Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

You are, indeed, moving into very exciting territory--both for yourself and for those of us who are following you.

From my standpoint, I think too many people are obsessing about the Bible passage in question. "Vengeance is mine" means to leave the whole matter in the hands of God--to work out as God wills. It moves on to speak of doing good to your enemies instead--which is self-explanatory. The observation that this will heap coals of fire on their head is obviously not meant literally (how would this have anything to do with doing good to them?). In my experience, this is always seen as figurative language, typically for making the folks who have injured you reconsider what/why they are doing what they do and hopefully become ashamed of themselves, and even more hopefully bringing them to repent of their treatment of the injured party.

There also seems to be a lot of "over-thinking" of the idea expressed in "Vengeance is mine"--which basically means to set aside your own idea of how to deal with the situation and give up the idea of proper response to God. It goes without saying that God's idea of what to do is not necessarily the same as ours. From what I can tell from various case reports, the idea of individual "karma" as a mechanical, mathematical balancing act is invalid. It appears that this is a system that works, and is applied by an administrative apparatus, to do whatever is necessarily to convince the individual wrong-doer of the wrong and make sure it is not repeated; it appears to be far more of a system for education than a tit-for-tat system of retribution (i.e., "soft karma" rather than "hard karma"). I do not know how it works on a societal (corporate) basis, but it may be more harsh (hard karma) there. In either case, God's idea of how to handle these situations is clearly far different from our often more emotional response. (BTW--I was interested to hear that "Let go and let God" was now "New Age"--this is an expression that--to the best of my recall--goes back many decades among Christians).

Anyhow, I'm not as interested in these matters as I am in others, particularly the religious balance and accommodation you seem to be striking between Christianity and Egyptian Gods, including seeking to harmonize various ideas of an impending "judgment" and aftermath, and working with both Bible passages and your individual (or source shared) insights/ideas.

Cordially,

S&S

2. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

I would think so too. Predynastic, 5th dynasty pyramid age, and perhaps, based on the ba bird, Ptolemaic?

No thanks needed. I have been on an ancient Egypt kick for quite a while now. (Can you tell??) I love the chance to "talk" about it.

3. SeaAndSky

Blueheart,

I've been thinking for a while that the forum needed a "Mysteries of Egypt" thread. Maybe under "Scientific and Anecdotal" or maybe even better under the catch-all "Tea and Coffee". There are so many things to look at there, including the new discoveries of potential hidden rooms in the Great Pyramid. I'm extremely interested in the idea of Egypt as a legacy civilization having roots in a possible antediluvian civilization (Atlantis anyone?). However, even outside of my possible fanciful ideas, there is a huge amount to be interested in here, and a lot of folks who seem to have passed through Egypt in PLs.

I've been toying with the idea, but you're really the person better suited to the task. What do you think?

S&S

4. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

Speaking of the idea of pre-Egyptian history, I am finally reading The Emerald Tablets of Thoth. You might find this interesting, John. I have no idea how far back it really goes, but it's a poetic take on one possible history, and it definitely has a lot of reference to reincarnation.

5. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Mere Dreamer

Thanks for tablets of troth I began to read them but will need to take my time and try and understand what is being said

For the first time I read your lives .. I found them very interesting and very relevant to this thread. Its interesting how we differ on how this happens. You appear to be living them in real time whereas I on the majority of times feel like I'm remembering and are being shown how things were and what I did. Very little of it is in real time .. for example I'm meditating and doing all I can to sort out and try to understand my vision of a time when I questioned the heritage of the gods, and I did, I now believe that.. It could be something like, thousands of years before the emergence of Ra ,Osiris, Seth and so on there were the original gods, the original gods of the Ancient Egyptians. There is little doubt in me the spiritual me that the known gods of Ancient Egypt were far from being the original gods of the Ancient Egyptians. I (the present physical me) has no knowledge or understanding were its believed these modern gods came from, but at some point long ago I did question their heritage, most likely because none of them came from the original gods .As a result things are now far more complicated for me. Once again this is the last thing I needed..I'm saying this Mere Dreamer to point out how things are different for us in how we remember. You see, I'm not remember lives I'm remembering events the pure spiritual me has lived, which is a big difference.

I still have a long way to go on this, but somewhere there must evidence of these original gods and who they were

6. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Hi SeaAndSky,

There have been some really interesting "teasers" coming out of Egypt lately, hasn't there? Unfortunately, such a topic tends to go into territory that makes me itch rather quickly. Fanciful, indeed.

Anyway . . . I really have no time for this today, but John, I think you are pitching this one right in my wheelhouse, so to speak. Do you know anything, anything at all about Akhenaten and what is now called the Amarna revolution?

He, a few years into his reign, pulled up stakes, and went searching for ground along the Nile that was not dedicated to any other god. As you can imagine, this was not an easy task, there are so many of them. Once he discovered the perfect spot, he founded a new city, dedicated it to The Aten, and declared that for as long as he lived, he would not set foot outside of the boundaries of the sun disk's new city. He basically turned his back on all the other gods that had gone before, highlighting instead a minor aspect of the sun god.

He, either directly or indirectly, put an end all of the rituals and processions that had been going on for centuries. Instead, he and his dedicated group of followers created new rituals that harked back to Zep Tepi, the first time, the moment of creation.

7. John Tat

Blueheart

No I have never heard anything about the Amarna revolution or Zep Tepi. But I understand that if his spiritual had reincarnated many times and had come from the original Ancient Egyptians and there gods he would have been almost honour bound to go back to what he knew was the truth

I will now research all of this... Thanks once again

Its all a bit scary isn't it?

8. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

The Emerald Tablet material linked may be interesting, but there is no real proof of its ancientness or authenticity. (The background story reminds me a bit of Joseph Smith--founder of the Mormon's--and his tale of ancient golden tablets (from which he allegedly derived the Book of Mormon). Hence, it may be interesting and even full of ancient truths (I haven't read much of it myself), but I'm not sure it is what you're looking for. It seems to primarily be a format adopted by the author for discussing and promoting certain esoteric ideas. (Once again, I'm not knocking content, which I haven't read, I just don't think its ancientness and authenticity has been in any way established). BTW--The original "Emerald Tablet" disclosure is discussed here, and is far shorter:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet

This type of thing is related to Hermeticism, which does have ancient Greek/Egyptian origins. If you're interested in that, you might want to start by looking at the Wikipedia articles regarding same and its supposed founder Hermes Trismegistus (also called "Thoth").

Cordially,

S&S

9. John Tat

Hi once again Blueheart

I'm a little freaked out right now about something I remembered way back on your post #30. You talked about Amenemhat and I replied in post #32 that my source long ago talked about someone with a name something like that, who believed he had reincarnated from the long distant future.. But say I misunderstood, which I often do , and what was really communicated to me was, from the long distant past

I understand our imagination can play tricks with us, but its so close to what you talked about.. These things that come back time and time again and haunt the physical me is very scary

10. SeaAndSky

Hi Blueheart,

Just remember, if you don't start the thread someone with more enthusiasm (and credulity) like me will probably start it and make a hash of it. So give it some thought.

On Aten and Atenism . . . . very interesting. I was aware of the brief exaltation of a single deity in Egypt, but not a lot of the rest of the story (at least to the extent one can get it from reviewing the articles on Aten, Atenism and Akhenaten on Wikipedia). This makes me wonder whether John abandoned the multitude of gods for Aten, and whether he is coming back to Aten after wandering away from him (or back to the multitude after worshiping Aten?).

The single God concept would certainly fit in better with what he is saying about judgment for Christians, in which case I suppose Aten might be understood and worshiped in different ways by different religions, appearing in Egyptian guise to Egyptians and in Christian guise to Chistians, etc. In any case, I think this kind of thing would be of interest to him from the Wikipedia article on Atenism:

"Although idols were banned—even in people's homes—these were typically replaced by functionally equivalent representations of Akhenaten and his family venerating the Aten, and receiving the ankh (breath of life) from him." (Emphasis added).

Cordially,

S&S

11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Actually, my speculation fits better with the "old" god on the other side of the conflict with Aten: Amun or Amun-Ra. This god was of supreme importance through much of Egyptian history. Here are some excerpts from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amun:

"Amun-Ra retained chief importance in the Egyptian pantheon throughout the New Kingdom (with the exception of the "Atenist heresy" under Akhenaten). Amun-Ra in this period (16th to 11th centuries BC) held the position of transcendental, self-created creator deity "par excellence", he was the champion of the poor or troubled and central to personal piety. His position as King of Gods developed to the point of virtual monotheism where other gods became manifestations of him. . . ."

"In the New Kingdom, Amun became successively identified with all other Egyptian deities, to the point of virtual monotheism (which was then attacked by means of the "counter-monotheism" of Atenism). Primarily, the god of wind Amun came to be identified with the solar god Ra and the god of fertility and creation Min, so that Amun-Ra had the main characteristic of a solar god, creator god and fertility god. . . . besides numerous other titles and aspects. . . ."

"In the Leiden hymns, Amun, Ptah, and Re are regarded as a trinity who are distinct gods but with unity in plurality. The three gods are one yet the Egyptian elsewhere insists on the separate identity of each of the three. This unity in plurality is expressed in one text: All gods are three: Amun, Re and Ptah, whom none equals. He who hides his name as Amun, he appears to the face as Re, his body is Ptah. . . ."

"The hidden aspect of Amun and his likely association with the wind caused Henri Frankfort to draw parallels with a passage from the Gospel of John: "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going. . . ."

All of this is, as usual, very interesting stuff. It makes me wonder whether you were a priest of Amun, who abandoned him for Aten. Of course, there may have been a still older God or gods, which you seek. I'm just speculating.

Cordially,

S&S

12. Mere Dreamer

I sometimes wonder where these (ancient or not) "books of true truth" come from. It may very well be that the individuals who find or write them are remembering old beliefs or lives, and attempting to correct the world back to previous systems and cultures.

Given how realistic visions can feel, it wouldn't surprise me if they "found" their Scriptures as they claim, and copied them out of the (possible) spiritual memory dimension where they were found. Truth often has a lot more to do with context than content. And when a belief is out of context it can become warped. Warped truth is destructive or virtually impossible to apply, but the appropriate context will straighten it out again.

(^^^This idea is very much in process, so take it for the vapor of a theory that it is.)

John, your questions and memories often have a feel in them that this is something you've believed strongly (for many lifetimes?) restoring itself to your human consciousness at this point. Now that you're trying to find the remnants of that knowledge in modern times, you know when a perspective fits and when it doesn't quite match. That super-specific focal point sure can be hard to pin down for the rest of us, who don't have the same history for comparison, though.

I think my memories fit who I am, why I'm here, and how I live. The difference between our memories is a bit like comparing the processing style of various apps. You and I access past life information through different programs and extrapolate it into certain imagery for different purposes according to our lives, perspectives, and goals.

In the end, so long as we both gain wisdom and live our callings, I think that however it works is the way remembering is meant to work according to each individual's need.

I certainly need more than one tool to create art, even when I limit my perspective to the tangible. In a similar way, I can't imagine that the creativity of the universe is so restricted that there is no variety in how it works toward larger goals through various lives.

13. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Wise words MD.

14. SeaAndSky

Hi Mere,

I agree with what I take to be one of the primary premises of your post, namely that John cannot be bound by what is the currently accepted history/wisdom of the ancients (including Egypt) in seeking his original beliefs and history. Thus, trying to squeeze his story and PL beliefs into some currently know historic event may simply not work.

In the past, John has used various known facts (or premises) about Ancient Egypt, its writings, symbols and beliefs, as triggers and stepping-stones, subjecting them to a process of confirmation within himself and via his "source". But, now that I think about it, the material you have posted may be useful for the same purpose. I can't say that it is authentic, but maybe his own resources will affirm it as being authentic. If not, it still may act as some type of trigger or stepping-stone that leads him further down his path.

Cordially,

S&S

15. Mere Dreamer

That's why I shared it. There is a chance that the source of this material is somehow related to what he needs to know. Even if it only triggers denial it can still be useful to clarify what doesn't fit his memory.

16. John Tat

I have done some research on Zep Tepi and found it was not a person but a period in time.. You have to be a little understanding of what is going on with me.. This is another example of my true situation. Me (the physical me) had no prior understanding or knowledge about Ancient Egypt and its history.. Everything I'm posting on this thread comes from both my source and the pure spiritual me.. I do make physical guess's and assumptions and physical searches for verification

of the communications . I have to stop myself from making speech's and statement's which I feel I made long ago, that contradicts many beliefs about Ancient Egypt, and would seen and make me look foolish. I could make a whole speech about how the tribes of the Nile through a spiritual occurrence became one bought together by the original gods and became "Egyptians" There is so much, so much that is not understood

17. Mere Dreamer

Oh? That kind of scene is described from the perspective of the god-like being who is also the supposed writer of the emerald tablets. I find it interesting you would mention something similar to the event I read a few days ago.

I'll just excerpt that section and see if it sounds similar to what you've been discovering.

Scene: Atlantis is being destroyed and the remaining citizens are evacuated by the leader, who is telling this story:

He goes on to speak of building pyramids there...

If it's not at all the same, then who knows whether the rest of it will seem relevant. It's interesting to think about either way.

18. John Tat

Mere Dreamer

The quote from the emerald tablet is very interesting.. I will explain how this works some of the time for me. What I said about the tribes of the Nile is a good example. After mediating several weeks' ago I was lying in bed and said to myself there were originally tribes living along the Nile.. These ideas after meditating must come from my source because I have never considered or known anything about almost all of them

The next day I googled to see if in fact there were tribes living along the Nile thousands of years ago, and I found there was. These things no longer surprise me in fact I would have been surprised if there had been none. The next night when I was meditating I asked my source what all this about the tribes of the Nile. That's how I talk to him now. If he thinks I'm ready to know he well tell if not there is no reply, complete silence

He told me about the tribes of the Nile, and how they lived in individual groups as tribes. He told me in great detail how it was and I began to cry, that's how attached I was to what he was saying. He said BB of course you remember. Then I said we became one, we became Egyptian's.. He said yes BB the original gods guided us and we become one.. I said there is no such thing as missing links is there? He said no BB there is not, there was and is only the original gods, (always more than one)

These original tribes of the Nile became one they became Egyptians. They marched into history and created the greatest civilisation the world has ever seen. What a magnificent monument Ancient Egypt is to these people, the tribes of the Nile..

19. SeaAndSky

John,

Regarding your statement: "I have to stop myself from making speech's and statement's which I feel I made long ago, that contradicts many beliefs about Ancient Egypt, and would seen and make me look foolish. I could make a whole speech about how the tribes of the Nile through a spiritual occurrence became one bought together by the original gods and became "Egyptians" There is so much, so much that is not understood"

Please do not hesitate to put forth anything you have received, either from your pure spiritual self or source. You may have been "back then" when the events you mention occurred, or you may have been in Egypt during later periods of recorded history but still have knowledge that was preserved and known by those who retained such knowledge. I think "civilization" is far older than most realize, e.g.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe.

I am very eager to hear what you have to say on these matters, and I think others here would join me in that.

Cordially,

S&S

20. Mere Dreamer

This sounds a lot like what happens for me when I'm not having an actual vision of something. It's like receiving a report on the events.

Interesting. This fits with a common theme among those who meditate. They may not always use the term "gods" (though one could argue the other words have similar meanings) but the beings who demonstrate exceptional and overwhelming powers are generally plural.

Like S&S I'm also interested in the details you learned from your source. You may find that some individuals who study less commonly acknowledged history may actually have evidence that lines up with what you've heard. And even if nobody can confirm what you've learned it will be interesting to hear your perspective on this, if you're willing to share it.