Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Blueheart

I know exactly what I did not feel but knew... I will live forever, is that crazy or not? I don't know.. But that is what happened Where your guidance is so helpful is ... I can make a bit of a guess now. Maybe my source was telling me with symbols because I could not understand in any other way what is going on between us, and that is why he may have been so mad that I did not understand what is going on. I wish I knew the meaning of Audi Ha Pes that is very important.. I have done hours of research on those words all I could find was some obscure god called HA, which probably has no connection. He is so insignificant he is not on any lists of Egyptian gods. I found him by complete fluke when reading, about Lower Egypt. Last week I understood I must try to learn as much as I can I now understand this is very important. He was the god of the seventh nome of Lower Egypt (I think that's what it was).. He was later on elevated in status to something else. As I said this has properly nothing to do with what my source said and Ha meant something completely different.. This is the problem how would you ever know? If I knew the meaning of Audi and Pes that would give the answer

2. John Tat

I realized something today .. The half man and half bird was not pointing upwards, he was pointing at me.. I get so annoyed with myself, things as simple as that I misinterpreted all the time. If I cannot understand something as simple as that straight away what hope have I got? With green symbolizing rebirth, then you would think that the combination of the pyramid the green half bird half man pointing at me from the top of the pyramid as it rose from the water and my understanding of ever lasting life after this event are all connected.. That's what you would think but how knows? The key I believe are in the words Audi Ha Pes

3. John Tat

My search continues for the Ancient Egyptian meanings of the words Audi Ha Pes

I have found another meaning for HA. According to Wikipedia it was the word for the body It said in addition to the components of the soul (BA and KA) was the human body HA

That would make sense to me that there would be BA KA and HA

Again its all speculation and who would know? but it was interesting to me to find another meaning for HA It adds momentum to me searching for the meaning of the Audi and Pes knowing that the word HA did have meaning in Ancient Egypt both as a god and the body. You can read this for yourself by googling Wikipedia Ancient Egyptian reference to ha as the body

4. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

I noticed, in my brief exploration of ancient Egyptian words, that they don't use the alphabet in the common "English" way when transliterating the sounds.

I'm not sure what you heard. The spelling Audi makes me think of sounds like "awe" and the letter "D" when spoken.

There are several possible alternative spellings and even word-breaks you could look for, including ah, aA die, aw dy, pez ... etc.

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/glossary.htm#d Maybe some of the words here will fit.

5. John Tat

Mere Dreamer

You are right. The way words are pronounced and how they are written can be very different. I have done plenty of research on these words and the one thing I have discovered is, even experts on Ancient Egypt do not know how Ancient Egyptians pronounced most words. That is what makes my search next to impossible, especially when these words probably come from 3000BC even earlier but I will keep going Thanks for the suggestions I will research them. Something you can probably answer..Do we all go back to the beginning of time? I ask this because I have always rejected theorises on such things and have no understanding of them.. How old is an old spirit? How young is a young spirit are we all the same age? I still know the answers are only theory but I would be interested to know

See yu next time

6. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

You got here one time. Why is it strange to think you can do it again?

The language of Bardo, the in-between place, I have found to be instantaneous, telepathic, symbolic, and often archaically phrased. I would not worry so much about the words you can not find. You know what was said, in every way that counts.

Ha, I would say, was not really a god. If it helps at all, I went back to Barry Kemp's book. He says:

"The word for 'million' (heh) is a hieroglyph of a squatting man raising his arms . . . . The word stood for an inordinately large number . . . 'millions upon millions.' It particularly referred to years and came to mean 'eternity.' The man became Heh, the spirit of eternity. . . . The Egyptians believed that eternal existence after death was available to all . . ."

He goes on to quote from The Book of the Dead. "I am yesterday; one who views a million years; my name is one who passes on the paths of those who are in charge of destinies. I am the lord of eternity."

7. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

Interesting question, John.

I don't have a solid theory on this. Would age really look the same or even be as important on the other side as it seems here? I don't think our measure of time is as accurate as we think, even when it comes to counting current lives.

It's possible that people live their lives scattered through time, and not "in order" (as we assume). The reason some people seem to have dreamed future predictions that remind us of "modern technology" in ancient books could be because they remembered a life from today.

It's possible that people go through arcs of growth where they gather lives into major lessons, like we do in this life for degrees. So many credits are completed to have a complete major in one topic, and when you start a new major you'll still be completely clueless in many of the classes you take.

Maybe that's all a "young spirit" is?... someone just beginning to learn something new. For all we know (from here, anyway) they have a major in some life skill that isn't highlighted in this particular lifetime, so we don't have a chance to see them at their best.

An intuitive friend of mine recently said I've lived well over 3,000 lives. If that's true I certainly don't remember enough of them to feel like I'm benefiting from all that theoretical experience.

I'm still discovering a new path in this particular life and confused what I need to learn to make real progress in areas where I see the potential for growth and don't yet live it.

And maybe that change and contrast in experience is what living is for. If I guess why we only retain certain elements and characteristics of other lives, it's probably so we can continue working on a project we didn't quite complete the last time.

Living forever makes sense from a broader perspective than this life. It's just not the kind of "living forever" that people think of when they talk about it in mythology or fiction.

I like the idea, though, because it means nothing is ever wasted.

8. John Tat

Blueheart...In this instance the words do matter.. Audi Ha Pes matters

As I have said before my source is separate to and is only a contributor to the pure spiritual me. This connection with my source is and always has been about spiritual issues and events and how those spiritual issues and events have great influence in the physical

Once again last night my source told me.. BB you were lost to us. It has taken us many spiritual cycles of searching for you before we found you.. Now you must and will die a second(spiritual) death in the process's after the death of the physical body. You will then reincarnate back into the physical where the others are waiting for you. BB .When you wake up in the physical everything will be real, never forget that

I have no idea who the others are

I have done an extensive search on a second, spiritual death. I could find nothing good to be said about it. It was all bad from evil all the way through to demons and the work of the devil . I don't know what to make of that, other than they are all guess's because nobody knows how and why a second, spiritual death occurs

My source does go back to Ancient Egypt

Audi Ha Pes could be the key to it all

Ha....Ba Ka Akh....West.... Akh Ha Raser

Without balance there is chaos.

There must and will be balance in the physical

9. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

Many interesting things have been going on since I last looked in. I will only comment on two.

First, "second death" has been given a negative meaning since the onset of certain interpretations of Christian scripture. In these contexts, it is given a very negative meaning--i.e., damnation (however defined). However, it has another meaning that I have seen in occult writings: the loss or "death" of the present identity. In this interpretation, the physical body dies, ending the physical identity, but knowledge of "who" one really is continues to be restricted primarily to their memory of themselves in their last life. In this scenario, the second death (which also seems to have something to do with the dissipation or elimination of the astral body) occurs with the "death" of this "identity" so that the everlasting "true" identity is once again known and assumed.

Second, I am not sure that the "meaning" of the phrase "Audi Ha Pes" is as immediately important as its implementation or use. Alternately, perhaps its meaning will become more obvious or be revealed in its use. I know this sounds obscure, but when I read the phrase I thought of its use as a mantra for meditation purposes. Perhaps you should pause in trying to find its meaning using the resources of the intellect and begin to dwell on it and use it as a mantra for meditation in order to find out what can be revealed in this manner.

Cordially,

S&S

10. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

11. John Tat

It's becoming more and more difficult for me to post about what is going on with me and my source on this topic. It's becoming more and more complicated and more difficult for me put into words on a post to accurately describe what is going on. So this may well be my last post on this thread. It is a slow process of understanding for me. Its like a jig saw puzzle, I have to take pieces of information from here and there and do my best in putting them together to understand different situations. This is one of the reasons why on other threads I talk about the physical brain carrying a good part of the load

I'm beginning to understand what Audi Ha Pes is about. It's about the transformation of Akh to the physical (Ha). The spiritual death as I now understand it to be is, Ba and Ka who cease to exist after Akh comes into existence. This is special and different to what is thought is a very rare event

The next part is very different to anything known about before (As far as my searching indicates) and has taken me a long time to put it together

Soon after Akh is formed he goes to sleep and the gods ( that is so hard for me to say) transform him into a higher level of existence. When Akh wakes up the next morning he has reincarnated into the physical into Ha creating Raser, whoever Raser is

The others are waiting for Raser in the physical (I have no idea who the others are)

Raser and the others will then go on a mission and will use their powers and will do whatever it takes to end chaos in the physical and restore balance

This understanding brings a whole new meaning to what I was told some time ago... That Raser was redirected to where is power was required... That's how it works. Bits and pieces of information come together and begin to make sense

I have done a search to try and find the prediction of such an event from Ancient Egypt but I could not find anything. Maybe someone else can help with this

12. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

Hi John

It would seem to me that your source is trying to explain ancient Egyptian cosmology to you.

https://grahamhancock.com/frecskae2/

13. tanguerra

Could 'Raser' be who we call 'Osiris'? The Egyptian name is 'Asar', Osiris is a Greek version of that. Osiris/Asar was a very important god, particularly concerned with matters of life after death, immortality and so on. Just a thought? Maybe ask your source? It could easily be that the modern pronunciation of the name is wrong and it used to be 'Raser' rather than 'Asar'? It seems the Egyptians saw Asar as a kind of 'saviour' who would save the world and so forth.

http://www.egyptianmyths.net/osiris.htm

I would not be surprised if the Egyptians weren't on to something with their belief system. There is evidence that ancient Egyptian civilization was a continuation of a much older one, although much information and technology had been lost after the last ice age/great flood/various other disasters that brought civilization to the brink. Indeed, the stories about Osiris / Asar would tend to support this.

More information, scrolls and artefacts were lost in various wars and invasions, especially when the great Library of Alexandria was burned, twice. The Greeks were keen to play down the achievements and beliefs of the Egyptians, who they conquered, as rather quaint and exotic but not to be taken too seriously. Same old story? Of course, by the time Alexander came along, Egyptian civilization was something of a shadow of its former glory.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa-history-important-events/destruction-great-library-alexandria-001644

Your 'source' is definitely quoting Egyptian cosmology to you though I would say.

14. tanguerra

Could be literal 'chaos' that ensued with the collapse of the previous civilzation?

15. Carloloner

Carloloner Active Member

"]I would not be surprised if the Egyptians weren't on to something with their belief system. There is evidence that ancient Egyptian civilization was a continuation of a much older one, although much information and technology had been lost after the last ice age/great flood/various other disasters that brought civilization to the brink. Indeed, the stories about Osiris / Asar would tend to support this."

I believe that the great Ancient Egyptian age is a remnant of Atlantis as the Donovon song goes :) . I watched a clip from a David Icke lecture who says that survivors from Atlantis went to Egypt, Central America and Mesopotamia among others. It makes sense i think because the Mayan and Ancient Egyptian cultures do seem rather similar to me.

I remember reading about the pyramids being machines of some kind thought what their purpose was remains to be seen.

16. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Tang,

My first reaction to John's last post was pretty much, "OK, we can now look forward to John returning (or at least being promoted by his contacts) as Messiah or Mahdi at some future date or incarnation. I saw that one coming months ago . . . ."

However, your comments have given me pause, especially with regard to Egypt as being a legacy civilization that inherited aspects and wisdom teachings of a much older pre-cataclysmic civilization, and still retains a distant memory of rebuilding civilization after that cataclysm. (This is something I also have reason to believe may be true).

There has been an undercurrent fear running through society the whole of my lifetime. It is a fear and expectation of something big and disastrous on the way. It certainly has been reflected in the various end of the world movements of the past 50-100 years of more. And, like a case of free floating anxiety, it seems to attach itself easily to the "flavor of the decade" disaster scenario (here you may insert--communism, nukes, ecological, climate change, Islamofascism, etc.) However, underneath it all, people seem to have been uneasy for a long time about something big and bad looming up ahead.

The stories you tell make it seem like such a catastrophe is projected and John is slated to have a leading role in rebuilding civilization (in Egypt at least) afterwards. Perhaps he is slated to have something to do with re-establishing the old religion--especially since he may have been a priest of this old religion. All interesting thoughts. However, I need to actually read through the sources you cite before saying more.

Cordially,

S&S

17. tanguerra

Fear of imminent, global, catastrophe is nothing new. It has been with humanity since whenever. The Bible has a whole chapter on 'judgement day' which comes from a long time ago. Medieval cults were always predicting the end of the world in one way or another.

Many say it's part of our psychological way of dealing with our knowledge that we will die one day ... But, perhaps it's because deep down we know that such things can and do happen?

I don't get the sense of John being any kind of 'messiah' in anything he has written? The Egyptians had the idea of Osiris / Asar (Raser?) being a saviour or teacher of sorts? Maybe I should take another look, but that's not what I'm getting from any of this. Rather it seems that John's 'source' is trying to explain Egyptian beliefs to him for whatever reason. I'm sure John will fill us in when he has time.

18. tanguerra

Indeed. There is a growing body of archaeological evidence to support this. With satellites, we are able to see remnants of ruins that go way back, thousands of years earlier than we used to think and have to conclude that human population was bigger than we used to think. They might be under the desert, under a silted river, under farmland and so on, but with satellite imagery the shapes can be made out. Archaeologists then go to the site and drill a core sample, coming up with all kinds of things - bits of gems, coloured tiles, and so on - that suggest that indeed there are the remnants of a temple or palace underneath.

We are having to readjust our ideas about how far back 'civilization' really goes and what was going on before the most recent ice age, earlier 'climate catastrophes' and their impact on human history, and even possible causation from land clearing, over farming, and the like. Stories of the catastrophic 'great flood' are all over the world, in every culture, including the Australian Aborigines, so there is good reason to believe that they are based on fact and there was some great global catastrophe that lives on in oral histories. The area around the equator (which if you look at a map includes areas where pyramids are found) would have remained relatively temperate, even during the ice age. So it is quite feasible that life went on, even if there were massive disruptions.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/02/125-explore/satellite-archaeology

19. John Tat

I don't want to talk about Raser If I did it would be all speculation, because at this stage everything I know about Raser I have posted on this thread. Anything else would be a guess.

The only situation I feel comfortable enough talking about right now is the fact that the spiritual me is completely godless the same as my source. I did my best to ask the question of my source that taking into consideration we are both godless how then was it communicated to me that Akh will be transformed by the gods to a higher level of existence?

His answer at first confused He replied with something like... yes we are godless but as you know BB the gods will always look after and protect us.. I thought about it for I don't know how long then I told him.. You are right.. the gods will always look after and protect us.. Then he replied good BB you do remember.. And I did.. the following is what came to me as I thought about what he said. The Ancient Egyptian gods are the only true gods, all other gods are false gods Those who believe in these false gods are both godless and unworthy ( I thought about leaving unworthy out for obvious reason but I felt this needed a full explanation) Just as these believers in false are godless so can we, given certain situations and circumstances. At present we are both godless, even though the gods protect us. Again this is how it is. I do not fully understand it and anything else I would say would again be nothing more than speculation. Even though I have some understanding that does not mean I believe it. I have a long way to go before I can reach any proper conclusions

20. tanguerra

Perhaps it is in the interpretation of the word 'gods'? Maybe this is the sticking point?

The Australian Aborigines, in their also very ancient cosmology, talk about 'ancestors' and 'elders'. So do the Chinese and Tibetans, Peruvians, and many other cultures. They revere 'those who came before' and talk about the future, the past and the present as all being the same 'time' - if only we could see it - which many people seem to have a lot of trouble conceiving of.

Words can sometimes get in the way trying to explain these kinds of things. I know.

It's complicated. There is 'something' bigger than us and 'something' out 'there'. This is obvious from the experiences that people report. But we lack the right words to describe it.