Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

tanguerra

I have always thought your knowledge on a whole range of subjects is staggering and of course it is. I always follow up on your posts on threads I contribute to. Most are very helpful and thanks for that. There could well be something it what you said about the interpretation of the words God and Gods. This may sound strange but it would be of some relief to me that if way back when I was very close to the gods. One thing I did not mention on my last post was for the first time I felt I was Egyptian. I felt a real connection. For a fleeting moment I understood what it felt like to be an Egyptian way back then. I felt filled with love for the gods and they were everything spiritually leaving me with a feeling that without them I was nothing, I was godless. The exact same feeling I have of being godless in the present day. So you may well be right, godless may not be what I thought it was

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

Welcome home. It is not the home that I found, but I know the feeling. I think you recognize it now as your true home, and your hand is on the door knob, but you still have to decide whether you will open the door and go within. When you do you will find a house that is still dark even though it feels like home. You will need to find the light switches and explore the many rooms it contains, there may even be some dust and cobwebs to be swept away, but that is all still ahead I think. At the moment the main thing is whether you will choose to enter into what you have found.

If you do, I think you will have to put away the hate and disbelief you have carried for the divine since your death in WWII. If these are the "true" gods as you seem to think, they were the "true" gods then as well. Perhaps they didn't cause your PL death, but they also didn't prevent it. I think you will have to face that and also be willing to let the matter go if you would really enter into what you have found.

Cordially,

S&S

PS--If you wonder why I can empathize when my God is not your "gods" I cannot say exactly. I think it is partly because you have never seemed to be a man at peace or on the verge of finding peace . . . until your last post. I feel like I know you well enough and definitely like you well enough to want that for you. Also, it is because I believe that there are many way-stations on the way to truth. Your true home now may not be your true home later, as I have found in my own life (and possibly lives). But somehow I feel like this is the right step for you at the moment. I hope I'm not wrong, but I'm going to go with my feelings (intuition?) on this one.

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

It could possibly be that your 'source' is indeed you, though perhaps in a previous life? The things you are learning/he is teaching you, could be compared to a process of remembering, although in your case it is coming through via a 'conversation' rather than a visualisation? No doubt he would have found it hard to comprehend a 'godless' existence back in his time when it was just considered the normal thing to not only believe in, but revere and interact with the 'gods'?

Many other cultures have myths and legends about a previous generation of giants, or Titans, or gods, or various super-human individuals who lived and ruled and battled each other in times long forgotten from living memory. But the stories persist. I have often thought that these heroes and gods of bygone stories were actually the exploits of real people before the 'catastrophe' that occurred some 10,000 years ago, at the time of the ice age. Stories of their adventures would have been passed down by the fireside for generations, possibly growing somewhat in the telling, as stories have a way of doing.

Eventually a lot of them got written down, in great sagas like the Baghavad Gita and the story of Gilgamesh, the Greek myths and numerous other examples. People have understood these to be fantasies or allegories, but I wonder if they are historical, although perhaps highly embellished, tales of real events? Australian Aborigines didn't have writing, but they used song to remember the stories. They have many tales of various ancestors doing great deeds in times long ago, stretching 50,000 years or more. They talk about geological changes to the landscape, and stories of animal species now extinct, going back to the ice age. Australia did not suffer as much disruption from wars, migrations and invasions as other countries, due to our isolation, so the culture survived very much intact for such a long time, long time, until recent disruptions of course.

The Australian Aborigines talk of their ancestors still being among us, in what has been translated as the 'dream time' but that is not a very good word for it. You could call it another dimension, or plane of reality, or the 'other side'. Certainly they view time very differently to Europeans. They say they talk to their ancestors all the time, when in a state of 'trance' or contemplation, and take advice from them in times of doubt or uncertainty or on important life questions such as who to marry.

Is it possible what you are experiencing with your 'source' is something like this, that you are doing quite naturally when you meditate?

4. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

The "Small, Quiet Voice"

I agree with tanguerra, perhaps that "small, quiet voice" within us and who of us are willing to listen to it, are perhaps our Spirit Guides or our own Soul trying to tell us something important.

Just a thought of mine.

5. John Tat

tanguerra and hydrolad

No it's not like that.. It's something like.. Me and my source are out of favour with the gods, which in Ancient Egypt must have meant you were godless.. They still look after and protect us but we must regain their favour.. I now understand that this is what this is most likely all about... For some reason my source had to find me which he said took many spiritual cycles so we can do this together.. He always talks about the others who I feel are not out of favour with the gods.. The gods transforming Akh to a higher level of existence may well bring both of us back into favour with the gods.. I feel this is a commitment we made to the gods long ago that we would do their bidding.. Maybe I spiritually ran away and hid in countless random incarnations. Maybe I had the ability to do that I don't know that is pure speculation. Its starting to fall into place in some rough and roundabout ways... Still plenty to be learnt and understand

6. tanguerra

Interesting. No doubt it will continue to unfold.

I have had conversations with a former incarnation of myself - at least that was how I interpreted the experience.

We did not talk about anything quite so profound (or did we?) but you may find this of interest. America

7. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

At the risk of opening another can of worms for you, it sounds as if "the others" are your soul group, and all of you are prepping for your next life.

8. John Tat

Blueheart

I think you must be who we think you are because once again I think you nailed it.. Yes the gods do want balance restored in the physical and must have transformed spiritual entities to do it.. That makes sense to me

9. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

This has been a very interesting time in your quest. I will look forward to your further reports (for as long as you feel free to give them) as you move along this path.

Cordially,

S&S

10. John Tat

Many posts ago I said while mediating with my source he showed me a pyramid rising from the water with a half man and half bird who appeared to be green pointing at me from on top of the pyramid. I just found the following:

egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-symbols-ba/

It may not appear to be all that important but once again it's confirmation that all this with my source is real.. Once again I find proof of something I was told by my source long before finding the answer

Now I know this vision was real I now have to try and find the significance of why he was pointing at me.. This is now a very important vision

In some ways the more I find that confirms what is going on is real the more it scares me

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I think your fear is understandable and quite rational, not because I know something you don't know, but because you are realizing more and more that what is happening is "real" as you put it, and you have not yet resolved the issue that made you "flee" from the gods of ancient Egypt and avoid a commitment you made in the past.

At this point, now that you know it is real and that a definite commitment is being once again asked of you, you have a perfect right (and some would say duty) to find out what exactly is being asked of you. After all, whatever this commitment is, you seemingly determined at some point in the very distant past to flee from it, some aspect of it, and/or those seeking it from you. I haven't heard anything at all that indicates why. Do you know why you abandoned it and what "it" was?

You know why you abandoned the religion of your PL in WWII, but do you know why you abandoned this religion all those many years ago? Could it be that you had reasons that you considered then, knowing what you knew then, to be just as valid or more so? Can and should you jump back in without knowing all the reasons you had for fleeing from it or abandoning it in the past?

I think you should meditate on this issue and ask your source for a lot more information. I say ask your source, because (though I do not necessarily know enough to speak evil of your source) it is obvious from what you have reported that your source has "his" own agenda. Are you sure "he" is being totally truthful in all things? You need to make sure at the least that his agenda is your agenda, and that the same reasons that made you abandon your commitment in the past don't still apply.

You have passed through a door in realizing and acknowledging the existence of higher spiritual powers (actually divine powers from your ancient Egyptian standpoint), but my scriptures (Gospel of Luke) at least counsel one to "count the cost" before making a full commitment on anything--including religion. At this point, I'm just not sure you even know what the cost might be.

Cordially,

S&S

12. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Remember the ba bird you saw in post #7? This is the back.

Walters Ba bird - back view

Changing to a new paradigm can be scary, no doubt.

13. John Tat

SeaAndSky

I have already asked my source those questions. The following are his answers and I'm sure this is much more

It will require sacrifice BB to end chaos and restore balance... he went on....

In the Christian religion the Lord will judge his people

I was then guided to Romans 12:19

Blueheart is right once again.. Changing paradigm is scary

Regards

14. tanguerra

Yes. It can be a bit mind-blowing. It's one thing to believe in something 'theoretically' but another entirely to know that this stuff is 'really real'. A lot of people have had the same experience, including me, when they stopped thinking maybe, perhaps, this was all just their imagination, or a dream or something and realised the truth; that we have been lied to all our lives about a whole area of human experience that other cultures understand perfectly well, and 'reality' is a lot more complicated than we like to pretend.

Bear in mind that this 'source' of yours may just be 'you' in a previous life. You are you 'now' (at one level) and you don't have to do anything you don't want, any more than you have to keep doing something that you decided to do when you were young, if it is no longer working for you. Sure, you may have decided or agreed to do something thousands of years ago, and now have been 'contacted' to remind you of that, but you will always have free will.

15. tanguerra

Could it be that you are misunderstanding these images and hints you are getting? Your Source could be trying to explain to you that you are immortal and life is a 'cycle' and you will 'rise again', by using this symbolism. Perhaps he thinks you will be able to grasp the meaning of this better, since, 'believer' or not, it's the culture you have grown up in?

Since that didn't work, then he started getting into all this Egyptian symbolism, also about immortality and spirituality, which presumably, he is more comfortable with, but which is still a little baffling to you as you don't know what all the symbols mean? Just a thought.

I had an experience, as I mentioned above, where I was 'talking' to my past self, a Native American called Lahihimba, who lived long before Europeans came to the Americas. Obviously we are not 'talking' but using thought to communicate, even though we don't both speak the same language.

Sometimes in these experiences, when the meaning is complicated to explain, we would resort to using imagery. For instance, one time he was trying to tell me to 'stand strong' and 'not give in' and he just used the image of a large, rocky promontory with a river breaking around it - presumably this is a nearby place he was familiar with. But, I understood immediately what he meant, because the image was accompanied by a 'feeling' that went with it. Another time I asked him what he looked like and he showed me images of his brother, who people said looked like him, as he didn't really have a clear idea what he 'looked like' exactly, or how to explain it.

When I was trying to explain 'the future' to him, I showed him images, but they were too much for him to comprehend, so I had to break it into smaller bits for him. I had to get him to understand the concept of machines first, then electricity, and so on, before we got on to airplanes and spaceships.

Perhaps something like this is happening here? Maybe if you just relaxed into it a bit more, and stopped taking things quite so literally, and stop trying too hard to 'make sense' out of it all, and try to use your 'intuition', it would make it easier to understand what he is trying to tell you? After all, the original quest was to understand how it all 'works', how the soul works, how life, personality, individuality, and all that all fits together?

Just a thought.

16. tanguerra

Romans 12:19 has often been misconstrued. I don't think the translation, 'vengeance is mine', is a very fortunate choice of words. Neither is the talk about heaping 'burning coals' on people's heads. This passage has certainly taken on ominous overtones over the centuries that I doubt were intended in the original. Medieval monks translated a lot of the Bible back in the days, from ancient Aramaic, to Greek, to Latin, and thus into various European languages and now almost every language known. I don't know whether they did a terrific job all the time to be honest, or whether some 'individuality' in interpretation crept in here and there that was not intended. Scholarship of ancient Greek and Aramaic was imperfect in the Middle Ages, to say the least. For one thing, there were no living speakers of it to ask about nuance and common usage, figures of speech and even colloquialisms.

The meaning of this quote from the Bible is not necessarily that 'judgement day is coming and everyone is going to be punished', although that kind of thinking suited the Medieval mindset very well. It could mean that people are going to have to evolve and learn how to control themselves if they want to have a future.

The meaning of the quote is that you should leave revenge and punishment up to God (however you conceive her) and forgive people who insult or harm you. New Agers would say 'karma will take care of it' or 'let go and let God' and things like this. They are all saying more or less the same sentiment - not to get tangled up in the 'bad vibes' of others, but to focus on being a good person yourself.

The Egyptians had much the same belief. They believed that on death your spiritual 'heart' would be weighed in the spiritual 'scales'. If you had a good heart, it would be as light as a feather and you would proceed on to the next level. If not.... things did not go so well for you.

[​IMG]

Again, I think it is a mistake to take things too literally, but instead, try to look for the deeper meaning.

17. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

Another note on the topic of burning coals. There is a historic element that is often referenced in regard to this verse. Imagine a village person carrying the still live coals of the past night's fire in order to restart others' cooking fires if they have gone out. Heaping burning coals on the head referred to the fact that they would balance the container of coals on their head while walking from house to house. Bearing the gift of warmth and such ...

Another religious tradition involving carrying fire on one's head. This one possibly from India.

[​IMG]

18. John Tat

It is in my opinion it is very clear what is both said and meant in Romans 12:19. Vengeance is mine said the Lord., in other words treat your enemies with kindness and leave vengeance of our enemies to me. This is dependent upon who god sees and the enemies. There may well be times when the people and god do not agree on who the enemy is

There is no doubt in my mind that all true Christians believe judgement day will arrive for them Their Lord and God will judge them... These are two different and separate situations.Just as the true gods of Ancient Egypt will also judge the people.. These are the things that were meant by my post

Things can be looked at in many different ways. Christian scholars continually change and alter their interruptions of the bible. This is off the subject of this thread but the point was well worth making

19. John Tat

Blueheart

Thanks for reminding me about post #7, That chill down my spine turned out to be far more significant than I could have ever imagined. It feels like it was at least a year ago since that post, which was a follow up to your suggestion of what to look for.. thanks once again for that. There is so much going on now its difficult for me to keep up.. My source told me I'm ready for this when I questioned him on the visions I'm having from time to time when I'm connected to him. I don't know how far I go back but I'm beginning to believe its far longer than I ever thought. When one of my visions questioned the heritage of the gods of Ancient Egypt I must go way back. I'm beginning to wonder and question how many times the pure spiritual me reincarnated into Ancient Egypt.. I'm now sure it was far more than once, just as those who believe in family reincarnation. Its very possible I went back time and time again, until the problem I had with the gods which changed my spiritual destiny

In one of the visions all the land was being ravaged by a huge swarm of locusts.. There was complete chaos. I researched that and found if a high priest fell out of favour with the gods that is an event the gods would impose. That vision now makes sense to me. The other visions are far to personal to talk about

Thanks for you help Blueheart

20. tanguerra

Again, I think the translation is poor. An 'enemy' could just mean someone you don't like, or who insulted you, not necessarily a literal enemy in a battle, and not an 'enemy of god' for sure. It is just saying 'be nice to each other and leave the rest up to me' really. Anyway, that's my take on it. I take a much less dramatic view of it all than the medieval monks of course (after all I used to be one). I know they were not perfect at their translations and were also subject to a certain amount of pressure on how things should be 'nuanced' by the people further up the hierarchy. There were many great debates about this kind of thing at the time. Spin is nothing new. Your Source told you earlier I remember, warning you not to believe everything you read, didn't he?

It is sort of on topic, in that it's about what happens after we die, resurrection and the like, which is the process your source is talking about. Of course you are the best one to interpret what you are experiencing. If you are talking to 'yourself' (your higher self) no doubt the meaning will make itself clear to you.

From NDE accounts, and from life-between-life regressions, we know that after death people have what has been called a 'life review'. They look over what they did in life, with the help of various mysterious entities - described as 'guides' or 'masters' in most reincarnation literature. They work through how they felt about that - whether pained by the guilt of what they might have done, or happy with the love they had in life, what they would do differently and so on.

I think a lot of the accounts of various religions tend to more or less coincide with this process, except instead of 'guides' they tend to conceive of the denizens of heaven' as 'gods', which is not unreasonable I suppose. So, none of this contradicts what we understand is the process, except that it is cloaked in the cultural imagery of the particular society.