Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S I do my best to describe things ... but as I (John Tat) often does and did it this time I struggle to find the right words to describe things... It's probably difficult for you to understand.. When we have experiences ... thoughts or have imaginary thoughts they are created through our brains ..as a result we have a good understanding of those thoughts and have no problems describing and/or writing about them
    On the other hand if we are watching a science show on TV that is well above our pay grade then we struggle to understand what they are talking about... then if we had to to descried to others what it was we were watching then what words would we use to describe as best we could what we had seen when we did not understand to begin with... that's how many things are for me that are communicated to me during my meditations
    When I said mental and physical freaks what I meant was.. mindless turns the physical into something it wasn't before...when I first got this communication from BB during a meditation ...to me a weapon that changes mental abilities is not that more advanced that what could be developed today...and yes we can reverse the effects of this weapon ... its all about control... it is and can be used as a tactical weapon
    When you have the abilities to target such a weapon you can take the minds away from the people in power and control ... then you can do whatever you want.. you may choose later on to restore there minds but in some cases you would leave them how they are
    You are on the right track with the North... North of Egypt and the North Star are very important to the gods.. I will mediate more on that... and read you referrals over and over again.. Something that I know is important... when the gods came to my tribes from the light of the second sun we were no longer of pure physical blood from where we came from... Europe... we had evolved into a very important mixture of races... I need to find out more about that

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

The whole "mixture of races" thing is very intriguing. I did a bit of research, and found a very good lead based on the DNA of Egyptian Mummies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt) stating:

"A shared drift and mixture analysis of the DNA of these ancient Egyptian mummies shows that the connection is strongest with ancient populations from the Levant, the Near East and Anatolia, and to a lesser extent modern populations from the Near East and the Levant.[11] In particular the study finds "that ancient Egyptians are most closely related to Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in the Levant, as well as to Neolithic Anatolian and European populations".[12] " (Emphasis added).

So, this confirms both the European element and the connection to Turkey (Anatolia). If you go through the articles noted with regard to the relevant geographical areas, you will find that Anatolia is basically Turkey. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatolia). Next, the "Near East" includes an even wider sweep of territory, including a portion of northern Anatolia/Turkey that extends up into Southern Europe close to Greece, and the general area of Turkey/Iran/Iraq/Arabia, and down into Egypt. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near_East). The "Levant" encompasses a somewhat broader area, including Greece, but leaves off Iran and Arabia. So, there is definitely a European element from the general region of Greece and thereabouts, plus genetic connections to Turkey and Iran. The area in various shades of green is defined as the "Levant" and shows a genetic background for the mummies extending from Southern Europe/Greece through Turkey, Etc. to Egypt and beyond:

[​IMG]

From a Biblical standpoint, I also note that the bloodlines include the legendary territories settled by all three of the ancient sons of Noah--Japheth, Shem, and Ham:

[​IMG]

Interestingly, it is almost as if these were all intentionally included in the Egyptian blood lines. I'll have think about what the reasons for that would be.

Cordially,
    S&S

Cyrus, Peace of mind and John Tat like this.
  3. John Tat

Hi S&S Your last post was very interesting...You pointed out things that I know are extremely relevant. I now because I have always understood who the physical entities were was important....for many reasons that I will not go into now because I need to think it through now I have a better understanding from what you posted.. As you point out it's very possible these were no random happenings.. that the god's understood that a mixture of races was needed to have the physical and mental abilities to put the god's knowledge into physical form and objects.. From my memories that was no easy task that took a long time... Just one thing that I have never seen talked about by any of the experts.. The only way I can describe just one ability we had to perfect was our eye to hand coordination so we could perform very complicated tasks...... if we had not become highly skilled with this ability Ancient Egypt would never had come to be... Unless you had been there you would never know this and is most likely why the experts have no clue about it and how important it was

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  4. John Tat

Hi S&S I'm working on a reply.. its more difficult than I thought .. amongst other things I'm searching for ways to explain things that have not been talked about before ... as I have said on previous occasions It's difficult to find the words to explain these things that have not been talked about before

All Th e Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I'm working on a different kind of lead in a completely separate area. I was looking at an article on supernovas--giant exploding stars--and saw a comment that startled me. The person I was reading said that, depending on the size of the supernova and its distance, it might look like a second sun in the sky. I.e., it made me think that the second sun seen when the "sun gods" came may have been a super nova.

I checked, and there was a supernova explosion referred to as the Vela Supernova approximately 11,000–12,300 years ago (about 800 light-years away). I don't know whether the dates given are the dates when light arrived, but I think they take that into consideration. That means that the light would have been seen here 8200 B.C. to 9,500 B.C. = a very long time ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any more information to tell me more about how it would look from earth, so this is just a loose hypothesis. But I thought you might be interested.

Another reason why this went through my mind is that there is some evidence that the Star of Bethlehem heralding Jesus' birth was also a supernova. As stated in Wikipedia:

The Christmas Star As A Supernova In Aquila
    Another theory is the more likely supernova of February 23 4 BC, which is now known as PSR 1913+16 or the Hulse-Taylor Pulsar. It is said to have appeared in the constellation of Aquila, near the intersection of the winter colour and the equator of date. The nova was recorded in China, Korea, and Palestine.[62]

This one was at a distance and intensity to appear as a very bright star. Anyhow, something to think about.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--It also made me think of Ken, who had a very strong memory of being some place where there were two stars in the sky.

John Tat and Cyrus like this.
  6. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Hi, S&S:

I can imagine that a supernova in the maximum of its explosion can have a brightness at most comparable to that of the Moon, but not the Sun.
    Its visible size will always be insignificant, not even remotely comparable to that of the Sun. Just calculate what a diameter should such a supernova have, to look to us, at the distance of several light years, the same or comparable to the size of the Sun, situated at only some light minutes from us.

IMHO.

Best wishes.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020 at 4:17 AM
    John Tat and SeaAndSky like this.
  7. SeaAndSky

Hi Cyrus,

Unfortunately, such a calculation is well beyond my present skills, but I think you're right in terms of diameter and probably brightness. From what I can tell, Betelgeuse (724 light-years away) is the closest named star deemed most likely to go supernova in the near future, and from what I read on that one, it will have the brightness of the half-full moon radiating from a fairly small spot:

"Life on Earth will be unharmed. But that doesn’t mean it will go unnoticed. Goldberg and Bauer found that when Betelgeuse explodes, it will shine as bright as the half-Moon — nine times fainter than the full Moon — for more than three months.

“All this brightness would be concentrated into one point,” Howell says. “So it would be this incredibly intense beacon in the sky that would cast shadows at night, and that you could see during the daytime. Everyone all over the world would be curious about it, because it would be unavoidable.”

Humans would be able to see the supernova in the daytime sky for roughly a year, he says. And it would be visible at night with the naked eye for several years, as the supernova aftermath dims."

https://astronomy.com/news/2020/02/when-betelgeuse-goes-supernova-what-will-it-look-like-from-earth

OTOH, I wonder about a star much closer to us. The article says that a supernova would probably not be a danger to us unless it was within dozens rather than hundreds of light years away. However, an article linked in the article above suggests that a supernova 150 light years away caused a mass extinction 2.6 million years ago. So, I'm not sure about the lethal distance. Nonetheless, I do wonder whether brightness and apparent diameter could be equivalent to the sun if the explosion was a lot closer. In this case, I would be interested in whether the expanding extremely hot and luminous gas cloud might have a more noticeable diameter while still retaining a lot of its brightness if only a few light years away. However, as noted, I don't have the skills to calculate the diameter and luminosity of a gas cloud that would look like a second sun from that distance.

Of course, at that distance we'd probably be cooked by radiation, but it is an interesting question to me.

Cordially,
    S&S

Cyrus and John Tat like this.
  8. John Tat

It's interesting to me that you both only consider the effects on and/or the destruction of our world

SeaAndSky likes this.
  9. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Hi, John:

Destroying is the easiest thing to do for such a mass of plasma gone crazy as a super nova.

Though, yes, in a way, there could be some constructive moments in it, too. Like that Christmas (Bethlehem) Star, that, al least in part, gave origin to a whole new religion.

It's a pity I can't remember that Sci-Fi novel of some very religious writer that wrote a story of a world found many light years away, slowly killed by a super nova exploded once in the past in its neighbourhood. There are in that novel very pathetic decriptions of how the members of that expedition wandered through the deserted alien cities finding skeletons of mothers embracing tiny skeletons of their children in vain attempts to protect them from the mortal radiation coming from the sky, etc. It was that very Christmas Star that killed that whole humanoid civilization. I wonder why did that author choose such a way of expressing his religious beliefs.

Did you mean something like this?

Best regards,

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020 at 9:54 AM
  10. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Hi S&S:

Well, I only thought of a simple geometrical optics, something you could do on your lap, just in case, you know. Sun size/distance to the sun -> Supernova size/ distance to the supernova...

Forget it, just stuff.

Best regards.

11. SeaAndSky

Hi Cyrus,

On your comment to John, I also read something like that in my youth (so, it may actually be the same story). I remembered that it was a short story by Arthur C. Clarke (the author of 2001), and was able to look it up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Star_(Clarke_short_story)

There is a link to the original story online in the article, so you may enjoy giving it a read. Also, there is a reference to a happier "spin" on the story given in a subsequent television show. Interestingly, the proposed "new" ending was shown to Clarke. The article is a bit unclear, but it appears that this was done before it was used. Whether he approved I do not know, but the article notes that he did not, at least, object.

Also, you're right about trying to make some of the simpler calculations myself. Thanks for the encouragement. With my physics degree being 45 years behind me, and the math I used to perform a dim memory, I seldom even think in those terms anymore.

Cordially,
    S&S

Cyrus likes this.
  12. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

It did occur to me that such a celestial event might have other meanings and, possibly, even uses. However, my initial concern was whether it could appear as a "second sun" and whether it could do so without wiping out life on earth.

Nonetheless, I'm definitely very interested in what you might have to say on the matter.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  13. SeaAndSky

Hi John/Cyrus:

I'm just going to look at luminosity rather than worrying about whether a disc could be seen. The Vela Supernova previously mentioned seems to be a good candidate, even as a point source, for a second sun story. I finally found a "New Scientist" Magazine article from 20 August 1981 (p. 479) online dealing with ancient records of stellar events. The author states that:

“The nearest supernova of which we can infer the existence is the Vela supernova, a mere 1500 light years distant, and I particularly had this one in mind. It left behind a pulsar like the Crab pulsar and a beautiful network of nebulosity that covers part of the southern constellation of Vela from which the supernova takes its name. For a month it would have been as bright as the Moon and it would have remained visible to the eye for a couple of years. It can be dated only from the increase in the period of the pulsar, which give it an age of 12000 years. . . . but the age is not definite and could be off by thousands of years.”

That would have been extremely bright coming from a point source, and definitely much much brighter than any "star" in the sky. The author goes on to describe "sunburst" symbols graven on stones by the Australian Aborigines as a possible ancient record of this event.

However, one of the things that I immediately noted was that the author is giving 1500 light years as the distance, while the Wikipedia article on the Vela Supernova (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Pulsar) has it at approximately 800 light years away (approx half the distance). Consequently, based on the prior calculations that it was as bright as the moon being based on approx twice the distance (if I'm remembering the inverse square law correctly) it seems the brightness at 800 ly should be approx 4 times as bright as the full moon. That would be a truly unique and incredibly bright point source. To my mind, based on this alone, I think that it could have been seen as a "second sun" by the ancients since it was extremely bright and didn't fit into any other category, being many times brighter than the moon or any other celestial object except the sun.

Of course, I'm just basing this on one author/article and my own very fallible guesswork and calculations, but it does seem to represent an interesting possibility. With a large additional caveat: Could it be seen by the tribes of ancient Egypt since Vela is a southern constellation. I think so, because the Northernmost part of the Vela constellation was known to, and named by, the ancients. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_(constellation)) Plus, it is only part of a larger constellation "Argo Navis" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argo_Navis). The latter article states that:

Due to precession of the equinoxes, the north pole relative to the stars has shifted — against this constellation's favour as regards the Northern Hemisphere since Classical times. Most of the constellation was visible to antiquity.

So, though I don't have anything conclusive, I think this supernova would probably have been visible from Egypt, especially Southern Egypt. Anyhow, this is all very speculative, but one of the first things that John kept insisting upon was the idea of a "second sun" in the sky at the time the ancient "sun gods" he remembers came to the tribes of the Nile. This is the best celestial candidate for a "second sun" in the appropriate time period that I can think of.

Cordially,
    S&S

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020 at 8:05 PM
    Speedwell and John Tat like this.
  14. John Tat

Hi S&S and Cyrus... Different to both of you I have no knowledge about the things you talk about.. I only have memories passed onto me by BB my pure spiritual self during my meditations
    Other than understanding what a supernova is there is nothing else I know about them
    As I have said over and over again in this thread the light is very important to my god's... The universe is full of light from billions and trillions of sources
    People see the light when they are having NDE's.. I John Tat will go to a pulsing light as I die
    My gods' came from the light of the second sun .. in the story of Jesus the light was an important part
    LIGHT...LIGHT....LIGHT everywhere with the light being connected to the gods over the history of mankind
    Those of science can look at this and most likely think that they are stories/myths from ancient times.. I can tell the they could not be more wrong
    That the god's come from the light .. just as we go to the light when we die
    My god's came to my tribes... the tribes of the Nile from the light of the second sun
    That's how it appeared to BB my pure spiritual self because he was there
    Realistically in these modern times it's obvious it was not a second sun but something else ..... going by what you have both talked about what a supernova is... a supernova is a good and logical explanation of what it may have been.. although I'm always a little wary of logic when it comes to these types of things
    I have always assumed that it had something to do with my god's abilities to travel within the light
    I have many memories through BB my pure spiritual self I can give no proper or scientific explanation for... this is just one of them
    The pyramids we built are all about the light... why do you think they are the shape they are? the lights are our connections to the universe the light connects us to everything.. get a torch and shine it on a wall and let you mind drift you will see what I mean ,,,the light connects us to what we shine it on .. the gods travel along that light to the destination of the light
    We will also travel within the light to the universe ... the light is waiting for us.. it's all about the light
    I'm not sure what the light was that came to us the tribes of the Nile
    One thing I am very sure about ... my god's have the abilities to harness the power and energy of any event involving the light
    Because of BB my pure spiritual self and as I approach the end of this incarnation my intuition goes to many important things... some well beyond this world and time... that's why I asked about your only concerns with a supernova being for this world... All supernova's destroy.. what they destroy both concerns and saddens me

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  15. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I found plenty of sites indicating that Argo Navis was a known constellation to the ancient Egyptians, though most sites don't focus on this. Here is a random example of typical statements on the Egyptian viewpoint:

"To the ancient Egyptians, Argo was the ark that kept the gods Isis and Osiris safe during the Egyptian version of the great flood."

(https://www.delgazette.com/opinion/columns/82286/constellation-sets-sail). So I think it is pretty clear that the supernova discussed above would have been visible from Egypt as it part of this constellation. Also, it makes me wonder whether their understanding of the meaning of this constellation has something to do with the "gods" escaping or using the explosion (by riding the flood of light and energy released). I have some other ideas on this, but will save them for another post.

Cordially,
    S&S

16. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I remember very well our discussions from many pages back about the "sun gods" using the spirit body to travel "in the light" between the stars and then being born via a physical mother in the new star system in order to become material. In this case, it could have been that the "sun gods" knew what was happening in terms of the impending supernova explosion and made arrangements to ride in the expanding sphere of light to a new locale--possibly to escape the destruction of their own world.

When the front edge of the expanding sphere of light from the supernova reached the earth, people here would suddenly see a "second sun" light up in the sky, and the "sun gods" would also arrive. It is also probable (since we are currently able to detect planets around other stars) that they knew many times more than we know about the possible places they could come and the fact that our planet would be safe and a good place for them to come. So, they would have deliberately chosen a good place to come before they left. Perhaps the reason you feel some sadness is because you know that many good things and perhaps good beings were destroyed in that explosion.

At least that is what it seems like might have happened to me. However, what I can't get straight in my mind is how they could arrive full grown if they had to go through being born and growing up. It seems that no physical mothers (or physical fathers) would have been prepared. And even if this could be done without such preparation, how could they be full grown when your people reached Africa and met them at the Nile. Is it possible that the Second Sun, which might have been visible to your people before they even left Europe, had happened many years before you met them at the Nile? This would give them time to grow up. It could be that they told you that was where they came from when the tribes arrived.

Cordially,
    S&S