• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recieving information from a source

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have talked many times that the best verification of what is happening to you is talking about things from your memories that have never been talked or know about before.... Many times I have talked about the highways of light I and my gods have travelled along in the universe reducing significantly the time its takes for interstellar travel... as I have said I/BB my pure spiritual self has travelled within the highways of light many times
Google .. Astronomers have just found cosmic Superhighways for fast travel through the solar system" This proves there are superhighways we can travel along within the universe just as I have experienced in my memories.. This is just the beginning... there are other superhighways including the light.. the fact that they have found superhighways we can travel along in the universe is absolute proof that not only this memory of mine is real no matter how far out it sounded when I spoke about it .. but also most if not all of my memories that come through BB my pure spiritual self are just as real and true
As I have said many times having memories of being there and seeing what was there in your memories and understanding it is important.. The trouble for me is is my frustrations when people really do believe what is written and talked about including the so called experts on Ancient Egypt who have no real understandings of how it really was
You had to be there to understand how it was

Last edited:
I'm just beginning to understand that me talking about these superhighways years before science discovered them has major implications for me and may even also for the forum

There are structures within my gods... not all of my gods are the same either in where they came from or what knowledge and abilities they have..."I" John Tat does not understand how these structures work
neither do I understand how "I"/BB my pure spiritual self fits into/within these structures

What I do understand... there are both good and not so good gods ... That is part of the structures within the gods which I think brings balance to them .. and is why I have said a number of times there is a need for both good and evil to bring balance to mankind without either there is no balance to give us understandings and perspectives

The highways of light within the universe I have been talking about for a long time is knowledge that has come from my gods... it is obvious to me that the only way I could have known about them is that this knowledge of the gods came to me through BB who was educated about the knowledge by my gods... Now science has proven that there are super highways within the universe we can and will travel along that I have been talking about for years before science proved they were there is proof my gods are real and true and still very much around.. The highways of light are the most efficient of the highways to travel along

I'm not aware of any other instances where the knowledge of any god ,....absolute hard core knowledge never known about before that has been proven by science to be correct... I'm not talking about quotes that can and are interpreted in many ways in attempts to give validation to beliefs and connect them to knowledge that is know about today.. The experts give there interruptions ... almost anyone could give many more

I'm not talking about faith in what happened ... I'm talking about hard core knowledge passed on by any god ... never know about before that has been proven by science to be beyond any doubt correct
Natural occurrences such as plagues and diseases ...floods ..earth quakes...volcanoes.. wind and rain and on and on ... all know about before that are used to give validations to belief's because there must be some event to validate the belief because there are no proven hard scientific proofs to link any god to the events.. because its all about faith

Faith is a good thing but its not proof...some of my belief's are based on faith...IMO its important to have a solid foundation of scientific proof that gods are real and true.. More scientific my gods are real and true is still there in Egypt for all to see

The only true and real gods will bring great knowledge, prosperity and peace to the people......

Hi John,

I have had a chance to look into the phenomenon you are speaking about. It is not the same as the highways of light you have spoken about before. It is within the Solar System and is a faster way of moving physical/material bodies around in the Solar System based on gravitational phenomena. It does not involve light highways, star travel, or super fast travel as spirits between stars and planets. At least, not as currently explained.

However, maybe what we are currently seeing is just a "physical" counterpart of the highways of light in the spiritual. That would be interesting, but there is no way to confirm that at this point. Our science does not currently acknowledge and deal with phenomena on other planes of existence, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is something in the non-physical that is a faster counterpart of what is being detected in the physical. But, once again, that is just a guess on my part.

Cordially,
S&S

Hi S&S As has happened many times and I have talked =about many times my abilities to write things with clarity of what I mean and what I'm talking about are very much restricted by my abilities leaving you wide open for your own speculations.. I thought I made it clear I was talking about travelling within the highways of light not the superhighways discovered by science within the solar system which the scientists did say one day we will travel along ..What I was trying to say was.... that my knowledge passed onto me by my gods of highways... in my case highways of light within the universe (I'm not a technical or scientific person but to me our solar system is part of thee universe} that the knowledge of any type of highways within the universe was never known about before.. and has now been proven by science .as a result its obvious this knowledge of highways within the universe was passed onto me by my gods As I said travelling within the highways of light is the best meaning the most efficient and fastest which has yet to be discovered.. but that does not detract from the knowledge that highways exist within the universe has just been discovered by science The solar system super highways are just the beginnings of vast networks of highways
I have tried several times to rectify your beliefs the gods travel in spiritual form within the highways of light... once again my fault I think because I always said it was the gods who travelled within the light and in your way of thinking all gods are spiritual,, that's not the case... they can be both ..The same as in Ancient Egypt as I have talked about before the gods were initially physical gods who over long distances of times were turned into mystical gods by the people.. As I have said many times ...the gods who came to the tribes of the Nile were physical gods just as they are when they travelled within the light.. and probably did when they appeared to the tribes ... as I have said many times my gods came to the tribes of the Nile from the light of the second sun...which they probably traveled along to get there.. My gods travel within the light in physical form.. I hope this clarifies a couple of things

All The Best

Last edited:
Hi John,

The idea that the "gods" travel as physical beings within the light is new to me. I thought that the fact that they traveled in non-physical form was one of the reasons they had to be born of physical mothers in order to physically manifest--at least for any lengthy period.

The last point may be important--i.e., a temporary physical manifestation vs. a permanent or at least life-long physical manifestation. The Biblical record (and ancient myth) are full of stories of spirit beings manifesting or materializing physically on earth for some purpose. But these always seem to be temporary manifestations. I do not really know if they have to be temporary, but this seems to be a fairly natural interpretation of the record when dealing with "gods", angels, etc.

So, my assumption was that the "sun gods" traveled as spirit beings, manifested physically for a time in order to get things started and prepare physical mothers, and then were born to those mothers in order to have a more permanent presence.

Cordially,
S&S

Hi S&S For me to say I understand how it all works would not even be close to the truth.. Different to others of all religious beliefs who can give/write long and detailed accounts of there gods and events my memories will not allow me to do that

As I have said ... I have some scattered memories of me/BB travelling within the light ... must have been in a craft in physical form because as I have said i have vague memories of operating a devise

I/BB is not a god so most things my gods can do I/BB cannot... as a result I have no real understandings of my god's abilities... I see what they can do but I do not understand how they do it which is very different to the other accounts of religions ... I do not claims to know what makes my gods tick and how they do things and why.. how could I possibly know what it's like to be a god let alone understand how and why they do things

Where you may get confused is...from my memories and I have talked about this before ... the only way my gods can become physical is through the reincarnation process's where ever they may be...and the only way they can begin physical life again here through our reincarnation process is when and if I John Tat gets BB my pure spiritual self into the reincarnation process intact.. then others including my gods can follow me/BB

There is no "poof of smoke" and the god's magically appear in physical form... such as in the myths... They must be born into the physical where ever that may be through physical mothers... that's how it's always been .. Once in physical form they can leave and return to where the started from last time whenever they want

As I have said the mothers of the gods came from the south and east,,, exactly where I have no clue... The mothers of the gods are obviously extremely important... the physical body the god's will occupy grows within them.. they are special... they are chosen...

I have no proof through my memories but BB has sometimes talks something about... the mothers of the gods have some sort of abilities to control/enhance the physical entity growing within them the gods will occupy (very scattered and vague memories).. This makes me wonder where the south and east actually was/is.. Logic tells me it must be here because the gods are born to this world to physical mothers...as I have said very similar to the bibles version of the Christian god

On the other hand it's very unclear to me where the mothers of the gods originally came from... Did they incarnate from the south and east within the universe not the south and east here on earth then gave birth to the gods here on earth? I have no clue ... you may be confused ...to some extent so am I because I only have scattered disjointed memories of this

Through my memories it's obvious to me the physical fathers of the gods do not necessarily have to be physical gods who would return through the light to father the physical form which to me appears to be very unlikely . although possible...When BB and the others return to physical form who come from multiple incarnations into Ancient Egypt its possible entities such as them could father the physical form ... its all about purity of spiritual heritage if that makes any sense.. and the mothers of the gods who grows the physical body within them... I do not have enough memories to give detailed accounts of this.. but different to Christian belief's the physical body does not have to be fathered by the gods... it's all about who will occupy the physical form and providing the best possible physical body for my gods

This highlights significant differences between the Christian god and my gods.. the physical body is not godly ... either for our spirit and especially the gods.. the physical body in mythical form only rises again from the dead through faith

When your heart stops and you have drawn your last breath you are dead.. dead forever and you will never return.. As time goes by I become more and more intrigued why its so important to Christians to believe they will return to there current physical form.. when it appears they understand they are spiritual entities

When our reincarnation process is once again connected to other reincarnation process's that were closed by IMO the demonic entity the so called Christian god and his followers for then to have control .. the promise of salvation and never ending physical life promised by my gods will once again be for filled.. My gods taught that we will return to physical life

It's important to understand that the re connection of our reincarnation process to others is critical to our survival.. That no mater what happens to this world there are many more we can incarnte into as long as our process is connected to other reincarnation process's.... completely at odds with current teachings

Christians know the world will someday end... the mystical spin on what will happen when that day arrives will end everyone for eternity if there will be no other place for us to go to if our process is not connected to the others.. Maybe that's what the Christian god wants

Any more questions I will try and answer

All The Best

Last edited:
I have had a message from a member of the forum... not a moderator to remove my description of the Christian god as a demonic god.. So I have changed it to.... IMO the Christian god is a demonic god

My gods the gods of Ancient Egypt are the only real and true gods ...... It's interesting to me that Christians can go to extremes and call anyone or anything that challenges there beliefs and god are some form of demon yet take great offense if there god and beliefs are talked about in a similar manner

The following is very important....

Any so called god who puts in place a situation that dooms everyone to his control for eternity is IMO a demon.... no matter what spiritual spin is put on it....what's amazing to me is.....he admits that's what is going on. .He wants everyone to kneel before him for eternity.. How more controlling can he be when everyone is told .... those who do not follow him will be punished?
My gods have never made any claims about controlling anyone....

If you could only understand what is going on.... that dooming everyone to be trapped in the reincarnation process for eternity with no other place to incarnate into is not heaven.. its a type of hell where he will reign supreme for eternity

My gods can change that... they must ending IMO the demon and his followers ambitions for total control

I/BB and the others do not want to be trapped in the reincarnation process for eternity... with no other place to incarnate into ...DO YOU? .....

My gods are good god's.... they are builders of civilizations

If you could only understand what is going on.... that dooming everyone to be trapped in the reincarnation process for eternity with no other place to incarnate into is not heaven.. its a type of hell where he will reign supreme for eternity
You sound pretty confused. Perhaps you are applying a label to an idea, and making a leap by selecting a pre-existing label for your own invention.

As far as I'm aware, and certainly the Christianity which I was taught, the summary you outline here is nothing to do with Christianity. Perhaps you should choose some other terminology.

As far as I'm aware, and certainly the Christianity which I was taught, the summary you outline here is nothing to do with Christianity. Perhaps you should choose some other terminology.

Well.. I have studied Christianity for 47 years since I was 13. I can tell you that the Christian beliefs John described really exists. Like this:
1. The garden of Eden located on the earth. After losing our body in death, we will, in the future, reincarnate on the earth again. Heaven will be on earth. But how will eternal hell be placed on earth is somewhat obscure.
2. I could write a very long post how God and his messengers are threatening people with punishment if they don't obey. Both in Old and New Testament.

Edited typo

Last edited:
Hi, guys !

Reading this thread, I always wondered how on Earth could something (say, a person or a God) travel WITHIN the light.
First of all, no material object can travel at the same (or greater) velocity than that of light. Then, maybe, a person in question is first (kind of) disassembled (maybe, digitalized) and translated into light waves following some pre-established algorithm, kind of AM or FM, as for radio waves, and then, on arrival to the destination point, assembled again (don't forget to destroy the original copy to save oneself no end of legal problems !).

OK, OK, the spiritual people most surely will tell that the spirit is above all these material limitations, and it must be accepted litterally that Gods and some persons can easily travel WITHIN the light, no details provided and no further questions accepted, beacause our terrestrial minds are incapable of understanding how this really works. The advantage of going spiritual.

Well, then what do you need the light here for? Because with the light it looks more deep and scientific?

Using light in such a schema of travelling has one very serious drawback and limitation: the speed of light, though impressively big, is not that great on the scale of the Universe, it's rather very small. Just to cross our Galaxy from one end to another, it will take the light about 200 thousand years.

What a poor performance !

Better get rid of the light altogether, and say that Gods travel all by themselves and much faster than light.

And besides, who can check this?!

Going spiritual eliminates limitations that the (materialistic) science imposes on its followers.

Take a chance !

IMHO.

Regards.

Last edited:
@Cyrus speed is limitated only by mass and E =MC2 works Only for physical matter and body that have mass. because a body with mass, that is pushed to speed light, acquire infintie mass. so into the better way, it will collapse into a black hole.
But, a body with NO mass have not these limitation. mass is a behavour and feature of matter of material world. i guess astral matter have not mass, or have negative value mass or some like that.
tachionic matter is a theoric matter with negative mass and it can move fast than light for the simple fact that tachionic move back theyself back into the time.
so... well.. for an observer into material world a tachionic ray can move maybe by 2 years into 2 minutes, by tachionic particle observation, maybe that's happen in much more time, but time is going backward. i not know if i can explain much good that.
consider also that we know only the 5% of matter of universe and we again not know any kind of things about dark matter and dark energy.
so we can't know if they follow the rules of ordinary matters.
i guess spiritual world is a speculation world of possibilities, is necessary to think on it out of schemes.
also you forget entaglenement quantistic phenomeon and also gravity.
gravity action istantly into space,
gravity acts instantly in all space in spite of the distance, so it propagates at a speed much higher than that of light. and for entaglement, correlated particles, in spite of the distance of time and space, well ... what happens to one affects the other. How the hell they can communicate instantly in this way is still a mystery to me, there is still a lot to understand about the cosmos.

I don't see why light and electromagnetic energy must necessarily be used as a form of propagation, travel and communication, when in the cosmos there are other much more efficient energies, of which light is only the ultimate manifestation perceived by the human eye . which among other things, can only see some, limited frequencies.

@Peace of mind
i am very interested about your point of view of God.
:)

@John Tat
I respect your faith but the Bible God is just the evolution and the elaboration of El, the god that create and ordered the universe.
he had more of 72 sons. the el-ohims, so i guess that all ancient gods was really existings.
the jewish god is ya'el there was also baal and other entities and much more stuff.
you should consider 2 things:
1: most of pagans gods require human sacrifices and blood offers and pretend total duty from humanity and servant.
2: the pagan god zealots was ever on war each other for religions matters.
3: human sacrifieces and prostitutions of priestess was really diffuse on that ages.
4: the difference of Yavhe' respect of other gods is that he
he tested Abraham's faith, because he asked him to sacrifice his son Isaac, but then he refused the sacrifice. he also did it to show that he was different from all the other bloodthirsty spirits of the other sects of the time. then it is clear that the followers of javhe were at fierce war with those of the other cults in Palestine, especially with those of the baal cult. the Bible ultimately recounts the vicissitudes of the Jewish people, who struggled between these continuous struggles. I am not entirely sure which God Jesus professed to be the son of, but honestly I don't even care for the simple fact that Jesus preached love and brotherhood among men. he was also the only mortal being I know to be resurrected without the use of necromancy. the question for me is very simple: are there other pagan entities who have spread an equal message of universal love and brotherhood to all peoples and who have categorically rejected human sacrifices? even the most civilized ancient Greeks made human sacrifices to zeus. :(
about the egyptian entities, well, seth isn't exactly a little lamb, as he cut osiris into bits and spread it all over the desert. among other things there were also amon and the dark entities of the ogdoad, as well as many dark and demonic figures also in the Egyptian cults.

recently I am studying mythology and I am noticing that every culture and civilization has both its benevolent and evil entities.
there is also another interesting thing: into the Torah the jewish god told cleary to "not kill" other peoples into
Inglese
one of his commandments. in another not to steal. are there other pagan deities who established the same laws in a clear, sharp and concise way?
about El:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

PS. sorry, the new google translate totally mistranslate my words -.-

Last edited:
Sayonara to all in terms of this thread. After more than 5 years posting on this subject matter--beginning with post #2 after John's post #1--I am gone. As I told John, I seek to avoid pejoratives like "demon" when discussing the gods he worships, and require the same courtesy in return in order to continue our conversations. Adding "(IMO)" to defamation and name-calling of this type is not sufficient from my standpoint.

S&S

Sayonara to all in terms of this thread. After more than 5 years posting on this subject matter--beginning with post #2 after John's post #1--I am gone. As I told John, I seek to avoid pejoratives like "demon" when discussing the gods he worships, and require the same courtesy in return in order to continue our conversations. Adding "(IMO)" to defamation and name-calling of this type is not sufficient from my standpoint.

S&S

Wow ! Quite unexpectedly.

I hope to go on meeting you in other threads, nevertheless, S&S.

Wish you all the best and a Happy New Year!

Last edited:
@Cyrus speed is limitated only by mass and E =MC2 works Only for physical matter and body that have mass. because a body with mass, that is pushed to speed light, acquire infintie mass. so into the better way, it will collapse into a black hole.
But, a body with NO mass have not these limitation. mass is a behavour and feature of matter of material world. i guess astral matter have not mass, or have negative value mass or some like that.
tachionic matter is a theoric matter with negative mass and it can move fast than light for the simple fact that tachionic move back theyself back into the time.
so... well.. for an observer into material world a tachionic ray can move maybe by 2 years into 2 minutes, by tachionic particle observation, maybe that's happen in much more time, but time is going backward. i not know if i can explain much good that.
consider also that we know only the 5% of matter of universe and we again not know any kind of things about dark matter and dark energy.
so we can't know if they follow the rules of ordinary matters.
i guess spiritual world is a speculation world of possibilities, is necessary to think on it out of schemes.
also you forget entaglenement quantistic phenomeon and also gravity.
gravity action istantly into space,
gravity acts instantly in all space in spite of the distance, so it propagates at a speed much higher than that of light. and for entaglement, correlated particles, in spite of the distance of time and space, well ... what happens to one affects the other. How the hell they can communicate instantly in this way is still a mystery to me, there is still a lot to understand about the cosmos.

I don't see why light and electromagnetic energy must necessarily be used as a form of propagation, travel and communication, when in the cosmos there are other much more efficient energies, of which light is only the ultimate manifestation perceived by the human eye . which among other things, can only see some, limited frequencies.-

Yes, man, tachyons, if they existed, could travel faster than light, but they could ONLY travel faster than light, they could NOT travel SLOWER than light.

So, if we concocted some creature out of a tachyonic matter, we would never be able to see it or interact with it in a normal way.

Otherwise this would mean that such a creature could quite spontaneously change from ordinary matter to tachyonic matter and vice-versa.

I'd prefer to stick to a totally spiritual interpretation.

IMHO.

Best regards. Tutto apposto, spero.

Last edited:
What I find very interesting is... S&S several times on the forum called me my spiritual self BB a demon.. and obviously felt he had every right to say and believe that based on his Christian beliefs.. I didn't throw my arums into the air and demand an apology .. it hurt me but I was not outraged .. I'm not sure how the rest of you would have reacted if S&S had called you a demon .. think about that.. you read a post and S&S has called you a demon....I forgive him because he is blinded by his religion.. I understand that anything or anyone that challenge's the Christian god and its beliefs must be classified as a demon
This is a classic example of Christian belief's in operation.. its OK to call me a demon.... but its not OK for me to believe the Christian god is a demon

In answer to a couple of posts ....I'm not a scientific person .. I only went to 10th grade at school....so I have no formal or educational knowledge of anything scientific...let alone understand scientific jargon
I can only speak of what BB my pure spiritual self passes onto me during my meditations with him.. his memories and knowledge .. many of them scattered and disjointed.. as I have said a couple of times before on most issues I'm a "clean skin" with no preconceived belief's and knowledge about any of it

I think a good example of many things is how modern man and his knowledge and his advanced technologies and scientific knowledge attempts to give explanations on how the pyramids were built
There are never ending conflicting explanations and theories on how the pyramid's were built.. none of them have be proven to be right or true..

What I'm trying to say is....this world is limited by the current knowledge available to it

Travelling within the light in physical form is possible and will eventually happen... BB my pure spiritual self has always referred to them as "highways of light" and that is how I have talked about them
During one mediation with BB my pure spiritual self I asked him for a simple explanation of how we will travel within the light... He told me get a torch and shine it on the wall ... the light from the torch will connect you to where the beam of light goes to I did that... then I went outside it was nighttime and I shone the torch on the dog kennel out back of my house...the beam of the light connected me to the dog kennel .. I said to myself "WOW" that's what BB wanted me to see....that if I could travel along that beam of light that's all I needed not only for travel but to get there .. to get where I wanted to go to
IMO this is a very simple explanation of how it works.. He has also talked about moving from one highway of light to another... That time as we know it does not exist within the light... that we can arrive at a destination within earth days of travel .... travelling hundreds and some cases thousands of light years

BB talking about them as "highways of light" we will travel along .. not that we travel along with them is important

As I have said before.. I was talking about highways within the universe we will travel along years before it was discovered late last year that there are highway's within our solar system There are many highways within the universe that can travelled ... the light is the best and quickest and this knowledge of highways within the universe I have been talking about for years is knowledge from BB my pure spiritual self and my gods giving me validation of what is going on with me

Yes, man, tachyons, if they existed, could travel faster than light, but they could ONLY travel faster than light, they could NOT travel SLOWER than light.

So, if we concocted some creature out of a tachyonic matter, we would never be able to see it or interact with it in a normal way.

Otherwise this would mean that such a creature could quite spontaneously change from ordinary matter to tachyonic matter and vice-versa.

I'd prefer to stick to a totally spiritual interpretation.

IMHO.

Best regards. Tutto apposto, spero.
Ehi, diciamo che si sopravvive. potrebbe andare meglio. ^_^
good point, tachionic-iperspace creature cannot be seen from bradionic creatures like that... otherwise they should have the skill to convert tachionic matter into bradionic matter. not exactly easy thing to do.
i am not a quantistic scienticst, but years ago i chatted a lot with one of the physician that work to the CERN, it was very interesting.
In answer to a couple of posts ....I'm not a scientific person .. I only went to 10th grade at school....so I have no formal or educational knowledge of anything scientific...let alone understand scientific jargon
I can only speak of what BB my pure spiritual self passes onto me during my meditations with him.. his memories and knowledge .. many of them scattered and disjointed.. as I have said a couple of times before on most issues I'm a "clean skin" with no preconceived belief's and knowledge about any of it

I think a good example of many things is how modern man and his knowledge and his advanced technologies and scientific knowledge attempts to give explanations on how the pyramids were built
There are never ending conflicting explanations and theories on how the pyramid's were built.. none of them have be proven to be right or true..

What I'm trying to say is....this world is limited by the current knowledge available to it

Travelling within the light in physical form is possible and will eventually happen... BB my pure spiritual self has always referred to them as "highways of light" and that is how I have talked about them
During one mediation with BB my pure spiritual self I asked him for a simple explanation of how we will travel within the light... He told me get a torch and shine it on the wall ... the light from the torch will connect you to where the beam of light goes to I did that... then I went outside it was nighttime and I shone the torch on the dog kennel out back of my house...the beam of the light connected me to the dog kennel .. I said to myself "WOW" that's what BB wanted me to see....that if I could travel along that beam of light that's all I needed not only for travel but to get there .. to get where I wanted to go to
IMO this is a very simple explanation of how it works.. He has also talked about moving from one highway of light to another... That time as we know it does not exist within the light... that we can arrive at a destination within earth days of travel .... travelling hundreds and some cases thousands of light years

BB talking about them as "highways of light" we will travel along .. not that we travel along with them is important

As I have said before.. I was talking about highways within the universe we will travel along years before it was discovered late last year that there are highway's within our solar system There are many highways within the universe that can travelled ... the light is the best and quickest and this knowledge of highways within the universe I have been talking about for years is knowledge from BB my pure spiritual self and my gods giving me validation of what is going on with me
well nothing to strange for me about that, light is the "shadow of God"as einsten did a definition of that.
about religions: well, honestly i try to have open minds, be a christian simply for me need to believe into the brotherhood, compassion and friendship with all human kind (also with alien and not humans, why not?), without any matter about physical or ideological diversities.
by other end, each one have is different spiritual path and is way so every one can beliefe to whatever want to believe. i have not troubles to talks with folks that believe into other religions, just i want a civile and I think it can be an exchange that can enrich both sides, not necessarily a conflict. just be civil and respectful of each other. :)
about your believing into egyptian deities, well each religion have their point of strenght. for cristianity should be altruism, forgiveness and redemption, for the Greeks ethics, philosophy, wisdom, intelligence, beauty, control of the bestial and animalistic instincts personified in monsters like the hydra, for ancient rome the laws and right of citizen into a complex society; for the Egyptians, from what I know everything was in force on tradition, science and magic, and faith in the will of the pharaoh.
can i ask you what's the position of egyptians entities about mercy, love, friendship and compassion?
i was recently studied egypt pantheon for my work and i read about the "42 judges of maat" that judges the souls into the afterlife, i remember also the the weighing of souls by comparing their weight to a feather to decide their salvation, condemnation. how exactly did the belief in the afterlife work for the ancient Egyptians?

About istruction: for my illness i was forced to left school at the age of 14 years. but i studied privately by my own wills. thanks to internet is not a big trouble.
about science: well materialistic science is a product of illuminist mentality that reason can solve every problems of life. sure is nice for material problems but not for spirituals.
much more science try to explain and razionalize spiritual things and much more create only void and emptiness.

true scientist, however, should be only researcher of the Truth. that is science into the correct way.
the ufficial science is a giant house of cards:
creates and reproduces a model that tries to explain and describe in the most correct way the functioning of reality and the universe. but he does not inquire at all about why, but only about how. the fact is that the model is imprecise because there is not enough information to know the cosmos perfectly.
it is only a grotesque, logical and limited representation of it. at any moment a discovery can emerge, a new theory which, if confirmed, can completely overturn pre-existing convictions and beliefs.

I honestly don't know why mainstream science has become so dull and has salami in its eye.

the fact is that mainstream science only believes in what can be reproduced at one's whim in a controlled study environment. clearly, the phenomena of the universe are not reproducible in a controlled environment. therefore, when it comes to spiritual and metaphysical matters, science pretends that they do not exist... or simply ignore anything that can't explain.
very wrong attitude, I guess. I don't like how the world has become, nor the ethical and moral void it is creating in people. human nature also needs to believe in a spiritual dimension. it cannot be annihilated in this way with theorems and equations.

we can talk of that privately, so we will not flood here. :)
My mission is to bring open discussion on every forum I am involving. I try to avoid private messages as long as possible. We can always bring forth an old Christianity topic, or create a new one with a tempting name.

Last edited:
In my next post amongst other things I will talk about the early history of Anoint Egypt and the only real and true god's the good's of Ancient Egypt

Before I post IMO its very important to understand the chaotic situation that has arisen on earth when it comes to gods and religions

It's estimated there are at least 4000 religious groups on earth ... worshiping many different gods.. amongst them Islam and Christianity

It's claimed all of the gods have super natural powers... many of them created to give comfort to the people by surrendering all of there earthy problems to there god

People invest a lot of there time and there money to the reverence of there god

It's a real mess ... so where do we draw the line?....

I have posted this first to give some context about my gods when I talk about them as the only real and true gods..

This thread is now closed - as it has exceeds the page limits. Far too long to follow, and skirts forum rules. Feel free to start a fresh thread with NEW insights within guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back