Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

I meditated on the above memory about having no real sense of distance last night … It was obvious to me we also had no real sense of time either... day and night was the extent of our abilities in time … that had a major impact on our perceptions of distance.. There were no epic journey's in the minds of those who migrated in early times

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  2. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Senior Member

Did you have horses? Or some kind of "horses" to "travel" by?

3. John Tat

Hi I have no memories of horses ... If there were horses around in these time they would have been a source of food … that would have been there only purpose

4. Stewardess Ester Ősz

So, physically you moved by the force of your thought?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  5. John Tat

Hi ...force of thought is an interesting thing.. In later posts I talk about various reasons why we migrated From BB's memories of this time its not relevant what we are today ...As I have said just one thing I have talked about so far.. distance and time they were not the same for us in these times as they are today.. so to talk about "force of thought" as we comprehend it today is not relevant to these times..
    In my posts to follow I talk about the evolution of the tribes and that the need to survive and grow were powerful motivating factors for our migrations.. That all of the tribes in all of the regions did not evolve at the same rate... just one of the reasons why the experts are confused about the migrations and why they happened

6. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

You seem to be talking about a period of time when lots of people were on the move. Some lived in places that required fairly constant migration to follow and hunt the herds of animals. Some migrated due to drought, famine or the incursions of others into their usual range. A tribe might establish some set of boundaries and try to enforce it by attacking outsiders, but another larger group might just as easily drive them from their usual hunting grounds. From that standpoint, as you say, there were only: (1) natural boundaries and barriers such as mountains, rivers, deserts and oceans; (2) human enemies and animals that could attack and kill; and (3) the need to keep moving whenever necessary to find a place where food, safety and shelter could be found.

However, having said that, if the tribes you are discussing were originally in Europe, how did they get to upper Egypt? If they were in Western Europe, they would have a long trek around the Eastern end of the Mediterranean to get there. Alternately, they would have to cross the Mediterranean by boat/raft to get there. Perhaps they were in the West in what is now Spain and crossed where the gap is narrowest near Gibraltar. Anyhow, I am curious about what BB recalls. A journey such as this might well have lasted generations with the tribe moving when it had to and staying put when it could.

Cordially,
    S&S

7. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Would you say you talk here more about an existence in the spiritual field than in the physical?

KenJ likes this.
  8. John Tat

No ... No matter what anyone believes in the spiritual has no physical connections to the physical making it impossible to mistake one from the other .. There is only physical life ..there is a spiritual existence that is all the spiritual is … a place where we exist

9. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Would you say you had a life as a neanderthal back then?

10. John Tat

Stewardess and S&S I have no understandings of what stage of evolution these memories come from

BB's tribe did migrate to Africa then later to Upper Egypt.. it feels to me for many scattered memories these events were not considered anything special... there is no doubt we were driven from Europe by an event/events and we were evolved enough to understand it was in our best interests to leave..
    From BB's memories it does not feel to him it took very long.. although these memories are the perceptions of time and distance at the time
    Time to us was only one day.. from sunrise to sunset … we had no concept of next week or next month or last week or last month (as an example of days) which also explains how migrations happened .. they were just one day after the other with no concept of how long and far we had been travelling and most certainly how far and long away our destination was
    Life was the same as it had always been .. nothing changed.. we walked we hunted and we slept ..just one day after the other... so never think these migrations were of great sacrifice and super effort... because they weren't.. far from it.. just one day after the other with no concept of time and distance travelled
    As I go into other posts I talk about how the modern minds of today cannot possibly understand how our minds worked during these early times.. just one thing.. we did not have the powers of advanced organized thoughts.. It all revolved around our instincts of survival .. it was those instincts that drove us.. not advanced human logic and thoughts
    I looked at the distance between Germany and Egypt as an example to get some idea of the distance we migrated … depending on the land mas's at the time... but today it is around 3000 miles
    A year 365 days.. 8 miles a day... 18 months 547 days..5.5 miles a day..2 years 730 days..4 miles a day.. That would not have been a big deal to us as we traveled on day after the other with no concept of time and distance.. I have no memories of having to cross large area's of water .. In BB's memories, there are no memories of having those abilities. If I had to make a guess based on BB's memories about the time it took us I would guess around 4 to 5 years allowing for forced and unforced reasons to stop including to regroup and to overcome difficult terrain
    We migrated with our "family" of tribes .. there were at least 10 tribes in our "family" of tribes.. the tribes we had interacted and evolved with over a long period of time.. These tribes had come from all over the place..... this was a natural evolution of what BB calls the "special" tribes because amongst other things it increased of rate of evolution... I talk about that in later posts
    I find it interesting that we knew where we were going.. I have no ideas how that happened.. maybe like homing pigeons we were instinctively going back to where our ancestors came from.. that is nothing more than a guess
    We did not have the ability to work out complicated things that maybe is why I have no clue . it was most likely all based around instincts
    A Question I John Tat asked myself over and over again was how did we know which direction to take and how did we navigate our way to Africa? That became a huge question in my mind.. so I meditated on it over and over again and always came up with the same answer.. which I did not believe so tried over and over again but always came up with the same answer because the answer is beyond me to understand how we had these abilities.. we used the sun and stars to guide us how could we have possibly had those abilities in these early times? That is beyond my comprehension
    I have no expectations that anyone with their modern day evolved brains and logic can possibly understand what we were
    I have jumped ahead of myself with this post .. next will be about how the tribes in Europe evolved to the point to have the abilities to migrate

11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Something occurred to me after my last post on this topic. This trek was probably taking place during the last Ice Age. At this time an enormous amount of water was frozen in the polar caps and Northern glaciers, lowering sea level by around 400 feet. Consequently, the Mediterranean was smaller and the shores of Europe and North Africa were much closer. I have been looking at various maps attempting to show the coast lines during this period. They vary quite a bit, so I assume there is quite a bit of guessing on the exact outlines of various geographical features, but on most, they show the "boot" of Italy expanded and merged with an expanded island of Sicily, which in turn comes very close to (or maybe even merges with) the coast of North Africa in the vicinity of Tunisia, so there may actually have been a land bridge (or something close to one) between Europe and N. Africa during this period. However, as you point out with the math you did above, even without a land bridge this migration was possible, and depending on how much they pushed, may have only taken a year or two (and maybe less), which I find quite remarkable!

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat and Speedwell like this.
  12. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

At some point the Gates of Hercules [gibraltar] opened and flooded the land between the tectonic plates.

Speedwell likes this.
  13. SeaAndSky

Hi Ken,

Yeah, I looked into the flooding of the Mediterranean basin as well, but that seemed too far back at 5+ million years ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanclean_flood

Also: https://www.scientificamerican.com/...h-waterfall-refilled-the-mediterranean-video/

https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/ancient-flood-left-its-mark-in-the-mediterranean-sea

John's tribes could have walked across the Mediterranean basin on dry land before this flood, but according to standard evolutionary chronologies, they would have been little better than chimps: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution#Homo

However, who knows. John keeps talking about how far back all of this was. So . . . .

Cordially,
    S&S

Speedwell likes this.
  14. John Tat

The problem all of the experts of these times and everyone's perception of these early times are severely limited by there modern brains and even more importantly there evolved a sophisticated genetics that does not allow them to have any real understandings of how things were. Genetics played a vital roll in the physical entities BB occupied in these times and also as his incarnations continued It is my opinion from BB's incarnations genetics plays a vital role in how we perceive things which is only one reason even the experts have no clue about how things were.

You can only go as fast as the car you sit in the car you occupy and drive will allow you to go.

Also, nobody has any clue about the patterns of evolution that resulted in some families of tribes evolving at a much greater rate because of there ongoing interactions with each other that sped-up growth of there genetics because of that. Nobody has any clue about these things and how it happened at a different rate all over the regions that it was the evolution of genetics and how the speed of that evolution varied within all of the regions but greatly increased within the families of tribes who came from all over the place with different knowledge and physical abilities.

As I have said many times it's very difficult for me talking about things nobody knows about and/or has heard about before; I will pick and choose what I talk about in future posts.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  15. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

16. John Tat

The following is a continuation of post#835 and has taken me a long time to put together
    From BB's my pure spiritual self incarnations and memories the following are some of my conclusions on some of BB's early memories .. I'm not asking or expecting anyone to believe these memories and/or my conclusions … this post is different to any others I have posted before...almost all of this post are mine (John Tat's) conclusions based on some memories and many scattered memories and putting this jig saw of memories together as best as I can.. These are very distant memories and some lack the clarity other memories have.. so to make as sense of all of these factors I draw conclusions from them that have the basis of facts from the memories.. In later posts I will revert back to posting BB's/ my memories just as they are
    As I have said before its not easy for me to talk about things that have not been out there and/or talked about before.. amongst other things it leaves me venerable to many things.. it would be a lot easier for me to say nothing.. although on the other hand I should not feel intimidated by my memories.. what I know because of my memories .. but I do.. that is why I very much limit what I talk about

There is plenty of evidence in BB's memories that leads me to believe that at some point the tribes in Europe were more advanced than the tribes in Africa.. BB's memories are of tribal life in both Europe and Africa .. When our family of tribes arrived in Africa we were superior to the tribes there... which makes me wonder if it was these families of tribes from Europe that was the seed that lead to the creation of Ancient Egypt...If they were then the experts would need to start all over again about these early times in Africa.. Genetics is not a good indicator of regions of evolution .. I have no real evidence to back that up other than my conclusions drawn from BB's memories

The regions were very different which obviously impacted to rate of all of the evolutions in all of the regions and the area's within the regions and how evolution accrued within the conditions that was provided by those area's and regions .. I have no idea how the experts measure that for all of the peoples within the area's and regions.. which is very likely impossible for them to do so they most likely guess based on the skimpy evidence they have .. and probably assume that the evolution rate was the same across entire regions.. if they do then that approach could not be more wrong.. Time and time again discoveries are made that blows these theories out of the water

We may have left Africa (although I'm not really sure about that anymore)… if I'm right then the theories about it all starting in Africa may well be wrong.. went to Europe then returned/ or went to Africa for the first time with a more evolved brain than if we had stayed in our original home place wherever that was...one of the problems I see is... the experts may have some skimpy form of genetic evidence for regions... but I don't think its possible to have evidence of brain function and there evolved states to compare there differences to the different regions and the areas within the regions... when the tribes from Europe went to Africa they/we were far smarter than the African tribes All of this I believe is important to understand...because it happened BB was there. As I think about it the more convinced I become that in these early times it was more about brain function... the evolution of the brain not physical evolution The brain's that evolved quickest...dominated ..The differences between the tribes in Europe and Africa was a result of what was provided to us/ them by the regions and area's within the regions provided them where they lived and evolved in that was not provided to the African tribes

The following are some of my conclusions from Europe based on BB's memories... That some tribes came together from all over the place and formed groups of tribes more like families of tribes and my/BB's tribe was a member of one of these families of tribes of around 10 tribes around a 1000 of us .. who interacted with each other over a long period of time .. my conclusions are...how in the evolution of things this was a natural occurrence.. that the tribes/peoples came from all over the place and interacted with each other within the family of tribes over a period of time who had not only different skills but were also different physically .. There was a lot of inter breeding between the families of tribes .. back and forth between the 1000 or so of us.. this was possible because we were not scattered all over the place even though we had come from all over the place.. I don't know or understand how or why these interactions between us made such a big difference.. but it did... John Tat isn't smart enough to understand all of the memories that helped the evolution of these "special tribes" as BB calls them This is a problem I have with many of my memories.. I'm not smart and/or educated enough to understand them

I have another 3 pages of notes but my concentration is going I will continue tomorrow

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020 at 8:10 PM
    SeaAndSky and tanker like this.
  17. John Tat

BB was not the only spiritual self that returned to these families of tribes over and over again.. This has something to do with the natural evolution of things .. these understandings/conclusions are based on BB's many incarnations and what was taught to us in Ancient Egypt.. a pure natural occurrence for a pure natural spiritual identity .. it is a natural ability BB and "the others" have never lost... nature can be both gentle and brutal and can plant the seeds for new/regrowth when on the other hand can impose brutal death and destruction before planting the seeds for new/regrowth Nature has many ways it imposes death and destruction … some are about our continuing evolution
    All of these things combined was important to the evolution of what BB calls "the special tribes" that evolved during these times
    These "special tribes" were very important .. they had skills and abilities the majority of tribes did not have … later they were a source of knowledge, skills and community the other tribes turned to and over time the other tribes interacted with .. Maybe just maybe it was these families of "special tribes" who came from Europe that as the seed that began Ancient Egypt

I don't think the experts have proper understandings of how important where peoples came from and what was provided to them/us in areas within the regions played such an important role in the evolution of brain function … Tribal traditions and what the areas within the regions provided us .. how we prepared it .. what quantities and combinations of food that was consumed and the quality of what was provided us.. all varied considerably within the areas of all of the regions and played a vital rolls in the evolution of brain function which makes it impossible for the experts to make accurate predications because e it a so very different across all of the areas and all of the regions These are my conclusions that include.. that the evolution of brain function was the most important part of our evolution not physical evolution..
    I have an interesting memory about a drink my family of tribes consumed .. I thought this maybe important so meditated on it several times because I thought it was an early alcohol drink which would have been interesting to me ..but my research did not indicate that.. From the memories I was able to see that the drink brought us clarity and clear thinking .. so it must have been a drug or a combination of natural drugs we drank not alcohol that would have had the opposite effect on us .. it feels like this drink had religious connection .. it must have been a gift from the gods... that is only a guess based on how it feels to me .. the feelings are very real ..

As I have said I have no clue when all of this happened .. By my visual memories I know what we looked like sometime after we arrived in Africa...we looked like modern man although not accurate when compared to day ..had dark skin not black but very brown with very short black hair and green eyes (our eye color makes no sense to me but it is what it is} all of which I'm sure was a result of the mixing of our families of tribes... we looked very well presented with beads of white stone or bones around our foreheads.. some of us also had wrist bands of small coloured stones and what appeared to be black charcoal around our eyes... very likely to protect our eyes from the sun which may have been different to what we experienced in Europe
    What did stand out to me was we looked like people you would not want to mess with .. just something about us and interesting comparison to the drawings of friendly looking faces … that's why how we looked stood out to me .. very different to the drawings I had seen.. The drawing give shape of the faces that's all they do.. The shape of our faces was very similar to modern man but the looks and expressions of our faces was nothing like modern man.. we were very different to modern man because of that.. The knowledge gained from these memories allows me to conclude … that the evolution of the brain can be seen in facial looks and expressions... a comparison to today although to completely accurate would the facial looks and expressions of someone who is intoxicated you can see it in there faces eyes and expressions .. Even when they are happy and laughing they do not look the same when they are happy without being intoxicated As I said our faces were very different to modern man which based on my memories is all about brain function.. making the drawings always wrong.. they are drawn with modern day looks and expressions .. you can only understand these things if you were there.. BB was there Drawings of friendly looking monkeys and hobos … could not be more wrong ..
    I have concluded that our appearance was very important to us .. it reflected who we were and importantly where we had come from.. Our appearance may have reflected our superiority over the other tribes
    The pockets of evolution of these "the special tribes" as BB calls them played a vital role in the overall of things
    I'm now very sure that "the others" I have talked about before are those spiritual selves who also have the ability to return over and over again to the physical
    That's enough for this post.. My nest post will be about the early times in Ancient Egypt when I will return to talking about my/BB's memories as they are
    As I said most of the above are mine (John Tat's) conclusions based on BB's memories.. which are open to question ..As I said I'm not asking or expecting anyone to believe these things I have talked about

Jaimie and SeaAndSky like this.
  18. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

That's all fascinating John. Wouldn't it be good if new discoveries about our ancestors began to confirm what you've said here? I was wondering if you'd be able to draw the kind of faces you're talking of here? Have you ever found any drawings nearer to how you remember faces, or do all of them make the people look too 'modern'? You mention beads and wristbands - were clothes worn at that time or not? Have you seen any ornamentation in more recent tribes that bear any resemblance to those ancient ones? Look forward to hearing more of your memories.

John Tat likes this.
  19. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

A lot of things you have said connect with bits and pieces of things I have heard or read. At this point, however, I will just comment on the use of Entheogens (psychoactive plants and mushrooms) and their possible role in the founding of civilizations. Here are some general articles on Entheogens:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entheogen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entheogenic_drugs_and_the_archaeological_record#Paleolithic

The second article has some brief references to the use of such substances/plants during the Stone Age. This is, however, just the tip of the iceberg. There is a lot of research on this out there. Some of it from "respectable" archeologists, etc. and some from folks like Graham Hancock. He's one of those people that is not considered "respectable" by the scientific establishment, but he is @#$% intelligent and I have found what he has to say on a variety of topics having to do with ancient civilizations to be very interesting. Here are a couple of YOUTUBEs that I believe I listened to once upon a time on these topics:

So, my response in terms of possible Entheogen use by the special tribes is that you are definitely not out in crazyland somewhere when you say this. The use of this type of thing seems to be well documented in ancient sources.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  20. John Tat

Hi S&S I was not aware that these drugs were used by early man .. I was wondering …. are these types of things capable of expanding permanent brain function or do they only create illusions

Hi Tanker I'm a terrible artist I have tried to draw before a face is well beyond my capabilities … when I'm watching some TV reality shows like "Cops" .. I sometimes see flash's of the looks on the faces of those being arrested that are very similar to how we looked
    These memories happened for me over three years ago which from time to time I meditate on.. there are many other things going on right now … It's interesting about what we wore.. It needs to be remembered BB my spiritual self returned to the same tribe over and over again.. I have seen us wearing almost nothing.. just a small skirt .. many of these memories have rain associated with them... why I have no clues … they are what they are... and I have also seen us wearing fur garments.. In one memory I was wearing grey fur and was very proud of it Being grey fur is strange to me because I know it was not anything like deer fur or anything within that family.. It was to thick and slightly wooly I don't know what animals did or have grey fur but it feels it gave me some sort of authority within the tribes.. I did go looking for similar ornamentation but did not find anything similar enough to relate to them The small coloured stones on the wrist bands could have been painted bones when I think about it.. I will try to remember to look next time I mediate and are shown the memories again... which are random It's difficult to make specific memories happen It funny that many times I say to myself next time look at that .. but most times I forget.. I'm living the memory as it was/is

All The Best

tanker likes this.