Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

I meditated on the above memory about having no real sense of distance last night … It was obvious to me we also had no real sense of time either... day and night was the extent of our abilities in time … that had a major impact on our perceptions of distance.. There were no epic journey's in the minds of those who migrated in early times

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019 at 6:03 PM
  2. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Senior Member

Did you have horses? Or some kind of "horses" to "travel" by?

3. John Tat

Hi I have no memories of horses ... If there were horses around in these time they would have been a source of food … that would have been there only purpose

4. Stewardess Ester Ősz

So, physically you moved by the force of your thought?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019 at 4:56 PM
  5. John Tat

Hi ...force of thought is an interesting thing.. In later posts I talk about various reasons why we migrated From BB's memories of this time its not relevant what we are today ...As I have said just one thing I have talked about so far.. distance and time they were not the same for us in these times as they are today.. so to talk about "force of thought" as we comprehend it today is not relevant to these times..
    In my posts to follow I talk about the evolution of the tribes and that the need to survive and grow were powerful motivating factors for our migrations.. That all of the tribes in all of the regions did not evolve at the same rate... just one of the reasons why the experts are confused about the migrations and why they happened

6. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

You seem to be talking about a period of time when lots of people were on the move. Some lived in places that required fairly constant migration to follow and hunt the herds of animals. Some migrated due to drought, famine or the incursions of others into their usual range. A tribe might establish some set of boundaries and try to enforce it by attacking outsiders, but another larger group might just as easily drive them from their usual hunting grounds. From that standpoint, as you say, there were only: (1) natural boundaries and barriers such as mountains, rivers, deserts and oceans; (2) human enemies and animals that could attack and kill; and (3) the need to keep moving whenever necessary to find a place where food, safety and shelter could be found.

However, having said that, if the tribes you are discussing were originally in Europe, how did they get to upper Egypt? If they were in Western Europe, they would have a long trek around the Eastern end of the Mediterranean to get there. Alternately, they would have to cross the Mediterranean by boat/raft to get there. Perhaps they were in the West in what is now Spain and crossed where the gap is narrowest near Gibraltar. Anyhow, I am curious about what BB recalls. A journey such as this might well have lasted generations with the tribe moving when it had to and staying put when it could.

Cordially,
    S&S

7. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Would you say you talk here more about an existence in the spiritual field than in the physical?

KenJ likes this.
  8. John Tat

No ... No matter what anyone believes in the spiritual has no physical connections to the physical making it impossible to mistake one from the other .. There is only physical life ..there is a spiritual existence that is all the spiritual is … a place where we exist

9. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Would you say you had a life as a neanderthal back then?

10. John Tat

Stewardess and S&S I have no understandings of what stage of evolution these memories come from

BB's tribe did migrate to Africa then later to Upper Egypt.. it feels to me for many scattered memories these events were not considered anything special... there is no doubt we were driven from Europe by an event/events and we were evolved enough to understand it was in our best interests to leave..
    From BB's memories it does not feel to him it took very long.. although these memories are the perceptions of time and distance at the time
    Time to us was only one day.. from sunrise to sunset … we had no concept of next week or next month or last week or last month (as an example of days) which also explains how migrations happened .. they were just one day after the other with no concept of how long and far we had been travelling and most certainly how far and long away our destination was
    Life was the same as it had always been .. nothing changed.. we walked we hunted and we slept ..just one day after the other... so never think these migrations were of great sacrifice and super effort... because they weren't.. far from it.. just one day after the other with no concept of time and distance travelled
    As I go into other posts I talk about how the modern minds of today cannot possibly understand how our minds worked during these early times.. just one thing.. we did not have the powers of advanced organized thoughts.. It all revolved around our instincts of survival .. it was those instincts that drove us.. not advanced human logic and thoughts
    I looked at the distance between Germany and Egypt as an example to get some idea of the distance we migrated … depending on the land mas's at the time... but today it is around 3000 miles
    A year 365 days.. 8 miles a day... 18 months 547 days..5.5 miles a day..2 years 730 days..4 miles a day.. That would not have been a big deal to us as we travelled on day after the other with no concept of time and distance.. I have no memories of having to cross large area's of water .. In BB's memories there are no memories of having those abilities. If I had to make a guess based on BB's memories about the time it took us I would guess around 4 to 5 years allowing for forced and unforced reasons to stop including to regroup and to overcome difficult terrain
    We migrated with our "family" of tribes .. there were at least 10 tribes in our "family" of tribes.. the tribes we had interacted and evolved with over a long period of time.. These tribes had come from all over the place..... tis was a natural evolution of what BB calls the "special" tribes because amongst other things it increased of rate of evolution... I talk about that in later posts
    I find it interesting that we knew were we were going.. I have no ideas how that happened.. maybe like homing pigeons we were instinctively going back to where our ancestors came from.. that is nothing more than a guess
    We did not have the abilities to work out complicated things that maybe is why I have no clue . it was most likely all based around instincts
    A Question I John Tat asked myself over and over again was how did we know which direction to take and how did we navigate our way to Africa? That became a huge question in my mind.. so I meditated on it over and over again and always came up with the same answer.. which I did not believe so tried over and over again but always came up with the same answer because the answer is beyond me to understand how we had these abilities.. we used the sun and stars to guide us how could we have possibly had those abilities in these early times? That is beyond my comprehension
    I have no expectations that anyone with there modern day evolved brains and logic can possibly understand what we were
    I have jumped ahead of myself with this post .. next will be about how the tribes in Europe evolved to the point to have the abilities to migrate

11. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

Something occurred to me after my last post on this topic. This trek was probably taking place during the last Ice Age. At this time an enormous amount of water was frozen in the polar caps and Northern glaciers, lowering sea level by around 400 feet. Consequently, the Mediterranean was smaller and the shores of Europe and North Africa were much closer. I have been looking at various maps attempting to show the coast lines during this period. They vary quite a bit, so I assume there is quite a bit of guessing on the exact outlines of various geographical features, but on most, they show the "boot" of Italy expanded and merged with an expanded island of Sicily, which in turn comes very close to (or maybe even merges with) the coast of North Africa in the vicinity of Tunisia, so there may actually have been a land bridge (or something close to one) between Europe and N. Africa during this period. However, as you point out with the math you did above, even without a land bridge this migration was possible, and depending on how much they pushed, may have only taken a year or two (and maybe less), which I find quite remarkable!

Cordially,
    S&S