Recognising someone famous as a soul you met in a PL?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by India Branca, Jan 14, 2015.

1. India Branca

India Branca Registered

I was wondering if any of you ever saw someone famous and simply "knew" that you had been together in a past life?

I recognised Daniel Radcliffe's soul as soon as I first saw a picture of him, many years ago. I remember thinking of him as my husband, and that feeling hasn't changed.

It is so frustrating to feel like this, to feel connected on such a deep level to someone that I will almost certainly never have the chance to talk to in this lifetime, much less be recognised by him.

If any of you have gone through that in the past, how did you deal with it?

2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I've encountered so many past life connections at this point that I just laugh at myself when I get a flash of knowing; and spend a moment feeling curious whether the other person might remember me, too, if we meet.

I think famous people tend to run into more of their PL connections--because they interact with so many people in general.-- I'm sure many of their fans have that same feeling of recognition since we've all had many, many lives ... and not always with the same people.

There is a famous actor who showed up in one of my regressions, but we were both different people when we were friends. The only reason I know he is on the planet now is because he happens to be on the TV screen sometimes. It's worth a chuckle.

3. Axes

Axes Registered

Something similar recently happened with me with Arthur Lee from the band Love. As soon as I heard him, it just struck a chord with me, literally :) His way of making music, his intensly emotional style of singing, and his personality (as far as I can see from interviews and stories) profoundly inspired my own music making.

Since he passed a way a few years ago, I can't get in touch with him. And anyway, I would't have done that. I feel that if someone is truly important to your life, you will meet them in reality. Also, I might not have actually known him in person in a pl either. He might have been a famous musician then, that I admired from afar!

On a related note, I have always wondered what would happen if I'd accidentally read a biography of a famous person I myself was in a pl @.@ makes my brain go all loopy when I think about it!

4. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

We have had a few stories in the forum where people have 'recognised' a celebrity. It happens! There's not much you can really do about it. I guess, if you ever actually met and you blurted out that he was your past life husband, he'd run the other way! So, just put that information aside for now I guess?

If you were interested in finding out more you could try meditating on it and trying to find out what your life was like?

5. ColourODarkness

ColourODarkness Senior Registered

I've seen Sebastian Stan in one of my military past lives, though I'm not sure if that's just my brain connecting someone I recognize to somebody similar LOL

6. MrsMcDonald

MrsMcDonald Registered

This is interesting, I have recognized as many as 9 different people who are now famous, but weren't famous when I knew them in past lives. It's funny that I recognized more celebrities than "ordinary" people in my surroundings (only 3 people so far) :) But maybe it's not so strange, since the fact they can be seen by so many people every day makes them easier to be noticed by those who knew them before...

Anyway, it is a curious feeling, to see someone who was relatively obscure before, and is now so well-known to the public. I may be wrong, of course, in assuming that these are the very same souls I knew, maybe they just have an extremely familiar "aura" about them, that I mistook them for past-life connections... I would not insist that I knew them.

7. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Yes Mrs McDonald. In this day and age we get to see thousands of people on TV and movies that we would never get to meet in real life, because they live in another country, or whatever. So I guess that raises the odds of seeing someone we've known before.

Having a familiar 'aura' about them is the same as 'recognising' them, don't you think? People often look somewhat similar from one life to the next, but it's more about the 'feel' of them or their eyes I think, than just their looks.

8. MrsMcDonald

MrsMcDonald Registered

I thought that maybe these famous people just had a somewhat similar energy and 'vibes' to them, so alike to the people I once knew, that I couldn't tell them apart and mistook one for the other...

But considering that they also do look quite similar to their previous selves (in most cases), and that the expression in their eyes is exactly the same, unchanging... I think those are, indeed, the same souls, however unlikely this coincidence might be that I would see them all again, and that they are famous this time around.

Obviously I'm just one of many people who knew them in previous lives, so I just recognized them because I have past-life memories in the first place (and anyone with past-life memories would recognize them also). TV makes things easier :) .

9. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

I recently saw the comedian Jimmy Fallon on TV. He looks spookily like Buster Keaton. Others have suggested this also, it's not just me. But it stopped me in my tracks when I first saw him.

[​IMG]

It's not just his appearance, which is somewhat similar, it's his expressions and mannerisms too, the way he looks off to the side sometimes when he's thinking ... lots of little things. Obviously he's still in show biz and still doing comedy, but in a modern way now.

I don't remember Buster Keaton from a previous life or anything, although it's quite likely I saw him in the movies in my previous life. I sort of feel like I grew up with him this life, because I was a big fan when I was a little kid and loved to watch his movies.

[​IMG][​IMG]

It is still quite unsettling sometimes watching Jimmy Fallon on TV when he does some little thing that is so like Buster Keaton.

There is a thread on Resemblances in notable people you might find interesting. Some of them are quite amazing.

10. EmmettsMom

EmmettsMom Registered

One incident like you describe - I had a vivid dream about someone I did not know after they died, and this person stroked my face and said they loved me, and it felt SO familiar. To this day, I can't think I made it up.

With my husband, when we were dating, I had a dream also. I had never thought I would get married, had one previous serious relationship that left me pretty scarred and at the time "knew" I didn't want kids, either. But then this dream happened. My husband (bf then) and I were at the home of an elderly Native American man, and he was touring us around, and I kept seeing pictures of ME and my husband. The only thing is, they weren't from present day but from different periods and places throughout history. The man explained that we had been together for thousands of years, and we continue (and will continue) to find each other. It was fascinating and comforting. And I think, true. When we got married, I remember feeling like nothing I had done had ever been so right or so sure. (And I was pregnant with my son at the time).

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  11. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Sounds like you have known your husband in many lifetimes. And your son, also. Most of the people you know now you have known before.

12. Twilight

Twilight Senior Registered

Why yes, I believe I have listened to one of Jesus' lectures at the Temple of Zion a few times.

Usually I hear the name Simon Peter and/or Simon Magus in my past life regressions.

13. Totoro

Totoro Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I was just about to ask you to post that there for posterity. :D

14. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

When Mohammar Khaddafi was losing control of Libya, I suddenly became very concerned for him. I have no idea why. To me in this life, he was just another two-bit dictator. But when his life was in danger I found myself actually praying he'd get out of Libya as though I was praying for the safety of an old friend. I remembering saying to myself "For God's sake, Mohammar, get out of there!"

I didn't recognize his past life incarnation, but watching his most recent life end was heartbreaking. I felt like I was watching a friend self-destruct. Imagine watching your best friend destroy themselves with drugs or crime and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

I have no idea why I suddenly felt such a strong connection to him. I didn't feel it during the 80's when we bombed Tripoli. For some reason, I did this time. All I can figure is that we used to know each other. I haven't thought much about it since, but it does bother me a little to see the images. It makes me feel sad.

15. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

George Hamilton. No clue why. I think I was an old woman in a PL who was friends not with his soul, but a young GH. I like his charm, personality, gentleman ways, aristocratic nature. When I see him in pictures as a young man, I know that I had some sort of friendship with him. Nowadays I just cant recognize him. I dont have any sort of attachment towards him. I actually feel more like his mentor even though I'm in my 30's and he's in his 60's 70's. Like he respected me as an elder, learned everything he could from me, used me for my connections, and then wanted a younger woman instead of me. I feel that I am too old for him for some reason and that I looked like a **** fool trying to think that I had a chance with him. Bizarre isnt it.

16. Jody

Jody Senior Registered

When I first went to a rally featuring peace activist Cindy Sheehan, I felt strongly that I knew her in a past life. Funnily enough, I ended up working for her Congressional campaign about a year later.

17. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Has anyone else had a deceased famous person drop by in dreams or visions and let you know that they're going to be part of your team of guides? I'm having some very strange interactions recently, and I really don't know what to think of it. *sigh*

It's one thing to have a feeling I met one of the people on the screen in a past life, and even to remember a few of our interactions.... I can handle that, because it doesn't change anything for my life. coffee (I witnessed Orlando falling off a horse, who knows how many centuries ago. Yay?)

It's another entirely to have the spirit of one of them cheerfully show up, like a long-lost sibling, :cool: while I am having a chat with my guides about life choices and what step in life to make next. And then they inform me that their spiritual skills and connection to me are part of how I will move forward to the next stage on that crazy life path I've been miraculously nudged along since before I can remember. saywhat *feeling very skeptical right now*

18. Twilight

Twilight Senior Registered

Sounds like quite an experience, I cannot say that has happened to me personally though. Perhaps only faith will tell what's up :)

19. carlygsf

carlygsf Registered

I am speculating that I was Kristen Pfaff in one of my past lives. For those of you that don't know, she was the bassist in Hole, Courtney Love's band. Anyways, I had always felt a connection with Kurt Cobain; something you just feel, you know? I know that they definitely knew each other and were close friends. Whether it was something more than friends, I'm not sure, but I'm still trying to figure it out. His music resonates with me deeply, and I can tell that I had been a fan in one of my past lives. The songs all had sounded so familiar to me. :)

20. bellaDonna09

bellaDonna09 Member

this is funny because he played a soldier in captain america:)