Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Cyrus,

Actually, I disagree with the entire premise. I have read the accounts of Christ's "3" temptations many times and the New Testament many times (and I'm in the process of another re-read at this time). There is no indication of a fourth temptation by the devil at the time of the other 3. There is an indication that, in the Garden of Gethsemane Jesus struggled with himself and prayed that "this cup" (his crucifixion) might pass from him, but also that God's will be done in the matter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agony_in_the_Garden I don't see this as a temptation by the devil--nor is it presented as such. Likewise, I don't see this as a "temptation" to die as mankind's redeemer, but (if anything) the opposite. Dying on the cross as mankind's redeemer was part of his "job" in coming here. The agony in the garden is the agony of facing the anguish in his immediate future--including perhaps the alienation from the Father that it entailed--and going forward with it. In other words, I am not aware of any fact presented in any narrative that supports the idea of a "fourth" temptation by the devil. If anything, the "temptation" was to not go forward with the crucifixion and complete the redemption, not the opposite.

Anyhow, authors and poets sometimes take liberties for the sake of making a valuable point. This is one of those times in my opinion.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Your English is excellent. It may not be your first language, but your command of the language is very good.
    PPS--I'd usually not cite to Wikipedia on a point like this, but I'm feeling too lazy at the moment to look up the verses myself. o_O

Cyrus likes this.
  2. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Hi, S&S:

Of course there has never been any 4th temptation of Jesus, W.S.Maugham invented it to illustrate some ideas he wanted to convey in his book, namely, in a situation when a young man returned from the WWI with a trauma of having been present at the death of his best friends there, well, this boy wanted to sacrifice himself by marrying a schoolfriend that went all to pieces after having lost her husband and a child in a car crash, and became a drunken slut in the worst reputated quarter of Paris.

Just that.

And thanks for so generous evaluation of my English. I learned it when I was crazy for the Beatles - a good many years ago, and knew by heart the texts of most of their songs. I think I know better the text of that famous rock opera "Jesus Christ Superstar", than the Gospel itself.

Best wishes.

Cyrus.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  3. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S I have said many times my gods the only true gods have never claimed to be creators.. no matter how it has been spun by the experts in Ancient Egypt... My gods rose from the lifeless waters of chaos to bring balance,, just as they will again.. The experts are not as expert as they think... never have been.. so I will explain something to them...lifeless waters means ..without gods.. my gods rose from a time where there were no gods.. just as there is now... Chaos existed because there was something there that had already been created.... Chaos cannot exist within nothing
    As I have said before the creators create not the gods... the gods have created nothing... no gods can create from nothing .. they can work within creation but they do not create on the same level
    I will explain... An artist paints a painting .. from his imagination he creates an image.. He is not a creator as in the creators but that does not stop him creating on a different level within the creations of the creators
    This is where everything has gone haywire when people talk about the creations of the gods
    The same applies to BB and John Tat.. like the artist who created an image .. BB my pure spiritual self created John Tat... an entity he needs to survive and return to physical form next time

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  4. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

The natural world seems to have been finished when the sun gods arrived.

From what I can tell, their mission and actions were solely dedicated to taking a single people group (the tribes) and forming them into a great civilization--the civilization of Ancient Egypt. So, they appear to be creators of civilization rather than creators of the natural world with all of its features, plants, animals, and humans.

You also seem to deny that the sun gods were the same group of "gods" (under different names) that were instrumental in the formation of other great ancient civilizations. So, if you have any idea on how these other civilizations with their "gods" came to be that would be interesting.

In terms of creators, you say nothing about who created the universe, natural world, etc. or about who created the sun gods or how they otherwise came to be, though this thread has gotten so long it may be that you said something in the past that I have forgotten. So, more on all of these subjects would likewise be welcome.

However, most important by far, I'd definitely like to know more about the creators.

On the relationship of BB to John Tat, I have nothing more to ask or add at the moment.

Cordially,
    S&S

5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I continue to learn more about the "war" in heaven (though it seems more like a "dispute" or "rebellion" being acted out here in the material universe via proxies to me). I also recall some mention from BB that the "North" has a special significance. I will write more on both at some point.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  6. John Tat

Hi S&S When you talk about a war in "heaven" which is the truth other than the word "heaven" .. As you know I'm fully aware of a war between the gods but the beliefs that it happened in a place called heaven are wrong.. I don't want to be disrespectful but there is no heaven.. Even if there was a mystical heaven such a brutal war could never have happened within the mystical beliefs of what heaven is
    We look at a map of the world and see our place in it
    The gods look at a map that embraces everything and see there place in it
    A dispute/rebellion being acted out here in the material universe is all about where the gods see there place is within that
    Nothing lasts forever

All The Best

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  7. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Actually, you're mostly correct (from my perspective) in terms of a war in heaven. I'm actually speaking about disputes between "heavenly" beings (Elohim or "gods") in human history, and probably made a poor word choice. I don't know what may have happened elsewhere in the universe, but in regard to this planet, the conflict appears to have been mostly waged via surrogates in the physical plane on the surface of this planet. From what I can tell it is only recently that it resulted in the expulsion of the enemy Elohim in a significant way from the heavens--which I take to refer to higher planes associated with this planet (and possibly other planets as well). This would be only about 2000 years ago which I believe is when the sun gods lost access to the reincarnation process.

So, I would not expect BB to know anything about it as he had long since gone into "hibernation". I also believe there are even higher planes than the one(s) from which this expulsion took place--the mystical and peaceful heavens you mention. These would be domains of which BB most likely never knew anything and cannot tell you anything.

Hmmm. I may be incorrect in terms of the time when the sun gods lost access to the reincarnation process. Actually, the fact that BB does know about the sun gods losing access to the reincarnation process seems to indicate that this took place before he went into his long "hibernation". Otherwise, how would he know about it?

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  8. John Tat

Hi S&S I have no idea when the wars of the gods happened .. there are times during my meditations I feel and that's all it is... I feel BB had some direct involvement .. in what I'm not sure but it may have been as you say surrogates on the physical plane.. which makes sense to me because of next time
    If BB is a surrogate of the gods.. then that is why he can reverse the outcome of the war as long as he gets to the reincarnation process's undetected and intact.. I know he knows what has to be done just as I know he has the abilities to do what has to be done... something similar to one person having the knowledge and skills to destroy a 40 story building with one well placed bomb as long as no one knows he is there and what he is doing.. That's why John Tat must get BB to the pulsing light undetected and intact

IMO it's important to understand the following
    Previous incarnation memories are not a new phenomenon... they hive been going on for millenniums
    It's only in recent times that we have begun to understand what they are...For most previous incarnation memories are seen as dreams, imagination and in some cases visions
    This is very important wen we look at the concepts of gods, heaven, angels and so on
    Millenniums ago there were no real concepts of what previous incarnation memories were/are.. There were some beliefs about reincarnation as a concept to give logic to some beliefs and things
    But previous incarnation memories for what they were/are.. they was no understandings
    When previous incarnation memories were seen as visions of god/gods that's when things became very confused and just plain wrong
    Take heaven as an example

There are many case's where people claim of having previous incarnation memories of another place other than earth
    Some of these spiritual selves/souls/higher selves gained access to our reincarnation process's before the gates were closed.. I have talked about that before
    There is every possibility heaven was a previous incarnation memory of another place.. so advanced that the only possible explanation millenniums ago was it must be a place where the god/gods come from.. then the imaginations of man took over and created the mystical heaven of the bible.. What I find interesting is... the beliefs that we may go to heaven after we die are accurate if the gates were open which they may have been at the time
    I could go on and on about visions and many other things about god/gods
    All of the above can never be proven to be wrong.. as it brings logic to the visions of god/gods and the word of god/gods

It makes me wonder about the great minds of the world.. for example Einstein.. are they a result of knowledge from a previous incarnation from another place?

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  9. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

This was interesting: "I could go on and on about visions and many other things about god/gods . . ."

I just wanted to let you know that you are free to do so and that I would be interested.

Cordially,
    S&S

10. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Can you give me any more information about BB's understanding of what "North" means and what its importance is? I have a variety of different leads on that, but don't really have anything definitive. However, I have mostly been thinking of North as being symbolic or perhaps referring to something located in the Northern skies, when often BB seems to have something very tangible and down-to-earth in mind. From that standpoint, I'm wondering whether there is a very specific spot on the earth in the North that he is thinking about--perhaps something associated with the sun gods?

After this many years, the identity of the "gods" involved would probably be lost in the mists of time, but there might be legends of some sort associating the location with "gods" or god-like beings. There are some places like this, including some very famous mountains to the North (and East) of Egypt that have long historic associations with "gods" of god-like beings.

Can you check for more information regarding "North" and whether it might refer to a physical location, especially whether it refers to a Mountain?

Cordially,
    S&S

11. John Tat

Hi S&S During my mediations with BB ..as I have said before .. many are very difficult for me to comprehend..as I have said many times before I whish I was better educated and had better understandings of many things.. If I did then could understand much more
    He does communicate about locations but mostly I have no idea where they are .. if I could I would need a complete knowledge of both ancient and modern names of countess locations to begin to understand
    The only two locations other than all of Africa I'm relatively sure about are modern day Turkey and Iran for reasons I have no clue about they are two locations I understand about that are important
    We humans are narrow minded.. mostly we only draw conclusions about what we see
    The North Star is used as a cross over in time.. something like that.. that's the best I can make of the communication
    The light of the North Star is used by the gods to go to many places.. The light of the North Star is important to travel
    What I'm not sure about is... this is the best I can understand of a complicated communication...that the North Star that my gods used when they came to us.. like it was a gateway or something was different back then... whatever that means
    The North Star has something to do with storage or is used as the locator of the knowledge of the gods on earth.. whatever it is BB knows all about it
    Just one thing I find interesting is....most believe and in most science fiction stories the gods have big powerful weapons' that destroy on a mass scale .. If they did have such weapons then they would only be an advanced lifeform
    That's not how it is... that all comes from the imaginations of man
    My gods do not have any such weapons that go bang, boom and destroy. I'm only aware of two of the weapons of my gods
    There is no planning or weapons anywhere that can challenge my gods weapons

All The Best

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  12. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

We have some prior posts about how the star at the pole position above the earth has changed over the millennia. I can go back and look up the numbers for those posts, but I guess the question would be which prior star that was in the pole position would be the one that was important to BB. That would depend on what era BB came from. So, maybe that is where we need to look. If you could date that era by the name of a pharaoh, maybe that would help. Likewise, we could look at which star was in the "pole" position during the period when the great pyramid was being built (which BB seemed to remember). Actually, I'm not sure I didn't find that one out already. Anyhow, I think we covered some of this already.

In terms of sites in ancient Turkey there are a boatload, including the oldest known ceremonial complex on the face of the earth, Gobekli Tepi. Turkey was known in ancient times as Anatolia, but there are probably names even older than that. I would suggest looking at this Wiki article on the History of Anatolia, especially the section on the Neolithic with links to various other articles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Anatolia

And this one on Gobekli Tepi:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

Of course, when you look at something like Gobekli Tepi (this just the modern name), you are seeing something that it is far older than the pyramids (according to modern dating) and that has and is causing a revolution in thinking about the timing and development of civilization. But no one really knows who built it and why, though it is hypothesized to be a ceremonial center of some kind. Speaking of ancient place names in Anatolia, maybe the list from the Bronze Age on this page will also provide some ideas in terms of names given by BB:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_regions_of_Anatolia

In terms of sites in the Bible, you are looking at several as you head North from Egypt towards Turkey and in Turkey. For example, Mount Hermon is extremely famous and has been thought to be a mountain sacred to the gods for millennia, as well as a gateway to other planes of existence:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Hermon

It is the highest mountain in the area at around 8500 feet, and is the legendary location of descent of the "Watchers" the Elohim (or "gods") who came to Earth and intermarried with mortal women to give birth to the Nephilim/Giants, etc. of ancient legends. It is also, according to some modern scholarship, supposed to be the place where Jesus "founded" his Kingdom (supposedly purposefully on the same ground where the "Watchers" had descended and where the gateway to the unseen realm was located). I.e., an "in your face" action and possibly a direct challenge to the fallen or rebellious Elohim.

Going farther North into Eastern Turkey, you come into the area where legend would place the Garden of Eden, which was not merely a garden, but "Paradise", the home or home base of the Elohim/gods and apparently also the "seat of government" or place of assembly of the Divine Council (i.e., where the "gods" met and made their decisions).

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I can't help but also mention that Mount Ararat, where Noah's ark allegedly came to rest is also in East Turkey, plus the legendary location of the Tower of Babel is nearby.
    PPS--The nature of the two "weapons" you mention would be very interesting.

John Tat likes this.
  13. John Tat

Hi S&S Thanks for the above... There is plenty for me to go through and comprehend...As far as a timeline for the location of the North Star that's difficult When the gods came to us was very early on in pre history Egypt... My guess based on my mediations somewhere around 5000 BC.. could have been earlier.. Something I have never talked about before because it's very personal .. it may have some relevance to another timeline During a meditation where I go to sleep and when I wake up I'm still deep in meditation but have gone to another level I saw myself/BB in physical form ... I knew it was me because I had the scares on the top of my arms that the priest inflicted on me when I was a young child in the temple during a blood ritual.. when my blood was mixed with lions blood and my whole body was painted in the mixture of my blood and the lions blood ... I/BB was dressed in a short gold colored skirt with what looked like a gold colored leather type armless vest with a layered neckless around my neck of many different colored stones I as holding a battle axe... The battle axe maybe a clue of a timeline because in an earlier memory I was using more of a mace than a battle axe when I was in battle ..The best I can find about a battle axe is around 2500 to 3000 BC You are better than me at research.... I will post after I have analyzed your last post

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  14. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I'm not as familiar with Iran (aka ancient Persia, or Arya). Here are some sites referenced with articles in Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_archaeological_sites_in_Iran

Some are very old, it seems that most of these oldest ones cluster towards Western Iran, putting them into the same large general area as the ancient sites we discussed in regard to Eastern Turkey.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  15. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

This is a follow-up on the big powerful weapon comment you made. I agree. Our large weapons are actually very crude, destroying property as well as people, friends as well as enemies within an area of destruction. Ideal weapons would only eliminate or neutralize the people/things that need to be neutralized.

Unfortunately, we cannot have it both ways. One person with a rifle can supposedly accomplish this feat, and only neutralize specific enemies without killing "friends". But, only on a comparatively small scale at close range. If we use weapons at long range to neutralize enemies on a large scale (such as bombs), whether conventional or nuclear we have a really hard time with collateral damage.

So, on the small-scale up close we can get selectivity, but on the large scale at distance we get lack of selectivity. A truly god-like weapon would combine both, providing selectivity on a large scale at distance or up close. We have some things that can do a bit of this. E.g., Neutron bombs are reputed to kill people without doing massive damage to their surroundings, but such weapons certainly don't distinguish between friend or foe. However, overall, gotta agree with your point.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  16. John Tat

Hi S&S In my limited knowledge/understandings of the weapons of the gods the knowledge to control who and what the weapons will target military, non military, age, sex and so on is fairly basic.. its the weapons' themselves that are important
    Weapons have always been a form of control.. We have bigger and better weapons than you so you better watch out... for example...
    Weapons that change physical form neither kill or destroy... they are easily targeted .. military civilian and so on with selected targets within those targets
    When physical and mental form is changed it renders our enemy army's incapable of fighting against us We do not kill them or destroy anything
    At the same time these types of weapons and there are others that do other things ... inflict absolute terror onto the mases ... giving us control No bang. boom or destroy... just control

All The Best

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  17. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Perhaps you can explain what you mean by weapons that change physical form. I don't understand how that would be accomplished. Are you talking about transforming people into animals such as birds or bugs or ??

In terms of changing physical and mental form, I don't understand the first part, but the second part of that (i.e., "changing mental form") sounds like some form of mind control used as a weapon. I really don't know what it means in terms of changing "physical" form. Perhaps you can explain what you mean by the combination.

"Inflicting absolute terror" sounds like a variation of the mind control--i.e., using mind control technology to stimulate intense fear. I can see how this is equivalent to what happens all the time with one side using its "bigger" weapons to create fear and intimidation in another.

But, overall, I'm still not sure I understand the weapons you're describing.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  18. John Tat

HI S&S It's difficult for me when things I talk about are analyzed on how things are and the knowledge known about today
    Something similar to.... If someone told people 200 years ago men will climb into a big metal cylinder that is so powerful it will take them to the moon .... if anyone had had said that 200 years ago people would say ... that's not possible and wonder about the sanity of the person who told them
    There would be nothing wrong with them thinking that.. it would have shown the current knowledge and understands about things
    This applies to many things I talk about.. many times not even I understand/ and or can explain fully .. I just talk about things BB has communicated to me during my meditations
    This applies to the weapon I talked about.. a weapon that does exactly what I said.. it changes physical and mental form
    There are many things I don't talk about mostly because they are better off not talked about.. this is one ... I should not talk about but I will this time for reasons of explanation..
    Without meaning to sound cruel and/or offensive this weapon turns people into mindless physical freaks...You can see why I don't talk about such things
    Part of the strategy is... there families can take them back and look after them if that's what they choose to do .. making an ever present reminder of the power of the gods
    We do not kill them or destroy anything.. To me that's not mind control it's just old fashioned control through superior weapons
    Much the same as travel to the moon seemed impossible 200 year's ago ... I understand how this also appears impossible.. Be assured this and other weapons are real and available to BB and the others when they return... I will talk about what you referred me to in another post

All The Best

19. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I understand the "mindless" part, but not really what "physical freaks" means. Does everyone end up looking like the same kind of freak or is everyone a different kind of physical freak? And, freakish in what way? Are they horribly misshapen and deformed or what?

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Sounds like a very terrifying weapon.
    PPS--Is the process reversible?

John Tat likes this.
  20. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

In terms of the "North" I think there are two main possibilities: (1) a geographical location "North" of Egypt; and (2) a stellar location in the Northern sky. You seem to favor the "star" idea, but don't seem to totally discount the idea of a significant geographical location in the North. In that regard, I thought I should mention Jebel Aqra, a mountain close to the southern border of Turkey (an country/area you mentioned as being of importance). It is farther North than Hermon, but like Hermon, a mountain long associated with the "gods". So, I thought you might want to check it out and see if it rings any bells:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Aqra

In ancient times it was also known as Mount Cassius, Mount Kel, Mount Zaphon, and Mount Sapan.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.