by one the care takers of the knowledge who had the ability to return over and over again turned there back on Ancient Egypt as the people of Ancient Egypt lost there way with the gods.. Keep in mind we were/are restricted by the life span of a physical body.. not the entity...there had to be another way.. There is the knowledge that allows the physical entity to survive the death of the physical body.. completely separate to the spiritual entity

All The Best

5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

When you say, "knowledge that allows the physical entity to survive the death of the physical body.. completely separate to the spiritual entity," I can only guess at what you mean. So, I hope you can be a bit more precise.

(1) First, do you mean a physical entity surviving in the physical body after the death of the physical body? If you are going that direction, you are going in the direction of the "Mummy" movies or the stories of vampires, the undead or animated corpse continuing in a kind of life via some specialized knowledge (or drink) allowing survival in the physical beyond physical death. Is this what you mean? I understand that ghoulish human legends may have nothing to do with it. For all I know, the knowledge may be about how to mix the legendary elixir of immortality, a supposed formula allowing continuing physical life without physical death. So, has Or D Ha been lurking somewhere living and moving about for all of these 1000s of years by some unknown means, or has his body been hidden somewhere in suspended animation waiting to be awakened? Will he return in the same physical body he inhabited back then?

(2) Second, if he is not remaining in the physical, do you mean that Or D Ha's personality is still alive and resident in some type of non-physical body waiting for a chance to return to a physical body? There seem to be others, like your source (who certainly has a personality), who are also doing this. However, if this is true, since you say personality is generated by physical factors, it seems that an attempt to inhabit a new body would bring about a tremendous clash between Or D Ha's personality and the personality in the same body inherited from the parents. Perhaps the knowledge here is about how to override or snuff out the budding personality of a newborn person so as to be able to take over the body.

(3) I have to wonder where you come in--what happens to John Tat's personality in all of this? BB will be united to the personality and body of Or D Ha. This is not your personality or your body. Where are you after you have accomplished your task? What happens to John Tat's personality after death? Where will the person I am talking to right now be? Do you just disappear, or do you become a "ghost" like your source, waiting for a chance to take over a newborn body? I can't really see how any of this leads to a happy ending for you.

Cordially,
    S&S

6. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Charon or Kharon, the ferryman of Hades who carries souls of the newly deceased across the rivers Styx and Acheron that divided the world of the living from the world of the dead?

7. SeaAndSky

Hi Ken,

Not the same, but someone similar: Aken (probably). There are plenty of images of the Egyptian version I have seen. Here is a quick article:

https://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/aken.html

Some think the Egyptian version is the origin of the Greek version, but apparently ferrymen for the dead are very common in various mythologies. Here is a long pdf I didn't read, but I post the link as it looked like it might be intereting to someone:

http://jguaa2.journals.ekb.eg/article_3902_c72fcef93bfa3c4f39b9e8ec4b8e0a29.pdf

Cordially,
    S&S

8. John Tat

HI S&S.. I could never answer all of your questions in any detail because I do not process the knowledge What I can and will talk about I will post over several posts.. With this post I will talk about what I have talked about before several times.. and it's central to my understandings .. but I have limitations of what I can pass on... and that is the ritual John Tat must go through as the physical body is dying..As I have talked about before... Over a long period of time.. several years or more I have been given piece by piece explicit and detailed instructions of what John Tat must do as his physical body is dying.. as he is going through the process of dying.. It is a ritual.. that is what was passed onto me.. a ritual which is probably part of the sacred knowledge.. As I said I asked BB why me ..Why John Tat why was I chosen.. BB told me I was chosen a long time ago because I'm some sort of clean skin.. an unknown entity.. ideal for what they needed.. I sometimes think that is why all of my life I have had great difficulty understanding difficult and complicated writings and situations.. I cannot do it... Yet as I have said I have a reasonably hi IQ.. as I have said these tests I have done.. those tests where you must see patterns then answer the question.. Most times I easily see a pattern and the answer is easy for me There are probably other IQ tests but these are the ones I have had to do to test my abilities to do specific tasks.. As I said as a result I have a reasonably high IQ but with sever limitations to be educated..as I have said I only went to 10th grade at school.. I think they knew what they were doing when they chose me or they prevented me from being distracted by the writings and the beliefs of others.. I think I needed to be a clean skin in every way This is probably why I know what has been communicated to me and will never allow any other beliefs to tarnish what I know to be true.. So this dying ritual is very important.. While mediating sometimes I have a driving need to practice over and over again what I have been taught to do It must become automatic for me because there will be plenty going on that could distract me.. I cannot make a mistake.. I'm talking about this first'... and only passing on what I feel comfortable passing on to show you any to attempt to analyze what happens and why it happens on a physical level is a waste of time.. I'm sure its all to do with sacred knowledge
    As and when John Tat dies it will not be a normal death.. it will b a very controlled death for very specific reasons and outcomes.. BB will still be inside John Tat right up to the moment of his death,, right up to the time John Tat reaches the first gate ..all the time going through a sacred ceremony from the very beginning of the dying process to the monument of death when John Tat reaches the first gate
    There is no point trying to analyze any of this on a physical level or the knowledge that already known

All The Best

9. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I've always known you were smart. My assumption was that you might have some type of dyslexia. This was something that no one knew about when I was young, and you're older than I am so they probably didn't know about it when you were coming up either. I first heard about it in regard to a nephew back (probably) in the late 70s who had difficulty reading. As it worked out, he eventually became an electrical engineer, so no trouble with smarts. However, he really had a tough time in school because of this when he was growing up. Anyhow, believe me, I've never doubted your smarts.

Moving on to the subject of questions, most of them are aimed at two things. Overall, I wanted to find out:

A. Whether Or D Ha was currently a physical being or non-physical being and get further explanation either way.

B. What happens to the personality of John Tat after BB and Or D Ha are united, and get further explanation.

Cordially,
    S&S

10. John Tat

Hi S&S I was only talking about myself in a the same way I talk to myself as I search for why I was chosen .. Maybe I have it all wrong on why but I think you have to have some abilities to even to begin to
    begin to get a grip on what is being communicated.. Its very similar to the IQ tests I was given .. Puzzles of all different types things I must find solutions to...to even begin to unravel the communications
    Without this ability I would never be able to do what I do
    Your posts get me thinking about what has been passed on...for example.. you talked about mummies/mummification As I thought about that and how Ancient Egyptians were very much into mummification and the reasons the experts believe they did it.. is very similar to what has been passed onto me about the abilities of BB and Or D Ha to return over and over again.. In my opinion this is not some sort of fluke or coincidence..Why Ancient Egyptian mummified there dead was for specific reasons ..very similar reasons to what has been communicated to me about BB and Or D Ha
    In my opinion it should be considered there was far more to mummification in Ancient Egypt than is currently understood
    In my opinion when you are talking about physical personality ...that there would be a clash between Or D Ha's personalty and those inherited from his physical parents you have to take into consideration Or D Ha along with BB will not be controlled by anything in the physical let alone there physical parents hereditary.. They have there own very powerful hereditary and ways
    It may be difficult for you to understand the following... Or D Ha is trapped in the incarnation process.. he cannot get out until the newly awakened BB gets him out. It would go against everything you and everyone else believes about the incarnation process that this is possible. You should consider BB and Or D Ha have been around for a long time and have the knowledge and abilities passed onto them by the gods during there time in Ancient Egypt.. As I said you cannot judge any of this by current knowledge and beliefs
    John Tat will go back to where he originally came from.. He will go home.. I know and understand this to be true... The thing is.. I'm sure John Tat also originally came from Ancient Egypt

All The Best

11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I think the whole mummification process might be very important as well, now that you mention it. However, you have not answered my question about Or D Ha. Is he in a non-physical state at this point (which I assume), or is he somehow in a physical state? In connection with the mummification process, it could be that the mummification of his body after death somehow allows him to continue in existence as a personality in the near earth environment, often referred to as the astral plane or world. I think the Egyptians may have had some ideas of this type.

I'm also not sure what you mean in terms of the heredity of the baby Or D Ha will inhabit. If personality is inherited from the parents, which you insist, there will already be an inherited personality (from that baby's parents) in whatever baby Or D Ha is put into. Consequently, if Or D Ha's personality is to take over, that means the baby's inherited personality will have to be terminated, erased or otherwise suppressed. So, the process you outline necessarily involves "killing" the inherited personality of the baby to be born so that all that is left is the body to be controlled by Or D Ha and BB. I don't see how it could be any other way based on your concept of inherited personality. I.e., if personality is inherited (as you insist), and Or D Ha is a personality, he is going to have to get rid of the inherited personality of the baby in order to hijack its body.

Cordially,
    S&S

12. John Tat

Hi S&S Yes you are right.. When Or D Ha and BB occupy a physical entity any inherited personality from the parents of the fetus cannot manifest itself.. If you call the killing any inherited personality from its parents then so be it.. I do not see it that way.. there will be nothing there to kill or to get rid off or suppress.. it will never emerge that would require those actions.. You cannot suppress something that doesn't exist to begin with
    Make no mistake our spiritual selves do not have a personality.. that's a physical thing

All The Best

13. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Your belief that personality is inherited brings up a lot of questions about "personality". Some I have already asked about Or D Ha, but I'll ask again:

1. Is Or D Ha non-physical or physical at the present time?

2. What happens to personalities after their physical body of origin dies? Do they cease to exist, or do they linger in the non-physical in some form? From what you are indicating, they don't reincarnate except via special techniques you have described.

3. You have always said you were there in ancient Egypt. Are you talking about BB, Or D Ha, or the personality currently named John Tat being there in ancient Egypt?

4. If John Tat's personality was there in ancient Egypt, then since you say personality is inherited, your current personality must have been originally inherited from parents in ancient Egypt. So, how did you come to be where you are now? Were you (your personality) put into place like Or D Ha plans to be, displacing someone else's inherited personality to become "John Tat"?

5. When you talk about being able (as a personality) to go home, and mention ancient Egypt, are you speaking about your personality going someplace like ancient Egypt, your personality going back in time to ancient Egypt, or what?

This whole thing with personality being inherited is very confusing to me.

Cordially,
    S&S

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  14. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Since I didn't hear from you last night, I guess I'll go on with some other thoughts. I'm wondering if personalities are left behind like bodies when the true spiritual self moves on after death. If so, then there are going to be a whole lot of these personalities left behind over history. I have to assume that they dissipate or decay over time, just like the physical body does. Moreover, I have to question whether the left behind "personalities" have any consciousness without the spiritual self. To me, they seem to be more like a pattern for behavior/action.

I.e., I guess personalities are something like the software that allows a computer to function. The computer hardware (is like the body/brain), the personality is like the software on the computer allowing it to function, the spiritual self is something bigger operating through the computer and software both in terms of data input, long-term memory storage and power input. When the computer dies and its connection to the power and data are disconnected, its software is no longer operative, or at best lingers a bit as a decaying and possibly unconscious remnant. There might be some reason to upload the software to the "cloud" for later usage, but otherwise it seems like its purpose is over. I suppose this might be where Or D Ha now exists. And, maybe this is where John Tat will end up. For others, like the WWII flyer, their memory may be preserved, but otherwise they're is gone. It all seems a bit grim to me. However, I'm just guessing. You'll have to clear the matter up from your end.

Cordially,
    S&S

15. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I am not answering for John, I just want to say that here again the definition of 'personality' causes confusion. If the energy that was once experiencing a physical lifetime can be labeled a 'personality' it would make perfect sense for this to be true. On the other hand, if 'personality' was only defined as being the attributes exhibited being believed to belong to the soul itself which would seem to not fit with what John is saying.

Personally, I consider the former to be reasonable, so what John said fits pretty well. And, yes it would leave various 'personalities' that still exist as energy-forms of some kind that could be remembered, contacted, and had communication from.

John's statement that what he is talking about is from nurturing indicates that he does not believe that the soul itself has permanent characteristics that continue to reappear, something that is also demonstrated by the differences between John and BB.

16. SeaAndSky

Hi Ken,

The problem is, I don't know exactly what John is trying to say, and we have no commonly agreed upon language to use in expressing these things. I'm trying my best to make sense of things based on his idea that personality is inherited, which means that each body would come with its own in-built personality (rather than acquiring personality from an indwelling spirit).

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--BTW, I don't believe that all of our personal traits come from spirit, otherwise, the spirit and the flesh would not be struggling with each other as often or more often than they agree. I do, however, believe that the things that make us more than merely 2-legged animals do come from the spirit (if it and when it succeeds in being "spiritual"). Still, I'd probably have a hard time articulating exactly what I mean by that.

17. John Tat

Hi S&S I'm taking a day or two to respond to your questions because I'm in the middle of selling my business.. so I'm focused on other things right now. I understand your questions and will get back to posting a reply in the next day or two

All The Best

18. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

No problem. I hope things go well with the sale of your business!;)

Cordially,
    S&S

19. John Tat

Hi S&S I still have not get to answering your questions .. To say I understand I understand everything that is going on between John Tat BB and our source is wrong ..That's not possible... most of it is way beyond my comprehension.. So I will do my best to answer your questions as best I can with what I do understand and some of things I assume to be true from my communications with BB and our source As I said it will be a day or two before I can get to your questions
    To start it off I would like to begin by making the following point..
    Lets assume a spiritual self/soul occupied a physical entity for 83 years before the physical entity died
    After two physical years the same spirit incarnated back to earth and occupied a physical entity who died of illness when it was six years old
    Two years later the same spirit incarnated back to earth and occupied a physical entity who was killed in a car accident when it was eight years old
    Two years after that the same spirit incarnated back to earth as is currently occupying a two year old physical entity
    Over twenty two year period this spirit has occupied three physical entities.. who have died and currently is occupying a two year old physical entity
    I have no doubt this type of situation has happened millions of times
    Lets assume all three families of the dead physical entities believe they are in constant contact with there beloved passed relative
    How is that possible if what you believe is true that personality comes from the spirit?... in this case a common spirit to them all who has moved on four times and is currently occupying another physical entity in the physical
    I'm sure not even you would believe it was possible for all four physical entities to have the same personality
    If what you believe is true that our personality comes from our spirit .. then its a load of rubbish that these three families believe they are in contact with there dead relatives
    Which by the way I believe to be true

All The Best

KenJ likes this.
  20. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

If this is an actual factual scenario you are aware of, please link me to it so that I can review the facts and give you a response based on the facts. However, it appears to me that you are merely constructing a scenario based on your beliefs which you believe can (to your mind) only be satisfied by your beliefs. From that standpoint, it reminds me of the attempt by the Sadducees to do the same to Jesus in Matt. 22:23-33. I'm certainly not Jesus, but I'm OK with responding either way. However, I'd like to know first whether I am dealing with something that has a possibility of being true, or merely a hypothetical you constructed.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Does your final "I believe to be true" mean that you believe that their claim of communication is "rubbish" or that they are actually in contact with their dead relatives? o_O