Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

I will add one more thing. Even a condemned criminal is entitled to a last meal and a last statement. In this case you are facing something even more final than physical death, and you are no criminal. I think you are entitled to know anything you want to know at this point in as much detail as you want. BB is truly asking you to make the ultimate sacrifice. He should be willing to do whatever you want to make you happy in the time you have left. This doesn't have anything to do with me, and we can close up the thread and otherwise close down our discussion as far as I'm concerned. This is for you. No one else comes into it and you need say nothing to me or anyone else. But I think you doggone well deserve to receive anything you want that BB can provide (in terms of information or otherwise). Frankly, I think it is the least he can do in return for the service you are about to provide.

Anyhow, that is the way I feel about the matter. I wish you wouldn't do it, but it seems like a shame that BB won't even open up fully when he's asking you to make such a sacrifice.

Cordially,
    S&S

2. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Senior Member

Excuse me, that I interrupt in here, with a prophane comment and question. I have to admit, I have not read through this whole tread, I have only been reading it sporadicly. I was at first quite shocked to read that John Tat was going to utimately end his existence in all possible ways there possibly are in what we call the creation/s. And I was thinking: Totally dyeing and ending his own self/being/existence - What a ting to do, in this world...

But then I have also been thinking; isnt this total end of existence something we all do, or will have to do at the very end of row of all our existances and incarnations.

And then, suppose your ending creates some kind of a vacuum or hole in the creation/s (universe/multiverse). And then, what was you, becomes this "sucking emptiness", that draws something else into that hole where you used to exist.

In this scenario, the self or the being, disapears without ever to be seen again. But is that even possible? How do we know "it" doesnt acctually pop up in a new place/multiverse somewhere else?

I know, this is all extreamly complicated thinking about existence, and what existence acctually is about. I know. But I belive that the concept of the ultimate end of existence, is kind of something we all live with, all the time. The possibility of total end, is a part of us (consciously or unconsciously) and follows us through our life - wheater we are religious/spiritual or not. We can be belivers in ethernal life, but we never know anything for sure. And this fact, that we acctually dont really know anything about death and resurrection, is with us every moment. Which means the possibility of total end of existence is always there for everybody. And to really face this non-existence, could be an important task to our selves. I dont know, but it could be, that the soul needs to experience the death of an atheist (who belives the physical death is the very end of existence). Is that a dreadful death? Or is it peaceful? Or none of them? I dont know. But maybe the soul seeks this knowlege (of the atheist-death) as well as the knowlege of the spirtual realms and ethernal life.

John Tat likes this.
  3. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi Stewardess Ester Osz You made some very good and valid points....some I also have thought about over the years
    IMO what is central to all of this is the reincarnation process
    When we say and understand that it's not possible for us to be the only intelligent creatures in the universe....then we must go a step further and say and understand ... that it's not possible that our reincarnation process is the only one
    When we understand that many questions are answered about our ultimate end in this our current process
    I have talked before that at one point our reincarnation process was connected to other reincarnation process's... that's how it's meant to be...but those gates to the other reincarnation process's have been closed for physical millenniums
    The gates will be open again and then things will go back to how they were always meant to be
    Make no mistake John Tat will cease to exist in this our current process

All The Best

Stewardess Ester Ősz likes this.
  4. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Thank you for this, John. I have another silly question. (Probably answered before in this tread, but I have not read through everything.) Does John tat acctually exist like a creation of god(s)? Or is he a creation of creation? For instance like you or BB created him, for the purpous of this project; to give him great insight into mysteries of creation and existence - and then end his existence.

Thus we can see this as some kind of divine project (just like the human life and crucifixion in flesh and blood, of Jesus Christ is a devine project for the purpous of salvation of humanity). But what is the purpous of the John tat - project? What or whom is his life and ultimate death going to serve?

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I think everyone on this board believes that there are other intelligent creatures in both the visible and invisible sides of the universe besides the human beings on this planet. This would include other intelligent physical beings on other planets somewhere. Most who read reincarnation literature also know that the research from a variety of reliable researchers contains accounts of incarnation to/from other intelligent creatures on other planets elsewhere. So, those doorways to incarnation between different planets/creatures have not been closed.

So far as I can tell, the only doorways that are closed are those that allow the sun gods to incarnate here (and that closure may also include their open followers). John Tat was not an open follower until recently. (BB has not been an "open" follower, but one in undercover stealth mode for millennia). This bar may also keep out other beings of the "sun god" type such as we discussed previously when discussing the Elohim.

So, whatever has happened was not something that, as far as I can tell, stops all the pathways between worlds or that closes off incarnation between worlds. It seems to be a particular and specific barring of the sun gods and possibly their more ardent followers. Whether other beings of the sun god type were also barred at the same time, I cannot definitively answer. However, I think so for reasons we can explore another time.

However, in keeping with my prior discussions regarding the Elohim, the divine council, and other pantheons of "gods" you may find the following site interesting. As it states: "A divine council is an assembly of deities over which a higher-level god presides." It basically covers the fact that the idea of divine councils for various pantheons was fairly universal in ancient times (including in ancient Egypt): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Council My operating hypothesis is that the Divine Council discussed in the Bible was basically a council comprised of the higher-level gods presiding over various sub-councils (pantheons) with the Highest and supreme God presiding.

Cordially,
    S&S

6. SeaAndSky

Hi Stewardess,

You should know that John is not, in the least, a believer in Jesus Christ or in his suffering and death as part of a plan for the salvation of humanity. He hates the God of Christians and the Bible and everything connected to him and considers him to be a "false god". John's efforts are aimed at bringing in the "sun gods" whom he considers to be the only true gods that were somehow locked out by actions of the "false god" of the Bible. John's ending is part of a plan to accomplish this. I find it all unutterably sad myself.

Cordially,
    S&S

7. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I find a portion of John's writing to echo some familiar ideas from elsewhere. For example,
    https://michaelprescott.typepad.com...og/2020/05/pleroma-is-where-the-heart-is.html
    The echoing of some of the ideas in this thread seems very striking.

Of course these and related ideas are discussed at length in many other variations elsewhere.

I'll add that I take no particular position on these matters, I'm an outsider as it were, unattached.

8. SeaAndSky

Hi Speedwell,

There are some ideas that sound Gnostic. However, the Gnostics saw the God of the Old Testament as being a false god (the Demiurge or something similar) that kept the souls/spirits of men imprisoned in his evil physical universe. The God of Jesus Christ ("the Father") was seen as the true and loving God who through Jesus was helping to release us from this prison and the cruel reign of the Demiurge so that we could mount up . (The beliefs of the Cathars definitely had some Gnostic aspects).

However, unlike the Gnostics, John's beliefs don't make any distinction between the God of the Old Testament and the God/Jesus in the New Testament. All are fakers and usurpers who have stolen rule from the rightful and true gods: the sun gods of Ancient Egypt. Likewise, neither John nor the sun gods disdain physical creation as a prison. The sun gods want back in, to be able to rule again (over Egypt and probably everything else). And, I assume, to cast out the one(s) they consider to be usurper(s).

Cordially,
    S&S

Speedwell likes this.
  9. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Hmm... The Sun Gods. They were thaught about and worshipped by several other peoples as well, not only the Egyptians - although they might have been the first. As the high civilization of Egypt went down, other and new tribes/peoples with connections to the Egyptian priesthood, continued the cult of the sun gods. Traces of the sun god cult, can even be found in the Bible (and in loads of antient mythology, fairytales and adventures all over the eurasian continent), specifically in the histories of Babylonia. And the infamous deity Baal, is acctually one of the sun gods, widely worshipped by several tribes all over the eurasian continent and the middle east. The same goes for the goddess Ishtar - originally a sun goddess, and widely worshipped all over the middle east and Europe, before it was christianed.

But what about Jesus, then? Is he the oposit of the sun gods? Well, its a long and complicated story, with a lot of threads in it, and Im not going to discuss them all here. But something important about the background of Jesus, that we do know as a fact, is that he did have connections to Egypt though his mothers family. And so did acctually also the whole of his mothers hometown, Nazareth, were he grew up, after returning from Egypt, were he resided during his first years. Now, there could be a lot to say about Jesus and the Egyptian connection to his background and family. But what is probably of more interest, is that parts of the antient pagan priesthood of Europe, that stood in tradition with the old Egyptian sun god cult, recognised Jesus Christ as the same sun god that they worshipped. These old pagan priests testimonials are recorded in historical scripts from the trials against them during the christening of the European tribes/nations, around year 900 and before. There is also worth to be aware that most of the antient sun-priesthood, was acctually sentenced to death by those church courts, and burned - despite their explicit recognition of Jesus Christ as the incarnation of the same sun god that this priesthood had worshipped for millenia.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    John Tat likes this.
  10. John Tat

Hi .. Stewardess Ester Osz.... I'm not a student of religions and gods.. in fact before all of this began I had no interest in those things at all .. Almost everything I talk about has come from my connections to my pure spiritual self "BB" while meditating that is why most of what I talk about goes against many things that are out there and believed to be true.. As a result I'm not a student of my gods or Ancient Egypt or the times of BB's incarnations going back to Europe before my tribes migrated to Africa.. I'm a product of all of the incarnations BB has had.. who BB is and all of the knowledge that comes to me while meditating with BB from his incarnations and his connections to my gods
    I think who I am .. offends some people (but I may be wrong)....As I have said many times before... it's very difficult talking about things that in many cases goes against what is out there and believed to be true.. Not only about my gods... how things evolved.. the arrival of the sun gods from the light of the second sun to the chosen tribes of the Nile but things like travelling within the light...Sometimes it feels like my head will explode knowing and understanding about many things I will never talk about.. Sometimes I can't help myself and I talk about things I should not.. opening a can of worms in my mind.... thankfully in nearly all of those cases nobody understood what I was talking about ..The questions you asked are not silly in any shape or form and I will do my best to answer them after thinking it through

All The Best

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  11. John Tat

Hi Stewardess I have thought it through about who John Tat is a creation off...There is only one answer John Tat is a creation of BB my pure spiritual self...who BB is a creation off is what matters Maybe we are all creations of our spiritual selves/souls/higher selves All The Best

12. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Hm... If we were all creations of our own spiritual selves, then who would our spiritual selves be? One self, created by noone else than the self itself? Thats not logical, John.

And I still wonder what would be the logic behind John Tats ultimate death, that is soon to take place. What is it for?

Take care, John. Whatch out for those who call the good evil, and what is evil they call good. Its easy for smart people to be fooled by those entities (appearing to us in all kinds of clothing).

And what is good? How can we acctually distinguish good from evil? Only God is good. And the only source of what is good to us, is God. All what doesnt come from God is truly evil, as God is not the source of it, but Evil.

Stewardess E.

13. John Tat

Hi Stewardess If you beleive a god is good who created a situation
    where over the centuries Christians have murdered Christians in there millions I call that god evil a devil who disguises himself as a god My gods would never allow that to happen All The Best

14. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Hi, folks !

Sorry for intromission.

What about an old idea that EVIL is an inevitable consequence of the God's decision to give man his free will?

So, it must have been a very uneasy decision.

"Then the devil took him into a high mountain and showed him the kingdoms of the world and said that he would give them to him if he would fall down and worship him. But Jesus said: Get thee hence, Satan. That’s the end of the story according to the good simple Matthew. But it wasn’t. The devil was sly and he came to Jesus once more and said: If thou wilt accept shame and disgrace, scourging, a crown of thorns and death on the cross thou shalt save the human race, for greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Jesus fell. The devil laughed till his sides ached, for he knew the evil men would commit in the name of their redeemer" (W.S.Maugham "The Razor's Edge").

15. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Oh, what a tricky story from an autor I never heared of. But is there anybody at all who considers death as a shame and a disgrace to a person? If your mother died, would you say that she was a nice person but then, unfortunately, shame and disgrace took her?

Death is a natural part of life, to everybody. There are of corse shameful and disgraceful people on this planet, and that must be a heavy burden to bear. But to blame death for it, is a total misconception. Death is a passing over to the next stage. Its the natural end of your life here. But shame and disgrace, is the fruit of guilt. Which Jesus Christ didnt have. His death was no shame to him, as death is no shame to nobody.

Thats why we christians say that he who is ashamed of the cross, is already dead to his life. (Guilt, and the shame of it, takes the life of you. But death does not take your life, its only a passing to the next.)

So no, we dont consider death a shame or disgrace. Neither do any other religions. Perhaps atheism, that cannot really accept death, considers it as such. But atheism is, as we know, not a religion - its a political ideology evolved in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.

16. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

No comments.

17. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

There is some wisdom in 951, but none in 953. The latter is a throw-back to the kind of rants you were prone to years ago in our conversations. I'm too bored with it to spend any more time on that kind of thing, having spent far too much time on it years ago. Anyhow, 951 touches on some great truths, but I'll leave you to elaborate before I try to give you my "take" on the matter.

Cordially,
    S&S

18. SeaAndSky

Hi Cyrus,

Good source material, but I can't agree with the "Jesus fell" part of the quote. However, I definitely agree that men have committed evil "in the name of their redeemer." I think John is naive to assume, or possibly forgetful to assert, that men did not commit evil in the name of the Egyptian gods. Evil and/or misguided people have always done evil in the name of their gods--Egyptian or otherwise. This only goes to show that religion along with politics, money, power, etc. can form the basis for evil actions by those so disposed.

Cordially,
    S&S

19. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Well, S&S,

Maybe this should be read in the context of a temptation.

Namely, Jesus was tempted 3 times by Satan, and refused each one of those temptations

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+4:1-11&version=NKJV

but when tempted by the devil for the fourth time, could not resist and ACCEDED to that last temptation (accepted it, agreed to it, was seduced by it).

In English - I guess, though English is not my mother tongue - this can also be said as 'FELL into the temptation', it's just a synonym.

In Spanish e.g., the same verb 'to fall' = 'caer' is used, too - 'Cayó en la tentación' .

Best regards.

20. Stewardess Ester Ősz

We are all murdered by evil, and resurrected by god. Your own evil, and/or other peoples evil is what kills you. This is the process. But if your gods would not aloud the evil to happen (if I get you right) why does it happen anyway? They are powerless to stop evil from happening.

SeaAndSky likes this.