Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S thanks for that … once again I'm amazed at the extent of your knowledge.. As I have said before it is my opinion from BB's memories that diet played a vital role in our evolution The fact that in these early memories of being in Africa we consumed large amounts of bird flesh is very likely significant.. although I'm not smart enough to understand why … It leads me to believe that because we did we must have consumed a lot of birds eggs although I have no memories of that... it's logical to me that we must have... I'm interest in what effect this diet would have had on us.. We did of course consume other meats and fruits and vegetables... but it's this diet of birds meat that intrigues me... from what I can see it has never been talked or discussed about before in this ancient times

All The Best

2. John Tat

This post is about pre history Ancient Egypt I have no clue on the time lines
    As I have said before BB my spiritual self had many incarnations into Ancient Egypt.. It is through these memories that I find it interesting how the experts attempt to give context to things based on little more than hunches a guess's … for example... they came up with the word "Kings" for the pre history leaders of Ancient Egypt … There were no "Kings" during Egypt's pre history
    It was during this time the gods came from the light of the second sun to the tribes of the Nile... I now know they came to the tribes from Europe these "special tribes" who migrated from Europe to Africa BB's tribe was one of those tribes the sun god's came to
    These "special tribes" from Europe for want of a better description were the chosen tribes of the gods and may well have been for a long time
    As I said different to what the experts claim there were no Kings during Egypt's pre history
    The following is a lengthy explanation when in fact it is only one very simple memory .. "There were no Kings during Egypt's pre history"
    I have thought long and hard how to best explain how it was... It's impossible for me to put into words how it really was .. The memories are "that is how it was" with little understanding of why it was that way.. the following is the best I can do ..
    The best I can come up with so there is some understanding is... The chiefs of the native Americans.. S&S got me thinking when he said he saw comparisons to us and the tribes of the native American's that is what lead me to this comparison .. maybe there was some "genetic" connection between us ..I base that on how we went about things in these early times and how we organized ourselves which lead me to the comparison
    All of the tribes in area in a place now called Upper Egypt { I can only speak of Upper Egypt in these early time because that is where BB my pure spiritual self was) Had there own leaders/chiefs who had that right through there heritage .. although they were regularly challenged by other families within the tribe and change could and did take place
    Then there was for want of a better description... a group of the leaders of the tribes of a particular area who appointed a leader of the area and between them all made decisions about the whole area they negotiated things like … sharing of all types of food.. tools and technology and very importantly women and so on The trade of women between the tribes was very important for many reasons It balanced the requirements of the tribes within the area/region for breeding , work and so on.. Most of the time there was peace between the group of tribes.. but brutal warfare also broke out between us mostly over control of land.. the more land we had the more we produced and the more say we had
    It appears the experts gave these leaders of these groups of tribes.. using a native American description.. "the chief of the chiefs of tribes" the name King
    To cut a very long story short … As time went by and travel became more efficient these groups of tribes with there "chief of the chiefs " as there leader formed bigger and bigger groups of tribes with more and more powerful leaders emerging of these large groups of tribes... In the end there was only Upper and Lower Egypt... the end of Egypt's pre history As I said a very short explanation of what happened
    IMO the only leaders that may have been entitled to the title "King" were the eventual leaders of Upper and Lower Egypt

3. John Tat

The fact that I now know through my interpretations of BB's my pure spiritual self's memories that the sun gods to come to the European tribes in Ancient Egypt during these early times .. raises the question why... why did the gods chose the European tribes to go to? As I said in my last post they were obviously the chosen tribes/peoples of the gods and most likely had been for a long time
    I will talk about what happened after the god's came to the tribes of the Nile during my next post and explain how it was the beginnings of both the god's and the kings of Ancient Egypt... a time the experts have admitted they know very little or nothing about .. If as I believe the sun gods are the only true and real gods then these events throw a very different light on many things and is what BB's "next time" is all about